PDA

View Full Version : Espn/ABC SUCK!!!

ponky
04-21-2007, 07:55 PM
these idiots are terrible. in the heat game, i think it was mike breen who declared that wade had just picked up his third when it was his fifth. the songs suck and then they flashed this headline that queried whether yao/t-mac and ai/melo can coexist in their first post-season together. WTF?!?!?!??!! hello, two years ago, rocket-mavs, first round seven game series.

td4mvp21
04-21-2007, 07:57 PM
They are idiots. The other night, when it was Bulls vs. Nets, they kept fucking calling the Nets the HEAT. It's not that hard to get the damn team right.

lefty
04-21-2007, 07:57 PM
And what about that " foul" on Wade with 1 : 22 left in the 4th (3 point play) ?

"And you can see the foul..."

Dirk Nowitzki
04-21-2007, 08:09 PM
ESPN on ABC= fucking gay ass stupid retarded bullshit. That shit is so fucking retarded. Why is ABC all of a sudden not broadcasting games through abc but through fucking espn? :madrun It sucks big ass donkey testicles that this bullshit is on. Oh and dont get me started on that shitty song "right now". This isnt the wnba! Are the finals going to be broadcasted through espn as well? IT IS JUST FUCKING RETARDED AND REALLY PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! :pctoss :pctoss

SAtown
04-21-2007, 09:44 PM
. Why is ABC all of a sudden not broadcasting games through abc but through fucking espn? :madrun

It's always been the same crap, it's just this year they started calling it NBA on ESPN on ABC. ABC IS ESPN, now ESPN just has their stupid name on it.

SAtown
04-21-2007, 09:47 PM
I hate their slogans (will you be watching when... etc), I hate the teams they show, I hate their "analysts," I hate their music, and Hubie Brown sucks balls.

TNT needs to just take over NBA broadcasting

G-Money
04-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah I like TNT better, they know what they are talking about most of the time. And they don't sound like homers or anything. They don't have a Bill Waltmen that sucks on Shaqs nuts.

Holmes_Fans
04-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Was it Jon Barry who kept getting pissed off because they called a charge when players were barreling over a defender when they didn't have the ball?

ponky
04-22-2007, 12:12 AM
lol at Bill Walton, lay off the bud already dude! He was all like, the T-Mac interview was the most amazing thing I have ever been privy to since I've worked with ABC/Espn. WTF?!?!?! Later, even though the Rockets win was impressive and enjoyable to watch, he was talking about their magical run...WTF, it's the first game between 4/5 seeds, get back to me if they beat the Mavs, go on to beat the Spurs, etc. but put away that *magical run* b.s. for now...such a drama queen.

ponky
04-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Was it Jon Barry who kept getting pissed off because they called a charge when players were barreling over a defender when they didn't have the ball?

in the heat game? i think it was mike breen but one of them was like "this is ridiculous" or some such thing because they disagreed with the charges being called on the heat

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2007, 12:20 AM
It was Barry.

Also I really felt bad for Nets fans today. I don't know where they got the two commentators they used, but they were riding the Raps all day. They were homer.

ponky
04-22-2007, 12:23 AM
It was Barry.

Also I really felt bad for Nets fans today. I don't know where they got the two commentators they used, but they were riding the Raps all day. They were homer.

a dozen people should be happy they even get tv coverage of their team playing

RonMexico
04-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Ever since that new CEO took over at ESPN, it has gone down the tubes: we've seen a drop off in quality programming and an increase in shit such as "Budweiser hot seat" and "Coors Light Cold Hard Facts with Sean Salisbury who should never have a job in the first place."

I have to find the BusinessWeek article on him, but he is an idiot... I remember reading on the toilet last year when he said they were launching a phone service and I immediately wanted to wipe my ass with it.

Shank
04-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Is it Mike Shapiro?

The Sunday morning Sportscenter/Sports Reporters was bogged down with Dwyane Wade and Heat talk. Here's a tip, ESPN - even if they are the defending champs and they still have Wade/Shaq, they're not going to make it out of the East. Give up that campaign before it gets too late and you look dumb(er).

After playing way too much Guitar Hero recently, I can't stop humming "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers. I'm going to have a conniption fit.

shelshor
04-22-2007, 11:04 AM
lol at Bill Walton, lay off the bud already dude! ....
In some circles, it's a widely held belief that he prefers 'shrooms

lefty
04-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah I like TNT better, they know what they are talking about most of the time. And they don't sound like homers or anything. They don't have a Bill Waltmen that sucks on Shaqs nuts.
Thanks god Spurs-Nuggets game 1 will be on TNT :elephant

Damn, Mike Breen and Jackson again for ABC today :cry :cry

Jackson : "Kobe was the MVP for the 2nd half of the season, because he averaged 36 pts/game, blabla"
What a moron ; let's take march and april : Kobe averaged 41 pts/g ; and the Lakers went ...9-15

StylisticS
04-22-2007, 03:26 PM
When does the contract end? I cannot wait until ABC/ESPN is done with the NBA. I have a bad feeling that they will continue to go with ESPN, though. Why has the programming for just about ever channel on television gone down so much over the past 5 years. Bring the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday thing back from TNT and TBS. And put the NBA playoffs back on nbc. If you can't go back there, go to cbs or fox. Both will be better than ABC's garbage.

RonMexico
04-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Overuse of the wire cam today has pissed me off very much.

lefty
04-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Overuse of the wire cam today has pissed me off very much.
yep

RonMexico
04-22-2007, 04:51 PM
The show's producer must have the same part of the brain dedicated to wire cam usage as Kobe does for shot selection...

Extra Stout
04-22-2007, 05:44 PM
ESPN is good at baseball and college football. That is it. Their NBA coverage has been a five-year disaster.