04-24-2007, 02:26 PM
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3416/michaeljordan1727579sq9.jpg

2 white girls > 1 white girl!

ponky
04-24-2007, 02:28 PM
:lmao

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 02:28 PM
1 white girl raped>2 white girls enjoying it.

ponky
04-24-2007, 02:31 PM
1 white girl raped>2 white girls enjoying it.

whoa, that's a fucked up thing to say...i know you're kidding (i think) but it's still fucked up

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Well yeah it is. At least Jordan isn't a raper. He might be active though. Kobe bought himself out of trouble though.

resistanze
04-24-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL, a raper.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Yep Kobe is a raper. Why do you think he gets booed on all the time? The women that got raped couldn't handle the criticism she got and took the money.

Fillmoe
or the bitch knew who she was fucking around with and lied her ass all the way to the bank?

ponky
Well yeah it is. At least Jordan isn't a raper. He might be active though. Kobe bought himself out of trouble though.

my bad, i hear guys talk about *rape* all the time on xbox when i play halo, i forget how immature and stupid they can be at times :rolleyes

ponky
04-24-2007, 02:47 PM
or the bitch knew who she was fucking around with and lied her ass all the way to the bank?

fuck yeah...doesn't take a freakin' genius to figure this out once you look beyond the headlines and read how the whole thing went down (read the court papers which are available to the public)

resistanze
04-24-2007, 02:54 PM

You'd let Jordan nut in your mother's eye and say it wasn't rape.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 02:57 PM
You'd let Jordan nut in your mother's eye and say it wasn't rape.
And you wouldn't? j/k man but what a lame response. Jordan only does hot women that are interested in him.

resistanze
04-24-2007, 03:00 PM
And you wouldn't? j/k man but what a lame response. Jordan only does hot women that are interested in him.
Lame response? Calling a person cleared of charges a rapist to hurt his credibility isn't lame?

Fillmoe
04-24-2007, 03:00 PM
when you are worth billions... all women are interested in you.

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Lame response? Calling a person cleared of charges a rapist to hurt his credibility isn't lame?
He was only cleared of charges because that white girl was afraid of her life. Her identity was on the internet which put her in danger. Making the decision to not go after Kobe more saved her life.

mardigan
04-24-2007, 03:05 PM
He was only cleared of charges because that white girl was afraid of her life. Her identity was on the internet which put her in danger. Making the decision to not go after Kobe more saved her life.
:lol Now Im convinced your retarded

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
:lol Now Im convinced your retarded
Now I'm convinced you think Kobe can do none wrong. What is worse? Kobe's ballhogging on the court or off? :lmao

Fillmoe
04-24-2007, 03:11 PM
whats worsts dirks choking on or off the court?

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 03:12 PM
whats worsts dirks choking on or off the court?

when has dirk choked off the court?

Fillmoe
04-24-2007, 03:14 PM
ask hassellhoff.....

resistanze
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM
LMAO...:lol

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM

more sig material.

if you seriously think someone was going to KILL THIS GIRL for accusing Kobe of rape you're fucking retarded. here's three reasons

1) Lakers fans don't give enough of a shit about their team to want to kill a girl who is accusing their star player of rape.

2) Any other basketball fan probably hates Kobe, so they would want the white girl alive to help put his ass in jail.

3) Unless Kobe was stupid enough to pull a Rae Carruth, her life wasn't in any sort of danger. And considering how much higher profile Kobe was over Carruth, and how much more media and police were involved, I doubt Kobe would have entertained the idea even if he was that sick and twisted.

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 03:17 PM
ask hassellhoff.....

what are you implying?

mardigan
Earlier Wednesday, defense lawyers had filed a motion for dismissal charging that prosecutors commissioned an expert who concluded the accuser's injuries could have resulted from consensual sex — information prosecutors allegedly withheld from the defense. Prosecutors are required to disclose all evidence they gather to the defense.

Just two weeks ago, the Colorado Supreme Court rejected prosecutors' appeal of a lower court decision to allow details of the accuser's sex life into evidence.

Bryant's lawyers said DNA evidence shows the woman had sex with another man soon after the time she claimed Bryant raped her.

The defense had also won a bid to introduce evidence regarding benefits the accuser received since reporting she was assaulted, including $20,000 for mental health care and other services.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

She was about to get outed as a crazy whore, so she pulled out before she was exposed

Fillmoe
that dirks a faggot

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:18 PM
more sig material.

if you seriously think someone was going to KILL THIS GIRL for accusing Kobe of rape you're fucking retarded. here's three reasons

1) Lakers fans don't give enough of a shit about their team to want to kill a girl who is accusing their star player of rape.

2) Any other basketball fan probably hates Kobe, so they would want the white girl alive to help put his ass in jail.

3) Unless Kobe was stupid enough to pull a Rae Carruth, her life wasn't in any sort of danger. And considering how much higher profile Kobe was over Carruth, and how much more media and police were involved, I doubt Kobe would have tried it.
You and Mardigan should get a room with Kobe. lol

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 03:18 PM
that dirks a faggot

what's your proof? you've watched him fuck another man?

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:19 PM
that dirks a faggot
Wrong topic and wrong answer. This topic is about Kobe compared to Jordan.

monosylab1k
04-24-2007, 03:19 PM

you should leave the forum before SpursDynasty starts calling you a dumbass.

Fillmoe
04-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Wrong topic and wrong answer. This topic is about Kobe compared to Jordan.

you changed that shit along time ago with your rape bullshit you dumb faggot

mardigan
04-24-2007, 03:23 PM
God you are a fucking dumbass. You have far surpased the stupidity of Spursdynasty. You are the single dumbest poster on this board and you make people dumber having to read your trash. Do you post from a retard home?

mavsfan1000
04-24-2007, 03:23 PM
you changed that shit along time ago with your rape bullshit you dumb faggot
Rape is about Kobe btw. I didn't change the subject. Dirk has nothing to do with this topic.

LakeShow
04-24-2007, 04:33 PM
more sig material.

3) Unless Kobe was stupid enough to pull a Rae Carruth, her life wasn't in any sort of danger. And considering how much higher profile Kobe was over Carruth, and how much more media and police were involved, I doubt Kobe would have entertained the idea even if he was that sick and twisted.

add to that, kobe turned in someone who offered to kill the bitch!