PDA

View Full Version : 60 Greatest NBA Playoff Moments

wildbill2u
04-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Every fan should see these. What a bunch of memories for me since I became a fan in the 50s and remember all but two of them.

For younger whippersnappers, you'd get an idea of some of the greats of yesteryear you've never seen in their playoff magic moments.

And you'll see how damn hard teams fought physically in those days.

And there are a couple of Spurs in this 60 Greatest Playoff Moments. Can you guess who and when? Want to see 'em again?

It's a great tune-up for the playoffs to rev up your engines as a fan.

http://www.nba.com/video/vault/home.html

baseline bum
04-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm disappointed that Olajuwon's tip-in to win game 1 of the '95 Finals isn't there. That's one of the greatest games I've ever seen, with a hell of an ending.

SkunkinDuncan
04-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Nuggets over Sonics!

stretch
04-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I think one day, Dirk's drive in game 7 will get in there. im not just trying to rub it in to Spurs fans or anything, but being honest. everyone thought the game was over at that point, after Ginobili's three, being on the road in San Antonio, and everyone thought that the Mavs choked another one away, that the Spurs were going to beat the Mavs again, as they usually had, then Dirk out of nowhere made that play to send it to OT. obviously, its too soon right now, but one day, it will be up there.

sprrs
04-27-2007, 09:32 PM
I can bet Horry's shot in game 5 of the '05 finals is in there....hell, I bet he's got several in there.

ShoogarBear
04-27-2007, 09:48 PM
I think one day, Dirk's drive in game 7 will get in there. im not just trying to rub it in to Spurs fans or anything, but being honest. everyone thought the game was over at that point, after Ginobili's three, being on the road in San Antonio, and everyone thought that the Mavs choked another one away, that the Spurs were going to beat the Mavs again, as they usually had, then Dirk out of nowhere made that play to send it to OT. obviously, its too soon right now, but one day, it will be up there.You mean Manu's foul.

wildbill2u
04-27-2007, 10:51 PM
I can bet Horry's shot in game 5 of the '05 finals is in there....hell, I bet he's got several in there.
Yep!

exstatic
04-27-2007, 11:42 PM
I think one day, Dirk's drive in game 7 will get in there. im not just trying to rub it in to Spurs fans or anything, but being honest. everyone thought the game was over at that point, after Ginobili's three, being on the road in San Antonio, and everyone thought that the Mavs choked another one away, that the Spurs were going to beat the Mavs again, as they usually had, then Dirk out of nowhere made that play to send it to OT. obviously, its too soon right now, but one day, it will be up there.
Sorry. That play nets NOTHING without the stupid foul. It would have been a drive to put them down one, and SA getting the ball back.