PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Marsh'Mellows cheapie of GNob

Fabbs
04-28-2007, 10:06 PM
JR Smiths flagrant was bad, at least it got called.

88-81 3:00 minutes left. Tim, who had just blocked Nene, puts up his own weak ass attempt at a two step hook and Nene easily blocks it. Ball comes out to Anthony. Tony does a good job of running in front of Anthony and Many does a GREAT job of catching him from behind and knocking the ball loose. It bounds towards the corner and A.I. gathers it.

Marshmellow Anthony and Gnobs momentum keep them both running with GNob a step ahead. As soon as pussy MarshMello sees A.I. gets the ball and he (Marshmellow) is out of the play he gathers his left arm back and gains momentum for a full swing, whacks GNob pretty hard on the back of the head and whiplashing GNobs neck as his head lashes forward. You tapers will easily be able to see it.
Same neck that is sore and Ginobili getting treatment for but pregame Walton announced it would definitely affect him.

Of course he does it MarshMello style like the *fight* that got him suspended.

a. a cheapshot when GNobs back is turned
b. Mellow then flees the scene.

He's a coward.

Don't imagine the league will do anything on this one but what do you think?
If you didn't tape you might have entirely missed it.
Bill Walton took a break from his babbling and definitely mentioned it but ESPN just broke to commerical and never showed or talked about it again.

T Park
04-28-2007, 10:07 PM
So is Pop coaching good now, and Finley his boyfriend playing ok Fabbs?

Im waiting your apology to them :)

Leetonidas
04-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I agree. Carmello is a bitch.

powerpower
04-28-2007, 10:10 PM
let's just hope that manu is ok

Fabbs
04-28-2007, 10:10 PM
So is Pop coaching good now, and Finley his boyfriend playing ok Fabbs?

Im waiting your apology to them :)
I'll address your manlove for both of them on an appropriate thread. Troll off.
This could have been/could be serious.

T Park
04-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Ah, no answer.

Figures :lol

jaespur21
04-28-2007, 10:12 PM
^True dat and im not even black

SPARKY
04-28-2007, 10:13 PM
The Spurs shoved a silver and black colored dong into JR Smith's dome tonight. Be it Horry's steal of his lazy ass pass in the backcourt or the flagrant, it's clear Smith isn't ready for prime time.

Borosai
04-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Carmelo is a bitch...everyone knows it.

Obstructed_View
04-29-2007, 05:27 AM
'melo is a bitch, but Manu barely reacted to it. He also outrebounded Camby for Duncan's putback about 20 seconds later.

ManuTastic
04-29-2007, 07:12 AM
League needs to review that cheap shot and sanction Carmela for it.

Yes, I called him "Carmela."

Clutch20
04-29-2007, 09:00 AM
'melo's always been sucking at NBA's teat and to wean him off it at this point would mean you'd have to cut the umbilical cord also

would the world be ready for the wailing and tantrums lil' 'melo would unleash once these things happen :clap

Fabbs
04-29-2007, 09:04 AM
'melo is a bitch, but Manu barely reacted to it. He also outrebounded Camby for Duncan's putback about 20 seconds later.
barely reacted to it? He was standing upright, had started moving to his left to guard A.I. and instead the cheapshot caused him to fall forward and to the right and had to put his hands on the floor to keep his head from hitting it.

20 seconds later the putback doesn't mean he was not effected by the cheapie but perhaps he played thru it. Or he wasn't bothered by it. I loved seeing GNob play on and continue to make key plays like this one. Either way it was a pussy cheapshot that could have (and perhaps did) injure whether barely, somewhat or quite a bit. Repeat, same neck GNob was having worked on pregame.

spurastic
04-29-2007, 10:34 AM
There is something weird about Melo. He gives me the creeps with that weird smiling. Is he mentally defective? Or on drugs?

Borosai
04-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Caramelo...soft...bitch.

The_Worlds_finest
04-29-2007, 11:36 AM
The best punishment is to close the series out in 5...which will lead to carmelo performing an armed robbery followed by AI(one of the few guys with an ounce of class on the nugs) to snitch him out.

Carmela will then go to prision and become the bitch he has always wanted to be.

veruca
04-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Carmela seems to have an uncontrollable compulsion to hit people when their backs are turned---he/she is the ultimate bitch (and I can definitely say that as a female!)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Fabbs, please stop referring to Manu as GNob. It either sounds like you are taking the piss out of him or refrencing his penis ("G Nob" sounds sorta like "The Nob", or short for "Gangsta Nob", or whatever...). Seriously, anything but GNob. :rolleyes

:lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2007, 07:50 PM
If you think that's bad wait until there's about 4 minutes left in game 5, we're up 20, and closing them out.

Obstructed_View
04-30-2007, 07:23 AM
barely reacted to it? He was standing upright, had started moving to his left to guard A.I. and instead the cheapshot caused him to fall forward and to the right and had to put his hands on the floor to keep his head from hitting it.
I watched the play about a dozen times right before I posted. I saw exactly what happened. Manu fell, but he barely turned his head away from the play. It was a cheap shot, but it wasn't that hard, and any time someone hits Manu and he gets back up it usually means their ass.

nkdlunch
04-30-2007, 07:55 AM
"Caramelo" :lmao :lmao