PDA

View Full Version : sooo...nothing about Rosie getting fired?

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2007, 11:23 AM
you guys surprise me. I just knew there would be multiple threads about censorship. Make no mistake...this bullshit about "can't come to terms on a contract" is a cover and her firing was a direct result of her screwup yesterday at that media event she hosted in NY that Hillary went to..

angel_luv
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
She got fired? I hadn't even heard about it.

T Park
04-25-2007, 11:28 AM
she screwed up an event? Do tell!!

BTW, now that shes fired, maybe we won't hear about the fat bitch anymore.

ZStomp
04-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Rosie who?

Crookshanks
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Rosie finally went too far and the network said "enough!" She's an uneducated, idiotic, fat, bigmouth - good riddance to bad rubbish!

midgetonadonkey
04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Too bad they don't get rid of that whole fucking show. Christ is that shit annoying.

ashbeeigh
04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
What Happened:

April 24, 2007, 10:46AM
Rosie O'Donnell takes aim at Rupert Murdoch at luncheon

Associated Press

TOOLS
Email Get section feed
Print Subscribe NOW
Comments Recommend (5)
NEW YORK — Rosie O'Donnell has tossed off countless one-liners and quips in her career. On Monday, she had one line she said she never imagined she'd utter: "Please welcome Rupert Murdoch."

O'Donnell was hosting the New York Women in Communication annual awards luncheon at The Waldorf-Astoria hotel in Manhattan. Murdoch, the media mogul whose holdings include the New York Post and Fox News, was presenting an award to columnist Cindy Adams.

O'Donnell's shots at Murdoch started from her opening.

"This is a celebration of women who changed the world, and no one understands why Rupert Murdoch is on the dais," she said, adding, "I mean that in the kind, loving Post-like way, sir; it's delightful to see you in person."

She turned to the audience and finished, "I was looking for numbers on his head. There aren't any."

O'Donnell didn't say what Murdoch might have done to provoke her ire.

When Murdoch's turn to speak came, he just said, "Thank you, everyone, including Rosie."

Among the other presenters at the luncheon was Barbara Walters, who appears with O'Donnell on "The View."

"I would like to point out that Rosie's view is not always mine," she said. "I would like to say for the record that I am very fond of Rupert Murdoch."

The Matrix Awards honor women in communication fields. Among this year's winners were Joan Didion, Arianna Huffington and Meredith Vieira. Presenters included Martha Stewart, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and Anna Deavere Smith.

and getting fired

Rosie O'Donnell Fired, Quits? Report Says She Done With 'The View'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jesse Smith
Apr 25, 2007

Was Rosie O'Donnell fired from ABC's gabfest 'The View?' Did she quit? No matter a report from the newsroom at TMZ.Com says the loudmouthed talk show host is done with her stint as the resident shock jock at 'The View.' You won't have Rosie O'Donnell to kick around anymore. Reports came in on Tuesday night that insider were claiming she was out. Now a report from the Associated Press says that she is indeed done.

Rosie O'Donnell Fired, Quits? Report Says She Done With 'The View'

Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. The opinionated host was unable to agree on a contract with ABC, and she'll leave the show in June.

"My needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me," O'Donnell said in a statement Wednesday. "This has been an amazing experience," she said, "and one I wouldn't have traded for the world."

"I induced Rosie to come back to television on `The View' even for just one year," den mother Barbara Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year."

Get ready fore the speculation that she was forced out. She may have tanked Barbara Walters reputation in just one year

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Don't ever talk smack about female college basketball players or billionaire media moguls. Didn't Rosie get the memo?

tlongII
04-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Score one for The Donald.

angel_luv
04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
I induced Rosie to come back to television on `The View' even for just one year," den mother Barbara Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year."

:lol No joke I at first misread vigor for vulgar.

NameDropper
04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Rumor has it that for all the nay sayers, Rosie's addition to The View has increased ratings because more people are tuning in. Is it because she's a whacko? Probably but the ratings don't lie.

NameDropper
04-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Too bad they don't get rid of that whole fucking show. Christ is that shit annoying.

So the rumor that you watch the show is true?

01Snake
04-25-2007, 12:19 PM
The fat pig wanted $10M a year. ABC said no way.

Mixability
04-25-2007, 12:21 PM
The fat pig wanted $10M a year. ABC said no way.

only $10M?!?!!? Damn, ABC, don't they understand that she has ONE mouth to feed?!?!?

Spurminator
04-25-2007, 12:22 PM
So, is she fat or not? A lot of people seem to be on the fence about that.

Spam
04-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Rosie is so fat she's on both sides of the fence.

angel_luv
04-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Rosie is so fat she's on both sides of the fence.

That's wrong- but very clever. :)

T Park
04-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Rosie is so fat she pays double property tax for covering two properties.

Eh fuck it, I was never good at the "yo mamma so fat" bs.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2007, 01:23 PM
pot meet kettle :p:

PM5K
04-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Rosie is so fat she pays double property tax for covering two properties.

Eh fuck it, I was never good at the "yo mamma so fat" bs.

:wtf

Spurfect
04-25-2007, 01:30 PM
good riddance! they got rid of one fat bitch (Star Jones) and replaced her with another. I got sick of listening about Rosie, and the most uninteresting fight ever (Rosie vs. Trump)
if she was fired, let the backlash begin though....

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-25-2007, 01:42 PM
If Hollywood has the brains to cash in on this momentum someone is already putting together a buddy action comedy for her and Don Imus.

Jelly
04-25-2007, 02:37 PM
So what if she's fat? I'm sure Spurstalk is full of fatties....San Antonio sure is. There are perfectly nice, decent, good-hearted fat people all around. Being fat is not what makes her objectionable. It's the fact that she's a mean, loudmouthed, crass, vulgar, self-centered, egomaniacal bitch that makes her so horrible. What exactly is her talent anyway? How did she ever get on television? Someone said something about....she used to be some kind of comedian?? Really?????

T Park
04-25-2007, 02:47 PM
pot meet kettle

har har.

Art Linkletter
04-25-2007, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't piss up her ass if her guts were on fire.

kobe_bryant
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
she screwed up an event? Do tell!!

BTW, now that shes fired, maybe we won't hear about the fat bitch anymore.

who you calling fat?

http://www.mailbling.com/goo075.jpg

Sonia_TX
04-25-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't think she got fired considering she'll be there until the end of the season. She's still supposed to come back and do segments and such so she's not completely gone.

Spurfect
04-25-2007, 03:26 PM
So what if she's fat? I'm sure Spurstalk is full of fatties....San Antonio sure is. There are perfectly nice, decent, good-hearted fat people all around. Being fat is not what makes her objectionable. It's the fact that she's a mean, loudmouthed, crass, vulgar, self-centered, egomaniacal bitch that makes her so horrible. What exactly is her talent anyway? How did she ever get on television? Someone said something about....she used to be some kind of comedian?? Really?????

yeah it doesn't matter if she's fat or not, that's not really the issue. but yes she IS a mean, loudmouthed, crass, vulgar, self-centered, egomaniacal bitch... so yes, her being fat is something we can use to make fun of her. I wouldn't make fun of a NICE, caring, loving, "fat" person for being fat. hell i'm chunky myself :lol

SpursWoman
04-25-2007, 03:46 PM

:tu

She gives fat people a bad name. :lol

sabar
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM
I bet she left to sign a higher multi-million dollar deal somewhere else.

ShoogarBear
04-25-2007, 03:56 PM
If Hollywood has the brains to cash in on this momentum someone is already putting together a buddy action comedy for her and Don Imus.Hollywood likes to think in threes:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/basketball/nba/04/25/pacers.carlisle.ap/p1.carlisle.jpg

MoSpur
04-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Hollywood likes to think in threes:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/basketball/nba/04/25/pacers.carlisle.ap/p1.carlisle.jpg

Jim Carey was fired too? Damn!

Spurminator
04-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Wow, that's uncanny. Have those two never been featured in a "Separated at Birth"?

smeagol
04-25-2007, 04:12 PM
pot meet kettle :p:
I noticed the irony too.

XoNBAFlava
04-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Uhm who cares nobody liked her fatass anyway!

Carrot Top
04-25-2007, 05:22 PM
What a sad day today is. :depressed :depressed

Bigzax
04-25-2007, 08:04 PM
did anyone here actually watch that show?

SpursWoman
04-25-2007, 08:51 PM
By the way ... when I first glanced at the title of this thread, I read it as:

"sooo...nothing about Rosie getting fisted?"

WTF? :oops :lol

whottt
04-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Honestly...she's a pig, and not just because she's fat. She literally looks and acts like a pig. Actually...it's kind of an insult to pigs, I've actually met some pigs that were less offensive than she is. Scratch that...all pigs are less offensive than she is. If she wasn't such a rude massive piggy her fatness wouldn't be as big of an issue.

PM5K
04-26-2007, 10:50 AM
hell i'm chunky myself :lol

:rolleyes

Rosie O'Donnell
04-26-2007, 02:50 PM
rosie is a fat fatty fat fat who fats up the fat!

:donkey

Rosie O'Donnell
04-26-2007, 02:51 PM
did anyone here actually watch that show?

Every Day :toast

cholo
04-26-2007, 02:54 PM

i bet her giant panocha wouldnt have even felt a fist

degenerate_gambler
04-26-2007, 02:59 PM