PDA

View Full Version : Finley And Oberto appreciation

raspsa
04-26-2007, 04:34 AM
I think its just great that Finley and Oberto, two of the most maligned and criticized Spurs in the past, are showing everyone that they have what it takes. While only the second game, they both seem to play better in the playoffs w/c is a good sign. Right now Oberto definitely deserves more playing time than Elson.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Pop seems to have lost a bit of weight.. must be the stress.

celldweller
04-26-2007, 07:22 AM
I actually sigh in relief when Oberto steps into the scores box ready to come in, knowing Elson is on his way back to the bench. Elson is absolutely worthless.

DarrinS
04-26-2007, 07:39 AM
Elson blows and Vaughn shoots worse than Avery Johnson.

Oberto is going to get a lot of minutes in this series.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Yeah, but at least Vaughn uses his dry-humping defense on Carmelo.

Elson just burns up his five fouls and has kind of been dead weight these last few games.

DarrinS
04-26-2007, 07:46 AM

:lol

Taco
04-26-2007, 07:52 AM
I think its just great that Finley and Oberto, two of the most maligned and criticized Spurs in the past, are showing everyone that they have what it takes. While only the second game, they both seem to play better in the playoffs w/c is a good sign. Right now Oberto definitely deserves more playing time than Elson.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Pop seems to have lost a bit of weight.. must be the stress.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3171/snowconequ9.gif
What flavor Raspa are you?

Your name make's me think of a Raspa / Snowcone :spin

I actually sigh in relief when Oberto steps into the scores box ready to come in,

Me too!!

Elson blows and Vaughn shoots worse than Avery Johnson.

I think Elson has the Big Brother Syndrome

He’s intimidated of his big brother

:lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

jmard5
04-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Props to Oberto. He moves well without the ball and plays well alongside Duncan.

DarrinS
04-26-2007, 09:40 AM
The only criticism I have of Oberto is, on the offensive end, he gets TOO DEEP under the basket. I saw him take two shots where he hit the bottom side of the rim. Other than that, I really like his energy, his rebounding ability, and his passing.

thousandth
04-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I like Oberto last night. 10 rebounds and hard defense.