PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys gonna talk to Kings fans if....

trueD
04-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Lakers get knocked out of 7th to 8th spot tonight?

Suns vs. Warriors would be a fun series, no?

Mavs would kick Lakers' asses so far it would be a joke. Good Laker-Hater times.

???

01Snake
04-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I'd rather watch GS and DAL get it on.

Roll over Kings.

trueD
04-18-2007, 10:31 PM
61-60 Lakers.

Chris Childs
04-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Lakers get knocked out of 7th to 8th spot tonight?

Suns vs. Warriors would be a fun series, no?

Mavs would kick Lakers' asses so far it would be a joke. Good Laker-Hater times.

???

I will be glad to talk to kings fans if the lakers get kicked down to the 8th spot so they can get owned by the mavs.

But at the same time, I want the warriors to face the mavs so the warriors can pull off the biggest upset in nba history so I'm kind of in a juggling mood right now.

But yeah.

trueD
04-18-2007, 10:39 PM
73-65 Lakers :(

trueD
04-18-2007, 10:41 PM
I will be glad to talk to kings fans if the lakers get kicked down to the 8th spot so they can get owned by the mavs.

But at the same time, I want the warriors to face the mavs so the warriors can pull off the biggest upset in nba history so I'm kind of in a juggling mood right now.

But yeah.

Warriors will be hard pressed to upset, but watching them give Mav fits will warm my heart.

Odom with 4 fouls...

trueD
04-18-2007, 11:06 PM
93-87, Odom with 5 fouls.

Kobe went from trying to dominate the beginning of the game to trying to get an offense flowing. Still just staying par.

Medvedenko
04-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Awww...sorry Queen fans.. to bad. Kobe, a nice efficient game, schooling Artest...like usual.

trueD
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Lakers defense sucked, but then so did Kings'. 72 points in the paint for Lakers, unbelievable.

But still, you needed four full quarters to be the 13th place team, with a lot on the line. What are the Lakers going to do between now and the weekend to correct that lackadaisical attitude?

Lakers are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Medvedenko
04-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Kings:
Bibby
Artest
Martin
Miller
Shareef
Thomas....there's more talent there than the entire Laker squad...hell 3 of those players are more talented...and they still come up short...what happened indeed. Oh, and we have issues as a team, but still made the show.

trueD
04-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Kings:
Bibby
Artest
Martin
Miller
Shareef
Thomas....there's more talent there than the entire Laker squad...hell 3 of those players are more talented...and they still come up short...what happened indeed. Oh, and we have issues as a team, but still made the show.
More talent? Maybe two years ago, let the record speak. Kings' vets were exposed this year as being softer than a babys butt. Our third year guy outscored our go-to-player for the year. At the end of the season fans were begging for more rookie play.

Even with Kobe steping up his game and Phil coaching in his 2nd consecutive year, Lakers just barely squeek into the PO's, playing just slightly over .500 ball, neck and neck with the Warriors. THE WARRIORS. :)