PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who feels this way?

DDS4
04-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Besides the obvious, Western Conference > Eastern Conference, I can honestly say that every single one of the Western Conference matchups for the playoffs is intriguing to some degree. Even Utah/Houston.

I can't say the same for the Eastern Conference. I can wait til the ECF if Miami plays Detroit. Otherwise, I don't care.

Chris Childs
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Besides the obvious, Western Conference > Eastern Conference, I can honestly say that every single one of the Western Conference matchups for the playoffs is intriguing to some degree. Even Utah/Houston.

I can't say the same for the Eastern Conference. I can wait til the ECF if Miami plays Detroit. Otherwise, I don't care.

Western Conference > Eastern Conference

ratm1221
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Eastern Conference = :sleep

Flight3107
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I can wait til the ECF if Miami plays Detroit. Otherwise, I don't care.

Miami and Detroit will be playing in the 2nd round.

ratm1221
04-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Western Conference > Eastern Conference

Your sig cracks me up everytime I see it.

theMUHMEshow
04-18-2007, 09:49 PM

I really like the east matchups. I mean Chicago/Miami should be good. Hell it was great last year. Vince going back to Toronto to face the Raptors will be a treat. Detroit and Clevelands matchups will be hell lol.

theMUHMEshow
04-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Miami and Detroit will be playing in the 2nd round.

Ummm...no

Chris Childs
04-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Ummm...no

Miami is beating chicago

Detroit is beating orlando

Thus, Miami Detroit second round.

So................yes.

Flight3107
04-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Ummm...no

Ummmm...yes

mavsfan1000
04-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Eastern Conference sucks. The west is so excititing though from 1-8.

theMUHMEshow
Ahh...Chicago will take Miami.

theMUHMEshow

Yet, Miami poped your ass last year. Nice work :clap

Chris Childs
04-18-2007, 10:04 PM

I agree.

But that still doesn't affect the outcome of the east winning it all.

In fact, I believe some team from the east will win it all, I just don't know who.

baseline bum
04-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Kind of funny that both #4 seeds start on the road this playoffs. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Yet, Miami poped your ass last year. Nice work :clap

:lmao :fishing

Medvedenko
04-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Toronto and the Nets sounds good to me....vince back in the t dot.

ponky
04-19-2007, 12:07 AM
yup, should be fun in the west this year

kingsfan
04-19-2007, 07:53 AM
I disagree, the East has some great matchups. I think Miami-Chicago will be very interesting :wakeup and I know Toronto will show Vince much love :lol

Cry Havoc
04-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Chicago is going to cut down Miami, and they're going to make it look relatively easy in 5 or 6. Wade will get locked by Hinrich. KH is one of the league's most underrated players and I think is the single most underrated defender in the NBA.

The Bulls are a nightmare matchup for the Heat, and Miami looks about as motivated to work as golfer during a hurricane.

Next Superstar
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm really not interested in watching grind it out slow pace games that the east playoffs will feature most of the time. Toronto and New Jersey might not be that way but the rest will be.

Findog
04-19-2007, 12:43 PM

Toronto vs NJ is compelling, and so is Miami vs Chicago. Since Gilbert and Caron are out, I don't think that series will be watchable...I don't think Orl-Det will be all that competitive either.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Chicago vs. Miami should be a good series. Chicago a young team so you never really know which team is going to show up on any given night, and it's usually fun to watch Big Ben and Shaq go at it. Plus you have to love the chance that Shaq will get bounced out in the first round.

Toronto vs. Jersey will probably be a tight series but I can't really get that excited about it. It's like a goalie fight in hockey, it'll be close but only because both guys aren't very good fighters. I'm predicting a Rasho quadruple double in at least three of the games, so that ought to be fun.

mardigan
04-19-2007, 12:49 PM
The Wiz have no chance. The Magic have no chance. The Heat will beat the Bulls in 5 or 6 hard fought games, should be a good sreies. The Nets are going to beat the Raps in 6. The Raps are the better team, but their lack of experience coupled with a lot of experience from the Nets could do them in

peskypesky
04-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Heat vs Bulls will be interesting. I can't wait to see Ben Wallace and Shaq duking it out in the post. I will be somewhat worried about Wade's shoulder too....

Raptors vs Nets will be interesting....youth & speed versus age & experience....

It's too bad that the Pistons and Heat will be meeting in the second round instead of the ECF...but that's what injuries'll do....

DarrinS
04-19-2007, 01:56 PM
The only thing that matters is a Spurs/Pistons rematch in the Finals. :toast

EastsBeasts
04-20-2007, 07:27 AM
East > West

Because thats where the champions are so stfu.

Burn531
04-21-2007, 01:58 AM
The only thing that matters is a Spurs/Pistons rematch in the Finals. :toast

With the outcome different this time around. :spin

Leetonidas
04-21-2007, 11:28 AM
With the outcome different this time around. :spin
Yep, you're right. Spurs over Detroit in 6.

So Icy
04-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Chicago is going to cut down Miami, and they're going to make it look relatively easy in 5 or 6. Wade will get locked by Hinrich. KH is one of the league's most underrated players and I think is the single most underrated defender in the NBA.

The Bulls are a nightmare matchup for the Heat, and Miami looks about as motivated to work as golfer during a hurricane.
This cat is crazy he has to be a fuckin retard