PDA

View Full Version : Should Alec Baldwin's daughter convert to militant Islam and werar a burqa?

whottt
04-23-2007, 03:07 PM
So he'll be nicer to her? And understand her?

I'm thinking yes...

One thing is for sure...we know he'll never call an Islamic terrorist a little piggy(and I mean even if he didn't have their dick in his mouth).

Mr. Peabody
04-23-2007, 03:55 PM
So he'll be nicer to her? And understand her?

I'm thinking yes...

One thing is for sure...we know he'll never call an Islamic terrorist a little piggy(and I mean even if he didn't have their dick in his mouth).

Uh...yeah. Great post.

whottt
04-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Libs are so funny when they get fucking nailed as hypocrites.

AB: Kumbaya Usama...Kumbaya...Hold on Ussie, I'll swallow in a second...my daughters calling...

AB: Go to your room you rude little pig...

If he had as much balls against the murdering fascist terrorists as he does against his 11 year old daughter...I wouldn't think he's a piece of shit.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-23-2007, 05:05 PM

AB: Kumbaya Usama...Kumbaya...Hold on Ussie, I'll swallow in a second...my daughters calling...

If he had as much balls against the murdering fascist terrorists as he does against his 11 year old daughter...I wouldn't think he's a piece of shit.

Dude... ur being an ass. Great Alec Baldwin is jerk. Great you pointed that shit out. How many liberals do you think aspire to be Alec Baldwin? Have you ever heard someone actually say... "Jeese I hate that George W. Bush because Alec Baldwin told me to?" Ad Hominem attacks also dont discredit arguments...the face that the war in Iraq was a horrible mistake is not in some way made less true because Alec Baldwin agrees and he once made a mean phone call to his daughter.

clambake
04-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Dropping more acid?

Ocotillo
04-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Baldwin being an abusive twit has no bearing the validity of someone's political position.

whottt
04-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Dude... ur being an ass. Great Alec Baldwin is jerk. Great you pointed that shit out. How many liberals do you think aspire to be Alec Baldwin? Have you ever heard someone actually say... "Jeese I hate that George W. Bush because Alec Baldwin told me to?" Ad Hominem attacks also dont discredit arguments...the face that the war in Iraq was a horrible mistake is not in some way made less true because Alec Baldwin agrees and he once made a mean phone call to his daughter.

You guys just don't get it....

You advocate peace, peace, peace, war is for barbarians and has no place in a civilized society...nothing and I mean nothing gets you guys to focus on anything other than attacking the current administration...a lot of these anti-war demostrations turn violent now...and the rhetoric from the left is anything but peaceful and concilliatory when it comes to this country...and so much in line with what those we are at war with want to hear....

Baldwin is a figure head for that exact mindset...

And frankly it doesn't get you guys what you want...

It just comes off as you getting tough with the dog you know won't bite you, and running away from the one you think will.

The fact that Baldwin has no problems coming up with some harsh words for his 11 year old daughter yet sounds like TinyTim when it comes to terrorism....it's just reinforces that position.

Until you guys start acting like the terrorists are the bad guys, and not us...you will never get control of this country again.

Fact.

Try ripping the terrorists 1 millionth as much as you rip Bush and that might change...

But I don't think it will....I think it's exactly a case of Libs being afraid to offend Islamscists...as if they think backing down will somehow soften them...it does just the opposite...

Fear...
That's why the Moderate Isalamic Leaders don't do it...
That's why the Europe is becoming Islamicized as we speak...

And the animosity towards the troops often rings to me as being simple resentment over the fact that they aren't scared, and you are, and you resent them for making it obvious.

I implore you guys to study up on the Middle East sometime and the history of Islam...

I implore you guys to check out the issues that even the pro Islam leaders in Europe are forced to deal with...

Once you do that, you will understand that the one thing you absolutely can never do, is back down to them, or appease them...that only incites them.

Sorry but you want the truth, and that's it...that is perception of the modern left...and the more you talk about pulling out, the more you rail the current admin at the direct expense of the troops fighting over there...

The more position is going to be reinforced...

And caustic rhetoric works to your disadvantage...

As bad as Bush may be...he's still more trusted than the party of Michael Moore, Hanoi Jane, and this douchebag here...

But by all means...keep focusin on Bush...

Sadly, the left probably does have the intelligence to solve much of the mid-east conflict...if they only grasped the reality of what will and what won't work...and they realize that the terrorists are not a bunch of misunderstood hippies. But rather...the absolute most conservative society on Earth...

And no you aren't going to see demostrations in the Mid-East backing this up...because they'll get killed without a doubt if they do it over there...

The voices of your fellow libs in the mid-east are muffled and squashed...and you do nothing for them...except aid those that silence them.

Fact.

whottt
04-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Would you guys have been offended if he called her a nappyheadedho?

Somehow, I doubt it.

Ocotillo
04-23-2007, 06:12 PM
The Michael Savage of SpursTalk.com. All bluster no sense.

whottt
04-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I love keeping the Republicans in power.

I know you do....

Mr. Peabody
04-23-2007, 08:16 PM

You advocate peace, peace, peace, war is for barbarians and has no place in a civilized society...nothing and I mean nothing gets you guys to focus on anything other than attacking the current administration...a lot of these anti-war demostrations turn violent now...and the rhetoric from the left is anything but peaceful and concilliatory when it comes to this country...and so much in line with what those we are at war with want to hear....

It just comes off as you getting tough with the dog you know won't bite you, and running away from the one you think will.

The fact that Baldwin has no problems coming up with some harsh words for his 11 year old daughter yet sounds like TinyTim when it comes to terrorism....it's just reinforces that position.

Until you guys start acting like the terrorists are the bad guys, and not us...you will never get control of this country again.

Fact.

Try ripping the terrorists 1 millionth as much as you rip Bush and that might change...

But I don't think it will....I think it's exactly a case of Libs being afraid to offend Islamscists...as if they think backing down will somehow soften them...it does just the opposite...

Fear...

And the animosity towards the troops often rings to me as being simple resentment over the fact that they aren't scared, and you are, and you resent them for making it obvious.

I implore you guys to study up on the Middle East sometime and the history of Islam...

I implore you guys to check out the issues that even the pro Islam leaders in Europe are forced to deal with...

Once you do that, you will understand that the one thing you absolutely can never do, is back down to them, or appease them...that only incites them.

Sorry but you want the truth, and that's it...that is perception of the modern left...and the more you talk about pulling out, the more you rail the current admin at the direct expense of the troops fighting over there...

As bad as Bush may be...he's still more trusted than the party of Michael Moore, Hanoi Jane, and this douchebag here...

Sadly, the left probably does have the intelligence to solve much of the mid-east conflict...if they only grasped the reality of what will and what won't work...and they realize that the terrorists are not a bunch of misunderstood hippies. But rather...the absolute most conservative society on Earth...

And no you aren't going to see demostrations in the Mid-East backing this up...because they'll get killed without a doubt if they do it over there...

The voices of your fellow libs in the mid-east are muffled and squashed...and you do nothing for them...except aid those that silence them.

Fact.

Yes, the fact that Alec Baldwin was rude to his daughter completely undermines the anti-war movement in this country. You are so astute to notice this and make it so clear to the rest of us.

I also think it's funny that you accuse liberals of operating from fear. Need I remind you that it was the conservatives that had to constantly remind us that unless we kept Bush in office, renewed the Patriot Act, stayed in Iraq, etc., the terrorists were going to get us.

whottt
04-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes, the fact that Alec Baldwin was rude to his daughter completely undermines the anti-war movement in this country. You are so astute to notice this and make it so clear to the rest of us.

He was more than rude...he obviously saves his tough side for his family.

Sorry but it makes his preachy preach peace stance chock full of crap...and he's an outspoken crat.

I also think it's funny that you accuse liberals of operating from fear. Need I remind you that it was the conservatives that had to constantly remind us that unless we kept Bush in office, renewed the Patriot Act, stayed in Iraq, etc., the terrorists were going to get us.

Yeah and what's funny is that you don't believe it made a difference...hopefully you'll never know otherwise.

Then again...you think our need for guns was eliminated when we ceased to be a British Colony...what a fool you are.

And it's not so much being afraid in the traditional sense...I'd call it being politically correct to the point of stupidity.

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah and what's funny is that you don't believe it made a difference...hopefully you'll never know otherwise.

Obviously these things did make a difference. Whether the difference was positive or negative is what everyone in here argues about.

Then again...you think our need for guns was eliminated when we ceased to be a British Colony...what a fool you are.

Again, which one of us is operating from fear?

And it's not so much being afraid in the traditional sense...I'd call it being politically correct to the point of stupidity.

Yes, the anti-war crowd just doesn't want to offend the Middle East. That's why they want us out of Iraq. It has nothing to do with people dying needlessly and our government wasting its resources on a colossal mistake.

George Gervin's Afro
04-24-2007, 10:34 AM

How does Baldwin's tirade against his daughter make libs hypocrites?

George Gervin's Afro
04-24-2007, 10:36 AM

Fact.

Fear...

Fact.

We aren't anti-war. We are anti-unecessary war you moron.

rascal
04-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Whott, still believes in good guys/ bad guys.

The we are the good guys and they are the bad guys mentality should have been thrown out long ago if you had any smarts and had any type of ability to see a problem from both sides. There are many cases where there are no good guys.

Sec24Row7
04-24-2007, 01:27 PM
If you dont have a good guys bad guys mentality when you deal with the world, people that you should have labeled the bad guys end up in power... and lablel you the bad guy when they get there...

No one EVER thinks they are the bad guy.

smeagol
04-24-2007, 02:15 PM
The Mavs (and most of their fans) are definetely the bad guys!

Mr. Peabody
04-24-2007, 02:32 PM
If you dont have a good guys bad guys mentality when you deal with the world, people that you should have labeled the bad guys end up in power... and lablel you the bad guy when they get there...

No one EVER thinks they are the bad guy.

We need bad guys because we don't have the guts to be what we want to be. We need bad guys. We need bad guys so we can point our fingers and say, "that's the bad guy." What does that make us? Good? We're not good. We just know how to hide -- how to lie. Bad guys don't have that problem. Bad guys always tell the truth, even when they lie. So make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy coming through.

whottt
04-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Whott, still believes in good guys/ bad guys.

The we are the good guys and they are the bad guys mentality should have been thrown out long ago if you had any smarts and had any type of ability to see a problem from both sides. There are many cases where there are no good guys.

Oh yeah....like all the tools arguing with me right now see both sides...

If by both sides you mean, Bush and America are evil..I guess you're right.

Either you guys are stupid...or you're stupid.

whottt
04-24-2007, 03:09 PM
How does Baldwin's tirade against his daughter make libs hypocrites?

RIF

RandomGuy
04-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Alec Baldwin is a liberal

Alec Baldwin says the sky is blue

Therefore the sky is not blue.

um, yeah.

Looks to me like more celebrity bashing by the right-wing media to distract people. Let's see what could right-wingers want us to NOT pay attention to...?

George Gervin's Afro
04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
RIF

So your talking out of your ass again? :rolleyes I figured you were but I was going to give you an opportunity to explain yourself.

George Gervin's Afro
04-24-2007, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=whottt]Oh yeah....like all the tools arguing with me right now see both sides...

If by both sides you mean, Bush and America are evil..I guess you're right.

Either you guys are stupid...or you're stupid.[/QUOT

:lol

whottt
04-24-2007, 05:06 PM
It's more like...

Alec Baldwin is a dumbass

Alec Baldwin says the sky is mauve

Non-blind non-idiots say, no Alec, the sky is not mauve. The sky is clearly blue. You must be blind and stupid.

A bunch of idiots get together, burn the flag and protest because the majority of Americans do not agree that the sky is mauve.

Alec Baldwin criticizes anyone who does not agree that the sky is mauve, calls them uncilvilized, stupid.

Alec Baldwin threatens to leave the country if the majority of Americans do not agree that the sky is mauve.

The majority of Americans say, adios you blind stupid fuck.

Alec does not leave. To the sadness of many.

One day...while up on his highhorse patting himself on the back for being one of the elite to realize that the sky is mauve, Alec Baldwin attempts to comb his hair and ends up cutting his own dick off as he jumps in front of a bus.

The majority of American say, see, we told you he was blind stupid fool.

His stupid followers say, what has that got to with the sky being mauve? Alec's an idiot, neocon, and it's Bush's fault. And then post a picture of Donald Rumfeld with Saddam as they claim bode.

mullet
04-24-2007, 05:13 PM
alec baldwin should beat the shit out of his daughter and then see if she still doesnt pick up the phone

clambake
04-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm with Whottt. Claim victory and forum is closed. I can now see the Whottt light. I can take no responsibility and blame the left. I can't lose. Wake up left people.

We should destroy the media and claim victory.
We should destroy the right of free speech and claim victory.
We should destroy the left because they're always going left. Like nascar.
We should destroy the rest of the world and live in peace. (wait a minute, not the world, just the other people, cause they got shit we want)

Just go conservative and lay claim to victory. How easy is that?

mullet
04-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm with Whottt. Claim victory and forum is closed. I can now see the Whottt light. I can take no responsibility and blame the left. I can't lose. Wake up left people.

We should destroy the media and claim victory.
We should destroy the right of free speech and claim victory.
We should destroy the left because they're always going left. Like nascar.
We should destroy the rest of the world and live in peace. (wait a minute, not the world, just the other people, cause they got shit we want)

Just go conservative and lay claim to victory. How easy is that?

Mission Accomplished!
-whottt and W

George Gervin's Afro
04-25-2007, 07:16 AM
alec baldwin should beat the shit out of his daughter and then see if she still doesnt pick up the phone

:lol

mikejones99
04-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Baldwins wife should be beaten then put in jail, what an old used up old cunt. 9.5 weeks was like 30 years ago bitch

2Blonde
04-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I've thought a lot about this Alec Baldwin thing and I've come to realize after listening to his speech yesterday on the view that he is the smartest man on earth and the best parent ever. How could I have ever been so stupid as to think he was being abusive and manipulative. All he really wants is what's best for his daughter. Clearly that bitch of an ex-wife is just trying to alienate him from his daughter and usurp his parental rights. Thank god he is smart enough to see this and is going to take the next several years off from his television show to head up a non-profit group that will rid the free world of ridiculous laws like those that currently exist to keep evil ex-wives & their rude little piggy kids away from fathers who clearly care deeply for the rude little pigs.

With Alec by their side, there is hope for once again !!! :rolleyes

Mr. Peabody
04-29-2007, 12:07 AM
I've thought a lot about this Alec Baldwin thing....

:lmao

2Blonde
04-29-2007, 04:05 AM
I've thought a lot about this Alec Baldwin thing....

:lmao
So is it my sincerity or my ability you doubt, oh wise one?? :lol :lol

whottt
04-29-2007, 04:57 AM
Don't let Peabody bother you 2Blonde...he's a tool.

sabar
04-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Huh... who cares about Alec Baldwin? This is almost politics.
If you rally for or against what he did on a political basis, then you're just another Alec Baldwin.
What garbage. The world would be a better place if celebrities would keep their mouth shut about their views that no one cares about. They're just shepherds abusing their social power to influence blind sheep.

/rant

Mr. Peabody
04-29-2007, 06:17 AM
So is it my sincerity or my ability you doubt, oh wise one?? :lol :lol

Oh, I wasn't making a comment about you. I know you were being sarcastic in your post. I just thought that the line "I've thought a lot about this Alec Baldwin thing" was really funny.

Mr. Peabody
04-29-2007, 06:19 AM
Don't let Peabody bother you 2Blonde...he's a tool.

WTF did I ever do to you? I've disagreed with you on some political points, but if that's something you take personally, maybe you shouldn't post in a political forum.