PDA

View Full Version : I'm down $300, can anybody help. POO

E20
04-26-2007, 09:25 PM
FUCK SHIT. Got that out of the way. :pctoss

So, I order a product for 297.78. My payment method is phone ordering, they called me 15 minutes after I placed my order. I payed and they said your item will take 2(MIN)-12(MAX) days to prepare and an extra day to ship. So far it's been 20 days and during those twenty days I've been calling there numbers, emailing them to every single department they have with complaints, requests, status, lawsuits, penis enlargment tips, everthing etc.
But I get no response WHATSOEVER, it's always there answering machines, no email's respondned to, nothing. WTF!>!>>!! I used a debit card to pay is there anyway I can get my money back, there is no use contacting them even though I try everyday for the past 3 weeks. I'm trying as we speak right now. HOLY FUCKING DOG PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMING ASS RAMMING FUCKER.

NorCal510
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
let mouse know he can hack those mofos

id get on the phone with the cia/fbi

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Letters, my good man.

Be calm, concise and descriptive with order number, payment information, people you spoke with, etc.

If you used a credit card, threaten a chargeback.

Go e-mail Ben or Meghann @ The Consumerist (http://www.consumerist.com)

And if your initial letters don't work, send them a stern second letter and CC the Better Business Bureau and your state Attorney General's office.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Just saw you used your debit card. Contact your bank.

NorCal510
04-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Letters, my good man.

Be calm, concise and descriptive with order number, payment information, people you spoke with, etc.

If you used a credit card, threaten a chargeback.

Go e-mail Ben or Meghann @ The Consumerist (http://www.consumerist.com)

And if your initial letters don't work, send them a stern second letter and CC the Better Business Bureau and your state Attorney General's office.
letters wont do shit

they arent a company, they are people trying to take his money..

contact ben or meghann at the consumerist i know them in person

E20
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Paybacks gonna be a motherfucking bitch from me. I don't care if you hide in the caves of Afghanistan. I'm coming for you with a vengenace.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 09:45 PM
letters wont do shit

they arent a company, they are people trying to take his money..

contact ben or meghann at the consumerist i know them in person

Then he's a fucking idiot for trusting some random people with his debit card and not a company with established service.

But since I don't think he's an idiot and I think that you are, well, that should end this part of the discussion.

T Park
04-26-2007, 09:51 PM
:lmao

Yeah E20 do what Johnny said, paperwork proves what you've been trying to do, and holds up in legal cases obviously.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Just call the bank and ask them to take the charge off you account. They'll remove it while they are investigating, if the place doesn't respond to them within a certain amount of days, then the charge will stay off.

This will work with most major banks. So you should be in good shape, unless you bank at somewhere shotty.

Shelly
04-26-2007, 10:00 PM
You'd be surprised at the clout The Consumerist website has.

JB and I are big fans!

E20
04-26-2007, 10:02 PM
It's so funny actually, they are so quick to call me for my Debit card info, but never pick up their phone. So for kicks I placed a fake order with my cell phone number and Euerka they called me in less than 2 minutes. I promptly told them that this was a bogus order and I cussed them out and said I want my money or my product. I also told them that I contacted Ben at the Consumerist.com, so it's only a matter of days before your ass is mine. His response was it's going to ship out by then end of this week. If that's a fucking lie, I'm flying down to wherever he is.

I'd consider mailing them on Monday if I haven't recieved anything. And with that letter I will attach a police report too.

SequSpur
04-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Keep any correspondence you've had with the company. Anything from them that shows the estimated delivery time will seal your chargeback case. Definitely contact your bank and give them a specific explanation and copies of your correspondence with that company.

You'll be fine....

-pseudofan

Shelly
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Well, I guess your Real Doll is never gonna show up then.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 10:26 PM
You might want to talk with The Consumerist before tossing it around (albeit that was nice). Go to the site, they have their e-mail and AIM contact info on the left rail.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 10:28 PM
If you have a recorder, record the calls, too.

THE ONE AND ONLY
04-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Well, I guess your Real Doll is never gonna show up then.
thats what i was thinking :lol

boutons_
04-26-2007, 10:41 PM
send all letters by registered mail, requiring a signature and return receipt.

but the advice of working with your bank to block the payment is the best and easiest. If that works, just blow it off and buy somewhere else.

E20
04-26-2007, 10:58 PM
send all letters by registered mail, requiring a signature and return receipt.

but the advice of working with your bank to block the payment is the best and easiest. If that works, just blow it off and buy somewhere else.
They took the money out the 15 minutes after I ordered. It's been 20 days so far. My brother says the payment is gone and there is nothing the bank can do and the only way you can get a refund is by the company giving it back through a return process. The bank can't just give it to me back per my bro. Fucking bastards.

:wakeup :wakeup :wakeup :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :madrun :madrun :madrun :smokin

Fillmoe
04-26-2007, 11:01 PM
stop ordering mail order brides from shady sites

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2007, 11:07 PM
stop ordering mail order brides from shady sites

Maybe you should lead him to the non-shady sites you've dealt with over the years.

NorCal510
04-26-2007, 11:07 PM
E20 dont go down like a pussy. use your old aged looking hand and kick their ass!

Spurfect
04-26-2007, 11:41 PM
well, wtf is the company? and have you checked them out on the BBB?

E20
04-26-2007, 11:58 PM
well, wtf is the company? and have you checked them out on the BBB?
Yeah, I've read there stats on the BBB, they provide a real phone number unlike there website. I've check resellerratings.com and I've gotten mixed reviews.
Reseller Ratings (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/XBox_Modchips)

P.S
You are HAWT. So is your sister. :smokin :donkey :pctoss :pctoss :wakeup

whottt
04-27-2007, 12:03 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=69

E20
04-27-2007, 12:06 AM
I would never borrow money from people I haven't meet in real life, it wouldn't feel right. :lol

Jimcs50 is rich though and 300 is pocket change for him.

whottt
04-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Plus...you don't have to pay him back ;)...right away.

Spurfect
04-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I've read there stats on the BBB, they provide a real phone number unlike there website. I've check resellerratings.com and I've gotten mixed reviews.
Reseller Ratings (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/XBox_Modchips)

P.S
You are HAWT. So is your sister. :smokin :donkey :pctoss :pctoss :wakeup

ouch.. there are a lot of bad reviews on there similar to yours. doesn't sound very well for you. i'm surprised your bank didn't help you. I've gone through something similar and they took the charge off and investigated it. they cleared it for me

SpursWoman
04-27-2007, 05:46 AM
They took the money out the 15 minutes after I ordered. It's been 20 days so far. My brother says the payment is gone and there is nothing the bank can do and the only way you can get a refund is by the company giving it back through a return process. The bank can't just give it to me back per my bro. Fucking bastards.

No, like Kori said ... call your bank and dispute the charge (that you never received it). They'll credit you back the money within a day or two while they investigate. The company then has a limited amount of time to prove that they sent it or you won't be re-charged for it. It's called a chargeback, and it's pretty easy to do. Your bro is absolutely wrong. :lol

MannyIsGod
04-27-2007, 09:38 AM
I don't know why you didn't listen to people when they told you to call your bank. They will handle all of this for you. Fuck doing the work that you pay for others to do.

T Park
04-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah e20 why the fuck won't you just do what the hell they tell you to do?

Contact the friggen bank, your brother is friggen wrong.

SequSpur
04-27-2007, 09:39 PM
What does your brother do for a living? Because chargebacks are what I do for a living and it works...... or else I wouldn't have a freakin job! Once more......... CALL YOUR BANK/CREDIT UNION!!!!!!

And stop listening to your bro unless he's giving you advice about how to clear up your acne......

-pseudofan