PDA

View Full Version : Who won game 2?

Man of Steel
04-27-2007, 03:55 PM
It seems like the prevailing opinion among sports writers are that the Spurs are scared as hell--lucky as hell to win--lost their confidence--everything you associate with the loser of the game.

How many times did we see Dallas this year--the holder of the best record in the NBA and the presumed favorite to win it all--lose a lead and yet come back and win the game at the end--to either come back from behind or to simply retain a much smaller lead? You never heard this crap about them being "lucky", "old", "lost their confidence", etc.

Excuse me--they talk about Denver coming back within 3.

Didn't the Spurs come back to within 2 in game one? With the absolute worst combined contribution from the big three--absolutely putrid shooting--and yet the Spurs came to within 2?

I am about the most objective, fair, disciplined writer on this website.

So, in my fair, unbiased, disciplined way--I say to these pundits--

GO FUCK YOURSELF--YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BASTARDS!!

DarrinS
04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png

ratm1221
04-27-2007, 03:59 PM
You definitely got some issues. Calm the fuck down.

bdictjames
04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey, the Spurs are probably used to all this nonsense. No biggy.

SkunkinDuncan
04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
I love the passion!

DubMcDub
04-27-2007, 04:09 PM
How many times did we see Dallas this year--the holder of the best record in the NBA and the presumed favorite to win it all--lose a lead and yet come back and win the game at the end--to either come back from behind or to simply retain a much smaller lead? You never heard this crap about them being "lucky", "old", "lost their confidence", etc.

You must not have been on these boards listening to Spurs fans talk about the Mavs during the regular season.

hater
04-27-2007, 04:18 PM
who won game 1?

Man of Steel
04-27-2007, 04:19 PM
But you know that is bullshit.

Dallas has not lost their confidence, has lost their edge, has gotten soft, has gotten old, etc. They may have a game or two here and there where they may be off their game.

Man of Steel
04-27-2007, 04:21 PM
who won game 1?

Dumb Fuck--

After we lost game 1--the media pundits did not say you were "lucky" to win the game; that you had lost your confidence, etc.

So--fuck off.

SkunkinDuncan
04-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Dumb Fuck--

After we lost game 1--the media pundits did not say you were "lucky" to win the game; that you had lost your confidence, etc.

So--fuck off.

You take things too personally. Now excuse me while I go 'fuck off'.

hater
04-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Dumb Fuck--

So--fuck off.

say what??

you are clearly in dire need of your meds sir, I mean dumbfuck.

hater
04-27-2007, 04:28 PM
GO FUCK YOURSELF--YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BASTARDS!!

seek medical help

T Park
04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Well, while I don't much into what the media says he has a point.

After game 2 they let the nugs get close and now the spurs are tired and what not.

Game 1 the Spurs had a lead in the 4th quarter.

I mean, this series could be easily 2-0 and the Spurs are lucky to have 1?

It doesn't wash.

SkunkinDuncan
04-27-2007, 04:35 PM

After game 2 they let the nugs get close and now the spurs are tired and what not.

It doesn't wash.

You know what the editorial media gets paid for, right? If you do, then it washes.

Spurminator
04-27-2007, 04:37 PM
OMG we are in serious danger of losing the "Media Respect Championship" OH NOES!!!!!1!!1!1

Man of Steel
04-27-2007, 04:52 PM

It doesn't wash.

I guess this is what I am trying to say--

I will try tp stop cussing so much here.

It will be tough--and I will slip here and there.

If you listen to how the Spurs first round is being perceived at the national level, the prevailig opinion seems to be the Spurs are lucky to be 1-1 for all the reasons already stated.

The Spurs on the other hand are just as able to argue that the Nuggets are just as lucky to have won game 1.

I know this sells.

But it stills bugs the heck out of me.

T Park
04-27-2007, 04:55 PM
You know what the editorial media gets paid for, right? If you do, then it washes.

Nothing gets clean then.

bdictjames
04-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey, the media treats the Spurs as jerks who ruin and take the final trophy almost every time and not their prospects like Dallas and Phoenix.

You might as well get used to it, because the media, IMO, isn't going to change.

LEONARD
04-27-2007, 04:56 PM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-27-2007, 04:59 PM
According to the media, the Timberwolves were a lot better than the Spurs after two games back in the '99 playoffs, too, I remember.

I see it as a good omen.

SkunkinDuncan
04-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Nothing gets clean then.

Now you're getting it.