PDA

View Full Version : What TD should do prior to each game:

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 09:30 AM
TD should gather all 3 refs together and tell them in all sincerity, that he is sorry that JC got canned, and also tell them he will work on trying not to whine so damn much when he thinks he does not get a call or gets a bad foul called on him.

This will show them that he learned a valuable lesson in all this and he will try harder to just keep playing and let them run the game.

I think this will help clear the air and also he might gain some respect for doing this.

polandprzem
04-22-2007, 09:37 AM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2007, 09:39 AM
no

he should go up to the refs, do you wanna fight me?

RC's Boss
04-22-2007, 09:39 AM
I think the league would be watching to see if some ref had the nerve to have a vendetta against Tim. He'll be okay, no need to go to the refs sounding all cheesy and shit.

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 09:42 AM
I think the league would be watching to see if some ref had the nerve to have a vendetta against Tim. He'll be okay, no need to go to the refs sounding all cheesy and shit.

Not cheesy when you act like a man, admit your faults, and admit that you whine too much and that you are going to stop whining and play like a man to the best of your ability.

Summers
04-22-2007, 09:49 AM
no

he should go up to the refs, do you wanna fight me?

"Bring it bitches!"

exstatic
04-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Not cheesy when you act like a man, admit your faults, and admit that you whine too much and that you are going to stop whining and play like a man to the best of your ability.
It was Joey's fault, and it was only a matter of time. If it hadn't been Tim, it would have been someone else. It's not like Tim was a ref favorite and a beneficiary of all the calls before. If they "take it out on him", I for one will be hard pressed to notice.

Oh, and BTW, Joey didn't get canned. He is allowed to apply for re-instatement after the season. Sounds like Mr. Pride-ski might just get in the way...AGAIN.

Jeezus, Jim. Why don't you just tell him to go to the ref locker room and perform oral sex on them so they won't be so mad?

DarrinS
04-22-2007, 10:03 AM
He should laugh at them.

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Jeezus, Jim. Why don't you just tell him to go to the ref locker room and perform oral sex on them so they won't be so mad?

Because he would not want to horn in on your moonlighting job, I know you need the extra cash it brings you.

:)

I will bet money that JC does not return, in essence, he got canned.

Summers
04-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Didn't he pretty much tell them he wouldn't come back?

sa_butta
04-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Dont appologize, just dont do it, actions will speak louder than words.

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Dont appologize, just dont do it, actions will speak louder than words.

Yes, but by the time the refs notice that TD will not whine so much, he might be eliminated in the playoffs. We have only a short time to not get screwed. 2 bad calls can turn the tide in a series....if you do not believe me, look at last year's Dallas series. Had Dallas not gotten those 2 calls in games 3 and 4, the Spurs would be looking to 3 peat right now.

RC's Boss
04-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Fuck that. Players complain about calls all the time. He shouldn't apologize for shit. Just play the game... end of discussion

Borosai
04-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Prior to each game, TD should practice making his free throws.

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Fuck that. Players complain about calls all the time. He shouldn't apologize for shit. Just play the game... end of discussion

Nobody whines near as much as TD. That is a fact.

One thing that I admire about Shaq is, is that he gets fouled a hell of a lot more than most players without getting a call, and he just shrugs it off most of the time and runs back on defense without whining about it. He gets calls yes, but not near as much as he could, if the refs called it stictly by the book.

Of course, he might not want to go to the line, given his foul shooting ineptness. :lol

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Prior to each game, TD should practice making his free throws.

He is good in practice. It is all mental. He needs to see a sport psychologist.

exstatic
04-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Nobody whines near as much as TD. That is a fact.

One thing that I admire about Shaq is, is that he gets fouled a hell of a lot more than most players without getting a call, and he just shrugs it off most of the time and runs back on defense without whining about it. He gets calls yes, but not near as much as he could, if the refs called it stictly by the book.

Of course, he might not want to go to the line, given his foul shooting ineptness. :lol
You didn't read your paper this morning, did you? Shaq just cuts their balls off after the game in the press. He's going to be fined after MIA/CHI game one comments. That's less offensive to the officials?

sa_butta
04-22-2007, 12:14 PM
you really think appologizing and telling them you are not going to whine is going to help any. Just play the game the refs are human, they will make mistakes on both sides. If we play well enough the calls should not be a factor. The whining will not stop its also part of the game. You win some you lose some and you have to live with it.

Sam
04-22-2007, 12:15 PM
He just needs to hug the ball

angel_luv
04-22-2007, 12:31 PM
He should wave at me up in the Terrace Club restaurant.

I doubt it would impact the game one way or the other but it would be super cool! :fro

:)

bonesinaz
04-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Apologizing would make Tim completely two-faced. If the refs really are going to make TD pay for Crawford's suspension, there would be little TD could do to give them a change of heart. If they know anything about TD, they know he is smart and did not say what he said in the press conference without thinking about it.

I don't think the refs want any part of what happened to Crawford. If the Spurs let the refs determine the out come of games, then they deserve their fate.

jmard5
04-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Pull out some of Manu's hair particularly near the bald spot area?

v2freak
04-22-2007, 02:13 PM
He should go back to his robot-like tendencies.

ShoogarBear
04-22-2007, 02:16 PM
He should go on the David Letterman show and brag about how he's changed the league.

ShoogarBear
04-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Hmm, no wait. Scratch that.

exstatic
04-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I just think it's funny that anyone thinks that Crawford's suspension was just a message to Crawford. The broadcast message was "You've got a cushy, excellent paying gig, but you can be replaced in about 5 minutes, no matter how long you've been here. Don't fuck with my players."

Only Jim would think that displaying Beta male traits gets you repect from Alpha males. You've got to win the fight, not kowtow.

bonesinaz
04-22-2007, 02:36 PM
I just think it's funny that anyone thinks that Crawford's suspension was just a message to Crawford. The broadcast message was "You've got a cushy, excellent paying gig, but you can be replaced in about 5 minutes, no matter how long you've been here. Don't fuck with my players."

Only Jim would think that displaying Beta male traits gets you repect from Alpha males. You've got to win the fight, not kowtow.

Totally agree.

Jimcs50
04-22-2007, 05:41 PM

Where do I sat anything about apologizing??? Saying that you are sorry that something happened is not the same as apologizing, dumbfuck.

I just said that he should tell the refs that he will stop all the whining that he does ad nauseam in every game.

Can you ever read anything correctly, fuckhead?

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2007, 07:26 PM
this fuckn thread jinx duncans game fuck this