PDA

View Full Version : Warriors@Mavs Game 2 Thread!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dirk Nowitzki
04-23-2007, 07:41 AM
MAV FANS!! Our boys fell apart in game 1 but we will respond with urgency and a championship mentality come game 2!! Memo to Warrior fans: go watch the Pussycat dolls on CW because we are going to rape the living shit out of you sons of bitches come Wed! The Mavs are pissed and hungry to get back at Golden State for that game 1 loss. All I have to say now is that the party is just getting started! Mav fans let me fucking hear you so dont hold back! Say it with me......LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

ponky
04-23-2007, 07:43 AM
that's the spirit, FUCK THE WARRIORS!!! we got the next game.

01Snake
04-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Early start?

bdictjames
04-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Dont worry Dirk just has to find his mojo back.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 09:56 AM
why the fuck is the game on Wednesday? i'm going to have to stew for THREE DAYS? fuckin TNT bullshit...

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 10:13 AM
after this loss you pussy ass mavs fans better show face when the world is laughing at you

Shank
04-23-2007, 10:13 AM
after this loss you pussy ass mavs fans better show face when the world is laughing at you

I thought I told you to get the fuck out of here.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 10:15 AM

what the fuck is with the lil' Kings fans talking bullshit? Get back to lottery talk and get the fuck outta here.

ducks
04-23-2007, 10:21 AM
aj has lots of time to prepare wonder what adjustments he will make

Budkin
04-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Like the Spurs game 2, I think the Mavs will win this one in a blowout.

atxrocker
04-23-2007, 10:54 AM
i change my prediction, GS in 5 motherfuckers

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 12:40 PM
i change my prediction, GS in 5 motherfuckers

YEAH THAT

Islymore
04-23-2007, 12:46 PM
... amazing.... thass all i can say about these other team fans... that aint even in the playoffs, talkin shit!!??

oh well.

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Islymore, what the hell is that in your avatar? Who's boobs are those?

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 12:51 PM
... amazing.... thass all i can say about these other team fans... that aint even in the playoffs, talkin shit!!??

oh well.

STFU.

You just mad because your team lost to a 8th seed.
Watch em get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round against the lowly warriors. LOL

NOW GET LOST.

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 12:54 PM
STFU.

Watch em get kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round against the lowly warriors. LOL

NOW GET LOST.

Chris' posts make me laugh everytime. It amazes me how someone could be such a douche bag. Not just a douche bag... an economy sized douche bag. Get out much Chris? **this is the que where chris makes a joke about your mother**

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Chris' posts make me laugh everytime. It amazes me how someone could be such a douche bag. Not just a douche bag... an economy sized douche bag. Get out much Chris? **this is the que where chris makes a joke about your mother**

Typical....

Nevermind.

Anyway, I rather be a douche bag than be a homo.

I'M JUST SAYING.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 01:07 PM
STFU.

NOW GET LOST.

and again... who's team is in the PLAYOFFS?? say it with me now... NOT THE KNICKS. worry about gettin to the playoffs first... dont hate bc your team is sitting at home, watching just like you... and im far from mad, it was one game. if it was game 2, then i might be mad... but i know GS has to win 4 to win the series... so i aint MAD OVER ONE LOSS.

and RATM - those are someone's boobs...

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Typical....

Nevermind.

Anyway, I rather be a douche bag than be a homo.

I'M JUST SAYING.

On a serious note, where are you from? I've read alot of your posts and they usually have a lot of grammical errors in them. At first I just wrote it off as you just accidentally leaving out a word here or there, but they seem to be too consistant to just be simple oversights. Maybe I'm just wrong and you're really just ignorant, but I thought I would ask. You speak-a-eng-lish?

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
On a serious note, where are you from? I've read alot of your posts and they usually have a lot of grammical errors in them. At first I just wrote it off as you just accidentally leaving out a word here or there, but they seem to be too consistant to just be simple oversights. Maybe I'm just wrong and you're really just ignorant, but I thought I would ask. You speak-a-eng-lish?

it's hard for him to type properly cuz he hits the crack rocks a little too hard.

he also lives in perpetual fear of turning into a homosexual. such is the life of Chris Childs.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 01:13 PM
i love MONOSYLAB1K... by the way, you make me laff in every thread some way or another... u crack me up!

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:15 PM
i love MONOSYLAB1K... by the way, you make me laff in every thread some way or another... u crack me up!

thanks i appreciate it :toast . mavs better win game 2 or i'm really going to go off...

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 01:16 PM
mavs better win game 2 or i'm really going to go off...

Haha, like last night? That shit was funny.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Haha, like last night? That shit was funny.

lol yeah i was so pissed off...and drunk...if they lose game 2 that will be me times 10000

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 01:18 PM

Trying to make yourself seem smart? Nice try. Unfortunately for you, you are still a mavs fan so that doesn't make you smart in anyway. But thanks for reading alot of my posts my High School English Teacher. Good Job. :clap

DUMBASS.

theMUHMEshow
04-23-2007, 01:19 PM
thanks i appreciate it :toast . mavs better win game 2 or i'm really going to go off...

...I am sure you guys expected to lose at least one game...maybe last night was that one...

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 01:23 PM
it's hard for him to type properly cuz he hits the crack rocks a little too hard.

he also lives in perpetual fear of turning into a homosexual. such is the life of Chris Childs.

aww mono the homo wants to pop up and pay a visit? Well Well Well, if it isn't the disgruntled mavs fan. You still a little mad from Game 1? No? Did you ask one of your boyfriends to have sex with you and they turned it down? No? Then I wonder what it is? My guess, you're just a mavs fan. Typical.

I'm done.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:31 PM
aww mono the homo wants to pop up and pay a visit? Well Well Well, if it isn't the disgruntled mavs fan. You still a little mad from Game 1? No? Did you ask one of your boyfriends to have sex with you and they turned it down? No? Then I wonder what it is? My guess, you're just a mavs fan. Typical.

I'm done.

oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. i'm sorry but i'm not, so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. i've never seen someone more blatantly homosexual than you. making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to homosexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet homo. just come out of the closet already. you've already admitted your crack habit, now just take those baby steps to complete self-realization.

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 01:35 PM
oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. i'm sorry but i'm not, so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. i've never seen someone more blatantly homosexual than you. making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to homosexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet homo. just come out of the closet already. you've already admitted your crack habit, now just take those baby steps to complete self-realization.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Chris is a bonafide Colon Cowboy.

mardigan
04-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Good luck next game guys, hope Avery learned his lesson about starting that small team. Diop needs more minutes

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 01:46 PM

oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. No, you are gay.
i'm sorry but i'm not, Liar so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. To even think that I dream about gay sex....suspect.
i've never seen someone more blatantly homosexual than you. Really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to homosexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet homo.So just because I know alot about homos in the way they act, walk, talk, etc. that makes me a closet homo? Dumbass
just come out of the closet already. What closet? Are U stalking me?
you've already admitted your crack habit, I did? Oh, when I showed a picture of a crack pipe because of my remembrance of the effect it has on the brain? You know, like it makes you post stupid comments like you did last time.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
oh my it seems more than anything that you wish i was gay. No, you are gay.
i'm sorry but i'm not, Liar so you'll just have to keep dreaming about gay sex. To even think that I dream about gay sex....suspect.
i've never seen someone more blatantly homosexual than you. Really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
making up gay fantasies constantly and being violently opposed to homosexuality makes you the classic example of a self-hating closet homo.So just because I know alot about homos in the way they act, walk, talk, etc. that makes me a closet homo? Dumbass
just come out of the closet already. What closet? Are U stalking me?
you've already admitted your crack habit, I did? Oh, when I showed a picture of a crack pipe because of my remembrance of the effect it has on the brain? You know, like it makes you post stupid comments like you did last time.

denial is the first sign of somebody with a problem.

anyways, i'm done extending help to you. if you want to live life as a crack smoking self-loathing homosexual, go ahead. i just want you to be happy in life Chris Childs, and you don't appear to be too happy.

i'm going back on topic and talking basketball. those who don't want to help themselves don't deserve my help either.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Good luck next game guys, hope Avery learned his lesson about starting that small team. Diop needs more minutes

diop and damp both. if we can kill them on the boards it will help out alot. we may give up easy baskets due to their speed, but pulling down rebounds and not letting baron davis grab fucking 14 of em will go a long way in neutralizing what they do.

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:02 PM
denial is the first sign of somebody with a problem.

anyways, i'm done extending help to you. if you want to live life as a crack smoking self-loathing homosexual, go ahead. i just want you to be happy in life Chris Childs, and you don't appear to be too happy.

i'm going back on topic and talking basketball. those who don't want to help themselves don't deserve my help either.

Yes I know, You Lost.

And then you want to say that you was trying to help all while you were talking about saying that I'm retarded and I'm a crackhead like it was a bad thing which it is but you weren't giving me any advice to help myself in which you were trying your best to put me down.(your P.O.V.)

Yep I smell it.........

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:03 PM
The Warriors will upset the mavs yet again in game 2.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Yep I smell it.........

those rocks ur cooking up?

why not stay on topic and talk basketball and quit being a troll? You've got everybody on this board making you look like a fool, you've all but admitted your crack habit and latent homosexuality....so why not give up and just talk basketball?

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
those rocks ur cooking up?

why not stay on topic and talk basketball and quit being a troll? You've got everybody on this board making you look like a fool, you've all but admitted your crack habit and latent homosexuality....so why not give up and just talk basketball?

OH SHIT!!!!!!!! mono finally decides to give in. OK mono, I will from now on talk about basketball like I usually do but when I say something bad about the mavs, you can't come in thinking about crack so I won't talk about your homosexuality OK? Good.

Everything is good.

Findog
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Let it go. Childs gets to talk trash today...16 postseason wins by the Mavs are the only thing that is going to shut the haters up. Avery needs to pull his head out of his ass and Dirk needs to do something different because his menstrual cycle keeps coming up during the postseason

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
You mavs fans probably aren't panicing right now, but when the warriors go up 2-0 on the pathetic mavs, you should all kill yourselfs because there will be no point in living.
Because once the series goes back to Oaktown, the mavs will have no chance at all.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!!! mono finally decides to give in. OK mono, I will from now on talk about basketball like I usually do but when I say something bad about the mavs, you can't come in thinking about crack so I won't talk about your homosexuality OK? Good.

Everything is good.

i'm doing this for your benefit. the more you try to troll, the more details about your sordid personal life come out. do what you like, obsess about homos and crack, but trolling only hurts you my man.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 02:15 PM
If Dampier starts, prepare for a record amount of 3 point makes for the Warrior. Dirk can't guard Stephen Jackson and Dampier can't guard Al Harrington. Golden State's lineup makes it so the center is useless on defense as the center can't be in the middle. He has to guard the 3 point line. The difference from this Nellie team and the past Nellie teams as this team is so athletic that it is just a nightmare to guard without going small. A small lineup gives Dallas a chance to defend Golden State though they aren't used to it. My suggestion is for Dallas to punish Golden State in the same way by having Harrington have to stay with Dirk at the 3 point line and have Harris and Howard drive to the basket. Stackhouse though if he wants to be effective should use his post up ability but expect a double team which could give Dirk, Terry, Howard, and George a lot of open shots. The key is to spread the floor and once Golden State doubles than find the open shooter. Using Dirk as a role player might be the key to this series as Dirk is a big threat at the 3 point line.

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 02:18 PM
if they lose game 2 its a wrap!

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 02:20 PM
if they lose game 2 its a wrap!
Remember 2 years ago?

Islymore
04-23-2007, 02:20 PM
You mavs fans probably aren't panicing right now, but when the warriors go up 2-0 on the pathetic mavs, you should all kill yourselfs because there will be no point in living.
Because once the series goes back to Oaktown, the mavs will have no chance at all. :pctoss

wow... r u a lil angry?? we should all kill ourselves? kill ourselves - over a basketball series? i dont think so. a basketball series that a. i dont have money on, and b. dont know anyone PERSONALLY in the game to be so distraught over... i'll be upset, but killing myself... yeah, u must be smokin rocks or something to let it be that serious 2 u...

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Remember 2 years ago?

Yeah, it was 2 years ago.

Findog
04-23-2007, 02:23 PM
If Dampier starts, prepare for a record amount of 3 point makes for the Warrior. Dirk can't guard Stephen Jackson and Dampier can't guard Al Harrington. Golden State's lineup makes it so the center is useless on defense as the center can't be in the middle. He has to guard the 3 point line. The difference from this Nellie team and the past Nellie teams as this team is so athletic that it is just a nightmare to guard without going small. A small lineup gives Dallas a chance to defend Golden State though they aren't used to it.

They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?

Findog
04-23-2007, 02:24 PM
:pctoss

wow... r u a lil angry?? we should all kill ourselves? kill ourselves - over a basketball series? i dont think so. a basketball series that a. i dont have money on, and b. dont know anyone PERSONALLY in the game to be so distraught over... i'll be upset, but killing myself... yeah, u must be smokin rocks or something to let it be that serious 2 u...

He's a troll. Trolls exist to get a rise out of you by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. Ignore it or get used to it.

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:24 PM
:pctoss

I didn't really mean it LIKE THAT. But you know, you know what I mean.
:pctoss :cry :bang :cry :ihit :( :ihit :dizzy :sleep
^^^^^^^^
Mavs fans after the series.

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:25 PM
He's a troll. Trolls exist to get a rise out of you by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. Ignore it or get used to it.

Can you explain what a troll is to me?

Because I don't think 'trolls' aren't meant to speak the truth like me.
So yeah, Explain what a troll is. Give me a definition or something.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 02:26 PM
They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game, that's 35 percent. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?

THANK YOU!!!! I can't understand how smallball is gonna beat GS, bc it wont. Outrebound them at least. That might help a little bit.

edit: and i guess i shoulda but a sarcastic smiley or something about my earlier post...

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Remember 2 years ago?

why didnt you say remember last year? :lol :lol :lol :lol

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 02:33 PM
They shot 10-30 from 3-pt last night, good for 33 percent. For the season they averaged 8-25 from behind the arc per game. They attempted even more 3-pointers than they normally do. Our small lineup sure deterred that 3-point weapon. If they're going to get decent looks anyway from that range, why sacrifice our ability to rebound their misses in the process?
Harrington if left open will be making a ton of 3's. If Diop guards Harrington than the middle is open plus Harrington has the speed to get by Diop. The sad think is even with Diop in the game the rebounding didn't seem to help much. Diop is such an offensive liability that I don't think his rebounds are enough to make up for his defense (against Al Harrington) and offense. Dampier would even be worse on defense.

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:33 PM
why didnt you say remember last year? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Right.

But yeah, I remember 2 years ago when Phoenix was advancing to the WCF.

theMUHMEshow
04-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Can someone tell me if Devin Harris is OK. He was down on the court for a long time at the end of the game yesterday [/sarcasm]

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Right.

But yeah, I remember 2 years ago when Phoenix was advancing to the WCF.
Houston Rockets ring a bell?

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Can someone tell me if Devin Harris is OK. He was down on the court for a long time at the end of the game yesterday [/sarcasm]

:lol :lol

J Rich got gangsta on him... I couldn't stop laughing... He picked his feet up and tossed them aside. I need to gif me that. :lol

Chris Childs
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Houston Rockets ring a bell?

Houston Rockets from 2 years ago is not the same team as the Golden State Warriors of today.

But if you want to use that assumption, then history tells us that the mavs will choke in the playoffs once again.

theMUHMEshow
04-23-2007, 02:51 PM
:lol :lol

J Rich got gangsta on him... I couldn't stop laughing... He picked his feet up and tossed them aside. I need to gif me that. :lol

Yeah if you do, give that shit to me. :elephant Devin Harris is a bitch ass.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-23-2007, 02:54 PM
So after quickly skimming through this thread it looks like the biggest issues facing the Mavs in game two will be improving their shooting and whether monosylabik or Chris Childs is homosexual.

DDS4
04-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Warriors live and die by the 3.

I don't think they'll shoot as great the next game. Hell AJ can start that crazy lineup again if he wanted, the Mavs will still win game 2.

Both the Mavs and Spurs were rusty.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
So after quickly skimming through this thread it looks like the biggest issues facing the Mavs in game two will be improving their shooting and whether monosylabik or Chris Childs is homosexual.

:reading
sounds right...

clambake
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Harris was on the floor because nobody would take his acting seriously.

That was embarrassing.

Good God, the mavs looked like shit.

mardigan
04-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Harris was on the floor because nobody would take his acting seriously.

That was embarrassing.

Good God, the mavs looked like shit.
I feel ya man, it was hard to watch yesterdays games for our respective teams

ponky
04-23-2007, 03:56 PM

weak...we didn't go anywhere last night you dumb mofo, stop being such a bitch all the time

ponky
04-23-2007, 04:00 PM

:lol

on a different note, after looking at dirk's stats, i'm REALLY hoping damp is alright and good to go the next game. despite dirk's lowly 4-16, 14 points, he had three blocked shots, two steals and twelve boards (seven defensive) but it's probably all at the expense of his offensive game, wearing him out having to do the job of damp.

DarrinS
04-23-2007, 04:08 PM
:lol

on a different note, after looking at dirk's stats, i'm REALLY hoping damp is alright and good to go the next game. despite dirk's lowly 4-16, 14 points, he had three blocked shots, two steals and twelve boards (seven defensive) but it's probably all at the expense of his offensive game, wearing him out having to do the job of damp.

I think a lot of the blame goes to Avery. Why does he keep playing into Nellie's hands?

Mavs won, what, 67 games this year? Play the way that got you those 67 wins. This is not the time to experiment with different lineups. Force GS to adjust to the big lineup. Also, Stackhouse needs to show up.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 04:15 PM
I think a lot of the blame goes to Avery. Why does he keep playing into Nellie's hands?

Mavs won, what, 67 games this year? Play the way that got you those 67 wins. This is not the time to experiment with different lineups. Force GS to adjust to the big lineup. Also, Stackhouse needs to show up.

THANK YOU!!!! :clap :clap :clap

I hate your avatar on MT... but you do bring some value to some posts by the way DarrinS... but this is exactly my thots. I think AJ should rethink his game plan altogether and set things straight.

DarrinS
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
THANK YOU!!!! :clap :clap :clap

I hate your avatar on MT... but you do bring some value to some posts by the way DarrinS... but this is exactly my thots. I think AJ should rethink his game plan altogether and set things straight.

I still have an account on MT? I haven't posted there since getting banned last year. I deserved it. I was really being an ass.

Mavs are too good a team to lose this series to GS. Dirk has a decisive advantage (on the offensive end), if only he would attack the basket instead of trying to hit jump shots. Avery should have him watch video of the last seconds of game 7 versus the Spurs.

ponky
04-23-2007, 04:25 PM

i agree, hopefully he'll correct this problem on wednesday night

dang, i kept thinking we played on tuesday night, the format with all the breaks in the first round series has gotten ridiculous, too freakin' long regardless of whether you win or lose, teams shouldn't have to wait that long in-between games

dallaskd
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
we got dis..avery gave them a good talkin too.

Islymore
04-23-2007, 04:26 PM
I still have an account on MT? I haven't posted there since getting banned last year. I deserved it. I was really being an ass.

Mavs are too good a team to lose this series to GS. Dirk has a decisive advantage (on the offensive end), if only he would attack the basket instead of trying to hit jump shots. Avery should have him watch video of the last seconds of game 7 versus the Spurs.

well Dirk has the tendency to get scared after a foul or too... he then reverts to jumpshootin' ... or that sorry spin move he does, i can't understand why AJ hasnt seen nothin that DON is doin on Dirk and made changes accordingly, since the first GS/DAL game, he's been sending a second defender at dirk when he spins... so why not change that? get dirk into a passing mode or how bout dirk get some balls and just go to the rim?? im soo lost with that. again, another good post. and you were being an ASS on MT... but here, you are a diff dude. and thass okay with me!

AND HELL YEAH @ PONKY!!! I was beyond prepared to watch the next games on TUESDAY when I come hearin this WED crap... now that made me :pctoss

ponky
04-23-2007, 04:28 PM

this remains the biggest mystery of all to me...wtf, he's getting paid enough to go in there and take some hits...if he doesn't make the basket, nine times out of ten a guy like dirk will get the call and considering his ft%, it's a win-win situation if he takes it inside...he may get banged up a bit more, but that's what he gets paid for, ugh, wed. night can't come soon enough

DarrinS
04-23-2007, 04:33 PM
this remains the biggest mystery of all to me...wtf, he's getting paid enough to go in there and take some hits...if he doesn't make the basket, nine times out of ten a guy like dirk will get the call and considering his ft%, it's a win-win situation if he takes it inside...he may get banged up a bit more, but that's what he gets paid for, ugh, wed. night can't come soon enough

He should be owning those little shits.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 04:35 PM
if they are attacking him, forcing him right and doubling him on his spin, Dirk is almost guaranteed a trip to the FT line IF HE ATTACKS....

i swear, if they lose this series, heads ought to roll...maybe not avery, but if they lose this series then there shouldn't be anybody on this team that is "untouchable" if the right trade opportunity comes along (and yes i'm talking about trading Dirk)...but that's incredibly premature talk....let's see what happens here first.

loveThe23
04-23-2007, 05:48 PM
weak...we didn't go anywhere last night you dumb mofo, stop being such a bitch all the time

Ponky is a strong individual, and the coolest Mavs fan on here. :toast rock on girl. :lol

confined
04-23-2007, 05:56 PM

yeah and its not like everyone in the world watches the NBA, im pretty sure the world won't "laugh" at us, its not like we are on the mavs team and had a hand in this loss...and you're not really funny filmoe...i know u try to be, but its just not working for you...and calling someone a mavfan is not an insult...you seriously act like you're about 10...stop trying to suck up to spurs fans cuz its really really pathetic

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah if you do, give that shit to me. :elephant Devin Harris is a bitch ass.

http://www.upshizzle.com/pfiles/2962/harris.gif

atxrocker
04-23-2007, 07:52 PM
:lmao :lmao

Fillmoe
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
that bitch ass faggot..... thats what he gets for flopping 99% of the time

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Warriors should be able to go out there and win this game also. After going up 2-0, we'll see how GS responds to pressure by Dallas in Game 3. Was good to see the better team win the other night.

ducks
04-23-2007, 09:30 PM
gs has the best record since march 2 and once sj got used to his teamates

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 09:39 PM
i agree, hopefully he'll correct this problem on wednesday night

dang, i kept thinking we played on tuesday night, the format with all the breaks in the first round series has gotten ridiculous, too freakin' long regardless of whether you win or lose, teams shouldn't have to wait that long in-between games
I blame Avery for overresting Dirk and Stackhouse. Because of that they were not ready. Btw those that are condemning small ball how is Dampier going to guard Harrington and Nowitzki guarding Stephen Jackson. Golden State is a worse matchup than Phoenix because not only are their smalls that play at C and PF fast but also are reliable 3 point shooters. Diaw and Marion or last year are not as reliable.

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Warriors should be able to go out there and win this game also. After going up 2-0, we'll see how GS responds to pressure by Dallas in Game 3. Was good to see the better team win the other night.

SpursDynasty is by far the most entertaining poster on this board. I love you man. Ever thought of doing stand up comedy?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mavs>spurs2
04-23-2007, 11:01 PM
:pctoss :idiot

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:03 PM
The Rockets can't beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

ratm1221
04-23-2007, 11:22 PM

Is that what the voices tell you? Did they also tell you that you posted this comment in the wrong thread?

ponky
04-24-2007, 12:05 AM

don't fret over such matchups, they probably won't happen for your lil' darling spurs

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 01:24 AM
don't fret over such matchups, they probably won't happen for your lil' darling spurs
.......ha

HeatFan007
04-24-2007, 01:25 AM

Are you two 5 years old? Talkin about who's "gay" and who loves "gay sex." Grow the fuck up you ignorant imbeciles

Shank
04-24-2007, 01:41 AM
Who else but Moe from the Three Stooges uses the word 'imbeciles'?

I like it, actually. That word doesn't get enough credit. It's a funny word AND it slightly demeans the other person at the same time.

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Are you two 5 years old? Talkin about who's "gay" and who loves "gay sex." Grow the fuck up you ignorant imbeciles

LOL aren't you the "blow ass" guy? yeah, what i thought...

Dirk Nowitzki
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
if they are attacking him, forcing him right and doubling him on his spin, Dirk is almost guaranteed a trip to the FT line IF HE ATTACKS....

i swear, if they lose this series, heads ought to roll...maybe not avery, but if they lose this series then there shouldn't be anybody on this team that is "untouchable" if the right trade opportunity comes along (and yes i'm talking about trading Dirk)...but that's incredibly premature talk....let's see what happens here first.

:depressed :depressed Anything less than a title will DEVESTATE ME. I will be so heart broken and depressed. I dread that shit even being a possibility. :madrun :madrun

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:11 PM
:depressed :depressed Anything less than a title will DEVESTATE ME. I will be so heart broken and depressed. I dread that shit even being a possibility. :madrun :madrun
Well get used to it. The warriors have the mavs number and unless Avery is a genious than the Warriors have their number.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM
^ You seriously think it's over because of one game? Don't jump off the bandwagon too early, they might not let you back on.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:21 PM
^ You seriously think it's over because of one game? Don't jump off the bandwagon too early, they might not let you back on.
Oh I'll forever be a mavs fan. I just don't like the matchups. This is the matchup I've feared for a month now. All of Golden State's weaknesses, Dallas can't exploit.

mavs>spurs2
04-24-2007, 03:30 PM
It might not be a good matchup, but I think we have the talent to overcome it. If Dirk doesn't have another horrible game, and we make a few other small adjustments, I like our chances in game 2.

mardigan
04-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Im thinking that you guys will win big next game. Dirk rarely shoots like that, and the d will play better. They have to find a way to slow down Baron though, or else you guys could be in trouble again

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:34 PM
I agree. I don't know if Avery is capable of making the right adjustments though. I still don't understand why he gives Stackhouse so many chances. Maybe the mavs win this series but I have to see drastic changes in the way the game goes. All I'm telling you is I'm not going to let this series devastate me. Baron Davis is an incredible player when he wants to be.

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Mavs will roll thanks to Matt Barnes... :fro

Fillmoe
04-25-2007, 12:10 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooorsssssssssssss

Shank
04-25-2007, 12:15 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooorsssssssssssss

What are you still doing here, nutsack? As it was pointed out before, you don't have a team in this postseason and need to just shut the fuck up instead of trying jump on another team's bandwagon.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
What are you still doing here, nutsack? As it was pointed out before, you don't have a team in this postseason and need to just shut the fuck up instead of trying jump on another team's bandwagon.
:clap

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Spur and Mavs better both bring that shit tonight. This upset media shit is getting tiresome.

Fillmoe
04-25-2007, 12:53 PM

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9901/pwnedqb8.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9933/2n7m4vbei6.gif

Shank
04-25-2007, 12:55 PM
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9901/pwnedqb8.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9933/2n7m4vbei6.gif

Team: Sacramento Kings

Why is a Kings fan hanging on the Warriors' nutsack? They have their own fanbase and aren't accepting applications from cocksuckers like yourself.

LEONARD
04-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Fillmoe IS one of the biggest pricks around here...honestly...

nkdlunch
04-25-2007, 02:22 PM
http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/wp-content/2006/10/_movies.yahoo.com_images_hv_photo_movie_pix_warner _brothers_300_gerard_butler_300b.jpg

VS.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/tshields/ponies.jpg

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 02:26 PM
http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/wp-content/2006/10/_movies.yahoo.com_images_hv_photo_movie_pix_warner _brothers_300_gerard_butler_300b.jpg

didn't they lose?

nkdlunch
04-25-2007, 02:27 PM
didn't they lose?

not on the first round :lmao

DarrinS
04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
More like

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/08/movies/300span,0.jpg

VS

https://www.allthatstuff.net/Pony/mylittlepony.jpg

Just kidding. :devil

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
More like

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/08/movies/300span,0.jpg

VS

https://www.allthatstuff.net/Pony/mylittlepony.jpg

Just kidding. :devil
That's not right. :lol

degenerate_gambler
04-25-2007, 02:47 PM
The warriors have the mavs number and unless Avery is a genious than the Warriors have their number.

Sweet Mary mother of Jesus...

tell me you are not representative of mav fans please..

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Sweet Mary mother of Jesus...

tell me you are not representative of mav fans please..
Ah I was drunk when I posted that. I'm actually feeling more optomistic today.

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Man, it's a good day to be a Suns fan. :smokin

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 03:16 PM

smile now, while you can, cuz you won't be smiling in a few weeks.

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:17 PM
smile now, while you can, cuz you won't be smiling in a few weeks.
You mean, when Lost Season 3 is over.

That will be a sad day. :depressed

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 03:19 PM
You mean, when Lost Season 3 is over.

That will be a sad day. :depressed

or when Suns Season 2007 is over at the hands of the Spurs.

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:26 PM
or when Suns Season 2007 is over at the hands of the Spurs.
We'll see. It's interesting that all of you have decided that the Suns are going to lose to the Spurs this year, all based off of one game near the end of the regular season... a game in which the Suns almost staged an incredible comeback in the 4th. It'll be a fun series, no doubt, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
all based off of one game near the end of the regular season...

or that 5 game series way back 2 years ago. and the majority of games after that...

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:31 PM
or that 5 game series way back 2 years ago. and the majority of games after that...
The two teams have changed since '05. The Suns have improved in a variety of ways and will definitely push the series more than 5 games.

mardigan
04-25-2007, 03:32 PM
It must be drawing one of the worst playoff teams ever, Your team should be well rested for the next series

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 03:32 PM
the mavs and spurs will win each of their respective series in 6

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 03:36 PM
The two teams have changed since '05. The Suns have improved in a variety of ways and will definitely push the series more than 5 games.

2005 Suns - fast paced, lots of 3's, no defense
2007 Suns - fast paced, lots of 3's, no defense

yeah, they've really changed.

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
It must be drawing one of the worst playoff teams ever, Your team should be well rested for the next series
Yup, that's the idea. The quicker we can dispatch of these poor Lakers, the more rest we'll have going into the next series. Last year, we had two 7-game series before we even saw the Mavericks in the playoffs, and our players looked worn out as a result.

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 03:50 PM
It's interesting that all of you have decided that the Suns are going to lose to the Spurs this year, all based off of one game near the end of the regular season

Hmm.. sounds familiar... Weren't the Suns fans making quite a stir about that last game they won against the mavs? :rolleyes

Xylus
04-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Hmm.. sounds familiar... Weren't the Suns making quite a stir about that last game they won against the mavs? :rolleyes
So you agree with me that it's ridiculous. :spin

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 04:01 PM
So you agree with me that it's ridiculous? :spin

To base how a team will perform against a team based off one game? Yes, it's ridiculous. Doesn't change the fact that I don't see the Suns beating the Spurs in a 7 game series. Not saying I'm right, but thats my opinion.

Islymore
04-25-2007, 04:01 PM
i think it's all a bit ridiculous. i have never seen so much panic amongst fans for both teams... oh well, i look forward to both of tonights games. i see both teams pulling w's tonight... or maybe that is a wish. both teams should def come out with a different mentality, def style of play.

oops!!!!

i bet not say too much tho... i tend to state the obvious... (just for you CryHavoc! :p: and before you get all serious, it's a joke)

Fillmoe
04-25-2007, 04:05 PM
i hope all of you are here when the warriors beat the mavs tonight...... last time you guys got casper on us

Xylus
04-25-2007, 04:07 PM
To base how a team will perform against a team based off one game? Yes, it's ridiculous. Doesn't change the fact that I don't see the Suns beating the Spurs in a 7 game series. Not saying I'm right, but thats my opinion.
That's fine, as long as you don't act like the series is already over. :lol

Islymore
04-25-2007, 04:11 PM
i get casper everyday after 5 pm bc my laptop is broken and i wont be getting it back for another month... the others, i cant tell ya... but i'd be here if i had a way to!

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 04:36 PM
i hope all of you are here when the warriors beat the mavs tonight...... last time you guys got casper on us

There were alot of fans here. I remember you acting like an idiot as usual.

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 04:39 PM
That's fine, as long as you don't act like the series is already over. :lol

Please direct me to my post where I stated that the series was already over. :rolleyes

Fillmoe
04-25-2007, 04:40 PM
There were alot of fans here. I remember you acting like an idiot as usual.

actually i wasnt even here that night until about 12-1 am..... so go kill yourself for spreading lies

Xylus
04-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Please direct me to my post where I stated that the series was already over. :rolleyes
Wasn't talking about you.

ponky
04-25-2007, 04:45 PM

VS.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/tshields/ponies.jpg

:lol :lol :lol alright, that's pretty funny

ratm1221
04-25-2007, 04:46 PM
actually i wasnt even here that night until about 12-1 am..... so go kill yourself for spreading lies

I seem to remember the game not being over until about midnight... once again you make yourself look like a complete :donkey .

ponky
04-25-2007, 04:49 PM

doesn't negate the fact that you were still acting like a little bitch

bulletedge
04-25-2007, 04:50 PM

Won't happen.

Besides, those of us with social skills tend to gather with friends to watch the game rather than huddling at our computer trying to create a life through posting smack on the net (a new concept to you, I'm sure...I mean actually having friends).

When is the Kings next game?

Oh yeah....I forgot. Well at least you've got until next season to get out of your cave and try to make some friends to watch games with.

Trainwreck2100
04-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Look Mavs fans have nothing to worry about even if they lose this game. I can recall a team dropping two in Dallas and then winning the next four.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-25-2007, 05:11 PM
:sleep :sleep I am not even nervous about tonight. I just cant wait to get it over with and win this god damn game already. If you are wanting to watch drama tonight, watch Lost. The Mavs will win easily by over 20 points. Hell the game may be over before halftime.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 05:14 PM
:sleep :sleep I am not even nervous about tonight. I just cant wait to get it over with and win this god damn game already. If you are wanting to watch drama tonight, watch Lost. The Mavs will win easily by over 20 points. Hell the game may be over before halftime.
If the mavs lose this game I'm blaming you. lol Jinx

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 05:15 PM
about 3-1/2 hours away...good god i'm nervous as hell...

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 05:18 PM
about 3-1/2 hours away...good god i'm nervous as hell...
I would be to if I my nuts were on the line. lol Hopefully the mavs don't make history.

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I would be to if I my nuts were on the line. lol Hopefully the mavs don't make history.

enjoy rooting for the Warriors we all know u are

Carrot Top
04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Stupid mavs fans worried about a team full of chuckers. :lmao :lmao

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 05:43 PM
enjoy rooting for the Warriors we all know u are
Well it would be really painful to see the Mavs lose to the Warriors but the consolation prize is you losing your nut. :lol

monosylab1k
04-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Well it would be really painful to see the Mavs lose to the Warriors but the consolation prize is you losing your nut. :lol

even then i'll still have more balls than you.

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 06:11 PM
I think you are confusing balls with just being nuts. :spin

pussyface
04-25-2007, 06:13 PM

Can you guys believe that some people actually think this guy is considered funny?

Leetonidas
04-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Warriors by 5.

This was probably the worst match-up for Dallas in the first round. Golden State has all the tools to play the Mavericks well.

pussyface.
04-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Can you guys believe that some people actually think this guy is considered funny?

exactly, because the pussyface (that's me) knows that there are some out there that don't think this guy is considered funny. whether or not some people think he's actually funny is irrelevant. it's all about whether or not people think he's considered funny.

SpursDynasty
04-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Hopefully Warriors can finish the series off in 5 games and get ready for Houston in round 2.

Fillmoe
04-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Team: Sacramento Kings

Why is a Kings fan hanging on the Warriors' nutsack? They have their own fanbase and aren't accepting applications from cocksuckers like yourself.

born and raised in the bay..... now go kill yourself faggot..... my team isnt in the playoffs for the first time in 8 years.... ill cheer for whoever i wish.....

mavs>spurs2
04-25-2007, 08:27 PM
born and raised in the bay..... now go kill yourself faggot..... my team isnt in the playoffs for the first time in 8 years.... ill cheer for whoever i wish.....

You suck as a poster, why dont u come talk to us when you're ready to bring something to the conversation? Your mav hater act is getting old.

rasho8
04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Time to start cheering for the GOLDEN STATE WARRIOIRS!!!
GO WARRIORS!!!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

E20
04-25-2007, 08:35 PM
FUCK THE WARRIORS. I'm from that area, Oakland is like 15 minutes away. At first I'm like yeah go Warriors, they're the hometown team. I supported them, but now all these fucking faggots here who no nothing about basketball start the most craziest stupidiest shit. They're literally talking turd bombs. It's fucking frustrating and they spew incoherent shit. Those bandwagoners make me so mad that I want Dallas to rip the Warriors balls off. Nowitizki drop 50, blow them out. Mavs in 5.

AND I'M A SPURS FAN TO BOOT !!!!!!

rasho8
04-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Fuck the Mavs. Go Warriors.

dirk4mvp
04-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Should be a good game.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 08:44 PM
:lol Barkley is sick. "Go to the box and punish those midgets!!"

dirk4mvp
04-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Damp starting.

T Park
04-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Dampier Nowitzki Howard Terry and Harris.

The starting 5 for the playoff run mavs last year.

cornbread
Mavs got this one.

Vinnie_Johnson
Lets go lets play some basketball!!!!!!!

Vinnie_Johnson
04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Dallas looks pissed off.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Mavs got this one.

If it's close in the 4th qtr Dallas will choke on the pressure.

Udrihlooms
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
:lol Barkley is sick. "Go to the box and punish those midgets!!"

+1 lol.

And a Spurs fan here too.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 08:49 PM
I think Ellis's jitters are gone lol.

kingsfan
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Come on GS, do it again, do it again http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 08:51 PM
S-Jax!!....I don't even like that MF but I'm rooting for him tonight lol.

ShoogarBear
04-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Does anyone on the Mavs know how to throw an entry pass?

E20
04-25-2007, 08:52 PM
What the fuck is Dallas doing?

Amuseddaysleeper
Does anyone on the Mavs know how to throw an entry pass?

to a non existent post up player? :lol

god damn, GS looks amazing so far!

hitmanyr2k
Great defense Mavs!!! :lol :lol :lol

resistanze
WTH, No channel is showing this shit until 10PM up here.

SpursDynasty
04-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Wow, Warriors still kicking Dallas' ass. Nothing new.

Vinnie_Johnson
Dirk is looking scared. I still think dallas will win this one and go to Oakland tied.

Leetonidas
I don't understand why the Mavs are trying to play the Warriors' game. They're not going to win if they keep trying to match GS at it. GS is one of the best run and gun teams there is, and perhaps the best small team in the NBA.

Nashfan
04-25-2007, 08:54 PM
This is just weird to see Dallas playing this badly. :dizzy

E20
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
How can the Warriors give them so much trouble? They're tallest players are Jackson and Harrington at 6'8". As Reggie Miller said give the ball to Dampier or Nowitizki and back them down until you get a foot away from the basket then DUNK IT! They'll be forced to play Biedrens then ISO his ass against Dirk.

VaSpursFan
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
i think the mavs are suffering from shriveled sack. GS is their kryptonite

Vinnie_Johnson
04-25-2007, 08:56 PM
This is just weird to see Dallas playing this badly. :dizzy

GS is also just playing well and pushing it right at them.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-25-2007, 08:56 PM
I have ambivalent feelings to the Mavs success in the series.. I don't want them to lose because I want that REMATCH! but at the same time, i'm laughing at how Warriors have their number! :lol , they might actually make Dallas worry a little if they win this game.

Pop should ask Nellie for some pointers, when and if after Dallas wraps this series up.

Leetonidas
04-25-2007, 08:57 PM
How can the Warriors give them so much trouble? They're tallest players are Jackson and Harrington at 6'8". As Reggie Miller said give the ball to Dampier or Nowitizki and back them down until you get a foot away from the basket then DUNK IT! They'll be forced to play Biedrens then ISO his ass against Dirk.
Dirk is not a post up player, and Dampier just plan sucks balls. GS can guard Nowitzki, which is why they give Dallas such trouble, ala Phoenix.

resistanze
I love how I get to watch the most irrelevant series in the NBA right now, the Cavs and Wiz.

Kobulingam

Relax, Dallas will end up raping them by end of the game.

N4th4n
04-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Devin Harris had so mutch potential. It is a shame to see him slowly become more and more of a bitch every day. I swear this organization rules a ruining good players.

Kobulingam
I love how I get to watch the most irrelevant series in the NBA right now, the Cavs and Wiz.

Switch to Sportsnet at 10.

ShoogarBear
Good lord, Dick Stockton tonight has been as bad as any play-by-play in the history of sport. Is he drunk?

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Whoa...nice shot by Ellis...switching hands!!

Vinnie_Johnson
04-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Relax, Dallas will end up raping them by end of the game.

You relax I said dallas will still win.

resistanze
04-25-2007, 09:01 PM
lol @ some fucking Red Sox game blocking me from watching the Dallas-Warriors game, I came home early just to see this shit.

ShoogarBear
Sjax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinnie_Johnson
Pistons sucks.

:lol you are too funny.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
It's looking like one of those nights for S-Jax...that stroke looks great.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
lol @ some fucking Red Sox game blocking me from watching the Dallas-Warriors game, I came home early just to see this shit.

i was gonna say, isn't it on the Score or TSN or Sportsnet or something

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:03 PM
mannn the mavs need diop to stay on the floor

is damp injured? why such little playing time for him?

VaSpursFan
damn i mis buckets...i wish he was still with the spurs.

Kobulingam

Yeah. Amare is less of a monster now.

dirk4mvp
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
mannn the mavs need diop to stay on the floor

is damp injured? why such little playing time for him?

Damp started.

and sucked balls while he was in.

Nashfan
Yeah, I know, still weird to me.

hitmanyr2k
WHen S-Jax puts the ball on the floor it's painful. Stick to catching and shooting.

resistanze
04-25-2007, 09:06 PM
i was gonna say, isn't it on the Score or TSN or Sportsnet or something

Sportsnet I think shows on my TV guide. One more out :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
04-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Sportsnet I think shows on my TV guide. One more out :lol

I bet they wouldn't do that if it were Hockey :lol

resistanze
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM
YES!!!! YES!!!! I can watch!

mavsfan1000
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM
It's sad that Dallas has to take Dirk out of the game to match up with GS. Diop and George is the best defensive lineup unfortunately by far.

resistanze
04-25-2007, 09:10 PM
I bet they wouldn't do that if it were Hockey :lol

They woulda interrupted the game 30 mins b4 it even start just for pregame :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Damp started.

and sucked balls while he was in.

ahh i missed the tip off, thanks for filling me in

Budkin
04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
No way the Mavs are going to lose this game.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Another 30 point qtr given up by the Mavs.

theMUHMEshow
04-25-2007, 09:12 PM
This just in...the Mavs are not goign to win it all

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Harrington has certainly been the weak link so far in this series.

xamila rey
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Golden State team reminds me Nigeria in soccer,
they dont stop running for a second..

theMUHMEshow
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Another 30 point qtr given up by the Mavs.

Didnt someone say they could play D

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Josh Howard has gotten very annoying since he adopted the patented Kobe free throw begging "HEY" when driving to the rim.

resistanze
No way the Mavs are going to lose this game.

They will if Dirk hasn't grown a pair since last game.

johngateswhiteley
...this is funny.

SpursDynasty
In case Dallas hasn't learned yet: GS is for real.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:15 PM
In case Dallas hasn't learned yet: GS is for real.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but GS is actually making you look smart for once SD :lol

nkdlunch
wow, I'd think the Mavs should be up by at least 10 after 1.

this is getting ugly for the mavs

dirk4mvp
Dallas has played like shit so far, GS has been on fire. Only up 2.

VaSpursFan
04-25-2007, 09:16 PM
GS = dallas' krytponite. dallas doesn't even look confident out there.

Vinnie_Johnson
Has a team with the best record in the NBA ever been outed in the first round? Did Denver do that when they were the 8th seed years ago?

mavsfan1000
They're playing like shit because Dirk shoots 50% during the season and 25% during the playoffs so far. Wake up Dirk!

ATXSPUR
04-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Dallas is getting schooled! And this time I can enjoy it after a Spur win!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Has a team with the best record in the NBA ever been outed in the first round? Did Denver do that when they were the 8th seed years ago?

yup, Den beat Seatlte in '94, and the '99 knicks beat the #1 heat in rd 1

nkdlunch
04-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Dalls losing would be gravy

nkdlunch
04-25-2007, 09:19 PM

but they didn't sweep right. Dalls could be swept :blah

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm not saying the Mavs are going to lose this series but let's say they do and Dirk is named the MVP. They always award the MVP in the 2nd round of the playoffs so what would they do if the Mavs went out in the first round? lol. Would the NBA Fed-ex the trophy to Dirk's house or what? :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:20 PM
but they didn't sweep right. Dalls could be swept :blah

lol, oh man that'd be brutal for mav fans

but yeah, both those series went to a do or die game 5

Vinnie_Johnson

Did any of those teams have the best record in the nba that year?http://www.bballone.com/jasonr/background/jasonrichardson_banner.jpg

hitmanyr2k
The Mavs are getting straight up bitched!! :lol

Warlord23

GS is certainly not on fire. They have 6 TOs and are shooting 30% from 3-point land. Baron and J-Rich are 4-11 FGs combined.

LMAO at Avery sitting Dirk

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:21 PM
baron davis HOLY SHIT

dirk4mvp
lmao at Cuban's face.

hitmanyr2k
Davis earned the charge lol. High knee to the sternum.

Amuseddaysleeper
risque play

lefty
What a man !!! :clap

dirk4mvp
04-25-2007, 09:22 PM
GS is certainly not on fire. They have 6 TOs and are shooting 30% from 3-point land. Baron and J-Rich are 4-11 FGs combined.

LMAO at Avery sitting Dirk

Correction: Ellis and S-Jax have been on fire. Mavs playing like shit.

Amuseddaysleeper
I'm not saying the Mavs are going to lose this series but let's say they do and Dirk is named the MVP. They always award the MVP in the 2nd round of the playoffs so what would they do if the Mavs went out in the first round? lol. Would the NBA Fed-ex the trophy to Dirk's house or what? :lol

that happened to karl malone back in 1999 :lol :lol

he did a press conference form his home

dirk4mvp
return the favor of shitty charges.

Admidave50
Cuban crying is so funny to watch!

johngateswhiteley
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
...this game is very very entertaining.

hitmanyr2k
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
that happened to karl malone back in 1999 :lol :lol

he did a press conference form his home

Are you for real? LMAO...how embarrassing.

VaSpursFan
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
i think dirk has the nervous squirts

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Did any of those teams have the best record in the nba that year?http://www.bballone.com/jasonr/background/jasonrichardson_banner.jpg

i believe seattle did, but not Miami

Amuseddaysleeper
04-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Are you for real? LMAO...how embarrassing.

oh yeah, the blazers upset the jazz in that playoffs, and malone was bitching about how he wanted to trade in his mvp for a finals mvp

look it up/google it haha i'm dead serious

SpursFanFirst
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
WOW! 3 on Harris and it's not even halftime?

ATXSPUR
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM

Some just never learn *sigh*

PerforatedNeckline
04-25-2007, 09:28 PM
if al harrington shows up offensively, things could get even more interesting