PDA

View Full Version : Ray Allen WNBA

E20
04-27-2007, 12:24 AM
It's kinda sad how Ray Allen is in a WNBA commerical. It exemplifies the fact that he is a vagina.

THE SIXTH MAN
04-27-2007, 12:24 AM
:lol

Carrot Top
04-27-2007, 12:27 AM
He plays defense like he belongs there.

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 01:06 AM
How is the WNBA still in business? And how long before the NBA gives up the lost cause of shoving it down our throats like one day we'll give a shit?

fijian_cholo
04-27-2007, 01:09 AM
It's kinda sad how Ray Allen is in a WNBA commerical. It exemplifies the fact that he is a vagina.

i guess u havent seen the chancey billup's wnba ad

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 01:13 AM
i guess u havent seen the chancey billup's wnba ad

they have got to be getting paid shitloads to do those commercials...like 3x their usual rate...there's no way they'd do those for any less considering the shit they'll catch for it....

ponky
04-27-2007, 01:17 AM
but an HEB ice cream commercial (NOT BlueBell, that hill country crap) means you're the man

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 01:27 AM
but an HEB ice cream commercial (NOT BlueBell, that hill country crap) means you're the man

oh my word....did you just diss bluebell ice cream?

ponky
04-27-2007, 01:30 AM
oh my word....did you just diss bluebell ice cream?

lol, no the hill country crap ice cream that duncan made a commercial about with his wife or some woman...i think it was his wife. if it WAS bluebell i'd have no qualms

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 01:32 AM
lol, no the hill country crap ice cream that duncan made a commercial about with his wife or some woman...i think it was his wife. if it WAS bluebell i'd have no qualms

haha oh okay, yeah i misread your post. i thought u were dissin the bluebell for a second there, my bad.

Rosie O'Donnell
04-27-2007, 02:39 AM
How is the WNBA still in business? And how long before the NBA gives up the lost cause of shoving it down our throats like one day we'll give a shit?

The WNBA is great only difference is the flashy dunks.

Kermit
04-27-2007, 11:29 AM
the hill country crap is actually pretty good. of course he could've made a crap commercial where he is alone on the court pretending to make a game-winning shot that actually means something, compensating for the fact that he's never won anything of signifigance like another nba player we know.

Rosie O'Donnell
04-27-2007, 04:22 PM
the hill country crap is actually pretty good. of course he could've made a crap commercial where he is alone on the court pretending to make a game-winning shot that actually means something, compensating for the fact that he's never won anything of signifigance like another nba player we know.

way to stay on topic kermit :rolleyes

Kermit
04-27-2007, 06:02 PM
way to stay on topic kermit :rolleyes
you should be in heaven rosie, with all this ice-cream talk going around.

lurker
04-27-2007, 06:09 PM
I think Raja Bell's commercials for that pool supply store tops them all.

SpursWoman
04-27-2007, 06:20 PM
they have got to be getting paid shitloads to do those commercials...like 3x their usual rate...there's no way they'd do those for any less considering the shit they'll catch for it....

Why? Chauncey does his with his 2 little girls. What's 'pussy' about that?

SpursWoman
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM

Actually, I think the chip eating contest is the best one so far. :spin

spurschick
04-27-2007, 11:22 PM

Have you actually ever been to a WNBA game?

popshark86
04-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Have you actually ever been to a WNBA game?

i have and its so boring

its like seeing a girls high school game

cant tell the difference