PDA

View Full Version : Restecp

Snake
04-24-2007, 11:08 AM
I have to say I have a lot of respect for this forum.

I signed in here to engage in talks about our first round series, as a Nugget fan, I fully expected to be bombarded and flamed lol :p:

But like the organization, the fans here are classy, it's proof as reflected here in this forum. I don't think I got insults here nor the other Nugget fans here. Very different treatment than johngateswhiteley received on the Nuggets Talk Forum lmao :downspin: At least I like flaming him there

Much RESTECP! :clap

Cry Havoc
04-24-2007, 11:12 AM

I signed in here to engage in talks about our first round series, as a Nugget fan, I fully expected to be bombarded and flamed lol :p:

But like the organization, the fans here are classy, it's proof as reflected here in this forum. I don't think I got insults here nor the other Nugget fans here. Very different treatment than johngateswhiteley received on the Nuggets Talk Forum lmao :downspin: At least I like flaming him there

OMG U SUK GO AWAY

:santahat

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-24-2007, 11:13 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp2/features/wallpaper/images/640/aretha_franklin.jpg

R-E-S-T-E-C-P? I don't even know what it means to me!

CubanMustGo
04-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Hell, we've been dealing with bandwagon Mav Fan (x100s) for over a year now. You're not even on the radar yet. :downspin:

LilMissSPURfect
04-24-2007, 12:53 PM
R-E-S-P-E-C-T the power of :spam:

and worship :flag:

and WE will all GET ALONG :p:

angel_luv
04-24-2007, 12:54 PM
:lol Blaze

Texas_Ranger
04-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome.

ThomasGranger
04-24-2007, 01:10 PM
It may get a lot less civil around here if the Spurs lose game 2, but as long as people back their smack and show some hoops IQ I say the more the merrier.

SpursWoman
04-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Hell, we've been dealing with bandwagon Mav Fan (x100s) for over a year now. You're not even on the radar yet. :downspin:

Any other teams' fans are like a breath of fresh air from what we've endured with Maverick trolls over the last year...and to some extent Laker fans circa 2000-2003, but they weren't even a distant second.

Whatever happens, I hope y'all stick around. :)

Phonzie20
04-24-2007, 01:26 PM
R-E-S-P-E-C-T the power of :spam:

and worship :flag:

and WE will all GET ALONG :p:

Spam... Life's guiltiest pleasure.