PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Mav Fans should support each other!

=RTM=
04-23-2007, 11:00 PM
You guys need to get past the Nuggets, we need to get past the Warriors. Let's put aside all the cheap put downs and smack talk for now and support each other. Why not give each other some words of encouragement? After all we both want to get past round one, and we both want to face each other in the WCFs, So why not make this topic a place where Spur fans can tell Mav fans what they really need to do to get past the Warriors and we Mav Fans will tell Spur fans what we think you need to do to get past the Nuggets?
Can we have a truth at least till round II?

Spurs and Mav Fans should support each other! :wakeup

SequSpur
04-23-2007, 11:02 PM
I hope the Mavs get swept.

How's that?

Re-Animator
04-23-2007, 11:04 PM
I hope the Mavs get swept.

How's that?

Well the topic did say Spur fans Not Pop Bashing Bandwagon fans so I guess you get a pass.

SequSpur
04-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Well the topic did say Spur fans Not Pop Bashing Bandwagon fans so I guess you get a pass.

ah isn't that sweet... exspurfan now turned mavfan calling me a bandwagoner... :clap

Nice.. Rack em. :fro

angel_luv
04-23-2007, 11:07 PM
I support the Mavs having a quick starting long lasting summer vacation. They can even come to our parade. :)

MavTalker
04-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Spurs need to play like they played in 1999 and take that shit to the basket! They need to show the world they are hungry for another ring. Another words they need to do the opposite of what the Mavs Did on Sunday :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2007, 11:11 PM
I support the Mavs having a quick starting long lasting summer vacation. They can even come to our parade. :)
fishin trip on the river? yeh cuban would like that

RIP CITY.
04-23-2007, 11:12 PM

:lmao

dbreiden83080
04-23-2007, 11:18 PM
You guys need to get past the Nuggets, we need to get past the Warriors. Let's put aside all the cheap put downs and smack talk for now and support each other. Why not give each other some words of encouragement? After all we both want to get past round one, and we both want to face each other in the WCFs, So why not make this topic a place where Spur fans can tell Mav fans what they really need to do to get past the Warriors and we Mav Fans will tell Spur fans what we think you need to do to get past the Nuggets?

I will never support the Mavs but will always respect them. In spite of all this panic they to me are both moving on and will eventually see eachother in the west finals.

nsrammstein
04-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Let me play the role of a spurs fans since they do not want to cooperate

Well the mavs need to play some hardcore defense and scrap smallball. Stick to the line up that won them 67 games! come on get past the warriors so we can face eachother in the WCF!

spurs1990
04-23-2007, 11:46 PM

Sir, you have raised the bar for worst post ever..on this or any other message board in the dozen or so years of internet existence.

I salute you.

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2007, 11:47 PM
no

ducks
04-23-2007, 11:48 PM

I can never support cuban and ja the traitor

rasho8
04-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Mavs suck... hope they get swept.

gospursgooo
04-23-2007, 11:54 PM
I don't see how the Mavs can beat the Warriors. They haven't won any game against the Warriors this season.

mavsfan1000
04-23-2007, 11:55 PM
Fuck the spurs. I'm a mavs fan only.

T Park
04-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Fuck the mavs, I hope they crash, burn, and have to rebuild.

Cocky won nothing bitches.

Trainwreck2100
04-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Fuck the mavs, I hope they crash, burn, and have to rebuild.

Cocky won nothing bitches.

are you saying cockyness has won nothing, or coky bitches that have won nothing.

Man of Steel
04-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Can anyone explain what the fuck is in AJ's mind? Playing right into Nellie's hand trying to go small and quick when he needs to do the opposite--pound those pricks with big men--slow the shit down to a crawl just like we used to do to the Suns when they pulled that same crap?

I think both the Spurs and the Mavs will reach the WCF--we both just got sucker-punched to the gut and the fucking media and the pundits are laughing their asses off at us.

I don't even watch ESPN these days--and I am going to start pulling back from the internet tomorrow. Too much negative shit floating around.

Mavs will be okay--so will the Spurs.

T Park
04-24-2007, 12:03 AM
cocky bitches that haven't won shit.

Hows that train :)

Amuseddaysleeper
04-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Fuck the spurs. I'm a mavs fan only.

lol

then explain that message you sent me about owning a ginobili jersey

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Can anyone explain what the fuck is in AJ's mind? Playing right into Nellie's hand trying to go small and quick when he needs to do the opposite--pound those pricks with big men--slow the shit down to a crawl just like we used to do to the Suns when they pulled that same crap?

I think both the Spurs and the Mavs will reach the WCF--we both just got sucker-punched to the gut and the fucking media and the pundits are laughing their asses off at us.

I don't even watch ESPN these days--and I am going to start pulling back from the internet tomorrow. Too much negative shit floating around.

Mavs will be okay--so will the Spurs.
It would be no problem if the mavs 4's and 5's that do that but they don't. Dampier is too turnover prone and is the biggest defensive liability. Harrington proved to me what he is made of when he bugged Yao Ming a couple weeks ago. He is a very good defensive player. Even against centers except Duncan and Shaq I would guess.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 12:12 AM
lol

then explain that message you sent me about owning a ginobili jersey
Explain the messages after game 1 of the Warriors and Mavs.

milkyway21
04-24-2007, 12:22 AM

if we will lose the series against the Nuggets and if it so happens they face the Mavs in the WC finals i will support and cheer for them to win the conference title against you.

the Nuggets have shown respect against the Spurs team & the Riverwalk than your Cuban and those nasty Dallas fans around here eversince AJ coached your team and had beaten us in the WC last yr (as if they were already winners:lol).

sorry, but thanks but no thanks. :p:

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2007, 12:40 AM
No way, not given the way some Mavs fans behaved around here last year.

Fuck the Mavs, I hope the Warriors do you like prison bitches and then their fans swamp your websites with gratuitous gloating.

As for my own beloved team, I can see us losing this series unless Sunday was just a case of rust (this Nuggets team is a matchup nightmare like no other for us), but if we lose to a better team, so be it. If that comes to pass, Suns all the way i say! :) :(

Man In Black
04-24-2007, 12:45 AM

Real American Hero-

Mr. CanIgetahugitoutwanttomeetyouintheWesternConferenc eFinals!
Hey,you're a loser. Why support that which you loathe?
Mr.DumbRTMcrazymavjocksupporterwholovesMarkCuban. :music

Suns Fan
04-24-2007, 01:51 AM
cocky bitches that haven't won shit.

Hows that train :)

:lmao

SAtown
04-24-2007, 01:58 AM
i can't wait til Mav fan cries like a little bitch.

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 02:13 AM
I know SA can rebound and win the series.

Not so sure about Dallas. GS was one of the better home teams in the league, and they now have home court advantage. If they can win 3 home games vs a team they've gone 6-1 over the last 2 regular seasons, and just won Game 1 on the road, Dallas is in trouble. It's something that on paper doesn't sound possible (GS over Dallas in round 1), but is a very real possibility.

Kori Ellis
04-24-2007, 02:14 AM
I don't want the Mavs to get swept. I want all the series (except the Spurs) to go long. First of all, I like watching as much basketball as possible. Secondly, I don't want any rested teams in the playoffs.

So no sweeps! Let's go Mavericks! (Is that your chant?)

timvp
04-24-2007, 02:16 AM
I want the Mavs to be swept and humiliated and Cuban to sell the team and Dirk to retire out of shame.

bigfish22
04-24-2007, 02:31 AM
Yo I'm with it. With all do respect sir, I would like to let this run go down as one of the most impressive in playoffs history - judging by the calibur of our opponents that is.

1. Nuggets 2. Suns 3. Mavs 4. Pistons

I would like to see any sports writer try to downplay this once it's all over. Eh hem Tim Cowlishaw!

spurspf
04-24-2007, 02:47 AM
It would be no problem if the mavs 4's and 5's that do that but they don't. Dampier is too turnover prone and is the biggest defensive liability. Harrington proved to me what he is made of when he bugged Yao Ming a couple weeks ago. He is a very good defensive player. Even against centers except Duncan and Shaq I would guess.
Straight up. Harrington doesn't have the size to bother Duncan or Shaq, I did not see the game against Houston so I will take your word as to what he did to Ming.

milkyway21
04-24-2007, 03:09 AM
ha ha the thought of Cuban retiring his team out of shame is great! :lol

mffl89
04-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Mavs fans supporting the Spurs and Spurs fans supporting the Mavs will not make a difference in what the final outcome of round 1 will be. It's not like we control the fate of both teams.

WalterBenitez
04-24-2007, 06:32 AM

:dramaquee :nutkick: :yield :eyebrows

ducks
04-24-2007, 08:35 AM
I want the Mavs to be swept and humiliated and Cuban to sell the team and Dirk to retire out of shame.
I guess cuban thought about it last year because he thought the nba treated him poorly against the heat

phyzik
04-24-2007, 08:53 AM

+1

nkdlunch
04-24-2007, 09:08 AM

:tu

exactly. fuck those bitches.

I wand Baron Davis to stomp on Devin Harris :D

MadDog73
04-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I think Spurs and Mavs fans should both face the possibility their team will lose. Nothing is for certain in the playoffs, and even though you can say "well, the Spurs/mavs just had a bad game, they'll win the next one", the fact remains: Losing Game 1 in the first round is never a good thing.

That said, I'm not counting the Spurs or Mavs out yet... talk to me again on Wednesday night. If either team loses on Wednesday, they are done.

Three_Rings
04-24-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't want the support of fans of a team that doesn't have any rings.

tlongII
04-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Spurs fans and Mavs fans should support each other as they watch Phoenix win the NBA championship.

Islymore
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
this is a crazy thread... on one end, i kinda understand why someone would say they should support each other, but then it's like... why? :rolleyes

true - i want a Mavs/Spurs rematch just like every other fan. but i dont know how i feel about the fans who hate each others team so much being oh soooo supportive of each other.

with that said -what does RINGS have to do with anything?? but of course, i knew it would be mentioned... so... guess i shouldnt have asked.

duncanchick21
04-24-2007, 10:30 AM
:madrun :ihit Supporting mavs fans, what are you gay?

CubanMustGo
04-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Spurs fans and Mavs fans should support each other as they watch Phoenix win the NBA championship.

I guess you should be familiar with watching other teams win championships by now, eh?

angel_luv
04-24-2007, 11:16 AM
I don't want a Spurs/ Mavs rematch.
I wish there were a way the could be out in less than three games- can't stand the creeps.

angel_luv
04-24-2007, 11:17 AM
( Dirk is guity by association, otherwise he'd be all right.)

Trainwreck2100
with that said -what does RINGS have to do with anything?? but of course, i knew it would be mentioned... so... guess i shouldnt have asked.

LMAO at you not getting the rings guy.

The_Worlds_finest

The messages on this board will contribute to the play of the teams as much as you and i watching on tv

Islymore
04-24-2007, 11:20 AM
LMAO at you not getting the rings guy.

not that i dont get him... just wanted to put that thot out there... thass all...

LilMissSPURfect
04-24-2007, 01:01 PM
I don't want the support of fans of a team that doesn't have any rings.

THREE_RINGS dude , you got a way of putting THINGS (rhymes with rings) into perspective for us...

we're not worthy :worthy: :worthy:

:flag: :flag: :flag:

and that thingabout supporting the Mavs....do they not own their own jocks ?

Mixability
04-24-2007, 01:17 PM

A truth?

Sounds like when someone gets in a fight, is overmatched, gets punched in the face and THEN calls for a truce.

But since their mouth is full of broken teeth and blood, it comes out," TRUTH, TRUTH!".

Texas_Ranger
04-24-2007, 01:19 PM
:lol. Golden State will kick some ass .

Brutalis
04-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Guys, obviously the point of the thread was to list stuff that could happen someday!

Scientists force flamingo and zebra DNA to create what is called a flaminzebra!

The Razorbacks win the national title in football next year!

Every keeps saying Jesus will rise soon!

The Mavs win a title!

I mean come on people, duh!?

rayray2k8
04-24-2007, 01:21 PM
well this certainly went well. :rolleyes :lol

cheguevara
04-24-2007, 01:24 PM
A truth?

Sounds like when someone gets in a fight, is overmatched, gets punched in the face and THEN calls for a truce.

But since their mouth is full of broken teeth and blood, it comes out," TRUTH, TRUTH!".

:lol

cheguevara
04-24-2007, 01:26 PM
sounds like when Pistons and Spurs were struggling last year and both supported each other.

the difference is that the mavs are a shitty team, with a very shitty owner who's been insulting Spurs and the mavfans have been trolling, insulting and talking shit to us the whole year.

so no truce for you motherfuckers. you are going down in the 1st round and going down as the biggest chokers in NBA history!!!!!!!!! :lol

Budkin
04-24-2007, 01:27 PM
I want revenge in the WCFs so I am rooting for the Mavs until that point.

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm beginning to see the truth: Dallas got more credit than deserved, and their win over SA in last year's semi finals was a fluke:

They are 6-7 in the playoffs since that Game 7 victory in SA. And against teams not as good as SA (Phoenix, Miami, and GS).

They get Phoenix without Amare in the WCF. They get to the Finals, but lose. They start the season losing, they get it together, going 67-15 guaranteeing homecourt advantage, go into the playoffs on a mission....and lose Game 1 to the 8th seed GS. They have also lost the last two to Phoenix and the last game to Utah, and were losing to SA till the Crawford fiasco.

If Dallas doesn't win Game 2, I don't how much more proof is needed.

So I can't root for a team that take care of business. Tomorrow is the most important game this decade for Dallas.

As for the Spurs, they've been in this situation not once, but twice, and won championships eventually after those situations.

mardigan
04-24-2007, 01:36 PM
The Spurs recent playoff record aint that great either, so I guess you should stop rooting for the SPurs

judaspriestess
04-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Congratulations,

This has to be the most ridiculous thread ever. Pretty funny, though.

Support the mavs............ :lol

jaespur21
04-24-2007, 06:31 PM
for reasons mentioned above i cant root for the mavs like i would for the rockets, until they met the spurs....sorry no mav love here none..Go Cowboys

dg7md
04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Alright Spurs fans, lets do this on a Mavs board and see how well it flies.

=RTM=
04-24-2007, 07:25 PM
You guys can't show a small amount of support for your fellow neighbors?

You don't deserve to be called TEXANS!

http://www.mcohunts.com/images/2004/Texas%20Flag.gif

hater
04-24-2007, 07:38 PM
that's because I ain't texan. Fuck the mavs

birdy219
04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't live in Texas, nor am I from Texas. So, the "insult" of not being a true Texan does not faze me. My hatred is sincere and deeply rooted in animosity; therefore, I respectfully decline your invitation to support the Mavs. :dramaquee When it comes to the Spurs, I am an unashamedly, totally biased homer. Now run along and have a nice day. The check is in the mail. :flag:

jmard5
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I support an early exit for the Mavs. :toast

nsrammstein
04-24-2007, 08:12 PM
fuck the spurs, I hope they get eliminated in the 1st round and that will probably be thier fate, they like to talk shit about how baron davis torched the mavs but they don't accept the fucking truth that anthony & iverson just anally gored every player the spurs threw at them. they are in deep shit if they can't stop them. early exit for the spurs! I can't wait how denver will destroy the spurs when they go to denver. Camby totally shut down duncan.

exstatic
04-24-2007, 08:18 PM
If a higher power spoke to me and told him that he would knock the Mavs out of the playoffs, but the Spurs would have to go, too.............

I'd say "Go for it".

Muck the Favs

Lakerhater1
04-24-2007, 09:06 PM

Portland fans should support any team but theirs because Portland sucks!

Lakerhater1
04-24-2007, 09:08 PM
sounds like when Pistons and Spurs were struggling last year and both supported each other.

the difference is that the mavs are a shitty team, with a very shitty owner who's been insulting Spurs and the mavfans have been trolling, insulting and talking shit to us the whole year.

so no truce for you motherfuckers. you are going down in the 1st round and going down as the biggest chokers in NBA history!!!!!!!!! :lol

...again (re: NBA Championship 2006)

Lakerhater1
04-24-2007, 09:10 PM
fuck the spurs, I hope they get eliminated in the 1st round and that will probably be thier fate, they like to talk shit about how baron davis torched the mavs but they don't accept the fucking truth that anthony & iverson just anally gored every player the spurs threw at them. they are in deep shit if they can't stop them. early exit for the spurs! I can't wait how denver will destroy the spurs when they go to denver. Camby totally shut down duncan.

did you mean to say....WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

shut up crybaby

easjer
04-24-2007, 09:29 PM
One difference I see is that I've yet to see the Mavs have an answer for Baron Davis or Al Harrington. I haven't seen them make up the difference. The Spurs can make up the difference on AI/Melo if they simply don't play like ass. I suppose it could be overweening optimism for my team, but honestly, sincerely, the Spurs were right in until the last minute despite some of the worst play I can recall in recent months. I honestly only watched limited portions of the GS/Dal game - can the same be said of the Mavs? I had the impression that they were pretty much behind the whole way through and the fourth was just hopeless.

I don't hold the Mavs in quite this much animosity. I generally root for Texas teams, but I dislike much about the organization and fans in Dallas, so it's harder to root for them apart from losing a tough series to them last year.

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 09:35 PM
2nd round matchups, we will see GS vs. Houston. I may go for the Texas team then.

So with a Houston/SA in the WCF, its the rebirth of the other Texas rivalry.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
fuck the spurs, I hope they get eliminated in the 1st round and that will probably be thier fate, they like to talk shit about how baron davis torched the mavs but they don't accept the fucking truth that anthony & iverson just anally gored every player the spurs threw at them. they are in deep shit if they can't stop them. early exit for the spurs! I can't wait how denver will destroy the spurs when they go to denver. Camby totally shut down duncan.:donkey :donkey :donkey

If we get beaten by a better team over a 7 game series, I can handle it. Last year against us you were plain lucky, and that's the straight truth.

If the Mavs get ousted by the Warriors, who certainly aren't a better team overall, I will laugh my ass off! Please Universe, make that happen!

Most Mavs fans have no class - they are sullen, whining, gloating, slug-lickers, just like the owner of the team - so I wish their team, and by proxy them, as much basketball heartbreak as possible.

Adios. :toast :lmao

spursgirl20
04-24-2007, 10:50 PM
I support the Mavericks since I want us to play them again and beat them good this time. :)

theMUHMEshow
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM

F that...the rest of the league actually respects the Spurs...and we LOFAO at the damn Shittericks.

ratm1221
04-24-2007, 11:16 PM
You should have known better than to start a stupid fucking thread like this. :flipoff

theMUHMEshow
04-24-2007, 11:20 PM
You should have known better than to start a stupid fucking thread like this. :flipoff

Well fuck...you're a Shitterick fan...wtf did you expect. We all LOFAO at you.

ratm1221
04-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Well fuck...you're a Shitterick fan...wtf did you expect. We all LOFAO at you.

Just be glad that the Bulls are going to beat the Heat for the Pistons this year.

:clap

Dirk41MVP
04-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I'd rather get swept by GS than support the spur whinny, homer fans. NO WAY, jose!!!

sa_butta
04-25-2007, 03:18 PM
I'd rather get swept by GS than support the spur whinny, homer fans. NO WAY, jose!!!I hope you get your wish, and we dont need your support.:toast

2centsworth
04-25-2007, 03:54 PM
This is the gayest thread ever.