PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Jones...

johngateswhiteley
04-25-2007, 09:27 AM
...declared for the NBA draft. fuck....must be just to test the waters, he better not sign with an agent.

MajorMike
04-25-2007, 10:26 AM
He knows atm has not a snowballs chance in hell of being a Top 20 team next year.

degenerate_gambler
04-25-2007, 10:29 AM
He knows atm has not a snowballs chance in hell of being a Top 20 team next year.

so he'd rather go undrafted and play euro ball next year?

MoSpur
04-25-2007, 10:31 AM
He better not sign with an agent. He is not going to be drafted in the first round. He needs to work on some things. He has a better of getting drafted in the first round he puts in the work and comes back for his senior year. A & M will be a top 20 team next season.

Doug Collins
04-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Not surprising. I doubt he signs with an agent, he's just testing the waters like a lot of players are doing.

johngateswhiteley
04-25-2007, 11:06 AM

OK, capt. shit for brains.

RonMexico
04-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Capt Mike comes in with another stupid comment and he's claimed to have blocked us "to make the world a better place."

3 weeks ago, BCG already said that Jones was going to declare to test the waters, not sign an agent, and then come back and try to improve on his weaknesses in his senior year.

After BCG bolted to Kentucky, Joe probably waited until the dust settled to talk it over with Turgeon, etc. and then get back in the mix.

I was not worried at all when someone told me about this yesterday... in fact, I pretty much knew it was going to happen. Nice one again, CaptMike... really proved to us all again how much more mature you are.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Smart move, I doubt he signs an agent. He'll be chigga rigga rumming by the season's start.

ManuMagic
04-25-2007, 11:57 PM
He's not going to get any better. Might as well sign with an agent

RonMexico
04-26-2007, 01:10 AM
He's not going to get any better. Might as well sign with an agent

Are you joking? He has plenty of room to improve and has continued to improve major aspects of his game the last 3 years.

He's gone from a 61% FT shooter his freshman year to the mid-80s this year. He can definitely start perfecting some post moves, passing out of double-teams, and his mid-range game this season.

johngateswhiteley
04-26-2007, 01:31 AM
Are you joking? He has plenty of room to improve and has continued to improve major aspects of his game the last 3 years.

He's gone from a 61% FT shooter his freshman year to the mid-80s this year. He can definitely start perfecting some post moves, passing out of double-teams, and his mid-range game this season.

not only that, but he can finish his degree and help A&M go back to the tournament. a front line of Jordan, Davis and Jones is going to be NASTY, not to mention Sloan, Carter, and Kirk should be sick next year. i am most excited about Sloan and Jordan...i think those guys are going to be solid.

gtownspur
04-26-2007, 02:19 AM
Colorado and A&M meet?

cuz if they do.

I think A&M will get Teched like last year.

dmac
04-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Colorado and A&M meet? YES, THEY ALWAYS PLAY

cuz if they do.

I think A&M will get Teched like last year. NOT A CHANCE

BeerIsGood!
04-26-2007, 01:49 PM
He can definitely start perfecting some post moves, passing out of double-teams, and his mid-range game this season.

If he hasn't started by now, it's not going to happen at AM.

RonMexico
04-27-2007, 12:50 AM
If he hasn't started by now, it's not going to happen at AM.

He has started. I said perfecting.

BeerIsGood!
04-27-2007, 01:06 AM
He has started. I said perfecting.

You said start perfecting. And after watching him play, he has tools but are very raw. One year under a new coach probably won't do much for him - the only reason he should stay is if he doesn't project to get drafted or if he really wants to get his degree next year.

Pugglekicker_21
04-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Jo jones and deandre posting up for turgeon...

sorry, but if the aggs arent in the top 20 by the beginning of the season, then they'll definetly be there by season's end.