PDA

View Full Version : Golden State THUGS...

Amarelooms
04-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Honestly, most of the players on the Warriors are straight thugs or at least act like it. Anyone with half a brain can see that. And no I don't need to know them. Also, don't bring up the Terry incident...I'm talking about multiple incidents where they show no class or respect for the game. GS should be embarrassed for how they act...you should at least pretend like you have won before and show respect for your opponent. Baron Davis and Jackson are the worst...how anyone can root for these clowns is beyond me. I hope the NBA clamps down on them and they don't get any calls from now on....you can't allow players to think they are above the game.

My friends, this is the ultimate battle between good and evil. The Mavs are a classy organization and most if not all the players are good guys who contribute to their community and don't act like thugs during the game. Pick your side cause it's gonna be an all out war...if a God does exist we know which team should prevail :elephant

timvp
04-26-2007, 04:44 AM
The Whistles vs. The Thugs

:smokin

Next Superstar
04-26-2007, 04:51 AM
Wow after this post I can see why everybody on here and mavtalk thinks your a complete moron.

Amarelooms
04-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Wow after this post I can see why everybody on here and mavtalk thinks your a complete moron.

The truth hurts partner. Guess you are saying that Davis and Jackson DON'T act like thugs then huh. Maybe their actions in game 3 will convince you :elephant

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-26-2007, 05:03 AM
:lol they weren't thugs, just a bit whiny and acted like a bunch of playoff noobs.

The Mavs "classy" comment made me laugh when you got that ass for an owner.

Next Superstar
04-26-2007, 05:03 AM
Hey bottom line is the warriors got the split, thats all they wanted. It was unrealistic to think we could have won 2 here.

kingsfan
04-26-2007, 07:21 AM
Mavs classy? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif You need to put the crack pipe down and actually watch the way they act, starting with their bitch owner.

LEONARD
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM

You're better than that...

Bdiddy
04-26-2007, 08:50 AM
My friends, this is the ultimate battle between good and evil. The Mavs are a classy organization

say what?

everyone and their mother knows the evil organization is the maverick with the devil's son as the owner. marc cuban. that guy is possessed by evil spirits.

resistanze
04-26-2007, 09:19 AM
LOL @ trying to call them thugs while disregarding the nut-punching incident before someones says it.

EastsBeasts
04-26-2007, 09:28 AM
I like Golden State's team, and I hate Stephen Jackson with a passion. Everyone else on that squad is cool. Dallas isn't out of trouble just yet with this series. I was surprised with the defense GS played in the 1st half. In the 2nd half they just started missing their lay-ups, shots around the basket, got rattled, and resorted to jumpers that are not their strong suit without dribble penetration and a kick out. As long as Baron Davis is on the floor I like GS's chances in this series.

ShackO
04-26-2007, 09:28 AM
SO if this makes the Warriors thugs. What does those blows (chicken shit ones @ that) thrown by none other then a mavs player make them last season..............????

Roxsfan
04-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Honestly, most of the players on the Warriors are straight thugs or at least act like it. Anyone with half a brain can see that. And no I don't need to know them. Also, don't bring up the Terry incident...I'm talking about multiple incidents where they show no class or respect for the game. GS should be embarrassed for how they act...you should at least pretend like you have won before and show respect for your opponent. Baron Davis and Jackson are the worst...how anyone can root for these clowns is beyond me. I hope the NBA clamps down on them and they don't get any calls from now on....you can't allow players to think they are above the game.

My friends, this is the ultimate battle between good and evil. The Mavs are a classy organization and most if not all the players are good guys who contribute to their community and don't act like thugs during the game. Pick your side cause it's gonna be an all out war...if a God does exist we know which team should prevail :elephant

All I got from that is that you are basically saying you are a dumb azz 1/2 brainer. Think about it for a moment.....I know its hard, you have 1/2 a brain :clap :smokin :p:

01Snake
04-26-2007, 09:37 AM
37 points from the free throw line could cause players on the other team to get mad.

LEONARD
04-26-2007, 09:45 AM
37 points from the free throw line could cause players on the other team to get mad.

Fouls happen when you drive to the rim all night...

# of FT's is no indicator of whether or not the refs are favoring a team...

hater
04-26-2007, 09:50 AM
thugs?

All GS players are pretty well behaved except for SJAX.

fucking whiny mavs

thispego
04-26-2007, 09:50 AM
terry and howard always act like they are hardup thugs. terry was the one who tried to go after biedrins after he tried to slap the ball away from terry, which ultimately led to davis getting ejected.

Mavs have just as many thugs as every other team in the nba... give me a break

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 10:39 AM

an SA fan referring to the Mavs as the whistles? :lol classic Spurms fan. Not sure who whines more, the team or its fans.

I'm sure that the league and the officials love Cuban and the Mavs much more than all other teams in the league. Cuban has an excellent history of supporting the officials and thier work. :rolleyes

ponky
04-26-2007, 10:53 AM

:lmao

man, you fixate on the officiating more than any other spurs fan on the board...so, did you obsess over the mavs-ref connection quite as much before last year's second round series? doubt it.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 10:57 AM
LOL @ trying to call them thugs while disregarding the nut-punching incident before someones says it.

Thugs have more honor than hitting someone in the balls.

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 11:01 AM

LOL @ Spurms fan being self-riteous while employing an arm biter (not even mentioning Bowen, that's too obvious) on their squad

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 11:03 AM
LOL @ Spurms fan being self-riteous while employing an arm biter (not even mentioning Bowen, that's too obvious) on their squad

All right that is fucking it, there is no way in hell you are a Laker fan.

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 11:09 AM
All right that is fucking it, there is no way in hell you are a Laker fan.

WTF? are we supposed to be Spurm fans as well? as far as i can tell you guys hate the Lakers as much as we can't stand you.

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Thugs have more honor than hitting someone in the balls.

and they don't teeth on someone's arm either

monosylab1k

or kick people in the back.

Cry Havoc
:lmao

man, you fixate on the officiating more than any other spurs fan on the board...so, did you obsess over the mavs-ref connection quite as much before last year's second round series? doubt it.

Do we even need to bring up the Heat series :rolleyes

As for Game 2, 43 free throws is ridiculous. If the Spurs get 43 in a single game against the Mavs (provided they both make the WCF), I expect Mavs fans to be in a tumultuous uproar of angst and hate, and they would probably have good reason for it.

degenerate_gambler
04-26-2007, 11:15 AM
as far as i can tell you guys hate the Lakers as much as we can't stand you.

yeah that was true when your team was relevant.

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:16 AM
WTF? are we supposed to be Spurm fans as well? as far as i can tell you guys hate the Lakers as much as we can't stand you.

haha, awesome...tell 'em lakers fan!

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 11:17 AM

Hating on the Spurs, no question, but I've never really seen one hate on Robert Horry though. You know the guy that made the shot that got your team into the Finals. He played on your team for three years. Unless, you're just a Kobe fan.

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:18 AM

As for Game 2, 43 free throws is ridiculous. If the Spurs get 43 in a single game against the Mavs (provided they both make the WCF), I expect Mavs fans to be in a tumultuous uproar of angst and hate, and they would probably have good reason for it.

bring it up, i think i've stated my position plenty of times that spurs fans know i don't bitch about the officiating...there were oter problems in that series as well...unlike some spurs fans who think they deserve to win every single game, i can acknowledge that my team is not always at the top of their game and that letdowns do happen

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 11:22 AM

I'd hate to get into semantics here, but his teeth never made contact with his arm. Video replays (Mavs favorite tool) showed that he never made contact.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2007, 11:25 AM
dj alligator - blow my whistle bitch......havericks

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:26 AM

well technically, the spurs have shot more than 43 free throws in a game against the mavs...of course, in that same game where the spurs shot 43, the mavs shot 50 fts and made MANY MANY more...so in the next game, the mavs only shot 22 free throws while the spurs once again shot an amazing 45 free throws (guess joey didn't have any vendetta against timmy a couple of years ago)...spurs fans like timvp will tell you that in the first game, the mavs got a couple of more free throws because it was salvatore reffing the game and then he'll make up some stupid reason trying to justify the second game and the ridiculous number of free throws attempted by the spurs...there's ALWAYS a logical reason when the spurs get the ridiculous number of FTAs :rolleyes

monosylab1k
04-26-2007, 11:26 AM
dj alligator - blow my whistle bitch......havericks

what the fuck?

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Hating on the Spurs, no question, but I've never really seen one hate on Robert Horry though. You know the guy that made the shot that got your team into the Finals. He played on your team for three years. Unless, you're just a Kobe fan.

he now plays for SA though. there's no reason for me to have any love left for old ass horry. Are Rockets fans supposed to still support everything that he does as well? Are you still a Stephen Jackson or Hedo Turkgolou(Spelling?) fan? Do you still hold a soft spot in your heart for Nazr Mohammed or Kevin Willis? Just because he was a Laker for a few seasons does not make me a life time fan.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 11:31 AM
he now plays for SA though. there's no reason for me to have any love left for old ass horry. Are Rockets fans supposed to still support everything that he does as well? Are you still a Stephen Jackson or Hedo Turkgolou(Spelling?) fan? Do you still hold a soft spot in your heart for Nazr Mohammed or Kevin Willis? Just because he was a Laker for a few seasons does not make me a life time fan.

I was a Jackson fan till he went crazy and beat up crowd members. Turkoglu never got us a 'ship so i could give a rat's ass about him. Nazr's a non factor for his team after the Webber signing, and Willis just got back into the L. So no,no yes, and prob.

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 11:33 AM
I was a Jackson fan till he went crazy and beat up crowd members. Turkoglu never got us a 'ship so i could give a rat's ass about him. Nazr's a non factor for his team after the Webber signing, and Willis just got back into the L. So no,no yes, and prob.

LOL. :toast

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:33 AM
what the fuck?

probably some weird anime speak

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 11:35 AM
well technically, the spurs have shot more than 43 free throws in a game against the mavs...of course, in that same game where the spurs shot 43, the mavs shot 50 fts and made MANY MANY more...so in the next game, the mavs only shot 22 free throws while the spurs once again shot an amazing 45 free throws (guess joey didn't have any vendetta against timmy a couple of years ago)...spurs fans like timvp will tell you that in the first game, the mavs got a couple of more free throws because it was salvatore reffing the game and then he'll make up some stupid reason trying to justify the second game and the ridiculous number of free throws attempted by the spurs...there's ALWAYS a logical reason when the spurs get the ridiculous number of FTAs :rolleyes

I seem to recall the use hack a whoever that series.

ponky
04-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I seem to recall the use hack a whoever that series.

while you're busy recalling that, maybe you should think about the times in the game when nellie decided to use it...it wasn't all freakin' game homer, and it was whoever, it was one very bad free throw shooter on the spurs team...thanks for playing though!

Cry Havoc
04-26-2007, 11:48 AM

And I heard lots of crying from Mavs fans too.

Personally I think it's outrageous when any team gets a parade to the line, even the Spurs. I don't pay $$$ to watch the best players in the world practice their FT accuracy.

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2007, 12:09 PM
while you're busy recalling that, maybe you should think about the times in the game when nellie decided to use it...it wasn't all freakin' game homer, and it was whoever, it was one very bad free throw shooter on the spurs team...thanks for playing though!

Still inflates the #s

Taco
04-26-2007, 12:19 PM

THUG’S

HMMMM……

LET’S SEE

JERRY STEAKHOUSE GOING GANSTA ON JEFF HORNACEK

JASON TERRY GATHERING NUT’S AGAINST MICHAEL FINLEY

A COACHES WIFE WHO GET’S INTO IN WITH SPURS FANS AND SUNS FANS

JOSH HOWARD GOING IN WITH A FOREARM TO THE THROAT AND KNEE TO THE NUTS ON OBERTO

THUGS?!?!?!

Islymore
04-26-2007, 12:25 PM
^ man... Trainwreck dude... it took me a minute to realize that clip is TD gettin hit with the ball... made me fall out my chair!!!! :lmao

anyway - i get sick of foul shots as well, unless its 3 the hard way. but, i dunno there were a lot of questionable calls both ways. i just dont understand why it always comes down the refs... could it not have been possible that GS was actually foulin' players? Or vice versa or whatever the case may be... it's never that hands are flyin' a lil too early, bodies are being bumped, ppl are being foul'd after Ts, whatever the case may be... nobody fouls anyone anymore? or is it just that the Mavs are so favored by the NBA that they set them up to get so many freethrows??

judaspriestess
04-26-2007, 12:39 PM

didn't the fakers employ that same arm biter at one point in time and won with him? You have an alleged rapist on your team now, who is an incredible player. You forgive an alleged rapist but have an issue with an arm biter? I think you need to chat with lakerlanny, he is CONVINCED the NBA is rigged against the fakers.

TonyParkerSux
04-26-2007, 12:57 PM
didn't the fakers employ that same arm biter at one point in time and won with him? You have an alleged rapist on your team now, who is an incredible player. You forgive an alleged rapist but have an issue with an arm biter? I think you need to chat with lakerlanny, he is CONVINCED the NBA is rigged against the fakers.

yes. you are correct. I take issue with someone who bit an opposing player on national TV over someone who was found innocent by a court of law after being accused by someone with a history of mental issues. Anyone could accuse you of being a child molester right now and have the cops come to your house, but that doesn't make it a true atatement. Also Horry wasn't an arm biting, mess talking punk when playing with the Lake Show.