PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, Manu, and Tony talk about Denver

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 05:30 PM
I found this sound on the Spurs site, and I thought others might be interested in listening.

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/teams/spurs/practice_070420.asx&video=blank&nbasite=spurs

Bwild
04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Bastard Bruce, Manu, and Tony declare war on Denver--lets fuck this bastard up good. :rolleyes

SkunkinDuncan
04-20-2007, 05:36 PM
What's it say? I'm at work and can't get to it. I'm sure they are professional and say all the right things, they usually are and usually do.

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 05:40 PM
What's it say? I'm at work and can't get to it. I'm sure they are professional and say all the right things, they usually are and usually do.

It's good sound, and yes, they're professional as always.
Mostly, they talk about their respect for Carmelo and AI...and Bruce makes some little comment about writers awarding DPOY...it's funny

SpursWoman
04-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Yes, it was extremely PC. No bulletin board material there. :lol

SpursWoman
04-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Awesome! Bruce pimps himself for DPOY! :lol

SkunkinDuncan
04-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Were there any slurping sounds in the background?

SpursWoman
04-20-2007, 05:51 PM
:)

T Park
04-20-2007, 06:03 PM
:lol @ Bowen

How can you not love Bruce.

Cara De Dedão
04-20-2007, 06:07 PM
:lol @ Bowen

How can you not love Bruce.

Being Wally Z.

FromWayDowntown
04-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Being Wally Z.

Do you mean Wally S(zczerbiak)?

I love Tha Spurs
04-20-2007, 08:18 PM
why in tha hell do nugg fans think that they are any comp for us?? THEY WILL ONLY BE A DAMN WORKOUT FOR US!!! If TP said Dallas was a workout then THA NUGG shure as hell will be a workout!! we wont even break a damn sweat with em

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 08:40 PM
why in tha hell do nugg fans think that they are any comp for us?? THEY WILL ONLY BE A DAMN WORKOUT FOR US!!! If TP said Dallas was a workout then THA NUGG shure as hell will be a workout!! we wont even break a damn sweat with em

Now this is just silly, and I'm glad the Spurs aren't seeing this the same way. :rolleyes

lefty
04-20-2007, 08:42 PM
:flag:

Obstructed_View
04-20-2007, 09:05 PM
There's little more pathetic at playoff time than the hyper-superstitious self-deprecating Spurs fan who equates fans' trash talk with team overconfidence.

Fuck Denver. Spurs in 4. The Spurs have only swept their first round opponent a couple of times that I remember, but the Thuggettes were one of them.

timvp
04-20-2007, 09:10 PM
There's little more pathetic at playoff time than the hyper-superstitious self-deprecating Spurs fan who equates fans' trash talk with team overconfidence.

Fuck Denver. Spurs in 4. The Spurs have only swept their first round opponent a couple of times that I remember, but the Thuggettes were one of them.

So a hyper-arrogant self-glorifying Spurs fan is better?

Obstructed_View
04-20-2007, 09:16 PM
So a hyper-arrogant self-glorifying Spurs fan is better?
During playoff time, when trash talking is supposed to be fun? Absolutely.

Of course, there's always going to be the pseudo-intellectual, self-aggrandizing Spurs fans, but maybe they'll lighten the fuck up and actually talk some smack to fans of the OTHER team.

timvp
04-20-2007, 09:34 PM
During playoff time, when trash talking is supposed to be fun? Absolutely.

Of course, there's always going to be the pseudo-intellectual, self-aggrandizing Spurs fans, but maybe they'll lighten the fuck up and actually talk some smack to fans of the OTHER team.

Good self-advice.

:smokin

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Good self-advice.

:smokin
:lol I'm only saying that, to write them off as no big deal, is silly. Calm down.

TMTTRIO
04-20-2007, 10:04 PM
hmm Manu, Brent, and Beno playing a game of HORSE. I wonder what kind of crazy plays Manu was able to do and who won :lol :lol

Kori Ellis
04-20-2007, 10:06 PM
:lol I'm only saying that, to write them off as no big deal, is silly. Calm down.

:lol He wasn't talking to you. That's why he was quoting Obstructed View.

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 10:14 PM
:lol He wasn't talking to you. That's why he was quoting Obstructed View.

Yeah, I know...sorry...I haven't mastered the quote in qoute deal that I've seen other people do, so I was responding to both...perhaps I should've just done two separate responses.
How do you do the multiple quotes? :huh

Kori Ellis
04-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I know...sorry...I haven't mastered the quote in qoute deal that I've seen other people do, so I was responding to both...perhaps I should've just done two separate responses.
How do you do the multiple quotes? :huh

That makes sense then :)

We don't have the multi-quote function here because we used to and people went wild with it quoting quotes in quotes in quotes. :)

SpursFanFirst
04-20-2007, 10:20 PM
:) Ok...thanks, Kori...
Next time, I'll just make two posts...that's what I get for trying to kill two birds with one stone!