PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Time Warner!

01Snake
04-25-2007, 01:52 PM
No power or cable loss last night with all the storms we had. I get up this morning and check some websites. About 30 minutes later the high-speed and cable TV goes out. I called the idiots at Time Warner and they say the whole neighborhood went out and they are not sure why. This was at 9am. It's now 2 fucking o'clock and its still down. If this shit isn't back up by the time the Spurs game is on, I'm going postal on them. :bang

phyzik
04-25-2007, 02:01 PM
I get pissed just as much as the next person at TWC but most people dont understand its usually not their fault. Some idiot from CPS or some such was doing maintanence out there, or there was some construction or something, and a fiber line probably got severed.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2007, 02:03 PM
You better start making plans to go out for the game. You can't rely if it comes up that it's not going to go back down.

Cable problems make me crazy - that's why we have TW upstairs and DirecTV downstairs.

01Snake
04-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Thank God! I mowed the lawn and came back in to find the TV back on. :D

Spurs better kick some ass tonight!

IceColdBrewski
04-25-2007, 04:49 PM
My Cable and internet were out from about 7:00-9:30 a.m. No problems at all during the big storm. I guess fixing the problem in my neighborhood meant shutting it down in yours. :lol

BorderChic
04-25-2007, 05:44 PM
No Problemo