PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream two nights before Game One

Oh, Gee!!
04-23-2007, 01:51 PM
of the Spurs-Nuggets series that the Spurs were eliminated in the first round. I hope it doesn't turn out to be true, but I'm worried seeing as how I had dreams in 2003 and 2005 that the Spurs won the championship.

mardigan
04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
You bring this up after they lose game one? If you had brought it up before the series started maybe i would have bought in, but probably not

LAKERS4LIFE
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Blackistone
04-23-2007, 01:53 PM
I had a dream I won the lottery, but that hasn't happened yet either

Oh, Gee!!
04-23-2007, 01:55 PM
You bring this up after they lose game one? If you had brought it up before the series started maybe i would have bought in, but probably not

I haven't posted since Friday afternoon. I had the dream Friday night, and I rarely post on the weekends.

jaespur21
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
i had a dream that ppl who could predict the future could also predict the past..... it was very futuristic dream like the movie the fifth element

gtownspur
04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
of the Spurs-Nuggets series that the Spurs were eliminated in the first round. I hope it doesn't turn out to be true, but I'm worried seeing as how I had dreams in 2003 and 2005 that the Spurs won the championship.

Maybe you should induce a dream of getting laid, and maybe you'd post less in here.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM
i had a dream that ppl who could predict the future could also predict the past..... it was very futuristic dream like the movie the fifth element

pre·dict /pri-dikt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pri-dikt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object) 1. to declare or tell in advance; prophesy; foretell: to predict the weather; to predict the fall of a civilization.

Ah yes. Those who can predict the past. Very nice.