PDA

View Full Version : California at it again

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-21-2004, 01:03 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/11493479p-12406696c.html

Hook Dem
11-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Ah yes...California. Guess those poor people are going to have to take their burlap sacks to the grocery store now. What's next? They're gonna regulate thenselves to death. Oh well....Democratic state! :lol

Drachen
11-22-2004, 01:21 AM
I dont see why this is a bad idea. it's good for the environment, and its a revenue stream that could be put to cleaning up the environment as well.

Hook Dem
11-22-2004, 10:38 AM
I dont see why this is a bad idea. it's good for the environment, and its a revenue stream that could be put to cleaning up the environment as well.
Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Drachen
11-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Im not 16 and dont live with my parents. Also, they are not boring, I invite them out sometimes when I go out (primarily to see Mingo Fishtrap, or to certain concerts). They have great taste in all sorts of things, and I have a great relationship with them. There are things we disagree on, but this makes them in no way boring. I really dont see where you were going with this statement, but if you want to elaborate go ahead.

p.s. my parents think this is a good idea too. If you are so patriotic, and care so much about american life, why do you exclude that of future americans??