PDA

View Full Version : tpark

SequSpur
04-25-2007, 10:53 PM
wtf? all 4 of your seats were empty tonight... what a disgrace... man up and give those mofos away...

Phonzie20
04-25-2007, 10:59 PM
wtf? all 4 of your seats were empty tonight... what a disgrace... man up and give those mofos away...

He's cool.

You are a piece of shit.

SequSpur
04-25-2007, 11:35 PM
He's cool.

You are a piece of shit.

who the fuk are you?

gilmor
04-25-2007, 11:47 PM
He is the fukking clueless idiot who posted his daughter's picture in his signature..

AnkleBreaker21
04-25-2007, 11:50 PM
who the fuk are you?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

rayray2k8
04-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Give 'em here!! Tpark was kind enough to give tickets away last year to me.
Although he wasnt to happy to hear the I had been using a lot of profanity during the game. :cuss :lol

Phonzie20
04-26-2007, 12:55 AM
who the fuk are you?

you're worst nightmare fuck

Phonzie20
04-26-2007, 12:55 AM
give me some shit tony....

T Park
04-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I sold em.

If those morons didn't show up thats their problem.

I gave tickets away last year and got accused of "buying" friends.

So screw that shit, thats the last time I do that.

Budkin
04-26-2007, 01:18 AM
I sold em.

I personally thought that was pretty fucking cool and I remember the people that got them had a great time. I still say props for that dude.

T Park
04-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Yeah the people that I gave em to, apreciated em.

But others while I did brought it up that I was doing it to buy friends. So I said screw it, I won't do anything...

SequSpur
04-26-2007, 08:59 AM
I sold em.

BS. Those seats were collecting dust. If you looked in the whole house, those were the only seats open.....

tlongII
04-26-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't know why T Park has to lie all the time?

Jimcs50
04-26-2007, 09:56 AM
I sold em.

I made a thread giving you mad props for your generosity. You let one bitter asshole make you change your philanthropic ways????

Sad, very sad, TPark.

smeagol
04-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Giving away seats was a very nice gesture, TPark.

Why listen to that little turd?

Sportcamper
04-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Were you even at the game Sequ? The 1st 20 rows were empty till the 2nd half....*pur fans are the sorriest bunch on the planet...Probably too busy at the Sushi bars & Star Bucks...Does that Gerbil Mascot of yours hold up cue cards so you Bozos will know when to clap!!!

dmac
04-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Were you even at the game Sequ? The 1st 20 rows were empty till the 2nd half....*pur fans are the sorriest bunch on the planet...Probably too busy at the Sushi bars & Star Bucks...Does that Gerbil Mascot of yours hold up cue cards so you Bozos will know when to clap!!!
How are the Fakers doing in the playoffs?

T Park
04-26-2007, 10:15 AM
BS. Those seats were collecting dust. If you looked in the whole house, those were the only seats open.....

The tickets were sold.

If those morons don't show up, thats their problem.

T Park
04-26-2007, 10:16 AM
I made a thread giving you mad props for your generosity. You let one bitter asshole make you change your philanthropic ways????

Sad, very sad, TPark

It was more than one person.

Probobly about 4 or 5.

01Snake
04-26-2007, 10:17 AM

This coming from the Lakers who's fans don't show up until the 2nd quarter. :lol

SequSpur
04-26-2007, 10:17 AM

WTF? I think Stevie Wonder could observe that I was at the game.

mullet
04-26-2007, 10:18 AM
i dunno. the fans sounded real loud last night. even if it wasnt filled to capacity, for once Spurs fans manned up

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 10:21 AM

Walters St. was one lane, do you have any idea how long it took to get to the damn arena. (That's what happens when your city manager is from Pho) Also people get out of work at 5 and the game is at six, cause of TNT so they had to go home and then go to the gym.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2007, 12:58 PM
It was more than one person.

Probobly about 4 or 5.
dude, make up your mind, are you doing it for people to like you? or are you giving away tickets because you are a good samaritan? WTF do you care what people think or say about why you do what you do? If the people that recieved those tickets appreciated them, then that should be all that matters. Otherwise it does look like you're doing the whole thing to get praise from people in a forum, and THAT is just sad.

MoSpur
04-26-2007, 01:06 PM
I was one of the people who got to go to a playoff game last year because of TPark and I think I started a thread thanking him. I never felt he was trying to buy my friendship.

angel_luv
04-26-2007, 01:09 PM
I don't like these early tips- the arena was so empty at the beginning of the game but filled up nicely once people had made it from work and through traffic.

I was really hard, and deservedly so, on our crowd for being lousy at cheering last play offs.
So far this series I have been impressed with everyone.

jmard5
04-26-2007, 01:17 PM
dude, make up your mind, are you doing it for people to like you? or are you giving away tickets because you are a good samaritan? WTF do you care what people think or say about why you do what you do? If the people that recieved those tickets appreciated them, then that should be all that matters. Otherwise it does look like you're doing the whole thing to get praise from people in a forum, and THAT is just sad.

He's right. Do not mind what others say.

T Park
04-26-2007, 01:17 PM

I don't believe I care what they say, until multiple people say it.

Then after that, some people agreed with me, that I could do nothing right, so I quit doing it....

samikeyp
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah the people that I gave em to, apreciated em.

But others while I did brought it up that I was doing it to buy friends. So I said screw it, I won't do anything...

Fuck 'em dude. That was really cool what you did last year. You are also right about the tix last night. You did your part, you sold them. Somebody wants to pay for them and not show up...their fault.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM

Then after that, some people agreed with me, that I could do nothing right, so I quit doing it....
Some people like to bag on everything and everyone simply because they have nothing better to do.

Solid D
04-26-2007, 01:26 PM

San Antonio has Sushi bars...but frankly, when I think of San Antonio eateries, I think of Sushi bars....um....maybe last. Glad you are so plugged-in, Camper! :lol

Oh, and Sequ doesn't hold up cue cards...the Coyote does.

angel_luv
04-26-2007, 01:31 PM
As someone who can't benefit at all from the free tickets ( cause of work) I say give them away if you want to.

Some people will be critical no matter what- no sense all of us losing out on fun to cate to their miserable selfs.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Regarding TPark's seats last night, I too noticed they were open. But I have seen them open for almost every game that he has missed for the last couple years.:lol

For whatever reason, whoever buys your tickets, never uses them.

Maybe they get bought by brokers who then can't re-sell them??

Anyway, calling last night's crowd a sell out was embarrassing - not even close!

BeerIsGood!
04-26-2007, 01:35 PM
I noticed a ton of empty seats in game 1. I was wondering why more people don't go to the games.

bigfish22
04-26-2007, 02:19 PM

Are you serious yo? Where do you live? I live in LA, and go to every Spurs game at the Staples Center, and the widely known tradition is come late, leave early! Who do you think idolized sushi bars and starbucks cafes? LA LA LAND! The majority of the seats in the house belong to major corporations or other big business, who use these tickets as means for entertaining clients, mostly whom couldn't tell you the difference between the Lakers and Clippers anyways. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I noticed a ton of empty seats in game 1. I was wondering why more people don't go to the games.
Spoiled fans, round 1 laziness. :lol

T Park
04-26-2007, 02:31 PM
For whatever reason, whoever buys your tickets, never uses them.

Maybe they get bought by brokers who then can't re-sell them??

me no care.

I use the credit twords the season tickets for next year. Getting to go above sticker makes paying for next year all the easier :)

T Park
04-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah Spur fan, is quickly becoming Atlanta Brave fan.

ducks
04-26-2007, 02:38 PM
who cares the ones bitching now may want you to give them to them
do want you want
people here are rude
the ladies do something nice last year and guys pick on them
you do something nice and fans bash you

Shelly
04-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Who would accuse you of 'buying friends' because you gave them tickets instead of selling them?

Have you ever offered the tickets to the accusers? Maybe that's why the say something stupid like that.

They're your tickets...you can do whatever the hell you want with them and it's nobody's business but your own.

FromWayDowntown
04-26-2007, 02:45 PM

Even if 100 people said it, I'd advise you to consider the source. Anyone who wants to bag on you for being so generous with your tickets has significant problems in his or her life. I can certainly understand that there are financial reasons that would make giving tickets away a tough situation for someone -- or at least not the most desirable situation for the ticket-holder. But with that said, don't let other people's insecurities detract from an honorable, noble, and extremely generous effort on your part. It's a shame that those a-holes can't just respect a nice gesture; I think, though, that the shame is only multiplied if you allow them to scare you off from making such nice gestures.

I can only speak for myself, but I can assure you that I thought your ticket offers were something that you did absolutely right.

T Park
04-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Well i apreciate it.

If you look back in the softball thread from last summer, and I belive one recently.

Guys like DANYO and others said that what I did was to "buy friends"

So I figured, out of a way to try and keep it like Im not, I decided not to do it.

That being said.

If the Spurs make it to the second round, I think Ill bring back the upper deck tickets for Spurs fans.

Shelly
04-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Well...it's DANYO...nuff said! :lol

FromWayDowntown
04-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Well i apreciate it.

If you look back in the softball thread from last summer, and I belive one recently.

Guys like DANYO and others said that what I did was to "buy friends"

So I figured, out of a way to try and keep it like Im not, I decided not to do it.

That being said.

If the Spurs make it to the second round, I think Ill bring back the upper deck tickets for Spurs fans.

Who cares what someone says in this forum? If someone is so miserable to blast people on a personal level for doing nice things, I'd hazard a guess that said someone has some significant issues in his or her own life. I don't think anyone means to bully you into giving away tickets, either; but if you WANT to give away tickets, do it.

Mixability
04-26-2007, 03:00 PM
:lmao

T Park
04-26-2007, 03:01 PM
?

T Park
04-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Who cares what someone says in this forum? If someone is so miserable to blast people on a personal level for doing nice things, I'd hazard a guess that said someone has some significant issues in his or her own life. I don't think anyone means to bully you into giving away tickets, either; but if you WANT to give away tickets, do it.

No no one has bulleyed me, I wanted to do it for the first round, but just didn't have the time to get it but I should have more than enough time to do it for the second round.

If they get to the second round that is :lol

Mixability
04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
?

I just find it funny that you stopped giving away tickets becase people(me) gave you shit about it.

Don't people give you shit about your weight? Have you stopped eating?

I didn't care if you gave away tickets or not. I just remember people saying you were acting high and mighty by telling people to write an essay for them. If that's not true, then I apologize.

T Park
04-26-2007, 03:06 PM
High and mighty?

far from it

.Don't people give you shit about your weight? Have you stopped eating?

Yes they have as have you, but I've learned to deal with it.

smeagol
04-26-2007, 03:16 PM
With all the quarreling about tickets, people overlooked the funniest quote of the thread.

Solid's response:

Oh, and Sequ doesn't hold up cue cards...the Coyote does.

to Camper's comment

Does that Gerbil Mascot of yours hold up cue cards so you Bozos will know when to clap!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

T Park
04-26-2007, 03:17 PM
quarelling?

:lol

I don't see any. But I did miss that :lmao

tlongII
04-26-2007, 03:19 PM
T Park can buy my friendship any time. I'm not easy, but I'm cheap.

Fabbs
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Wouldn't giving the tickets to someone who flew a thousand miles to root for the Spurs in person be better then having seats go empty or having a broker sell them some Mavs troll:donkey ?

Do you also sit in the upperdeckers? Even if sitting in the same place, you witnessing and then admitting to me that ball sharing offense is better then 4 Dumb Stand n Veg can't be that painful, can it?

Oh btw way Game 1 = numerous Stand n Veg possessions, Gm 2 very few. :spin I'll get ya the exact stats soon.

Sec24Row7
04-26-2007, 03:37 PM
The morons were working on walters and had it down to one lane... I got there at like exactly 6... it usually takes me 10 minutes to get there... it took me... 40?

ShoogarBear
04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
The idiots in the Spurs ticket office keep mailing our season tickets to me in Maryland rather than to my Dad in SA. When they finally got the playoff season tickets to him, they didn't mail the two extra seats we bought. Finally, the rep just ended up giving him tickets in another section for a couple of games, because they're having difficulty selling the first round games.

T Park
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Wouldn't giving the tickets to someone who flew a thousand miles to root for the Spurs in person be better then having seats go empty or having a broker sell them some Mavs troll

Uh yeah, but, Im afraid to tell you, my seats in the playoffs are face valued at about 180 something.

No offense, but i can't just "give those away" Im gonna sell them so i can get money back for season tickets next year.

What I did last year was buy tickets in the upper deck and gave em to people who had lived here but never got to see a spurs playoff game. heck some never saw a game PERIOD.

That was really cool I thought, and Id like to try it again this year.

Just remembered, there will be a game 5 for this series, and more than likely I'm gonna start with that one :)

FromWayDowntown
04-26-2007, 04:21 PM
You're a good man, TPark.

T Park
04-26-2007, 04:22 PM
I apreciate it FWD :)

ShoogarBear
04-26-2007, 04:28 PM
You're a good man, TPark.http://www.hq.usace.army.mil/cepa/pubs/jan00/charlie.gif

BeerIsGood!
04-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Uh yeah, but, Im afraid to tell you, my seats in the playoffs are face valued at about 180 something.

No offense, but i can't just "give those away" Im gonna sell them so i can get money back for season tickets next year.

What I did last year was buy tickets in the upper deck and gave em to people who had lived here but never got to see a spurs playoff game. heck some never saw a game PERIOD.

That was really cool I thought, and Id like to try it again this year.

Just remembered, there will be a game 5 for this series, and more than likely I'm gonna start with that one :)

If you're gonna miss another PO game this year, I'd be interested in buying one of the face value 180 tickets. Just let me know.

Sportcamper
04-26-2007, 04:46 PM
All I know is that I watched the game....The 1s 20 rows were EMPTY in the 1st quarter...Then late in the 2nd quarter Fans were lolly gagging in & out...Talking on their Cell phones....Looking for Eva.... That had nothing to do with traffic...:violin

And what was up with the Brent Barry stuff...Waving a gun around in a crowd of people dressed in a black sweats, like he was part of the Wu Tang Clan... :dramaquee

tlongII
04-26-2007, 06:33 PM
The idiots in the Spurs ticket office keep mailing our season tickets to me in Maryland rather than to my Dad in SA. When they finally got the playoff season tickets to him, they didn't mail the two extra seats we bought. Finally, the rep just ended up giving him tickets in another section for a couple of games, because they're having difficulty selling the first round games.

Have you been going to the games in San Antonio?

ShoogarBear
04-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Nah, I'm still in DC.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-26-2007, 11:16 PM
T Park, while me and you are destined to have our own "Halftime with the Spurs" show due to our opposing views, I think you giving away tickets is one of the coolest things I have ever heard on this site. Don't worry about what some flaky posters say, that is incredibly generous of you.

Major props dude

:tu :)

Amuseddaysleeper
04-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Nah, I'm still in DC.

I always used to wonder when the Spurs home games were on why you wouldn't be going. it took me after almost 2 1/2 years of posting on this site to figure that maybe, just maybe it's because you don't happen to live in SA :lol

E20
04-26-2007, 11:22 PM
I'll give props where props are due.

Props T. :tu

T Park
04-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Thank you guys.

Im honestly not doing anything I wouldn't think you guys wouldn't also do!

:)

T Park
04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
while me and you are destined to have our own "Halftime with the Spurs" show due to our opposing views

Would be way better than Chuck Miketinic babbling about the "zany antics of the coyote"

Amuseddaysleeper
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Would be way better than Chuck Miketinic babbling about the "zany antics of the coyote"

so true

ashbeeigh
04-27-2007, 12:02 AM
Speaking for someone who benefited from the tickets in question last season, I agree with everyone who says, 'Yah! Nice gesture!' :elephant I never saw anyway that it could be misconstrude in any other way. It was an awesome experience and part of why I started posting here more.

People who think T Park is trying to "buy" friendship are full of shit and are homers. If he chooses to do the same thing for Game 5 his thought process shouldn't be questioned. That's it. As for the empty seats, that blows and Sequ needs to stfu.

T Park
04-27-2007, 12:07 AM
are full of shit and are homers

Ok, we need to have a ST roundtable on the misuse of the word homer :lol

Fabbs
04-27-2007, 01:02 AM

Your season seats are not the same as the upper deck ones, right?
Either way i certainly don't "expect" you to give them away.
Of course if you were.... :spin
I was facing the same thing with my Chargers season seats had they not Martyballed out and went on to the AFC Championship.

T Park
04-27-2007, 10:33 AM
No mine are about 15 rows maybe more, lined up with the end of the Spurs bench.