PDA

View Full Version : I love the playoffs, they are great for venting anger

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Having made that statement, allow me to add that...

George Karl is such a whining b**** in the role of NBA coach. I know he's a great father and all, but so are most men. So back to the b****. I want everyone who bashes Coach Popovich to imagine Pop ever making a statement like this (paraphrasing):

``We're trying to grow up in an eight to 10 week period of time and they've had eight to 10 years to grow up,'' Karl said Tuesday.

Whining b****. I just remembered why I can't stand Denver. George Karl plus that city's talentless corps of beat writers.

In Karl's statement, he's again downplaying anything good about the Spurs and putting a crutch under his team...just in case they lose the series. After all, they've only been trying to grow up for 8 to 10 weeks.

Folks, if I have to hear another punk b**** NBA coach or athlete talk about struggles and growing up and hard times, I seriously will consider banning watching that soft league. The money they make, alone, means they need to shut the hell up and just play the damn game.

All Karl needs to say is that his team has been training hard, watching lots of film and is ready for battle in Game 2. But, no, his weak, whining, miserable backside has to bring up pudding soft theatrics, talking about "growing up". Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony are multi zillionaires, I hope those fools have grown up.

Seriously, I cannot stand Denver. I love Mark Cuban next to anything Denver. Denver has even made me hate the raw guts of Kenyon Martin, FROM MY ALMA MATER, whom I used to love back when he had heart and humility as the national player of the year at Cincinnati.

Denver sucks. I hope they get freaking leveled tonight.

Oh, and I had fun writing this, so I guess I ought to think the NBA and George Karl for providing me with the motivation! :lol

jaespur21
04-24-2007, 08:12 PM
nothing new...thats what George karl is

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I actually am feeling a bit guilty for writing that. But what the hey, its the playoffs, time to enjoy it!

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I just read the thread about George Karl's son having thyroid cancer, so I feel like an ass having used expletives to describe him. BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, this is all in fun anyway. I pray that Karl's son makes a full recovery. And I hope that Karl does not start complaining when Manu comes to life in Game 2 like he did in 2005.

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2007, 08:27 PM
I just read the thread about George Karl's son having thyroid cancer, so I feel like an ass having used expletives to describe him. BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, this is all in fun anyway. I pray that Karl's son makes a full recovery. And I hope that Karl does not start complaining when Manu comes to life in Game 2 like he did in 2005.His son having cancer has nothing to do with George Karl being a complete bitch. Your statement was accurate. Don't feel remorse.

I think you're pushing it though with the Cuban stuff. I like anything Denver a whole lot more than anything Mav-related.

ShoogarBear
04-24-2007, 08:34 PM
:huh I don't get what's so bad about Karl's quote.

He's basically saying the Nuggets are trying to get where the Spurs are in terms of being playoff-tested and being familiar with each other.

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Alvarez, you make a damn good point about Cuban. ha ha

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2007, 08:44 PM

He's basically saying the Nuggets are trying to get where the Spurs are in terms of being playoff-tested and being familiar with each other.I didn't think it was bad either, but Karl's a bitch either way.

I think he was attempting to make a hidden excuse, knowing that the Spurs are gonna win by a 20-point beat down tomorrow.

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:53 PM

He's basically saying the Nuggets are trying to get where the Spurs are in terms of being playoff-tested and being familiar with each other.

ShoogarBear, I am just venting after a long day's work and memories of the 2005 whinefest. Maybe I'm being Crawfordesque, and maybe I'm trying too hard to read between the lines, but what the hell, sports are for entertainment. And I guess this is fun to me!

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Truth be told, I admire Allen Iverson big time, especially since the flurry of feel good Team USA quotes and playing for his country back in 2004. If the Nuggets were to upset the Spurs and somehow win the championship, I would be happy for AI. But it ain't happenin!

jaespur21
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
His son having cancer has nothing to do with George Karl being a complete bitch. Your statement was accurate. Don't feel remorse.

im not so sure about that alvarez.... i think Bitching leads to cancer. i read it in a study with sweetn low

But seriously i hope his son recovers and i send my best wishes...my best friend died from leukemia at the age of 21. its painful

hater
04-24-2007, 09:43 PM
the only thing growing in matter of weeks is his fat ass

bonesinaz
04-24-2007, 10:35 PM
I just read the thread about George Karl's son having thyroid cancer, so I feel like an ass having used expletives to describe him. BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, this is all in fun anyway. I pray that Karl's son makes a full recovery. And I hope that Karl does not start complaining when Manu comes to life in Game 2 like he did in 2005.

Thyroid CA is relatively easy to treat in early stages. I hope his son is OK too. It doesn't change the fact that I can't stand his Dad.

E20
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I love the playoffs because everybody is much more into it unlike the regular season. It's all trash talk and arguing and I love it. Not so much on here, but in person with my friends.

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-24-2007, 11:54 PM
GK whines, so does Duncan, get over it :lol

I understand about the venting though.:smokin

jaespur21
04-25-2007, 01:18 AM
I love the playoffs because everybody is much more into it unlike the regular season. It's all trash talk and arguing and I love it. Not so much on here, but in person with my friends.

Me also cuz i can always point 2 our Three Championship celebrations

Jimcs50
04-25-2007, 08:16 AM

Word

Karl is a great coach. I like him.