PDA

View Full Version : Dallas-GS Game 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

J.T.
04-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Mavs gonna win 112-90. Yeah, I said it. I don't buy into this Warriors beating the Mavs wetdream that so many people are having.

Been up all night writing my last paper of the semester...kill me plz. :wakeup

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 08:39 AM
:clap

My wife has been stressing about finals too. I'm ready for her to be done with school.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 10:05 AM
:clap

My wife has been stressing about finals too. I'm ready for her to be done with school.

Lucky for me this 12 page research proposal counts as my final. So that's one in the can and one less thing to stress over. But now I've been up all night and I'll probably crash before I can watch any of the games tonight. Sucks to be me. BTW is that Colin Farrel in your sig?

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Mavs gonna win 112-90. Yeah, I said it. I don't buy into this Warriors beating the Mavs wetdream that so many people are having.

We need to look at this series outside of the context that Spurs fans want the Warriors to win.

When you throw out the rest of all that talk, you're left with a Warriors team that is a real threat to Dallas.

If Dallas' 67 REGULAR SEASON wins are no fluke, then that means the Warriors 6-1 REGULAR SEASON record against these same Mavs (not to mention a Game 1 victory in the PLAYOFFS) recently is no fluke. You can't say regular season matters to one team and not the other. They've beat them in the regular season and in the playoffs, I don't know how much more argument is needed.

I predict GS wins, if Baron and Jackson aren't thrown out. Game 1 wasn't a "wet dream" , Game 1 was just the better team winning. Again, keep this series out of the context of who wants who to win.

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 10:19 AM
I predict GS wins, if Baron and Jackson aren't thrown out.

:lol

I guess they should stop being little pricks then...

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 10:24 AM
We need to look at this series outside of the context that Spurs fans want the Warriors to win.

When you throw out the rest of all that talk, you're left with a Warriors team that is a real threat to Dallas.

If Dallas' 67 REGULAR SEASON wins are no fluke, then that means the Warriors 6-1 REGULAR SEASON record against these same Mavs (not to mention a Game 1 victory in the PLAYOFFS) recently is no fluke. You can't say regular season matters to one team and not the other. They've beat them in the regular season and in the playoffs, I don't know how much more argument is needed.

I predict GS wins, if Baron and Jackson aren't thrown out. Game 1 wasn't a "wet dream" , Game 1 was just the better team winning. Again, keep this series out of the context of who wants who to win.

i'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is when it comes to this shit.

seeing how i doubt you'd actually bet me money on this series, how about this wager...

if Golden State wins this series, I won't post anything on SpursTalk for the remainder of the playoffs. If Dallas wins the series, then you're the one that can't post anything on SpursTalk for the remainder of the playoffs.

of course seeing how you have completely empty confidence in Golden State, you'll never take this bet.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't want the Warriors to win, SpursDynasty. I want a rematch with the Mavs, I want it to go 7 games, and I want us to beat them on their court and take revenge for last year. Yeah, I'll admit that GS has an outside shot at beating the Mavs, but I don't think they can hang with Dallas in a seven game series. If Dallas gets beat by Golden State, part of me will like that the Spurs have a potentially easier road to the Finals, but I'll be supremely disappointed that we won't get to play them again.

I want a championship above all else, but I want the Spurs to prove they're the best in the league. A WCF against Golden State or Utah won't prove that. Spurs-Houston would be good, but not as good as Spurs-Mavs. Sorry, I just can't agree with you. The Grizzlies in '04 swept the Spurs in the regular season, and then the Spurs swept them in the playoffs. Regular season records don't hold much bearing in the playoffs. Golden State has played well against Dallas for the last two years, but that doesn't mean anything right now. The series is tied, and it can go either way. I'm leaning toward Dallas winning it. Hell if the Spurs get outed by anyone other than Dallas, I'll probably go for Dallas to win it all. They're good, don't deny them that because the Warriors have had their number in the regular season.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Lucky for me this 12 page research proposal counts as my final. So that's one in the can and one less thing to stress over. But now I've been up all night and I'll probably crash before I can watch any of the games tonight. Sucks to be me. BTW is that Colin Farrel in your sig?

Yeah, it's Colin. He's insane. I think thats from his audition from Alexander.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
You guys still can't talk about this series outside of the "Spurs fans want GS to win", "wetdream for Spurs fans" thing. :lol Because you realize if you do, you're left with a 1-1 series tied going into GS who has only lost twice to Dallas in 2 years.

I have not once mentioned anything along the lines of "I want GS to win so Spurs won't have to play Dallas". Not once. Would it be fun for GS to win to show the world how overrated Dallas is? Yeah.

And Spurs don't need to go through Dallas to prove anything. Winning a 2nd round series does not make you the high standard of the league, I don't care if you go 82-0 during the season.

Can we please get back to Dallas/GS and keep the discussion of Spurs/Spurs fans out of this, or is talking about the actual series too hard?

Oh, and ok. I will not post for the remainder of the playoffs, if GS loses this series. Bookmark this if you want...I don't see the point in making a bet like this though. I am betting on GS.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
i'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is when it comes to this shit.

seeing how i doubt you'd actually bet me money on this series, how about this wager...

if Golden State wins this series, I won't post anything on SpursTalk for the remainder of the playoffs. If Dallas wins the series, then you're the one that can't post anything on SpursTalk for the remainder of the playoffs.

of course seeing how you have completely empty confidence in Golden State, you'll never take this bet.

I'll respond for SpursDynasty:

"I'm not going to make this bet because Dallas could still win if Baron Davis and Jackson keep getting thrown out".

Findog
04-27-2007, 10:37 AM
The only advantage Golden State has over us is that their backcourt is bigger, stronger and more athletic than ours. If this was college, they'd win. As it is, they have an outside shot at winning the series but they need EVERYTHING to break right in order for them to do so.

If Dirk shows up, they have no chance. That stretch of 6 regular season wins in 7 games is not indicative of anything -- the Warriors have undergone so many roster permutations and a head coaching change, not to mention that until the last two months, they were a suckass team that probably didn't get Dallas' serious attention or "A game" and managed to catch them on offnights.

They only relevant game to look at from that stretch is the beatdown in Oakland last month, and that was probably another instance of the Mavericks not taking them seriously enough. It might end up being the silver lining we need to get our attention. GS has a roster filled with athletic guys that can run the floor and score at any time, and they will win at least one more game in this series from a hot-shooting night. It's hard to prepare for Rucker League during the regular season when you might have played the night before and only get a brief walkthrough at practice and barely any film study.

Nellie and the Warriors have only one way to play, one set rotation to go with. We have more options at our disposal. We'll advance in 6 or 7 if Game Two is the best we can expect from Dirk. If he shows up, we'll take this thing in five.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 10:38 AM
You guys still can't talk about this series outside of the "Spurs fans want GS to win", "wetdream for Spurs fans" thing.

Hey, you better believe him on this. If there is one thing that SpursDynasy knows about, it's wetdreams. (whispers) *he's a virgin*

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh, and ok. I will not post for the remainder of the playoffs, if GS loses this series. Bookmark this if you want...I don't see the point in making a bet like this though. I am betting on GS.

excellent, i didn't think you'd have the balls to actually do this, but cool.

So the bet is on -

If Dallas loses the series, I will not post again for the rest of the playoffs.

If Golden State loses the series, then SpursDynasty will not post again for the rest of the playoffs.

this bet is on record for all to see now.

Findog
04-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey, you better believe him on this. If there is one thing that SpursDynasy knows about, it's wetdreams. (whispers) *he's a virgin*

There's enough rope with which to hang him from his basketball-related "analysis" without resorting to personal attacks. Come on, we're all better than that.

boutons_
04-27-2007, 10:43 AM
NBA TV ticker is saying GS will fine Baron and SJax for getting themselves ejected.

This is great management/coaching move to stimulate chemistry and motivation as GS starts their home stand.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
There's enough rope with which to hang him from his basketball-related "analysis" without resorting to personal attacks. Come on, we're all better than that.

Guess I'm not as moral as you. SpursDynasty makes it personal.

Findog
04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
It's not about that, he's just a troll trying to get a rise out of others.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Guess I'm not as moral as you. SpursDynasty makes it personal.

How do I make it personal? I keep everything I say basketball-related here, whether you guys agree with it or not, it's basketball, not about who's a virgin or whether someone's mom didn't hug them when they were a kid.

Somehow I feel this thread will never be about the game.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 10:58 AM
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) Though the Bay Area is abuzz with excitement for the Golden State Warriors' first home playoff game in 13 years, the Warriors are getting a few remedial lessons in keeping their cool.

Warriors coach Don Nelson said Thursday he will fine Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson for being ejected from Golden State's 112-99 loss in Game 2 of the club's first-round playoff series against the Dallas Mavericks.

Davis and Jackson put on a taunting, preening display that dampened an otherwise successful trip for the eighth-seeded Warriors, who stole Game 1 from the heavily favored Mavs and headed back to the West Coast with homecourt advantage in the series, starting with Game 3 on Friday night.

"It doesn't make any sense to me, as hard as we worked to get to the playoffs, to all of a sudden get there and not be able to play because of ejections and not controlling our emotions,'' Nelson said before a brief workout at the Warriors' downtown training complex.

"I want to play with passion. I want to play with emotions, (but) have respect for authority out there. The referees are the authority, and just like when I make a decision, I expect the respect to be there for me. ... Things don't always go your way, and you've got to control your emotions.''

The NBA hasn't announced any potential discipline against Davis, who apparently was thrown out for sarcastically applauding the officials late in the third quarter, or Jackson, who left the court in a contentious, roundabout manner after getting his second technical foul in the final minutes.

But on what should have been a celebratory day before hoops-crazy Oakland's first taste of the postseason since 1994, Davis and Jackson spent the day avoiding direct comment on a dressing-down from their veteran coach. Nelson didn't announce the amount of his fines, only saying, "it will be substantial.''

Neither player betrayed any particular anger about the fines - perhaps a testament to Nelson's control of the club in his first season back in town. The Warriors spoke mostly about improving their defense and harnessing the energy of their sellout crowd Friday night after splitting the first two games.

"That's in the past,'' said Davis, who had just 13 points Wednesday night after scoring 33 in the series opener. "I'm not even going to talk about that, not even a little bit. It doesn't have even a little relevance.''

Davis kept clapping for the officials while standing at the bench, even when Nelson asked him to stop. Davis defended his clapping a bit, saying, "I was stopping.''

Jackson still could face a suspension for the very definition of failing to leave the court in a timely manner. He took time to shout at officials and spar with fans on the long walk back to the locker room, but the swingman was cool again Thursday.

"I love basketball,'' Jackson said. "I'm going to continue to play with a lot of emotion. Obviously, I've got to police myself. It's obvious, and I will continue to do that, but my passion for the game will never change.''

The Mavericks already learned last year about remaining calm in the playoff cauldron. Their path to the NBA finals was littered with misbehavior - Jason Terry's one-game suspension for punching San Antonio's Michael Finley below the belt; D.J. Mbenga's five-game suspension for going into the stands; Jerry Stackhouse's one-game ban in the NBA finals for a hard foul on Shaquille O'Neal.

"Guys can get suspended, so we kept our cool (in Game 2),'' Dallas forward Josh Howard said. "That's something that comes with experience.''

But that cool didn't slow down a series that's become more competitive and exciting than most 1-8 matchups in an average year. Dallas' win in Game 2 snapped Golden State's six-game winning streak against the NBA's best regular-season team - and it might have awakened the Mavs' competitive spirit as well after they were outfoxed by Nelson and Davis in the opener.

"Those guys have got pride, a lot of pride,'' said Al Harrington, who hasn't made much of an impact for the Warriors. "They didn't have the best record for nothing. It was getting a little heated (in Game 2). Guys were talking trash, which they didn't in the first game.''

Coach Avery Johnson missed the Mavericks' workout in Dallas while tending to a family emergency in Houston, but was expected to join the game for the flight to California. Johnson was the starting point guard for the Warriors' last playoff team under Nelson in 1994.

"You have to realize once things don't go in your favor, you have to let it go and focus on the next play, the next assignment, the next task,'' said Devean George, who has three championships rings from his days with the Lakers.

"You can't get caught up into what didn't go in your favor before. I think experienced players allow things to just happen and then move on.''

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:02 AM
How do I make it personal? I keep everything I say basketball-related here, whether you guys agree with it or not, it's basketball, not about who's a virgin or whether someone's mom didn't hug them when they were a kid.

Somehow I feel this thread will never be about the game.

It's your deep seeded hate for the Mavs and your disdain for their fans. I like the Spurs and I don't say anything negative about them. So don't act like an asshole and then pretend like your feelings are hurt. You know exactly what you are doing by posting the way you do. I can't believe you act so suprised when people lash out at you.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:04 AM
It's your deep seeded hate for the Mavs and your disdain for their fans. I like the Spurs and I don't say anything negative about them. So don't act like an asshole and then pretend like your feelings are hurt. You know exactly what you are doing by posting the way you do. I can't believe you act so suprised when people lash out at you.

My feelings have never been hurt on here. I point out the waste of time that imbeciles like you spend making everything personal over sports talk. I don't like to get personal on this board, but you are probably the most annoying Mavs fan on this board. If you have a problem with me not liking a certain team then fucking get over it or go deal with it some other way than making personal attacks on here.

Seriously, if I said Dirk was the MVP, most of you would probably say "Jeff you're full of shit!". Everything will get argued.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:20 AM
My feelings have never been hurt on here. I point out the waste of time that imbeciles like you spend making everything personal over sports talk. I don't like to get personal on this board, but you are probably the most annoying Mavs fan on this board. If you have a problem with me not liking a certain team then fucking get over it or go deal with it some other way than making personal attacks on here.

Here is a sports opinion for you.

You don't like the Mavs because afraid of them. The last thing you want is a matchup with the Mavs against your precious team in the Western Conference Finals. You make comments like "Mavs are overrated". Well, that is just absurd. The mavs have continued to improve every year since Mark Cuban purchased the ball club. Your pride is too much to admit that. The Warriors have many flaws, and while they beat us several times in the regular season, a 7 game series is a different story. The Warriors are on the Mavericks radar now and they are slowly figuring out how to exploit every little flaw they have. Avery has said that throughout the year they have their teams that they concentrate on. I'm guaranteeing that the Warriors weren't one of them until recently. I know you probably saw a different thing in your small one tracked mind in game two, but I what I saw was that the Mavs controlled 90 percent of that game, Davis or no Davis.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:25 AM
A young Warriors team will be playing off of raw emotion for the first 5-6:00 of this game. If they can control themselves, then we'll have ourselves a ballgame. If they're still messed in the head, then the Mavs slowly but surely overpower the Warriors through the rest of the game and start picking out pretty little nails for the proverbial coffin. But I think the Mavs figured out some things in G2 that they'll build upon tonight such as knowing that they can play their bigs, attack-attack-attack the paint and make the small guys pay and play the A-B-B (Anybody But Baron) approach to handling the Warriors offense.

Anyone see "Hot Fuzz" yet? I've heard good things.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:29 AM

You don't like the Mavs because afraid of them. The last thing you want is a matchup with the Mavs against your precious team in the Western Conference Finals. You make comments like "Mavs are overrated". Well, that is just absurd. The mavs have continued to improve every year since Mark Cuban purchased the ball club. Your pride is too much to admit that. The Warriors have many flaws, and while they beat us several times in the regular season, a 7 game series is a different story. The Warriors are on the Mavericks radar now and they are slowly figuring out how to exploit every little flaw they have. Avery has said that throughout the year they have their teams that they concentrate on. I'm guaranteeing that the Warriors weren't one of them until recently. I know you probably saw a different thing in your small one tracked mind in game two, but I what I saw was that the Mavs controlled 90 percent of that game, Davis or no Davis.

Reasons Dallas is overrated:

1. Their 40-12 record against the West is only 2 games better than SA's 38-14 record against the West. Their 67 wins comes from going 25-3 vs. the East.
2. They lost their last two to Phoenix, last game to Utah, last three to GS, and were losing their last game to SA before Duncan got tossed, and barely even hung on to win that one.
3. They lost the NBA Finals (Which should be a good enough reason).
Outside of getting past the 2nd round vs SA last year, they accomplished nothing of note after that (Only 7-7 in the playoffs since then)
4. They lost Game 1 already with homecourt advantage.
5. They resort to jump shooting when they're losing, and still lose.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Three of your four points mention the Spurs and the fourth also applies to San Antonio. I thought you didn't want to bring the Spurs into a comparison.

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 11:30 AM

Fuck yea...

You've picked everything from GS in 4 to Dallas in 5...makes it easy to be right :lol

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Three of your four points mention the Spurs and the fourth also applies to San Antonio. I thought you didn't want to bring the Spurs into a comparison.

Ignoring my points = admitting your team is overrated.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:33 AM

I love your logic.

A bird needs wings to fly.
I can make wings out of plywood.
Therefore, I can fly.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Damn - I almost made an accidental haiku.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM

Something you constantly do yourself. So when you ignore points, from now on, I will automatically assume the points made were right.

baseline bum
04-27-2007, 11:35 AM
I think Dallas wins a close one tonight... 99-94 Mavs.

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Ok I'll fix it. The reason Dallas is even getting talked about at all this year is for their 2nd round victory last year, so I included those. But here we go.

1. Their 67 wins comes from going 25-3 vs. the East. As far as being a West team vs. the West, they are average.
2. They lost their last two to Phoenix, last game to Utah, and last three to GS, even losing Game 1 of their "mission".
Outside of getting past the 2nd round last year vs a top seed, they accomplished nothing of note after that (Only 7-7 in the playoffs since then)
6. Still only one All-Star. Handpicked by Stern doesn't count.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:37 AM
I'd go through and shoot down all 5 of those, but I don't want to lose the lifeforce.

Anyone else want to take on that simple task?

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
I'd go through and shoot down all 5 of those, but I don't want to lose the lifeforce.

Anyone else want to take on that simple task?

Someone do it. Would be interesting to see how you can argue that a team lost the Finals :lol I guess I didn't read all the scores correctly last year.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-27-2007, 11:39 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65294

:rolleyes :rolleyes

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:39 AM

1. Their 40-12 record against the West is only 2 games better than SA's 38-14 record against the West. Their 67 wins comes from going 25-3 vs. the East.
2. They lost their last two to Phoenix, last game to Utah, last three to GS, and were losing their last game to SA before Duncan got tossed, and barely even hung on to win that one.
Outside of getting past the 2nd round vs SA last year, they accomplished nothing of note after that (Only 7-7 in the playoffs since then)

Spurs lost a lot of games they shouldn't have after the allstar break even though the media was saying that they were the best team in the NBA since the break (excuse the grammical errors). Doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and say the Spurs are overrated. Sorry to break this to you, but once again your points are invalid.

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Someone do it. Would be interesting to see how you can argue that a team lost the Finals :lol

What does last year's Finals have to do with this current playoff series? If there was a setback to blowing it, wouldn't have been in the regular season - that same regular season where they won 67 games?

You are a fucking moron and it's more evident as the days go by.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:44 AM
What does last year's Finals have to do with this current playoff series? If there was a setback to blowing it, wouldn't have been in the regular season - that same regular season where they won 67 games?

It's evident that he's in his own realm of stupidity, and can't be affected by the outside world.

Findog

He's not a moron, he's just a disengenuous troll that hates the Mavs, is afraid of the Mavs, and takes it out by posting ridiculous stuff even he doesn't believe in order to get a rise out of Mavs fans. Wash, rinse, repeat.

SpursDynasty

Let me sum it up:

Finals - Started 2-0, lost 4 straight
Regular season - Went 67-15
Back to the playoffs! Time for the mission! - Lose Game 1.

Seriously, how much more is needed.

I've already agreed to not post on SpursTalk for the rest of the playoffs if Dallas wins the first round this year.

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 11:50 AM

Needed for what? What did game 1 prove?? Was that the end of the season?? :dramaquee

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Let me sum it up:

I've already agreed to not post on SpursTalk for the rest of the playoffs if Dallas wins the first round this year.

They won game 2 and are still the favorites.

Seriously, the more I read what you've written recently, the less sense it makes. What is your point? Because your silly little points aren't making it for you.

monosylab1k
04-27-2007, 11:51 AM
1. Their 67 wins comes from going 25-3 vs. the East. As far as being a West team vs. the West, they are average.

25-3 vs. East means they are 42-12 vs. West.....42 wins in 54 games would be a 64 win pace. Very average.

2. They lost their last two to Phoenix, last game to Utah, and last three to GS, even losing Game 1 of their "mission".

They won their first 2 to Phoenix, won 1 over Utah, and won Game 2 of their "mission".

They made it to the NBA Finals.

Every Spurs fan knows that losing Game 1 of Round 1 doesn't eliminate you from winning a title.

What team doesn't do that?

6. Still only one All-Star. Handpicked by Stern doesn't count.

How many All-Stars did the Pistons have when they won the title?

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Let me sum it up:

Everyone is going to hold you to that. On a second note... SpursDynasty's last post was #666. Coincidence? I don't think so. He's doomed. :devil

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 11:52 AM
They won game 2 and are still the favorites.

but...

With the Mavericks being the underdogs going into the series, they will have to do a lot to overcome a team that has beaten them 7 out of 8 over 2005-2007.

With GS being the favorite in the series, Dallas could still pull the upset in 7 games. It depends on who gets to the free throw line more.

Jeff says that GS has been the favorite all along... :lol

fucking genius...

Shank
04-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Thank you for doing that, mono. I could actually feel my soul begging to evacuate my body when I started thinking about responding to his "points".

SpursDynasty
04-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Everyone is going to hold you to that. On a second note... SpursDynasty's last post was #666. Coincidence? I don't think so. He's doomed. :devil

Yup, I'm being held to that. That deal was made with monosylab1k

Shank
04-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm surprised SpursDynasty hasn't responded to mono's points yet.

Ignoring his post = you're a huge bag of douche.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-27-2007, 12:05 PM

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Yup, I'm being held to that. That deal was made with monosylab1k

I'm still betting that SpursDynasty will commit suicide if the Warriors lose the series.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2007, 02:03 PM

You don't like the Mavs because (you are) afraid of them. The last thing you want is a matchup with the Mavs against your precious team in the Western Conference Finals.

I'm not afraid of the Mavs. I'm not a fan of a few of the members of their team, like Cuban and Terry. Do they concern me? Sure, absolutely. Would I like to see them in the WCF? Yes and no. They probably have the best chance to beat the Spurs out of any team in the league, so it would be a fantastic series to see, but we would have a better chance of winning the title without the Mavs in the playoffs, and anyone who knows basketball would say the same.

So the NBA fan in me wants to see a 7 game double-OT WCF which will probably decide the title between the Spurs and Mavs.

The Spurs fan in me is wanting Dallas to burn in the first round, not from fear, but because the odds favor a title in the end, which is ever-so-slightly better than beating Dallas straight-up.

You make comments like "Mavs are overrated".
Well, that is just absurd. The mavs have continued to improve every year since Mark Cuban purchased the ball club. Your pride is too much to admit that.

Admitting the Mavs have improved every year is a separate issue from stating they're not overrated. Several analysts earlier this season were openly comparing them to the Greatest Teams of All-Time. That is the definition of overrated. The Pistons got the same treatment the year before and didn't even make the Finals. This Mavs team does NOT belong in the G.o.a.T. discussion halfway through the regular season. I don't care if they go 38-2 to start the year, it's overrated in the "purest" sense of the word.

The Warriors have many flaws, and while they beat us several times in the regular season, a 7 game series is a different story. The Warriors are on the Mavericks radar now and they are slowly figuring out how to exploit every little flaw they have. Avery has said that throughout the year they have their teams that they concentrate on. I'm guaranteeing that the Warriors weren't one of them until recently. I know you probably saw a different thing in your small one tracked mind in game two, but I what I saw was that the Mavs controlled 90 percent of that game, Davis or no Davis.

And the Mavs were dominated in Game 1. So far this series, you're at 50% domination at best, and the first half of game 2 was NOT dominated by the Mavs. The fact that the Warriors have continually outplayed the Mavs in the past several meetings lends credence to the fact that they're a very solid match for your team. Just because you won game 2 after two players were ejected doesn't automatically give you bragging rights in the series, especially now that the locale is shifting to Oakland. Passing off the Warriors as a fluke team that has no chance in this series is precisely what could send you packing, if the Mavs share the same attitude.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Anyone see "Hot Fuzz" yet? I've heard good things.

Saw the 12:01 showing on opening night because my loser friends didn't want to see Vacancy. It was actually pretty decent. Pretty funny with all the old people packing heat. You'll like it.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm not afraid of the Mavs.

My post was directed SpursDynasty to simply point out how silly he was being. Don't take it personal.

Findog
04-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Give me a break, that was not "domination" in Game One. It was still anybody's ballgame until Jackson's three ball with four minutes to play. And it didn't get iced for sure until about the 2 minute mark. A decisive win for sure for Golden State, but not "domination." Just as we beat them decisively in the next one without dominating.

I like how the Warriors are putting on their whole "Aw, shucks, we're just a .500 team lucky to be here" routine. They had a major trade and their starting backcourt missed half the season. That's a 50-55 win team. This is more like a second-round matchup, and Dallas should prevail, but a Golden State upset is not out of the question, and I at least never said it was going to be easy.

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 02:41 PM
And the Mavs were dominated in Game 1. So far this series, you're at 50% domination at best, and the first half of game 2 was NOT dominated by the Mavs. The fact that the Warriors have continually outplayed the Mavs in the past several meetings lends credence to the fact that they're a very solid match for your team. Just because you won game 2 after two players were ejected doesn't automatically give you bragging rights in the series, especially now that the locale is shifting to Oakland. Passing off the Warriors as a fluke team that has no chance in this series is precisely what could send you packing, if the Mavs share the same attitude.

The argument that the Warriors lost the game because their two best players got thrown out is weak. Baron Davis saw the game going down the toilet and wanted to finish watching from the locker room. I never said that the mavs dominated anything. It is my OPINION that that they did control the pace of game 2, though. And finally, no one is bragging about anything. Don't take things out of context and try and twist them around. That stuff doesn't work with me, sorry.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty sure the Mavs dominated more in Game 2 since they got two GS players to eject themselves. Series edge, Mavericks.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 02:43 PM
And SUPER LOL to Jeff for his little "Yeah they have 67 wins but lost 2 to PHX, 1 to Utah and a bunch to GS." What a fucking douchetool.

DubMcDub
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM

It's interesting that you think the Mavs were dominated in all of game 1 when the score was tied at halftime, yet you are hesitant to say that they dominated all of game 2 when they were actually up at halftime.

I don't consider "dominated" being within 4-5 points halfway through the 4th. Just FYI.

hater
04-27-2007, 04:23 PM
good luck mavs......not

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 04:29 PM
good luck mavs......not

Wow...

schadenfreude52
04-27-2007, 04:30 PM
good luck mavs......not

Thank.....wait a minute. I see what you did there.

SAtown
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
good luck mavs......not
:tu

ponky
04-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Thank.....wait a minute. I see what you did there.

:lmao nice

Texas_Ranger
04-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Warriors 107 - 99 Mavs.

DubMcDub
04-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Warriors 107 - 99 Mavs.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes Here's your game two prediction:

Warriors 109 - 98 Mavs

Shank
04-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm sensing a theme in Texas Rangers's predictions.

mardigan
04-27-2007, 05:56 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/b4685f0a-212f-4e1b-814f-bec178076ab.jpg
This be the look of all Mav players tonight

Shank
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
What you don't see in that picture is Devin actually controlling the ball with his mind. It happens a lot on a team this great.

nsrammstein
04-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Reason the spurs are overrated

1 - 58 - 24 record is 9 games behind dallas for the number one seed
2 - They lost in the 2nd round in last years playoffs
3 - They lost game 1 with homecourt advantage
4 - They have a possible top 10 all time player and another 2 all stars and still only won 58 games
5 - They were 1-3 against Dallas this season.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-27-2007, 06:27 PM

This is the game blog I created. :madrun :madrun Please close this thread! A Spurs fan should never be allowed to start a Mavs game thread especially when I created a thread about the very same fucking topic before!! :rolleyes :madrun :pctoss

J.T.
04-27-2007, 06:57 PM
^Someone get this kid his passie.

Shank
04-27-2007, 08:26 PM
That chick that morphs on the new McDonalds commercial - you know, the VP or whatever that has worked there all her life.

Well, I'd probably hit that. There's a milfish quality about her.

J.T.
04-27-2007, 09:05 PM
^Yeah, I like me something about a woman in glasses.

SAtown
04-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Let's get this shit started already.

SAtown
04-27-2007, 09:51 PM
This one's gonna be loud. Go Warriors!!!!

resistanze
04-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Chyeah!

I just got the feed now. Dirk has grown a pair I assume?

dirk4mvp
04-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Walton is announcing. This should be good.

E20
I've neve seen the Oracle Arena like this. Last year when I went to a GS/SAS game, the crowd would be booing there own players. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
Damn that place is so loud tonight.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-27-2007, 09:56 PM
that crowd looks fuckin awesome

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 09:58 PM
that crowd looks fuckin awesome

They haven't had a thing to cheer about in a long time.
:drunk

resistanze
04-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Amare-like pick and rolls

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:00 PM
They jack up way too many threes.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Jason showing some signs of life tonight.

resistanze
As a basketball fan, YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS SHIT!

Amuseddaysleeper
They haven't had a thing to cheer about in a long time.
:drunk

touche'

lefty
04-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Warriors have some of the coolest fans in the L ; it's great to see that

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:03 PM
So far Jack making up for being a bonehead in game two.

ducks
04-27-2007, 10:04 PM
burry these mavs now

E20
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
But in the end I want the Mavs to win the series. I want the Spurs to beat the Mavs and I have a bet that the Mavs will beat the Warriors.

resistanze
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
burry these mavs now

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Man Golden State reminds me of the Kings fans, I still like that they're in and not afraid of the Mavs. This can be a great series.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Dallas looking like crap.

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:07 PM
That's one loud arena.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Man Golden State reminds me of the Kings fans, I still like that they're in and not afraid of the Mavs. This can be a great series.

I can't hear the Cow Bells :lol

J.T.
04-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Let's go Mavericks, we want SpursDynasty voted off the island for a few weeks!

mavsfan1000
04-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Damn these mavs are playing scared tonight. I'm tired of this shit. Attack the rim.

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Dirk is a liablity against the Warriors.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Damn these mavs are playing scared tonight. I'm tired of this shit. Attack the rim.

They need to just keep it close.

loveThe23
04-27-2007, 10:13 PM
The Warrior fans are amazing, I have a feeling some of the Sacto fans are up in there, since their own team keeps choking every year. :depressed

trueD
Man Golden State reminds me of the Kings fans, I still like that they're in and not afraid of the Mavs.

I logged on to communicate this very thought! :toast

resistanze
Wow Jim Gray shut the fuck up.

dirk4mvp
David Stern is an asshole.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I logged on to communicate this very thought! :toast
:toast

trueD
04-27-2007, 10:14 PM
The Warrior fans are amazing, I have a feeling some of the Sacto fans are up in there, since their own team keeps choking every year. :depressed

LOL right back atcha Twenty Three, I wanted to go to the game tonight. :donkey

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Floppin Harris

Admidave50
04-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Shit, Harris floppin' in offense!

lefty
On fire

trueD
FG%'s:

Mavs, 38
Warriors, 57

loveThe23
04-27-2007, 10:17 PM
LOL right back atcha Twenty Three, I wanted to go to the game tonight. :donkey

Hey, there you are True! where have you been? :toast

god me too, this is the most exciting playoff series i've ever watched. gosh dayum!!

Amuseddaysleeper
god damn I love the warriors

picnroll
Dirk can't even stay on the floor :rollin

icem
AMAZING crowd.... WOW

resistanze
god damn I love the warriors
Seriously, it's unfortunate that Mav fans aren't able to enjoy this :lol

Admidave50
04-27-2007, 10:18 PM
wow richardson is on fire tonight

ducks
04-27-2007, 10:18 PM
get lead to 30

timvp
04-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Where are all the Mav Fan?

Shank
Watching the game, man.

DOMINATOR
hospital would be my guess... broken legs from jumping off the bandwagon.

trueD
04-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey, there you are True! where have you been? :toast

god me too, this is the most exciting playoff series i've ever watched. gosh dayum!!
Taking a break from posting so I can watch some games :lol So far my hubby hasn't divorced me...

This series reminds me of the Kings in 2001 against the Lakers, except the Lakers, who were definitely favored, were more popular than the Mavs. Still, there was lots of support out there in the NBA world for Kings.

mavsfan1000
04-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Looks like David Stern is having a great time in this game. Fucking asshole. Warriors don't need any help.

resistanze
hospital would be my guess... broken legs from jumping off the bandwagon.

Ok, that was damn funny.

Chris Childs
This series is over no other way you put it. I've been predicting ever since the matchup was made that the warriors would give it to the mavs.

DOMINATOR
04-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Looks like David Stern is having a great time in this game. Fucking asshole. Warriors don't need any help.
http://www.yaomingfanclub.com/images/gallery/05_05_02_vs_mavericks.jpg

angel_luv
11, 13, 15 point lead hahaha

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Count_von_Count

dirk4mvp

Watching Dirk heat up a little bit and wondering why he isn't making a trip to the ft line after getting knocked to his ass.

Chris Childs
Went from a 67 win team to a first round knockout!

trueD
Traveled to "The City" so the crowd wouldn't be completely, errrr....what is that, pee yellow? :lol

angel_luv

:lol I just came on to post that same question hehehe :)

dirk4mvp
http://www.yaomingfanclub.com/images/gallery/05_05_02_vs_mavericks.jpg

Can we see the boxscore of game 7?

RashoFan
04-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Is it me or is the crowd at GS 's arena very LOUD?

trueD
Damn, Dirk. Looks like that reach-in really hurt.

Amuseddaysleeper
the warriors need to chill out with the fouls. last thing they need is to have all their starters with 5 fouls in the third quarter alone

DOMINATOR
Can we see the boxscore of game 7?
there shouldnt have been a game 7

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Bill Walton is in playoff form tonight :tu I love it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Come on Dirk, you're better than that

dg7md

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. :lol

Course they are, haven't had a playoff game in so, so long, especially since they have a chance of ousting the best regular season team as an 8th seed.

lefty
I, the airball specialist, am so proud of Devean George tonight :lol :lol

Amuseddaysleeper

nah, it's just your TV turned up

kidding :lol
:toast

J.T.
Yeah, Dirk got knocked down pretty bad there. Dude couldn't buy a putback on that last possession either. Looks like the Warriors fans are having a great time, I don't think I've seen the AT&T that crazy since Game 7 of '05 or after Manu hit the 3 at the end of Game 7 last year. Props to the fans.

Hope the Mavs can pull this out but the Warriors are lookin tough to beat right now. But I can honestly say I will die a bit inside if Jeff wins that bet.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
the warriors need to chill out with the fouls. last thing they need is to have all their starters with 5 fouls in the third quarter alone
word

Admidave50
LOL at the airball! This game is so fun to watch, enjoy mavsfan

sabar
Man that crowd is into the game, even if a lot of them are bandwagoning, it's loud!

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:25 PM
I think it's over that was a dagger.

lefty
Wow Ellis What A Shot

picnroll
Drk fouled Jack. No call

E20
WTF are the Mavs doing? WIN

dirk4mvp
04-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Thos shots can't go down all night.

hitmanyr2k
Can someone tell me why they allow Stephen Jackson to handle the ball? This guy is a human turnover machine. Anytime he puts the ball on the floor for more than 2 dribbles I cringe.

resistanze
I thought Toronto was loud for game 1...

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:27 PM
With the way your team is defending? They just might :toast

lurker
Damn, this game is ugly already. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
Damn that place is rocking. Good stuff!

BillsCarnage
04-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Dallas is getting worked.. But, they're used to it when playing the Warriors.

angel_luv

Hi Sis! :)

RashoFan
Thanks for pointing out the obvious. :lol

Had to turn down the volume on my TV when I switched on the game.....I have lost some hearing due to being around sirens a long time but DAMN I can hear GS's crowd!

jman3000
if there's one thing i learned from the regular season, it's that the mavs are an excellent come from behind team... i wouldnt feel comfortable if i was a warriors fan until the lead got to the upside of 25. at least that's how i feel about the spurs.

Shank
60% shooting to 35% shooting.

Good lord.

trueD
I dunno. Jackson willed his last shot in with both elbows. :lol

jman3000
04-27-2007, 10:29 PM
anyway to hear this online? my cable has been out for quite a long time.

ATXSPUR
This is fun!

Vinnie_Johnson
http://bias.blogfodder.net/archives/archives/frozen%20hell.jpg

No way Dallas loses this game.

dirk4mvp
I dunno. Jackson willed his last shot in with both elbows. :lol

that was pretty f'ing funny. :lol

At least Dirk is trying to keep us in it. And he got DAMP involved in one play!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:30 PM
if there's one thing i learned from the regular season, it's that the mavs are an excellent come from behind team... i wouldnt feel comfortable if i was a warriors fan until the lead got to the upside of 25. at least that's how i feel about the spurs.
Oh no question Mavs can still take control. But, being up big early gives the warriors a great chance at stealing games.

resistanze
04-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Calm down with the TOs

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Warriors are too stupid of a team to hold this lead. It'll be down to 3-5 points by the half.

Larry89
clean block dammit

picnroll
Horrible call on Biendrins

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Man, that foul call should have slid!

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Clean block..why are they bailing out Jason Terry on that?

resistanze
J-Rich, please report to the scorer's table. Thank you.

Vinnie_Johnson
Warriors are too stupid of a team to hold this lead. It'll be down to 3-5 points by the half.

They don't take care of the ball and jack up way too many threes.

Larry89
stephen jackson is a dumbass

ducks
all good teams make a run

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Is Nellie an idiot? Can't he see what I see year after year? He's a fuckin HUMAN TURNOBER MACHINE!! Clear as day.

trueD
that was pretty f'ing funny. :lol

At least Dirk is trying to keep us in it. And he got DAMP involved in one play!
I saw that!!! Dampier needs Dirk. :)

ducks
They don't take care of the ball and jack up way too many threes.don nelson is coach

loveThe23
Taking a break from posting so I can watch some games :lol So far my hubby hasn't divorced me...

This series reminds me of the Kings in 2001 against the Lakers, except the Lakers, who were definitely favored, were more popular than the Mavs. Still, there was lots of support out there in the NBA world for Kings.

It's not like you're checking the players out..... or are you :lol

Do you mean the series in 2001 or 2002? err the 01-02 playoffs? well I know what you mean. Yeah it reminds me alot of it too, oh yeah I remember the Lakers being favored. except the Kings were what #1 then, yeah that was nice. but anyways, lol the Warriors this year are #8 contending against the #1 seed, who are kicking their ass.... but it's similar in a way, did you notice how they have "We Believe"... some kings fans imposting as warrior fans. :lol

picnroll
Nice flop try terry

trueD
Matt Barns spinning :lol

ATXSPUR
04-27-2007, 10:34 PM

True. Imagine what kind of damage they would do if they actually knew what the hell they were doing!

dirk4mvp
I saw that!!! Dampier needs Dirk. :)

We all need somebody to lean on.

dirk4mvp
hate on Howard all you want, but he's a baller.

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:35 PM
hate on Howard all you want, but he's a baller. More balls than Dirk for sure

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
True. Imagine what kind of damage they would do if they actually knew what the hell they were doing!
:lol i know they've definitely got the bodies and the talent..They just need to be orchestrated better. They really could have won game 2 against Dallas if they weren't so stupid.

ATXSPUR
stephen jackson is a dumbass

I sure wish we kept that dumbass. I bet the 04 series with the lakers goes 7 games and I bet we beat dallas last year with that dumbass.

Shank
04-27-2007, 10:36 PM
You could have parked a Buick in the paint on that last play.

ducks
04-27-2007, 10:36 PM
I sure wish we kept that dumbass. I bet the 04 series with the lakers goes 7 games and I bet we beat dallas last year with that dumbass.
I take howard over sj

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:37 PM

At the same time you have to have a coach who knows who's hands to put the ball in when trying to create for your team and S-Jax's hands aren't it lol. Nellie needs to tell that guy to stop trying to pretend he's a good one on one player and just shoot the open jumper when presented. Ellis should be handling that ball when Baron Davis is out.

dirk4mvp
More balls than Dirk for sure

Dirk's been playing lights out so far. Already 16 and 8.

Larry89

Well it's too fucking late.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
I take howard over sj
that's a no brainer :lol

ducks
At the same time you have to have a coach who knows who's hands to put the ball in when trying to create for your team and S-Jax's hands aren't it lol. Nellie needs to tell that guy to stop trying to pretend he's a good one on one player and just shoot the open jumper when presented. Ellis should be handling that ball when Baron Davis is out.
nelson sucks as a coach

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:38 PM
yes! They may be stupid. But at least they're fun to watch!

ducks
04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
dirk=2 fouls

resistanze
I always wanted to ask: What's up with Harrington's head?

Vinnie_Johnson
Harrington has a lot of extra skin on his head, WTF

sabar
04-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Arg enough whistles, I want to see the players play.

hitmanyr2k
Harrington and Stackhouse look like brothers lol. They both have that dufus look.

jman3000
yes! They may be stupid. But at least they're fun to watch!

kinda like your sisters?

bazing.

resistanze
Harrington has a lot of extra skin on his head, WTF

milkyway21
Dallas what's wrong with you allowing GS to get ahead again. You're not looking forward to a duel with us in the WC finals?

i don't get it why you're struggling again against them. AJ must have spent all of his time to analyze studying the Spurs and the Suns there's no time left for GS?

dirk4mvp
Harrington and Stackhouse look like brothers lol. They both have that dufus look.

But Stack's skin on his head fits snug.

ducks
kinda like your sisters?

bazing.
grow the hell up

ATXSPUR
04-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I take howard over sj

I take sj over everyone else thats not manu...and alot of times I take sj over manu. His ability to knock down the open shot would of been invaluable in that 04 laker series. He really was one of the true on the floor leaders on that 03 team I believe. After the Admiral and Timmy of course. He helped kerr spur that game 6 dallas comeback.

But I get your point about howard.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
I don't get some of their random threes

E20
I would love it if the Spurs had one of the Warriors 6'8" SF, just exactly what the Spurs need. Look how much trouble they give Dirk.

trueD
It's not like you're checking the players out..... or are you :lol

Do you mean the series in 2001 or 2002? err the 01-02 playoffs? well I know what you mean. Yeah it reminds me alot of it too, oh yeah I remember the Lakers being favored. except the Kings were what #1 then, yeah that was nice. but anyways, lol the Warriors this year are #8 contending against the #1 seed, who are kicking their ass.... but it's similar in a way, did you notice how they have "We Believe"... some kings fans imposting as warrior fans. :lol
Check out b-ball players? Hell yeah! Totally cool with the hubby, it's the TIME factor. I'm totally engrossed in something besides him. :)

I meant the 2001 series, Kings had a 55 win season and handled the Suns but choked against the Lakers. Kings were expected to do better, and the NBA was rooting for us. Kings style of b-ball was very popular.

jman3000
grow the hell up

shut it... it's a harmless joke.. jesus, loosen up.

hitmanyr2k
The camera should never do a closeup on Josh Howard for no reason. That's a face only a mother could love. Show the mascot or something.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:42 PM
kinda like your sisters?

bazing.
:lol What? :rolleyes

trueD
04-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Dampier is such a dufus.

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
I take sj over everyone else thats not manu...and alot of times I take sj over manu. His ability to knock down the open shot would of been invaluable in that 04 laker series. He really was one of the true on the floor leaders on that 03 team I believe. After the Admiral and Timmy of course. He helped kerr spur that game 6 dallas comeback.

But I get your point about howard.

S-Jax absolutely sucked against LA in '03.

loveThe23
The camera should never do a closeup on Josh Howard for no reason. That's a face only a mother could love. Show the mascot or something.

Damn you're rude, take a look at your bald-ass self! :lol

RashoFan
Hi Sis! :)
Hey Sis!!

dirk4mvp
Dampier is such a dufus.

Yes he is.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:44 PM
I would love it if the Spurs had one of the Warriors 6'8" SF, just exactly what the Spurs need. Look how much trouble they give Dirk.
I know!

Oh well...there IS a possibility that Warriors could use that 6'8 SF that we needed, and do the job for us.

resistanze
Lol, Walton. They weren't showing off, they were trying to avoid Harris who would've went flying into the stands.

hitmanyr2k
I think it's time to put Harrington out to pasture and just give Biedrins his minutes.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Ties the game Dumbass lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
awesome

resistanze
B-Diddy = BEAST

hitmanyr2k
Damn you're rude, take a look at your bald-ass self! :lol

Fuck that...I have mojo ;)

picnroll
Sweeeeet

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Ties the game Dumbass lol
:lol ya, is he even watching?

lefty
04-27-2007, 10:46 PM
WOW

3 on Dirk

Amuseddaysleeper
this is th eonly series where if dirk was to foul out, the mavs wouldn't be smarting too much

RashoFan
Stupid ESPN announcers....Dirk with a 3 to tie the game...then he realizes that *allas is down by 10....:opps

trueD
Damn DAVIS. Hopefully he grows the fuck up after this series.

Vinnie_Johnson
Baron Pendergrass

Roxsfan
04-27-2007, 10:47 PM
man the gsws look good :ihit

mardigan
Damn DAVIS. Hopefully he grows the fuck up after this series.
What do you mean grows up?

picnroll
Has Pietrus seen the floor yet?

trueD

lefty
04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Stupid ESPN announcers....Dirk with a 3 to tie the game...then he realizes that *allas is down by 10....:opps

Not as smart ; it was Stack

Nashfan
Amazing game by the Warriors!! I am stunned by the Mavs lack of defense.

resistanze
Gonna shower b4 this game gets back.

hitmanyr2k

I like how his colleagues were just silent and left him out to dry :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/%A5Artist%20GIF%20Images/Teddy-Pendergrass.jpg

You Got You Got What I Need!!!!!

trueD
04-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Fuck that...I have mojo ;)
:: Mojo comes from hating on Jackson when he dribbles :: :toast

hitmanyr2k
04-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Has Pietrus seen the floor yet?

He needs to see the floor before Harrington does again.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:50 PM
I like how his colleagues were just silent and left him out to dry :lol
:lol, I've seen that happen a couple times. Like with Reggie.

slayermin
Dirk looks like he just ran the Boston Marathon or something. He was drenched.

J.T.
The Warriors are putting on a great show right now. But a 13 point lead isn't safe. If they get it over 20 points, I'll admit that the Mavs probably can't pull off the comeback. But down 13 at halftime...I saw the Spurs choke too many "safe" leads this season to say that Dallas can't do it. Law of averages also says that GS won't stay this hot. Mavs just need to come out more focused and with more energy. They're being horribly out-hustled by The City right now.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Dirk looks like he just ran the Boston Marathon or something. He was drenched.
You can almost smell him he must just stink :oops

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-27-2007, 10:52 PM
They're being horribly out-hustled by The City right now.
I've always liked their Golden "The City" jersey. It makes them look like some Rec League Ball Club.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-27-2007, 10:53 PM
I've always liked their Golden "The City" jersey. It makes them look like some Rec League Ball Club.

Just needs to say Oaktown Bitch

slayermin
04-27-2007, 10:54 PM
You can almost smell him he must just stink :oops

Yeah, the Warriors are making him work.

picnroll
04-27-2007, 10:54 PM
GS has the ability to totally blow out the Mavs. They also have the ability to totally implode. Talent >>>>>> Brains

RashoFan
04-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Not as smart ; it was Stack
How about...you are mistaken, it was Stackhouse....
Don't say I am not Smart unless you want to piss me off. :nope