PDA

View Full Version : Toronto deserved to win

SuperManu!!!
11-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Don't get me wrong people, i'm a huge spurs fan but from listening to the game, it seems that the Raptors put much more heart and they wanted to win the game no matter what. Also, the spurs were getting a little soft in this winning streak, let's face it. In the last two games, we won on the 4th quarter but to be a champion, you have to play well the whole game. I think all players still needs much more to improve and Pop to stop making strange player combinations. And i hope the team learns from this mistake that having a 20 point lead in the 3rd quarter isn't going to win the game if you can't hit any basket or at least have a good defence to stop the opponent....unless you thow beer so to call off the game and go away with the 20 point lead :lol :lol :lol

Pd: IT's hedon't curse!!!!!! :pctoss

boutons
11-21-2004, 05:39 PM
"they wanted to win the game no matter what."

Only in the 4th quarter when they ambushed the Spurs with defensive intensity that was totally lacking in the first 3 quarters, and then starting hitting 150% of their shots in the 4th like they did in the first qtr.

This was just like the 4 Laker losses: 4down half-court offense, Tim holds the ball too fucking long, nobody else is moving, the defense adjusts, and we're fucked.

SuperManu!!!
11-21-2004, 06:59 PM
[/QUOTE] This was just like the 4 Laker losses: 4down half-court offense, Tim holds the ball too fucking long, nobody else is moving, the defense adjusts, and we're fucked.[/QUOTE]

Totaly true :makemyday

ALVAREZ6
11-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Super Manu, i love your signature lol :)

SequSpur
11-21-2004, 07:38 PM
No they didn't