PDA

View Full Version : a few things

mookie2001
04-24-2007, 08:21 PM
why do you think foxnews reports on Rosie O'Donnel EVERY day?

even if you think foxnews is stupid or dont care about it WHY do you really think they would do such a thing?

did yall read the story from the Orlando Sentinal about the Neo Nazi group being founded and led by a paid FBI informant?

and theres the Texas Monthly #1 bum steer 98 or 99 for the FBI kkk shit

i think this might be a CONSPIRACY to pass hate speech legislation and create fear

looks like Alex Jones was right on this

jessica
Jessica Lynch has been in news recently (have you seen this?, have you heard about this?)

it seems many of the people in her unit either have died or been murdered

I wish some of those guys could have given an interview, maybe even written a book
the Lynch situation was fascinating

also its come out that Pat Tillman saw the war in Afghanistan was bullstuff, after guarding poppy fields and not being able to fight taliban leaders

his brother and family are pissed

but, even if the army was misinformed or a clerical error occured regarding the circumstances of tillmans death
WHY? would such a elaborate, heroic story come out so quick?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2007, 08:31 PM

even if you think foxnews is stupid or dont care about it WHY do you really think they would do such a thing?Angries up the blood.

did yall read the story from the Orlando Sentinal about the Neo Nazi group being founded and led by a paid FBI informant? No, but it wouldn't surprise me. That's old school. Link?

and theres the Texas Monthly #1 bum steer 98 or 99 for the FBI kkk shitDo tell.

i think this might be a CONSPIRACY to pass hate speech legislation and create fearI haven't heard of much hate speech legislation called for by the administration, but I'd read about it if there's a story about it.

Jessica Lynch has been in news recently (have you seen this?, have you heard about this?)Yes.

also its come out that Pat Tillman saw the war in Afghanistan was bullstuff, after guarding poppy fields and not being able to fight taliban leaders

but, even if the army was misinformed or a clerical error occured regarding the circumstances of tillmans death
WHY? would such a elaborate heroic story come out so quick???Because this is the kind of thing people in the Pentagon and government think they can control or manipulate. The fact they fail miserably at even these minor attempts pretty much gives a strong implication that they would have a much more difficult time executing or keeping the lid on the much grander schemes of which they are accused.

Ocotillo
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM

even if you think foxnews is stupid or dont care about it WHY do you really think they would do such a thing?

It plays to their audience. Look at the righties in here frothing over Alec Baldwin and Sheryl Crowe. Take a Hollywood type that speaks out politically and Fox and the radio nabobs will take every opportunity to smear or ridicule them because their audience eats it up.

01Snake
04-24-2007, 09:07 PM
It plays to their audience. Look at the righties in here frothing over Alec Baldwin and Sheryl Crowe. Take a Hollywood type that speaks out politically and Fox and the radio nabobs will take every opportunity to smear or ridicule them because their audience eats it up.

Thats right. They're celebrities. How dare anyone challenge them. I forgot that celebrities are provided a permanent soapbox in which they can spew their verbal diarrhea to the masses.

If you're gonna live in the spotlight, be prepared to get bitchslapped when you say/do stupid shit.

whottt
04-24-2007, 09:16 PM

If the right were the left Alec Baldwin would never work again...see, Imus.

whottt
04-24-2007, 09:19 PM

WHY? would such a elaborate, heroic story come out so quick?

Tillman was used for propaganda so he wouldn't be used for propaganda...

He deserved better, however my guess would be that was a military coverup, since they were the ones that come off looking like the biggest idiots....and not the first one. Part and parcel of war.

And no I'm not defending it or apologizing for it...dude deserved better, they all do. They just seldom get it. And it's always been that way, it's just harder to cover it up now than it used to be.

mookie2001
04-24-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-mhate1507feb15,0,4658933.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

i just dont see it

even if i was a hardcore neocon who loves foxnews and Bush, watching rosie odonnell would only make me hate foxnews

boutons_
04-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Fox pushes all the right wing hate buttons pushed daily,
keeps those knees jerking, same with right-wink talk radio, limpballs the porker, shock jocks.

"I'm pissed off, ergo sum."

Even after the Repugs won in 2000 and 2004, they were and still are pissed off.

To be pissed off is to pose as badass macho, because they all suffer from penis insecurity. :lol

Spurminator
04-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Thats right. They're celebrities. How dare anyone challenge them. I forgot that celebrities are provided a permanent soapbox in which they can spew their verbal diarrhea to the masses.

That soapbox is built by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Matt Drudge. Otherwise no one would know or care.

Ocotillo
04-24-2007, 10:14 PM

If you're gonna live in the spotlight, be prepared to get bitchslapped when you say/do stupid shit.

And their celebrity status is what gives O'Reilly or whoever a ratings boost. Celebrities are entitled to their opinions and because they are famous, they are often printed in the media.

I think Bush is a terrible president, likely the worst one ever but Fox won't try to embarass or smear me because no one knows who I am for the most part.

Rosie's opinion counts no more than Snake01's opinion unless you let it and I guess the Fox demographic is really concerned with it.

Ocotillo
04-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Also if you get right wing solicitations to donate to their causes those names are golden.

Hillary, Pelosi, Gore, Rosie, Streisand, whatever, it keeps the checks coming.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Because this is the kind of thing people in the Pentagon and government think they can control or manipulate. The fact they fail miserably at even these minor attempts pretty much gives a strong implication that they would have a much more difficult time executing or keeping the lid on the much grander schemes of which they are accused.

That does not explain why the information is coming out so 'quick'. I think its just as plausible to say (from a conspiracy nut's viewpoint) taht they let the information leak to get people to think what you are thinking.

:pctoss

gtownspur
04-25-2007, 01:03 AM
Seung Ho Chi knew about 911...........

PFFFFFfffffffffffffffffttttt!

======}~~~~``

Choade Bloatations

Rawf rawfl.

Neo Con.

gtownspur
04-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Victoria Texas i saaiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd!!!

Rawfl Rawfl.

whottt
04-25-2007, 02:11 AM
Angries up the blood.

Satchel Paige much?

ChumpDumper
04-25-2007, 05:10 AM
That does not explain why the information is coming out so 'quick'. I think its just as plausible to say (from a conspiracy nut's viewpoint) taht they let the information leak to get people to think what you are thinking.

:pctossHuh? The real Tillman and Lynch stories have been known for years. They just happened to come up in the news again because the Democrats get to control the committee hearings these days, and they wanted the testimony of Tillman's brother and Lynch to beat Bush over the head a little more.