PDA

View Full Version : Less complaining TD

raspsa
04-27-2007, 09:04 AM
I like it that TD seems to be complaining less after the Crawford altercation.. I think he's more focused and doesn't become a distraction.

I just wish he'd stop jumping out at the top of the key and sticking his leg out to impede the progress of the opposing ballcarrier. He's had a habit of doing this and in game 2 AI simply bumped into his leg and he picked up a silly foul. He really needs to nurse his fouls. We all know what happens when he's on the bench.

Cry Havoc
04-27-2007, 09:06 AM
I like it that TD seems to be complaining less after the Crawford altercation.. I think he's more focused and doesn't become a distraction.

Don't kid yourself. Those disparaging articles what Kiszla and Smith wrote are really what's bothering him. He gets scared of confrontation. I heard that a ref challenged him to a fight once and scared him out of the arena. :p:

boutons_
04-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Too early to tell.

He's developed some bad attitudes. Sam Smith's article, which is mostly BS, mentioned "entitlement".

I think Tim thinks he's entitled to be able to play basketball without ankle biters like Nene or Eduardo playing him tough, or entitled to get always the benefit of the doubt on calls, and entitled to feign astonishment on every fucking one of his PFs.