Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 10:57 PM
:lol

mardigan
04-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Dude, he got caught, doesnt mean he still isnt a great fighter

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Guess you gotta be good to compete in the UFC huh?

Best comp is in Nippon?? :lmao

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Dude, he got caught, doesnt mean he still isnt a great fighter

Just tired of hearing how the pride fighters are "light yrs" ahead of everyone.
Now what?

Mr Dio
Got dominated on Ground AND on the FEET!

Mr Dio
:lmao

mardigan
04-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Just tired of hearing how the pride fighters are "light yrs" ahead of everyone.
Now what?
I never said anything of the sort. I have always thought that UFC had great fighters. I guess we will have to see what Nog can do

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:00 PM
All i have to see is DAMMMNNN!!!!

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:02 PM
dio is back....

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:02 PM
UFC has always been superior to Pride. :lol

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:04 PM
I never said anything of the sort. I have always thought that UFC had great fighters. I guess we will have to see what Nog can do

Not you my man............You know what "Master of MMA" and his "Trailer Queen" I'm speaking of.

He who laughs last................. :lmao

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Not you my man............You know what "Master of MMA" and his "Trailer Queen" I'm speaking of.

He who laughs last................. :lmao

I think he has forgotten you.

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:07 PM
I think he has forgotten you.

Das OK, cuz MY WORDS RING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :smokin :smokin

tlongII
04-21-2007, 11:07 PM
That surprised me. Cro Cop got his ass kicked. I think the Pride guys are going to have trouble adapting to the elbows.

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:09 PM
He can use the excuse that he isnt used too the octagon.

mardigan
04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Did you see the welt that Cro put on that guy on that body kick? I know he got beat down but damn that was nasty

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Mirko got caught with a head high kick.
A freakin' head high kick and got knocked out C-O-L-D.

Don't even start me on the other "great" pride guy that was suppossed to dominate the UFC. He got leg kicked to death.

pride MY AZZ!!!! :lmao

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:18 PM
I wonder if anyone will MAN-UP and admit Cro Flop won't dominate the UFC.
That would take, a man of course.

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:20 PM
I thought it was going to be Cro cops advantage to get standed up. guess not... :lol

dallaskd
04-21-2007, 11:21 PM
you could tell cro cop was dissapointed. it amazes me he had no emotion on him at all after the fight.

Pugglekicker_21
04-21-2007, 11:22 PM
All I can say is that was a nasty welt by Mirko, and I think gonzaga's kick was bad, but not as bad as the angle of Cro Crop's ankle after that head kick..

Pugglekicker_21
04-21-2007, 11:24 PM
did you ever go to the jordan camp dio?

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:29 PM
All I can say is that was a nasty welt by Mirko, and I think gonzaga's kick was bad, but not as bad as the angle of Cro Crop's ankle after that head kick..

No shit, glad his ankle wasn't broken because his toes were literally up his ass.

Mr Dio
04-21-2007, 11:30 PM
did you ever go to the jordan camp dio?

No, gonna start a few auctions real soon though.

Mr Dio
04-22-2007, 01:22 AM
I thought it was going to be Cro cops advantage to get standed up. guess not... :lol

:lol

Mr Dio
04-23-2007, 01:33 AM
you could tell cro cop was dissapointed. it amazes me he had no emotion on him at all after the fight.

Bet he doesn't think all of the UFC HWs are "scrubs" :lol

LEONARD
04-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Hey Dio...pull your head out of your ass and realize that NOBODY except Gonzaga's mom, coach, and Randy Couture thought he could win this fight. Upsets happen, especially in MMA...especially this year.

Where was YOUR pick of Gonzaga? Or where did you say that Crocop wasn't going to be great in the UFC? It's funny how you're targeting me like I was the only guy around that expected CC to win this fight. Like I was the guy hyping him up when nobody else was...

You're a pathetic excuse for an MMA fan...you're a pride hater, and you'd rather see "ufc guys" beat "pride guys" because you THINK that I only care about Pride, despite the fact that I never miss a UFC event. For you it's about me and NOT the sport. I wanted to see CC vs Couture...didn't you? Or are you pumped about Gonzaga - Couture? Maybe we'll get to see CC - Sylvia now...that could be one positive to come out of this. If CC comes back from this loss like he has his others, we'll get to see the real CC.

I hadn't read any of your bullshit in weeks but I just had to see the stupidity from you in this thread....you didn't disappoint...thanks!!

Mr Dio
04-23-2007, 10:50 PM
I thought I was on ignore???????? :lol
:smokin :smokin :smokin

===
===

Bingo Cowardly Dumbass, my pick was Gonzaga and I thought he'd have at least a couple of chances to win it. You can say I'm taling shit but there are 2 people who know it.

1st chance----Gonzaga just about cut Cro Flop again and again before that BULLSHIT stand-up the ref did in the 1st.

2nd chance-----We've all seen the kick to the head and Flop laying with his toes up his ass! :lol

Mr Dio
04-23-2007, 11:00 PM
You're a pathetic excuse for an MMA fan...you're a pride hater, and you'd rather see "ufc guys" beat "pride guys" because you THINK that I only care about Pride,

Nah, it's a welllll known fact that you'd suck off any guy in Tokyo before admitting the UFC IS BETTER than pride. For you, it's all about PRIDE this and PRIDE that, FUCK YOUR pride chump. They've taken an ass fuckin' and you have to live with it, so, why cry about it?

===
===

For you it's about me and NOT the sport. I wanted to see CC vs Couture...didn't you? Or are you pumped about Gonzaga - Couture? Maybe we'll get to see CC - Sylvia now...that could be one positive to come out of this. If CC comes back from this loss like he has his others, we'll get to see the real CC.

I want to see Cro v Vera more than Cro coming into the Octagon and fighting for the belt when he didn't EARN IT.

Cro isn't the best HW is the UFC.
Can you now man up and admit it or, will you prove me right that you care more about pride this and that?..........which basically makes you an excellent link poster but not an MMA fan. If you really liked the sport you'd admit what many now know.

===
===

I hadn't read any of your bullshit in weeks but I just had to see the stupidity from you in this thread....you didn't disappoint...thanks!!

This is the best excuse you have?? :dizzy :lol

Mr Dio
04-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Good to have you back with a sack LEONARD, I was beginning to think you and the board trailer queen had moved in as a Lesbian couple.
Or, you can go back to using the ignore function if it helps you deal with reality.

LEONARD
04-24-2007, 08:46 AM
So where was this Gonzaga pick of yours??

The best HW in the UFC right now is Rodrigo Noguiera, IN MY OPINION. Have you heard of him? :lol I think he has all the tools to adapt to the UFC's rules. He's as good as a HW gets on the ground, his stand-up is very good, and he can take a punch like few others. I hope he gets Vera first because it would be a great matchup. Now that's MY opinion, which is based on seeing a shitload of fights against top competition.

If Crocop wasn't worthy of getting a #1 contender fight, who was?? Gonzaga vs ?????? Please tell me...and don't say Vera because he put himself on Dana's shitlist over his contract.

Is Dana White an idiot for paying CC so much? Maybe he should've consulted with YOU and saved a bunch of money??? He sure tricked the entire MMA world into thinking that he's a great fighter... :dizzy

Dana has been saying for months that he wants the best and he wants them all over here. I guess he looked in the wrong org huh? What an idiot...

Did you watch the Cage Rage fights last weekend? How about the Bodogfight card, or the start of the 3rd season on ION? Have you seen all the IFL fights that have aired on FSN and MyNetworkTV?? I've seen them all...but wait, I'm just a Pride loving UFC hater that posts links and gets Japanese tattoos on my ass...I forgot about that. I'm clearly not a fan of the SPORT like you are...maybe someday I can reach those heights...

and you ARE on ignore. You obviously don't know how it works. I can over-ride it if I CHOOSE to read your shit. I chose to in this thread because I knew it would be good for a laugh. You being on ignore has nothing to do with "having a sack" or dealing with reality. I grew very tired of your racial, idiotic, non-sense in EVERY MMA thread, as did some others here. Ignore has worked VERY well in dealing with your bullshit in the past and it will continue to do so...

BTW, you could probably find quotes like mine about CC from 100,000 people on various message boards. Most expected CC to roll thru the division...CC obviously thought that too. I can't wait to see how he responds to the loss...I think MOST MMA fans can't wait to see him back in the ring...

dallaskd
04-24-2007, 04:59 PM
The best HW in the UFC right now is Rodrigo Noguiera

http://www.afflictionclothing.com/pictures/randy-couture.jpg

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Gonzaga over Cro Cop was no upset. Yeah, the public was all over Mirko, but Gonzaga is so well rounded, he can do anything. I think he's really gonna give Couture a hell of a fight.

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Gonzaga over Cro Cop was no upset.

:dizzy

Actually, he was about a 5:1 underdog...it was a huge upset...

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 03:51 PM
So where was this Gonzaga pick of yours??

ALVAREZ6
04-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I picked him to beat Cro Cop

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 04:08 PM
I picked him to beat Cro Cop

I don't think picks after the fight has happened should count ;)

dallaskd
04-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I don't think picks after the fight has happened should count ;)

he did. i remember cuz he picked all the favorites except for Cro Cop.... I picked Serra to beat GSP... :spin

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 05:41 PM
he did. i remember cuz he picked all the favorites except for Cro Cop.... I picked Serra to beat GSP... :spin

Did you??
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63661

and I know he picked Gonzaga...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1590141&postcount=42

My point was that the event started at 10:45 CT on Saturday...CC was KO'd about 40 min's before his post. Gotta get those predictions in before all the live play by play's have the results (I know he probably didn't see what happened, I'm just making a point for future predictions around here).

Besides...

BTW, I'm not that big of a UFC guy, I only am framiliar with the big name guys, I probably could only name 20 fighters tops. But I do like Arlovski.

It sounds like he was just taking a shot in the dark... ;)

dallaskd
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Did you??
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63661

i did in my head. :lol