PDA

View Full Version : Where's Dirkie?

The Genius
04-22-2007, 11:15 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/dain2005/weeeeeya.jpg

Seriously, I can't find him. Someone get me a magnifying glass.

sabar
04-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Apparently in the same place Duncan was.

The Genius
04-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Apparently in the same place Duncan was.

What, Wisconsin?

mFFL03
04-22-2007, 11:19 PM
i think nellie knows exactly what to do with Dirk...the rest of the team should step it up though

theMUHMEshow
04-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Lmao @ _irk

RonMexico
04-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Mvp

Spurologist
04-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Pathetic for Dirkie. He had smaller players on him all game and never demanded the ball especially in the fourth quarter. Did he even make a shot in the fourth?? For a superstar MVP candidate? What a joke.

theMUHMEshow
04-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Dirk Nowhereski?

nkdlunch
04-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Dirt sucks. he should have taken it to the basket instead of jumpshooting over much smaller players.

Shank
04-23-2007, 12:37 AM
Dirt sucks. he should have taken it to the basket instead of jumpshooting over much smaller players.

Not sure that he sucks overall, but he was definitely shit tonight. I don't understand how Dirk thinks he can pull off post moves from the top of the arc. Hey Dirk - when you have a 6'4" guard switched off to you, drag your white ass under the basket and post him up. When you have 2-3 dudes swarming to you - get a fucking clue and find the open man or try to make a move and collect the foul. Baron Davis does it. It can't be that hard. But please, for the love, stop playing like a pussy when the mean men on the other team aren't afraid of you and are looking to embarrass your ass.

But until you can figure out how to pull your vagina out of your purse for games that mean something, we fans can no longer defend you when people call you soft or a choker. Eventually, it makes sense to call a spade a spade.

Thank God the Spurs lost too or this board would be too much to handle right now. Misery loves company.

trueD
04-23-2007, 01:23 AM
:lol Not surprisingly, the board is very quiet. I feel for all of ya. Though, it does make the matchups a little more interesting for "uninterested" parties.

Forget Dirk, where was Buckner and Stackhouse? Combined 34 mpt and 0-6 shooting, yikes.

icem
04-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Dirk No-Ring-Ski

jaespur21
04-23-2007, 03:41 AM
:blah :blah
Dirk Nowhereski?

endrity
04-23-2007, 04:13 AM
The main problem is that our PGs, especially Terry, are horrible at passes into the post. Dirk has to set and reset very often and usually ends in the very high post and then has to back down his guy for quite a bit. It's not what Dallas is used to doing. San antonio on the other hand is much better, they get into their offensive set very quickly and the pass to Duncan is immediate, not telegraphed, sometimes while he is still setting up and while he is much closer to the basket. That one area has been a weakness of Dallas I remember even last year in the Phoenix or Miami series.

boutons_
04-23-2007, 08:35 AM
"usually ends in the very high post"

That's where he WANTS to post, his favorite spot, not where he must post.

Dirk isn't a low post player.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
04-23-2007, 10:53 AM
:lol @ the lack of mav fans posting after their embarrassing home loss.

Shank
04-23-2007, 10:54 AM
:lol @ the lack of mav fans posting after their embarrassing home loss.

Guess you missed the last 10 pages or so of the Mavs/Warriors Game 1 thread.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm sure glad we gave that big fuckin' contract to Erick Dampier to provide us with a strong low post presence...

Crookshanks
04-23-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm certainly no fan of Dallas - their loss last night was a bright spot after the Spurs disappointing game. However, to play the devil's advocate - Tim and Dirk had pretty close stat lines. I believe Tim had 14pts and 10rbs - Dirk had 14pts and 12rbs - and both teams lost - that should tell you something!

dallaskd
04-23-2007, 04:49 PM
If Dirk wasnt in Dallas and was in Seattle or Charlotte, no one would have any problem with him and few would bring him up.

pking
04-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm far more pissed at AJ for that game than I am at Dirk.

LakeShow
04-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Not sure that he sucks overall, but he was definitely shit tonight. I don't understand how Dirk thinks he can pull off post moves from the top of the arc. Hey Dirk - when you have a 6'4" guard switched off to you, drag your white ass under the basket and post him up. When you have 2-3 dudes swarming to you - get a fucking clue and find the open man or try to make a move and collect the foul. Baron Davis does it. It can't be that hard. But please, for the love, stop playing like a pussy when the mean men on the other team aren't afraid of you and are looking to embarrass your ass.

But until you can figure out how to pull your vagina out of your purse for games that mean something, we fans can no longer defend you when people call you soft or a choker. Eventually, it makes sense to call a spade a spade.

Thank God the Spurs lost too or this board would be too much to handle right now. Misery loves company.

Props for telling it like it is! :toast

dallaskd
04-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Harris is the only one that showed up. George got way to many minutes. He needs to be our defender of the bench not our freakin center. Damp needs to play while Diop sits.

dallaskd
04-23-2007, 04:55 PM
I like the way avery mixes up the lineups but some of those rotations were horrible. Avery was almost as bad as Pop.

ponky
04-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Lmao @ _irk

this is pretty stupid (_irk) considering that he had two steals, three blocked shots and 12 boards, seven of them on the defensive end...bash dirk for having a poor offensive game all you want but c'mon, you'd think a pistons fan would know how to read some defensive stats properly

clambake
04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
The stats don't reflect dirk watching his defensive assignment blow right by him to the basket, either. These teams played at two different speeds.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Harris is the only one that showed up. George got way to many minutes. He needs to be our defender of the bench not our freakin center. Damp needs to play while Diop sits.

are you kidding me? Diop did just about everything right out there. Now i'm all for playing Damp more, but don't shortchange Diop.

as always, this team lives or dies based on what Dirk does. If he shows up, they will win.

LakeShow
04-23-2007, 05:25 PM
are you kidding me? Diop did just about everything right out there. Now i'm all for playing Damp more, but don't shortchange Diop.

as always, this team lives or dies based on what Dirk does. If he shows up, they will win.

I've talked to several Maverick fans on other sites and they always give Dirk a pass when things don't go right. I have never understood that. Dirk is your so called best player, he should be held accountable for his actions as well. I must say its nice to see some Mav fans not giving him a bye, just because he's Dirk.

clambake
04-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Once he gets rattled, it's over. They better pick up the speed, and fast. Don't look for GS to be content. They'll come out and stomp on dirk again. Harris will be key in the next game, if he can pull his whiny ass off the floor.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 06:00 PM
The more i think about it, the mavs may not win the series. not because they aren't good enough...rather, they are just not tough mentally. When SA came back to win the series against the suns a few years back (when they had marbury) the Spurs had already known that they were champions, and they had that to give them confidence. Without that confidence and proof of being champions they are just another team--without anything show for their success, except their season record, and honestly for a neutered team like the mavs, I'm not sure they can handle the pressure.

Dirk Nodickstki and Josh Coward along w/ jerry "neandertal" Stackhouse must have a caught the pussy virus from van horn before he quit. O wait they were born with that nevermind. Oh and you can't forget good ol' Jason "my head is big enough to be planet" terry. WOW. IT"S OVER FOR THEM.

Shank
04-23-2007, 06:24 PM
My, how clever.

confined
04-23-2007, 06:28 PM
The more i think about it, the mavs may not win the series. not because they aren't good enough...rather, they are just not tough mentally. When SA came back to win the series against the suns a few years back (when they had marbury) the Spurs had already known that they were champions, and they had that to give them confidence. Without that confidence and proof of being champions they are just another team--without anything show for their success, except their season record, and honestly for a neutered team like the mavs, I'm not sure they can handle the pressure.

Dirk Nodickstki and Josh Coward along w/ jerry "neandertal" Stackhouse must have a caught the pussy virus from van horn before he quit. O wait they were born with that nevermind. Oh and you can't forget good ol' Jason "my head is big enough to be planet" terry. WOW. IT"S OVER FOR THEM.
i stopped reading after you said "pussy virus"...seriously grow up...and your team wasnt exactly ballin last night either...so stfu pussy virus...still cant believe you said that

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 06:47 PM
there is no reason for anyone to believe the mavs are tough enough mentally to overcome that tragic first game loss. Spurs on the otherhand have players that actually have proven something.

It's like what Mrs. Cleo told me when I called her 4 years ago to see if the mavs were going to beat the spurs in the WCF:
Until dare's a ring hun it don't matter a ting'.

confined
04-23-2007, 06:50 PM
there is no reason for anyone to believe the mavs are tough enough mentally to overcome that tragic first game loss. Spurs on the otherhand have players that actually have proven something.

It's like what Mrs. Cleo told me when I called her 4 years ago to see if the mavs were going to beat the spurs in the WCF:
haha so he tries to sound smart....
you gotta be kidding me about the tragic first game loss thing...what about 2 years ago vs houston...and last year vs the spurs and suns?

pking
04-23-2007, 06:52 PM

Oh, I thought the Mavs lost game 1 of the semis and the WCF last year and ended up winning those series. My mistake.

That first post was incredibly odd. While I didn't exactly agree with what was said, the first paragraph made some bit of sense and had some semblance of intelligence but then you just went off the deep end and sounded like a kid old with your pathetic immature insults that made NO SENSE.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 06:55 PM
yea, Duncan was injured last year. And so what? You beat Houston? You're facing Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady both in contention w/ the Dirk for MVP Most Valuable Pussy.

Oh and u beat f'ng an Amareless suns.

confined
04-23-2007, 06:59 PM
yea, Duncan was injured last year. And so what? You beat Houston? You're facing Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady both in contention w/ the Dirk for MVP Most Valuable Pussy.

Oh and u beat f'ng an Amareless suns.
ok obviously duncan was not injured last year, he averaged 30 some points against dallas...and please stop trying to sound like you're a badass... u said pussy virus a couple posts ago...stfu

mavs>spurs2
04-23-2007, 07:00 PM
^lol

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:04 PM
ok obviously duncan was not injured last year, he averaged 30 some points against dallas...and please stop trying to sound like you're a badass... u said pussy virus a couple posts ago...stfu

so if someone scores 30 they aren't injured or hampered by anything?

c'mon. Great players RISE to the occasion. don't give me that bull. it was obvious he was injured. He woulda' scored 50 in every if he wasn't my friend, instead he had to settle for a mediocre 30. He would have dwarfed that average and you know it if he would have been healthy.

PerforatedNeckline
04-23-2007, 07:05 PM
i hate it when people break out words like "neanderthal" only to spell them wrong. how tiresome.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:05 PM
i hate it when people break out words like "neanderthal" only to spell them wrong. how tiresome.

sorry mr. biologist. It's not actually in my everyday vocabulary. Kinda' how championship isn't in yours

confined
04-23-2007, 07:08 PM
so if someone scores 30 they aren't injured or hampered by anything?

c'mon. Great players RISE to the occasion. don't give me that bull. it was obvious he was injured. He woulda' scored 50 in every if he wasn't my friend, instead he had to settle for a mediocre 30. He would have dwarfed that average and you know it if he would have been healthy.
he looked fine to me...and no one is gonna average 50 points in the playoffs...teams tend to ajust

mavs>spurs2
04-23-2007, 07:08 PM
sorry mr. biologist.

:wtf :stfu

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:10 PM
btw neandertal is right dipshit. go to dictionary.com. You can spell it both ways

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:11 PM
he looked fine to me...and no one is gonna average 50 points in the playoffs...teams tend to ajust

he may have looked fine, but what he had wrong w/ his ankle last year all season long doens't just go away in the playoffs. As you probably know duncan tends to show no expression. Duh

confined
04-23-2007, 07:12 PM
sorry mr. biologist. It's not actually in my everyday vocabulary. Kinda' how championship isn't in yours
ummmm he's a spurs fan too buddy

confined
04-23-2007, 07:13 PM
he may have looked fine, but what he had wrong w/ his ankle last year all season long doens't just go away in the playoffs. As you probably know duncan tends to show no expression. Duh
then how could you know if he was injured or not...if he doesnt show it or play like it..2+2 doesnt equal 5

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:18 PM
So a player has to show that he has something wrong w/ him? See: MJ and others. It's pretty well known that he was injured for much of last season.

confined
04-23-2007, 07:22 PM
So a player has to show that he has something wrong w/ him? See: MJ and others. It's pretty well known that he was injured for much of last season.
obviously not to the point that it effected his game in the playoffs...and again he averaged like 30 points...and idk how u could think that his injury WAS infact bothering if he did dominate that much in the series

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Mj dominated, I.T. dominated, I.A. dominated, Kobe has dominated. Every great player will play almost as well injured, if not better becasue they are going out to prove even more

confined
04-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Mj dominated, I.T. dominated, I.A. dominated, Kobe has dominated. Every great player will play almost as well injured, if not more becasue they are going out to prove even more
are you saying duncan would have played worse if he was healthy? cuz ur contradicting yourself big time here by saying you only beat us cuz duncan was injured, but then you say that he plays better when injured...so ur actually complimenting the mavs...i appreciate it :clap

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't take anyone without any brains seriously; kind of like how I don't take any team w/o any balls seriously

learn how to comprehend.

He played great for being injured. Just imagine him being healthy. He had no bankshot last year, and he was slow to run down the court. Statistically he was good, but he was a step slow and that didn't show on the stat sheet. In fact, the sole reason why he was awesome was because of how shitty both of your bigs are.

confined
04-23-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't take anyone without any brains seriously; kind of like how I don't take any team w/o any balls seriously

learn how to comprehend
dictionary.com teach you those words pussy virus?

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
no van horn made it possible

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
"dddddictioooonary....ccccom ttteach yyou hhow to uuuuu-uuuuse those wwwords ppppusssy vvvvvirus"?

WTF?

confined
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
no van horn made it possible
cuz van horn is on our team now right?

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 07:55 PM
no but dirk got it via anal sex w/ van horn prob. It was wild fire from then on i guess

confined
04-23-2007, 07:58 PM
no but dirk got it via anal sex w/ van horn prob. It was wild fire from then on i guess
good one :rolleyes ...you gonna call dirk a stupid-head next?

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 08:03 PM
No Dirk Nodickstki will do just fine thank you. I'm trying to stay true to his character here

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 08:07 PM
you crack me up

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
hes somewhere beating up on exercise bikes

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
crack...hmmm that's what the mavs do when it really matters

confined
04-23-2007, 08:09 PM
crack...hmmm that's what the mavs do when it really matters
omg you better be joking

Ronaldo McDonald
04-23-2007, 08:12 PM
You my friend are clueless. I have been fucking with you this whole time.

confined
04-23-2007, 08:17 PM
You my friend are clueless. I have been fucking with you this whole time.
ok...i really dont care...its just really annoying of you to make up stupid nick names for dirk and howard...like they are obviously better than you at basketball...