PDA

View Full Version : Paclanders supports Spurs' Road to Glory

Mojazz
04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
We, at www.mannypacquiao.ph (aka PACLAND) creates our own thread to support the 3 time NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs on their chase to glory...

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=52375&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Good Luck to the rest of the gang... Go get your forth ring!

Go SPURS Go...

Happy 31st Birthday TD -- from your Paclander fanatics

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?p=1671625#1671625

GrandeDavid
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the love! go Pacland and go Spurs!

Mojazz
04-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the love! go Pacland and go Spurs!

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to have a great time here specially that the playoffs are now on...

Go SPURS Go...

jmard5
04-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Amen to that.

Why? Well, his nickname is Pac-Man, but ever since he knocked out Marco Antonio Barrera at the Alamodome in 2003 in arguably his greatest ring triumph to date, Pacquiao has more closely resembled Captain Chaos. -San Antonio Express-News

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/columnists/jwhisler/stories/MYSA040807.04C.COL.BOXwhisler.pacquaio.380712e.htm l

From what I remember, Pacquiao even wore a Tim Duncan jersey when he walked up into the boxing ring.

Well, back to basketball...

Mojazz
04-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Amen to that.

I can see that ur a filipino... why not join our thread at mannypacquiao.com, it's fun out there!

hater
04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
"you got beat by the 2 ballhogs" lol

that is awesome. sign pacman as our backup PG! he would do a better job than Beno :lol

jmard5
04-24-2007, 09:45 PM
"you got beat by the 2 ballhogs" lol

that is awesome. sign pacman as our backup PG! he would do a better job than Beno :lol

Well, now that you have mentioned it, he does play a lot of basketball in his hometown. :lol

He might as well teach Terry and Melo how to properly throw a punch. j/k.

L.I.T
04-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Well, now that you have mentioned it, he does play a lot of basketball in his hometown. :lol

He might as well teach Terry and Melo how to properly throw a punch. j/k.

Yup, he'll have plenty of free time after he finishes running for Congress. :rolleyes

milkyway21
04-24-2007, 10:01 PM
We, at www.mannypacquiao.ph (aka PACLAND) creates our own thread to support the 3 time NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs on their chase to glory...

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=52375&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Good Luck to the rest of the gang... Go get your forth ring!

Go SPURS Go...

Happy 31st Birthday TD -- from your Paclander fanatics

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?p=1671625#1671625

:clap

hey that's my kababayans ! :D

caŽlo
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
hey mojazz.. whats up pare?

tagal na akong lurker sa pacland :)

Mojazz
04-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Hello to all my kababayans here...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... :clap

I'm a Spurs fan since MJ retires as a bulls... I admire Duncan a lot specially on what he did to the SPURS this past few years... And at the same time, i have a high regard on Manny Pacquiao, that's why i created San Antonio Spurs Thread in Pacland which is now the longest thread in Philippine and NBA Basketball Forum at Pacland, not bad huh!!!

Go SPURS Go... Win it all this year!!!

Mojazz
04-25-2007, 12:08 AM
hey mojazz.. whats up pare?

tagal na akong lurker sa pacland :)

Hi there bro... Try to visit my thread there, the SPURS home, so that i'll be able to know your handle there!

Keep punchin'

Go SPURS Go...

Mojazz
04-25-2007, 04:57 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gif

cheguevara
04-25-2007, 09:03 AM
cool

when is pacman's next BIG fight anyway? is it with marquez?

bdictjames
04-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Why does Pacman fight only Mexicans? Isn't there a European or an African-American boxer in the same weight category as him? I dont understand.

That said, I cant wait for the big fight, Dela Hoya v. Mayweather. I just realized that Floyd looks like Jimmy in The Ringer. :lol

cheguevara
04-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Isn't there a European or an African-American boxer in the same weight category as him? . :lol

same weight category yes. but not on same level. come on. who would pay to see pacman massacre some fool? :bang

and right now there aren't even mexican on his level, maybe marquez?

Duncanoypi
04-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Wow! is this a filipino thread for us spurs fans...wohooooo!

pacman!we're proud of you especially when you went up the ring wearing a Duncan jersey!!!!

hello mga Noypi's spurs fans!

Mojaz..welcome!

bdictjames
04-25-2007, 09:38 AM
same weight category yes. but not on same level. come on. who would pay to see pacman massacre some fool? :bang

and right now there aren't even mexican on his level, maybe marquez?
Yah. What about Barrera? I think there's some juice still left in that body.

To tell you the truth, I dont watch boxing anymore. The only boxers I care about is Pacquiao, and the two Klitschko brothers. They are pawning the boxing world right now.

carina_gino20
04-25-2007, 11:31 AM
wow. did he really wear a duncan jersey in his last fight? I didn't get to see the fight.

now if he can just concentrate on boxing and stay away from the dirty politics...:depressed

Duncanoypi
04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
^i think it was not in his last fight...it was the fight long time ago...

Mojazz
04-25-2007, 06:50 PM
wow. did he really wear a duncan jersey in his last fight? I didn't get to see the fight.

now if he can just concentrate on boxing and stay away from the dirty politics...:depressed

Not in his last fight brother... Its way back year 2003 when he overwhelmed the legend Marco Antonio Barrera.

Wearing Duncan's jersey that night was his lucky charm... :toast

Mojazz
04-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Wow! is this a filipino thread for us spurs fans...wohooooo!

pacman!we're proud of you especially when you went up the ring wearing a Duncan jersey!!!!

hello mga Noypi's spurs fans!

Mojaz..welcome!

Thanks man... Our SPURS thread at Pacland runs as the longest thread in Philippine and NBA Basketball Forum! I'm proud to be the creator of that thread...

GO SPURS GO...

TheTruth
04-25-2007, 06:52 PM
fantastic. Two of my favorite sports things. Spurs and Pac Man. Go Pinoy! FILIPINO!!!

FilSpursFan
04-25-2007, 09:48 PM
:clap

hey that's my kababayans ! :D

:ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :dizzy :madrun

caŽlo
04-25-2007, 09:54 PM
mga pinoy.. gusto niyo nuod tayong lahat ng spurs game sabay sabay?

we can watch at national sports grille. or kung may mag ooffer ng place niya.

am from q.c.

jbspurs
04-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Why does Pacman fight only Mexicans? Isn't there a European or an African-American boxer in the same weight category as him? I dont understand.

That said, I cant wait for the big fight, Dela Hoya v. Mayweather. I just realized that Floyd looks like Jimmy in The Ringer. :lol

If I am not mistaken, He fought this African dude before and beat the hell out of him. I think it was one those Tyson undercards. By the way IM A SPURS FAN from Northern Cali!

Mojazz
04-26-2007, 04:04 AM
mga pinoy.. gusto niyo nuod tayong lahat ng spurs game sabay sabay?

we can watch at national sports grille. or kung may mag ooffer ng place niya.

am from q.c.

Best time to watch together is on the Finals... we can set things up come near championship match!

Go SPURS Go...

Mojazz
04-26-2007, 04:13 AM
If I am not mistaken, He fought this African dude before and beat the hell out of him. I think it was one those Tyson undercards. By the way IM A SPURS FAN from Northern Cali!

That's the fight agains Jorge Julio, a columbian... Pac knocks him out in the 2nd round.

We Pinoys now have a new rising star named Rey Bautista who is fighting as the supporting main event of Dela Hoya-Mayweather bout... This kid is so promising! Check 'em out come fight night...

GO SPURS GO..

L.I.T
04-26-2007, 04:31 AM
Best time to watch together is on the Finals... we can set things up come near championship match!

Go SPURS Go...

Only as long as it's a Friday night game...stupid time difference. Either that or try and bask in the glow of NBA After Dark on BTV. Oh yeah, late night basketball.

jmard5
04-26-2007, 05:15 AM
I am pissed off that our cable does not even have BTV. I bet you guys are Sky Cable subscribers. We have these Japanese channel that switches to random NBA games every morning (Manila time). It is a hit or miss situation. Good thing they picked the game against the Nuggets. The Mavs/Warriors game was not even shown.

I work graveyard shifts so I am able watch NBA games after work. :toast

Duncanoypi
04-26-2007, 06:53 AM
wow..good for you peeps...a gtg in the PI is interesting...bad thing I'll not be available until August...I'm still waiting here in NJ...for San Antonio-New Jersey Finals...so I can watch it live....lol

Mojazz
06-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Congratulations to our 4 time world champions...

2007 NBA Champion... SAN ANTONIO SPURS!

3 Kings win it all
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/mojazz16/NBA/spurswp1js800x600.jpg