PDA

View Full Version : Cuban doesn't know what he believes

50 cent
04-18-2007, 12:38 PM
What a dumbass. This was the guy who started rating every official in every Mavs game for the last few years and sending the results to the league.

"Pushing towards in-depth tracking of statistics [when reviewing officials] may have been a mistake on my part,'' Cuban wrote cryptically.

T Park
04-18-2007, 12:53 PM
:lmao

Actually I applauded what he did.

It was about time there was some checks and balances on the damn refs

thispego
04-18-2007, 01:29 PM
whats the point of this?

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 01:33 PM
153 views + 2 replies = :wtf

:lol

50 cent
04-18-2007, 02:21 PM
whats the point of this?
Are you an idiot?

The point is: Cuban is a moron. :lol

Shaolin-Style
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
So he feels bad about Joey?

I guess he can send him a check with a graphic of his face winking with a bubbled caption saying "Thanks for the good times big guy"

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Are you an idiot?

The point is: Cuban is a moron. :lol

1.66% reply rate = failed thread :lol

50 cent
04-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Fuck off.

DampierAmGod
04-18-2007, 03:59 PM
So he feels bad about Joey?

I guess he can send him a check with a graphic of his face winking with a bubbled caption saying "Thanks for the good times big guy"

What good times? Until a couple seasons ago we had never won a playoff game when Crawford was the official. He threw Don Nelson out of a WCF game for doing a little as Duncan did. It's not like SA is the only team he has ever fucked with.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-18-2007, 04:03 PM
could someone post the entire blog/article with what Cuban said

ponky
04-18-2007, 04:03 PM
nah, he doesn't feel bad about joey, read his blog, this silly one-liner has nothing to do with his opinions about jc

Tim Duncan, Joe Crawford and the NBA

Apr 16th 2007 12:17PM
Iim not going to comment on what happened during our Spurs game Sunday. My feelings about the subject havent changed and its not worth the money to comment on it here. In fact, I've given up writing in this blog about the NBA because my number one rule of blogging is that if you cant offer an honest opinion, say nothing.

What I do want to say to all NBA fans is that if you are not a Mavs fan STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT THE OFFICIATING.

Email the owner of your own team. Email the commissioner of the NBA, email anybody else. Do not email me.

Everytime something questionable happens in an NBA game, my inbox gets slammed with "If you really care about the officiating you would say something", or "this is why I cant watch the NBA anymore" emails or "I'm a season ticket holder for X years and Im considering cancelling because...". Im tired of getting and reading emails that by now easily number more than 25k over the years that the management of the team you root for, or the NBA won't take.

If you were to send all those emails to your owner or GM, maybe they would be concerned with things other than where I stand on the court .

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 04:07 PM
It's not from his blog as far as I can tell...

http://www.blogmaverick.com/2007/04/16/tim-duncan-joe-crawford-and-the-nba/

Apr 16th 2007 12:17PM

Iim not going to comment on what happened during our Spurs game Sunday. My feelings about the subject havent changed and its not worth the money to comment on it here. In fact, I've given up writing in this blog about the NBA because my number one rule of blogging is that if you cant offer an honest opinion, say nothing.

What I do want to say to all NBA fans is that if you are not a Mavs fan STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT THE OFFICIATING.

Email the owner of your own team. Email the commissioner of the NBA, email anybody else. Do not email me.

Everytime something questionable happens in an NBA game, my inbox gets slammed with "If you really care about the officiating you would say something", or "this is why I cant watch the NBA anymore" emails or "I'm a season ticket holder for X years and Im considering cancelling because...". Im tired of getting and reading emails that by now easily number more than 25k over the years that the management of the team you root for, or the NBA won't take.

If you were to send all those emails to your owner or GM, maybe they would be concerned with things other than where I stand on the court .

Fuck off.

:lol

ponky
04-18-2007, 04:10 PM
it's probably from that played out sam smith "vendetta" against cuban :lol

ponky
04-18-2007, 04:15 PM
here's the full article from Si.com:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/ian_thomsen/04/17/crawford.reaction/

nkdlunch
04-18-2007, 04:19 PM

Cuban is pathetic and we're bored with him. what else can we say about that moron that has not been said?

of course if mavs vs. spurs happens, this could change.

ponky
04-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Cuban is pathetic and we're bored with him. what else can we say about that moron that has not been said?

yeah right, this is why he was mentioned like every ten posts in "The Meltdown of 2007" here at spurstalk

nkdlunch
04-18-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah right, this is why he was mentioned like every ten posts in "The Meltdown of 2007" here at spurstalk

what in the fuck is u talking bout?

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 04:29 PM

Cuban = genius in MANY more ways than he's a moron...

Man of Steel
04-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Look--

I probably hate Cubs for the shit he says about San Antonio as much as anyone here.

But the manis a genius. Period. From a business viewpoint, marketing viewpoint, etc, the man is legendary.

I don't blame him for staying quiet about the Crawford/Duncan matter. Why spend the money. Hell--Cuban started the ball rolling a few years ago by documenting what kind of turds are NBA officials.

He was right.

Don't let your hatred of Cuban color your judgment about tbis one point.

Mr. Body
04-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Cuban is a portly, obnoxious bartender that got immensely lucky in a deal for an online gizmo. Stop this garbage about his genius. He's proven to be a good self-promoter and marketer, but I still wouldn't fuck him.

mardigan
04-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Cuban is a portly, obnoxious bartender that got immensely lucky in a deal for an online gizmo. Stop this garbage about his genius. He's proven to be a good self-promoter and marketer, but I still wouldn't fuck him.
What if he would give you the Mavs if you did?

Holt's Cat
04-18-2007, 04:47 PM
I think it's settled that LEONARD posts with Cuban's dick in his mouth.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Look--

I probably hate Cubs for the shit he says about San Antonio as much as anyone here.

But the manis a genius. Period. From a business viewpoint, marketing viewpoint, etc, the man is legendary.

I don't blame him for staying quiet about the Crawford/Duncan matter. Why spend the money. Hell--Cuban started the ball rolling a few years ago by documenting what kind of turds are NBA officials.

He was right.

Don't let your hatred of Cuban color your judgment about tbis one point.

:tu :tu

leemajors
04-18-2007, 05:13 PM
i don't see what this punishment had to do with cuban's analysis of refs from stats, and i surely don't agree with thomsen's assertion that nothing would have happened to crawford before cuban drew more scrutiny on the officials - crawford's threat would not have been taken lightly by stern.

LEONARD
04-18-2007, 05:23 PM

Minimize much? :lol

Cuban is extremely smart...

:dramaquee :sleep

Mr. Body
04-18-2007, 05:43 PM

You can't say he's not talented...

Spurminator
04-18-2007, 05:47 PM
here's the full article from Si.com:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/ian_thomsen/04/17/crawford.reaction/

Yeah because no official was ever suspended before Cuban took over the Mavericks.