PDA

View Full Version : WTF???? UIW gets football........where is UTSA's???

lebomb
04-18-2007, 10:24 AM
:huh

degenerate_gambler
04-18-2007, 10:48 AM
seriously....you know the answer.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-18-2007, 10:59 AM
In times like these, we need strong words to help us visualize and refocus our intensity towards accomplishing our stated goals. With UIW's announcement, many may feel taken aback and wonder if Roadrunner nation will ever feel that joy of a crisp autumn day in San Antonio where the sweat drips, the turf is lush and the band strikes up the school's fight song as the blue and orange score for the first time.

It's a fact, San Antonio, the University of the Incarnate Word will be the city's first scholarship program in roughly 30 years and has capitalized on all the thunder from the little school at 1604 and I-10 that's filled with fight.

As my heart is always in San Antonio since this is the city that raised me, allow me to offer this editorial comment to help ease the pain of UIW football taking the first crack at UTSA's glory.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lebomb
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:pctoss

degenerate_gambler
04-18-2007, 01:26 PM
:pctoss

don't hate the messenger..

once a commuter school, always a commuter school.

lebomb
04-18-2007, 02:05 PM
don't hate the messenger..

once a commuter school, always a commuter school.

You been out there lately??? Doesnt resemble a commuter school in the least bit.

Hmmmmm.........28K student commuter school. :wtf

rfbulletdude
04-18-2007, 06:13 PM
UTSA is retarted. It would seem to me all UTSA needs to build is a badass training facility, they dont need stadium. Can use Alamodome.

blaze89
04-18-2007, 09:00 PM
It sure does help when "a sugar daddy", in the words of Mike Finger, who is offering a blank check to the university.

CubanMustGo
04-18-2007, 11:07 PM
It's bloody D2 football and will be as competitive as most UIW sports ... which is to say not very.

I'm amazed that a school with all of $33 million for an endowment is going to spend over 10% of that amount to establish a football program that will no doubt bleed money and only survive as long as Tom Benson is writing the checks. I guess ol' Tom wanted to put his name on FB in SA at all costs and this was the only way to do it.