PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade shouldn't have

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2007, 02:49 PM
returned this season.

big embarassment, him and the Heat.

swept in the first round after winning the NBA championship...

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Some people aren't quitters

sribb43
04-29-2007, 02:54 PM
They would have been better off being swept without him in the lineup. then everyone would have said "But if they had Dwade......."

Xylus
04-29-2007, 02:56 PM
returned this season.

big embarassment, him and the Heat.

swept in the first round after winning the NBA championship...
Thank you Captain Obvious.

ponky
04-29-2007, 02:57 PM
They would have been better off being swept without him in the lineup. then everyone would have said "But if they had Dwade......."

yup, and as much as i absolutely despise wade, i have to give him props for playing this series and not punking out by using his injury as an excuse.

mVp
04-29-2007, 03:01 PM
he should keep doing T-Mobile commercials and forget the NBA

mabber
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm sure Wade saw it as his last chance at a title for quite awhile. That team is just too old now and I'll be surprised if Shaq stays even somewhat interested in winning another title. The Heat are going to have to rebuild around Wade so his title chances are at least another 3-4 years off.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
They should have let Wade just use the wheel chair. The could have just rolled him out for free throws.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2007, 08:59 PM
he should keep doing T-Mobile commercials and forget the NBA:lol

he'd still make a fuck load more than I will

LeBron, just on advertising and other off-the-court events earn him so much :greedy :greedy :greedy

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Eh, the Heat just weren't good enough. Wade would have had to be 100 percent, and it'd still would be doubtful they'd beat the Chicago Bulls, because they're so old. They were a very "short-term, oriented team"

The only problem I have with the Bulls, is they still don't seem like the most complete, top tier team, even with the Ben Wallace trade. I think Pistons-Bulls will be a good series.

I also think, this season won't effect Wade's resume so to speak, we'll forget about it, if they build a good team around him. I'm pretty sure Wade has the stuff to get back to the Finals. Though, making the finals this year, would have secured more endorsements for him, as the face of the NBA along with Wade.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2007, 09:24 PM
yup, and as much as i absolutely despise wade, i have to give him props for playing this series and not punking out by using his injury as an excuse.

Yeah, and he's an idiot by taking off that sleeve against his doctor's advice.