PDA

View Full Version : The Demorcratic Debate

JoeChalupa
04-26-2007, 02:38 PM
This will be a great taste for my man Barack Obama to show why many Americans, including republicans, are excited about his running.

I know I am.

Yonivore
04-26-2007, 02:41 PM
This will be a great taste for my man Barack Obama to show why many Americans, including republicans, are excited about his running.

I know I am.
I think we're excited about his running for different reasons there, Joe.

mullet
04-26-2007, 02:42 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=902

gtownspur
04-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Better Shrillary than Barrack Obama.

xrayzebra
04-26-2007, 03:59 PM

I know I am.

:clap :clap :clap :downspin: :downspin: :toast :toast :toast :donkey :donkey :drunk :drunk :drunk :fro :fro :fro :fro

I am so excited, whooooo-----aaaahhhh-------- :rolleyes :rolleyes

01Snake
04-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Here comes Obama on his white horse! :lol

gtownspur
04-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Obama invented Hallmark phrases.

clambake
04-26-2007, 05:00 PM
As a new republican, I'm concerned. McCain announced his decision to run and Fox news cut off the speech after 2 minutes. This means Fox has no intention to plug this guy (at least for now). I just wish Fox would hurry up and tell me and my fellow republicans who to vote for. Without that, then we can't look forward and have to keep pretending that what we have now is good.

01Snake
04-26-2007, 05:02 PM
As a new republican, I'm concerned. McCain announced his decision to run and Fox news cut off the speech after 2 minutes. This means Fox has no intention to plug this guy (at least for now). I just wish Fox would hurry up and tell me and my fellow republicans who to vote for. Without that, then we can't look forward and have to keep pretending that what we have now is good.

Lucky you. I'm still waiting for the Hollywood elite to tell me who to vote for. I'm losing sleep with anticipation.

clambake
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
That's a good point. My new party could make an aboutface and urge us to vote for the movie star Thompson. I will deem this flip-flop as acceptable.

mullet
04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
edwards is the only one answering the questions. he looks surprisingly good

mullet
04-26-2007, 06:26 PM
richardson is securing a veep slot

mullet
04-26-2007, 06:26 PM
barack looks unusually timid, and hillary looks scary as ususal

JoeChalupa
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Its between Hillary and Barack.

JoeChalupa
04-26-2007, 06:30 PM
You tell 'em Senator!

JoeChalupa
04-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Overall a good debate that should only get better as some drop out.

Also Kucinich has a hot wife.

Edwards did very well indeed. I supported him last campaign and he is a strong candidate.

It took some time for Barack to get comfortable but he ended strong.

Hillary proved she is worthy and held her own.

Richardson also came on stronger in the end and I see him more as a VP candidate.

Gravel lambasted like I haven't seen in years in any debate. Well done.

Biden once again will make some nice points but will drop in soon enough.

Dodd did okay but quite frankly he is too old school to have a shot.

AFE7FATMAN
04-26-2007, 08:53 PM
What did they debate about?
$400.00 haircuts?
Boxer or Briefs?
Iraq=out now or weeks later?
Immigration=Bring us your votes, get US Citizenship for breaking our laws years ago?
Who got the best land deals?, or at least as good as Harry Reid, :lol

so by looking at your post I should vote for Gravel & Kucinich :lol

Where was the General of the Democratic Party
Wes Clark :bang

foodie2
04-26-2007, 08:58 PM
The format of this thing was for shit. Brian Williams was a joke. Debate? It was run like a game show.

Gravel was refreshing, if a bit kooky. I don't like Biden particularly, but I thought he was strong tonight. I thought I liked Richardson and I still like his answers on Iraq, but was unimpressed on domestic matters. I thought Hillary looked strong and Obama and Edwards surprisingly passive.

BIG IRISH
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
08 Dem Candidates Private Jet to Debate: 'No one pooled, no one took commercial flights to save money, fuel or emissions'... :dramaquee

01Snake
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
08 Dem Candidates Private Jet to Debate: 'No one pooled, no one took commercial flights to save money, fuel or emissions'... :dramaquee

Global warming only applies to the common man.

Yonivore
04-27-2007, 06:44 AM
C'mon, that's harsh! They all purchased offsets from Huggy Bear before setting out.

Crookshanks
04-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe Brian Williams should have asked them about that - would've been quite fun to watch them falling all over themselves defending their absolute "need" to take private jets. They're all idiots!

George Gervin's Afro
04-27-2007, 09:17 AM

No only to the top 2% of the income bracket..

clambake
04-27-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm glad they took private jets. I constantly worry about oil co. profits. If the dimmocraps should win, please God no, it could have an adverse affect on my casket and flag stocks.

04-27-2007, 03:28 PM
It is time for a change in the direction this Country is heading. Time to finish the job and clean up the White House.