PDA

View Full Version : Houston Detroit NBA Finals

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:27 PM
That's the most likely NBA Finals at this point, based on the fact that SA, Dallas, and Utah (the top 3 West teams) can't win for shit.

Who would've thought that Dallas, SA, and Utah would go 0-4 so far in the playoffs?

We can't have Nuggets, Rockets in the 2nd round!

resistanze
04-23-2007, 11:31 PM
I guess you don't think Utah is beating Houston anymore

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Woah woah woah woah woah......you have been saying for quite some time now that Houston sucks.....and after TWO GAMES you're putting them in the FINALS???!?!?!

not that you had any to begin with, but whatever credibility you may have had on this board is officially in the fuckin' toilet SpursDynasty. just take your leave and don't come back.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:34 PM
I guess you don't think Utah is beating Houston anymore

If Utah can't beat Houston in Game 1 or 2, then they don't deserve to advance. I respected Utah a lot for stepping up against Dallas, but they are throwing away a great season against Houston.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Woah woah woah woah woah......you have been saying for quite some time now that Houston sucks.....and after TWO GAMES you're putting them in the FINALS???!?!?!

not that you had any to begin with, but whatever credibility you may have had on this board is officially in the fuckin' toilet SpursDynasty. just take your leave and don't come back.

My post was clearly sarcastic. I'm just pointing out that it's ridiculous that the top 3 West teams haven't won a game yet.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 11:36 PM
My post was clearly sarcastic. I'm just pointing out that it's ridiculous that the top 3 West teams haven't won a game yet.

so Detroit is sarcastic as well?

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Not Detroit.

I'm talking about the West. Detroit is automatic for the East.

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Not Detroit.

I'm talking about the West. Detroit is automatic for the East.

ah so even though your post was "clearly sarcastic" now it's only half sarcastic.

nice.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-23-2007, 11:52 PM
LOL

the most overly optimistic homer in SA history has given up hope after game 1

I've seen it all

monosylab1k
04-23-2007, 11:54 PM
LOL

I've seen it all

no no no...he's "clearly sarcastic"...

...hence putting Detroit in the Finals as well....obvious sarcasm there....

Flopper
04-23-2007, 11:54 PM
damn SpursDynasty, you're a motherfucking idiot. There, i said it.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2007, 11:55 PM
LOL

I've seen it all

Once again, my post was sarcastic. Just giving a look at how ridiculous things look right now in the playoffs.

Likely outcomes:

West:
I won't comment on GS-Dallas.
SA will win in 6 eventually.
Utah will turn it around and win in it 7 games.
Phoenix will win in 5.
East:
No one cares. :lol

Next Superstar
04-24-2007, 12:05 AM
The gig is up on utah, there playing exactly how they finished the last month and a half of the season. Okur has shot 4-23 in the 2 games hes been non-existent. They dont have a star player that can take over a game.

Flopper
04-24-2007, 12:15 AM
The gig is up on utah, there playing exactly how they finished the last month and a half of the season. Okur has shot 4-23 in the 2 games hes been non-existent. They dont have a star player that can take over a game.

they have Boozer

Fillmoe
04-24-2007, 12:23 AM
Once again, my post was sarcastic. Just giving a look at how ridiculous things look right now in the playoffs.

Likely outcomes:

West:
Phoenix will win in 5.
East:

apparently no ones been caring about the east for the last couple years because they have been the ones on top at the end of the season

J.T.
04-24-2007, 12:30 AM
SpursDynasty jumped off the bandwagon after GAME ONE OF THE FIRST ROUND. What a stupid bitch.

J.T.
04-24-2007, 12:31 AM
SpursDynasty also can't comment on GS-Dallas because he knows the only things he can say are that he wants the Mavs out and they'll get swept, but at the expense of him looking like a total tool. Oops, too late.

boutons_
04-24-2007, 12:32 AM
"top 3 West teams haven't won a game yet."

Your opinion sucks, and your "facts" do, too. #2 WC seed Suns won Game1.

"Utah will turn it around and win in it 7 games."

Starting from 0-2, that happens in 1 series out of 25.

Nashfan
04-24-2007, 12:41 AM
That's the most likely NBA Finals at this point, based on the fact that SA, Dallas, and Utah (the top 3 West teams) can't win for shit.

Who would've thought that Dallas, SA, and Utah would go 0-4 so far in the playoffs?

We can't have Nuggets, Rockets in the 2nd round!

I think you are forgetting that the Phoenix Suns finished number 2 in the whole league this year and we actually won our game yesterday. Hence we are one of the top three teams in the West. :rolleyes

ThomasGranger
04-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Please do everyone here a favor and become a Rockets fan, SpursDynasty.

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 12:53 AM
SpursDynasty jumped off the bandwagon after GAME ONE OF THE FIRST ROUND. What a stupid bitch.

I'm not off the "bandwagon". Was never a bandwagon fan. I've been a Spurs fan all year long, not just since their recent run. Am I disappointed in their loss to a trash team, yeah.

I do think GS will eliminate Dallas. GS has won 6 of the last 7 regular season games vs Dallas, not to mention Game 1. It's pretty clear who will win the series.

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 12:53 AM

Likely outcomes:

West:
Phoenix will win in 5.
East:

You are a fawking idiot :rolleyes

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 12:55 AM

are you sure he wasn't thrown off :p: :elephant oh snap :elephant

No, we don't want him either :devil :toast

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 01:01 AM
The last time Houston went up 2-0, they choked the series away.

Fixed.

Go UTAH

Amuseddaysleeper
04-24-2007, 01:03 AM
The last time Houston went up 2-0, they lost the next 4 in a row.

Go UTAH

uhhh, you may need to recheck your facts

unless game 7 in dallas was all in my head

Flopper
04-24-2007, 01:04 AM

no thanks. he can stay a jizz fan.

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 01:05 AM
The last time Houston went up 2-0, they choked the series away.

Fixed.

Go UTAH

That was 2-0 on the road with game seven on the road, with an inferior roxs team.

You are such a little bitttch. I can't believe you hang around here after being owned for saying all the bullshit that comes from your mouth :dizzy

The last time Houston went up 2-0, they lost the next 4 in a row

Go UTAH

What an idiot, it was the next three...remember MORON........... its 2 games at the HCA, 2 away,1HCA,1 away, and game 7 at HCA. :clap

uhhh, you may need to recheck your facts

unless game 7 in dallas was all in my head

yeah, he needs to check his facts and his dumbazz :smokin

schadenfreude52
04-24-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm not off the "bandwagon". Was never a bandwagon fan. I've been a Spurs fan all year long, not just since their recent run. Am I disappointed in their loss to a trash team, yeah.

I do think GS will eliminate Dallas. GS has won 6 of the last 7 regular season games vs Dallas, not to mention Game 1. It's pretty clear who will win the series.

SpursDynasty
04-24-2007, 01:12 AM
That was 2-0 on the road with game seven on the road, with an inferior roxs team.

You are such a little bitttch. I can't believe you hang around here after being owned for saying all the bullshit that comes from your mouth :dizzy

The Rockets have only won the first two games by getting a couple of fake jump shots to fall. We'll see how real they are in Games 3 and 4.

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 01:22 AM
The Rockets have only won the first two games by getting a couple of fake jump shots to fall. We'll see how real they are in Games 3 and 4.

whatever happens, you are still an idiot.

J.T.
04-24-2007, 01:25 AM

I will bump this when Dallas wins and troll you harder than any man has ever been trolled before.

Shank
04-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Isn't this about the point where SpursDynasty tells us he wants the thread closed?

Flopper
04-24-2007, 02:02 AM
Isn't this about the point where SpursDynasty tells us he wants the thread closed?

this is the point where he should STFU, and stop making bullshit threads.

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 08:30 AM
guys guys guys....give him a break because he was "clearly sarcastic"...well except for the Dallas part, the Detroit part, and basically 90% of his original post.

LEONARD
04-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Poor Jeff....hahahahahahahaha

Extra Stout
04-24-2007, 09:19 AM
jeff provides balance. He singlehandedly balances out 1,000 intelligent Spurs fans.

LEONARD
04-24-2007, 09:21 AM

Enlighten me as to what a "fake jump shot" is?? Sounds pretty cool!!!

nkdlunch
04-24-2007, 09:31 AM
spusdynasty you're a fucking moron. stop posting stupid shit!

Utah has been playing Houston very well. they will come back and make this a series. and Detroit has to go through Bulls and Nets which are playing very well.

JamStone
04-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Stupid Dumbass Forum

Cry Havoc
04-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I will bump this when Dallas wins and troll you harder than any man has ever been trolled before.

Trolling is never cool, man. Never. :nerd

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Trolling is never cool, man. Never. :nerd

with SpursDynasty there is an exception.

Texas_Ranger
04-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Yea right. Do you really think that the Spurs will lose against Denver? :lol

mardigan
04-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Utah is the better team.

What happened to this? And you wonder why people call you out and talk shit about your shitty opinions

Budkin
04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
The Rockets are a fun team to watch. I've really enjoyed the first 2 games of their series and wouldn't mind seeing them in the Finals should we fail to get there.

cheguevara
04-24-2007, 01:29 PM
Utah is the better team. But problem for them is that Vagundy is a genius and has Houston playing awesome defense.

this series is going 7 games

mardigan
04-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Utah is the better team. But problem for them is that Vagundy is a genius and has Houston playing awesome defense.

this series is going 7 games
Utah is not the better team, and anyone that has watched the 1st two games of this series could tell you that

Roxsfan
04-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Utah is not the better team, and anyone that has watched the 1st two games of this series could tell you that

The Rockets are a fun team to watch. I've really enjoyed the first 2 games of their series and wouldn't mind seeing them in the Finals should we fail to get there.

Amen to the above.

HeatFan007
04-24-2007, 05:31 PM
I love how nobody on this board respects the Suns. Noone even bothers to mention that he left out the Suns as the top 3, and the only team thus far of the top 3 to get a win. You guys will all be crying like little bitches when they go all the way. The lack of respect for other teams on this board is ridiculous, especially from that mono idiot that has absolutely no respect for any other team and is as biased as it gets

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 05:34 PM
I love how nobody on this board respects the Suns. Noone even bothers to mention that he left out the Suns as the top 3, and the only team thus far of the top 3 to get a win. You guys will all be crying like little bitches when they go all the way. The lack of respect for other teams on this board is ridiculous, especially from that mono idiot that has absolutely no respect for any other team and is as biased as it gets

just remind us all about how one "blows ass"

mardigan
04-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Mono is as hard on his team as any other Mav fan here. Its a little hard to think the Suns will go all the way when they have a great reacord every year, then dont do well in the playoffs. I dont think anyone will be crying like little bitches. This board gives other teams a lot of respect, way more than other boards. Maybe if you didnt jump to conclusions and looked around a little more you would see that

HeatFan007
04-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, you mean the kind of respect you just gave the Suns?

The Suns who...have accomplished AS MUCH as the Mavs?

Big frikken whoop, Mavs made the finals last year. It took them 6, count it...6 games to defeat a depleted Suns team with no Raja Bell and no Amare Stoudemire, and a run down Steve Nash. The Suns made it all the way to the WCF with no STAT, no KT, and a douchebag TT that showed up every other night, and they don't even get considered on par with the Mavs? Pathetic.

I could see Spurs fans saying Spurs are one step ahead, because they are. But Mavs ain't accomplished SHIT

HeatFan007
04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
just remind us all about how one "blows ass"

You know how you can blow dick? Well same shit. Rimjob

mardigan
04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, you mean the kind of respect you just gave the Suns?

The Suns who...have accomplished AS MUCH as the Mavs?

Big frikken whoop, Mavs made the finals last year. It took them 6, count it...6 games to defeat a depleted Suns team with no Raja Bell and no Amare Stoudemire, and a run down Steve Nash. The Suns made it all the way to the WCF with no STAT, no KT, and a douchebag TT that showed up every other night, and they don't even get considered on par with the Mavs? Pathetic.

I could see Spurs fans saying Spurs are one step ahead, because they are. But Mavs ain't accomplished SHIT
Preaching to the converted man, I never said the Mavs had accompished anything. As a Spurs fan though, the Suns dont scare me the least bit

theroc5
04-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Well i sure hope the spurs can win it all this year....i want this title more then the 05 title or 99 title. But if we cant win it, i will be in full support of the rockets untill next season.

Nashfan
04-24-2007, 07:34 PM

Hey, I wrote in response to Spursdynasty leaving the Suns out of the top three in the West :)

HeatFan007
04-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey, I wrote in response to Spursdynasty leaving the Suns out of the top three in the West :)

Yeah but you're a Suns fan. That's expected of you :p:

Nashfan
04-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah but you're a Suns fan. That's expected of you :p:

Yeah I know, just yanking your chain :p: