PDA

View Full Version : so who had the best/worst draft?

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Now that its pretty much over. Who do you guys think are the winners and losers of the draft?

mardigan
04-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Winners-9ers, Panthers, Falcons, Broncos, Cowboys, Oakland, Clevland, New England,
St.Louis
Losers-Miami, Redskins, Eagles, Green Bay

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 04:20 PM
the chargers lost aswell...... craig davis in the first and then giving up a shit load of picks for eric weddle....

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 04:20 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/brsox2445/SteveAtwaterhit.gif

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Other than the fact I still think the Broncos could have got Moss if they stayed put at 21, I am very very happy with their draft. The targeted the DLine and got 3 great talents. Very good draft.

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 04:21 PM
is there a reason why you keep posting that shitty ass steve atwater gif?

scott
04-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Winners-9ers, Panthers, Falcons, Broncos, Cowboys, Oakland, Clevland, New England,
St.Louis

I wouldn't put the Cowboys in with the winners. I like the pick of Spencer to play opposite of Ware, and I like getting what will likely be a top 10 pick next year... but other than that this draft has been a head scratcher. I'd give the Cowboys a C-.

mardigan
04-29-2007, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't put the Cowboys in with the winners. I like the pick of Spencer to play opposite of Ware, and I like getting what will likely be a top 10 pick next year... but other than that this draft has been a head scratcher. I'd give the Cowboys a C-.
They had a great 1st day. I just woke up so I havent got to take a good look at what they have done today

scott
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
We got a total of 1 guy who I can forsee making a real impact on this team in the next 3 years, if you don't count next year's #1. I have hope for Marten and Free, but we haven't had a confidence inspiring history with OL the last few drafts. That blame can't go to Parcells either, since its still Jeff Ireland running our scouting department.

John Patrick
Viings had a good one. Ad, Sidney rice, allison from East. Car.

rufus Alexander from OU.

Cb from Fresno State that plays like a girl.

Brian Robison.

Very good draft.

TheSanityAnnex
the chargers lost aswell...... craig davis in the first and then giving up a shit load of picks for eric weddle....
When you have a team as loaded as the Chargers, giving up picks to get exactly who you want isn't losing. The Chargers needed two spots filled, and only two, Safety and Wide Receiver. Both were filled with quality players. You do realize they had comp picks to give up this year, and that is exactly what they did to get Weddle. They gave up a 3rd and a 5th, yet they still had a 3rd and a 5th left. The 3rd they gave up next year will be covered with the comp pick they get from Leber next year. Essentially, they gave up nothing and moved up to pick the guy they wanted. The Chargers also took a gamble (when AJ Smith makes the move, its usually not a gamble) on Anthony Waters, who if not injured last year, would have been a 1st round pick. Overall, this was an excellent draft for a team that was picking in the bottom of each round (which also means you don't have to break the bank to pay these players). This draft was hardly a loss for the Chargers.

Now on to your team...the Niners. I liked your teams draft, and am especially happy you guys got Willis. But in the end, the Niners lose. You lost Norv Turner.

John Patrick
04-29-2007, 04:36 PM

Well i was hpoing for Dwayne Bowe, but someone who can stretch the field for Antoniois good as well.

We are already stocked so i didnt mind too much at the weddle trade. Im pretty sure he can start for us.

other than that, basic drafting, with Siler and Waters to be groomed by rivera.

John Patrick
04-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Alex Smith must now learn another new system.

while Phillip Rivers gets better.

be thankful that the Michael Turner trade didnt go down.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Siler and Waters to be groomed by rivera.The pick up of these two, and especially Siler in the 7th just made this draft that much better.

mardigan
04-29-2007, 05:16 PM
I dont know how Siler fell so far

samikeyp
04-29-2007, 05:30 PM
be thankful that the Michael Turner trade didnt go down.

Yet.

It could still happen.

popshark86
04-29-2007, 05:50 PM
according to espn

dolphins didnt have a bad draft

:wtf

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Yet.

It could still happen.

It's possible, but I don't see it happening. The Chargers are built to win now, and Turner will play a significant role this upcoming year.

I think Tennessee drafted Griffin in hopes of AJ Smith trading Turner for Griffin straight up (or something along those lines), and Smith chuckled. The pick of Griffin made no sense for Tennessee, they could have used a RB or a WR.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Looks to me like the Bolts reached on that WR in round 1, and gave up too much for the Safety in round 2. The draft was very deep at both positions, and they could have gotten better value at each position later. That said, the Dolts don't need much, and what they did need they attempted to fill.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 06:01 PM
It's possible, but I don't see it happening. The Chargers are built to win now, and Turner will play a significant role this upcoming year.

I think Tennessee drafted Griffin in hopes of AJ Smith trading Turner for Griffin straight up (or something along those lines), and Smith chuckled. The pick of Griffin made no sense for Tennessee, they could have used a RB or a WR.
Yeah, but back up running backs don't win championships. AJ would have given Turner up if someone had offered anything. Now he can just lose him for nothing next offseason.

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 06:05 PM
norv turner = sick offensive coordinator.... shitty ass head coach.... im afraid it is your squad who lost TSA...........

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Looks to me like the Bolts reached on that WR in round 1, and gave up too much for the Safety in round 2. The draft was very deep at both positions, and they could have gotten better value at each position later. That said, the Dolts don't need much, and what they did need they attempted to fill.

All of this talk of "reaching". They got who they wanted.
What receivers were better after Davis? Rice? Jarrett?

How did they give up too much for Weddle? They had two 3rd's and two 5th's this year. They only had 5 open roster spots, might as well get the guy you wanted. As I said before, they basically gave up nothing to move up in the draft considering all the comps they had and will have next year.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 06:14 PM
norv turner = sick offensive coordinator.... shitty ass head coach.... im afraid it is your squad who lost TSA...........Can you honestly say you are comfortable going in to next season without Norv? Alex Smith will be taking a huge hit right as he was coming in to his own, Rivers will only get that much better.

You'll be sporting football sigs made by me in no time, and I know how much you love them.

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
of course im not comfortable going into a season minus one of the best OC's ever...... but we will be fine.... smith is smart...... he will also be fine....

himat
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Ravens got a steal in Troy Smith in the 5th round.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM
All of this talk of "reaching". They got who they wanted.
What receivers were better after Davis? Rice? Jarrett?

How did they give up too much for Weddle? They had two 3rd's and two 5th's this year. They only had 5 open roster spots, might as well get the guy you wanted. As I said before, they basically gave up nothing to move up in the draft considering all the comps they had and will have next year.
Rice, Yes. Jarrett, Maybe. The draft is about adding talent. AJ Smith knows how to do that, and the way not to do it is to waste draft picks. The broncos did the same thing this draft and I'm pissed about that.

The Chargers are gonna be in cap hell soon, and are gonna need all the young help they can get soon.

Fillmoe
04-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Rice is better than both Jarrett and Davis.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 06:35 PM
The Chargers are gonna be in cap hell soon, and are gonna need all the young help they can get soon.Cap hell? :lmao They are already under the cap and have all key players (20?) signed to long term contracts. AJ builds through the draft, not free agency, therefore avoiding cap hell.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Rice is better than both Jarrett and Davis.Davis was said to have the best hands in the draft, and he's faster than both Rice and Jarrett. He fit the Chargers need, so he was picked. Funny how the LSU fans have so much respect and praise for Davis, yet you two don't.

JMarkJohns
04-29-2007, 06:44 PM
I like what the Cardinals did, but I'm not sold on any pick besides Buster Davis. He's a great fill for the need. Branch should do very well, but who knows. Brown I'm high on, but do think him to be a reach. Oh well, supposedly nobody was calling for a trade, so that had to take him lest Atlanta pick him.

Don't particularly care for their 5th and 7th round selections, though I suppose they fill a need for a returnman and offensive threat from the tight end spot. I've heard rumblings of Grimm working with Pope to be a largely blocking end. Namely for edge rushing, utilizing his athleticm down field.

Anyways. Wouldn't say they were among the winners, but they certainly aren't the Dolphins, Broncos, Packers or Eagles.

I'd say the Browns, Lions, Panthers and Jets are among the winners.

Pats to, but for draft peripherals.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-29-2007, 08:11 PM

I agree WTF were the eagles doing traded out of the first only to grab a QB high in the second. That gets you a F

IceColdBrewski
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Ask me in about 3 years or so. That's when I'll know who had the best/worst draft. Until then, none of us really knows.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Cap hell? :lmao They are already under the cap and have all key players (20?) signed to long term contracts. AJ builds through the draft, not free agency, therefore avoiding cap hell.
lol at you thinking a player being signed to a long term contract means a damn thing in the NFL. Countdown to Merriman, Gates, etc wanting big new contracts.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 10:33 PM
lol at you thinking a player being signed to a long term contract means a damn thing in the NFL. Countdown to Merriman, Gates, etc wanting big new contracts.Merriman is signed through 2010 for around 16 million, and gates inked one in 2005 worth around 24 million. I don't see them getting new contracts any time soon.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Merriman is signed through 2010 for around 16 million, and gates inked one in 2005 worth around 24 million. I don't see them getting new contracts any time soon.
I know you haven't ever rooted for a team with talent like this before, or a team with any extended amount of success. BUT NFL players hold out for more money. I'm sure that the Steelers didn't think half their line would want a raise this offseason. but they do. Merriman going through his entire contract without wanting more money is about as likely to happen as the Chargers ever winning a super bowl.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 10:48 PM
I know you haven't ever rooted for a team with talent like this before, or a team with any extended amount of success. BUT NFL players hold out for more money. I'm sure that the Steelers didn't think half their line would want a raise this offseason. but they do. Merriman going through his entire contract without wanting more money is about as likely to happen as the Chargers ever winning a super bowl.The Chargers have resigned and reworked contracts to keep key players here ex: Dielman this season. I have no worries that Gates/Merriman/Castillo will be retained. And Gates already held out, I doubt he does it again.

TheTruth
04-29-2007, 11:03 PM
The Chargers have resigned and reworked contracts to keep key players here ex: Dielman this season. I have no worries that Gates/Merriman/Castillo will be retained. And Gates already held out, I doubt he does it again.
Good for you man. I guess if your a Chargers fan all you have is hope. Good on you.

TheSanityAnnex
04-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Good for you man. I guess if your a Chargers fan all you have is hope. Good on you.You better hope Cutler pans out cause that wild card race should be exciting for your team.

popshark86
04-30-2007, 08:55 PM

I agree WTF were the eagles doing traded out of the first only to grab a QB high in the second. That gets you a F

u sure about miami being a loser

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=gradingthenfldraft&prov=tsn&type=lgns

only the raiders and dolphins got a A+

mardigan
04-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I absolutely love what the 9ers, Broncos, Vikes and Browns did, they all had great drafts. As far as the Phins rating Pop, the grades vary from site to site, I think Kiper gave them a c plus or b minus. Most people just really hated their 1st pick

JMarkJohns
05-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Interesting enough, USA Today ranked Arizona's draft as one of the top four. I've been down on their fifth-round selection of Steve Breaston, but I've been to a lot of non-Arizona Cardinals message boards and many absolutely love the pick. Some say he's as talented a kick-returner as there was in all of college football last season. One evoked Devin Hester. I think that's overhyping by a good bit, but Lord knows the Cardinals were terrible in returns last year.

It's a boom or bust draft for the Cardinals beyond Davis and Patrick. If Brown, Branch and Breaston come close to maximizing their vast potential with this team, they could have one of the better drafts.

2centsworth
05-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Winners:

Atlanta, 9ers, Cleveland, Carolina

Losers:

Bills, Packers, Eagles, Washington, Miami

Most Disappointing:

Cowboys, after a great start they bombed.

703 Spurz
05-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Only reason people say Miami didn't have a good draft was b/c of Quinn. They never wanted Quinn so why does that make it a bad draft?

Washington and Green Bay had the shittiest drafts

JMarkJohns
05-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Only reason people say Miami didn't have a good draft was b/c of Quinn. They never wanted Quinn so why does that make it a bad draft?

Washington and Green Bay had the shittiest drafts

Because they reached close to 10 spots for Ginn. With all the mid-teens trading that was going on, sure they could have traded down, nabbed quinn and received either a couple more picks in this draft or a future first.

It wasn't just passing on Quinn, it was who they passed on him for.

mardigan
05-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Because they reached close to 10 spots for Ginn. With all the mid-teens trading that was going on, sure they could have traded down, nabbed quinn and received either a couple more picks in this draft or a future first.

Bingo

redskinfan
05-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Cowboys sucked and Redskins had a great draft

mardigan
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Cowboys sucked and Redskins had a great draft
:lol Yea, your right. With their what, 2 or 3 picks, yea, great draft. They got the lowest grade from just about every sports writer in America. I could see how you would think the Boys had a bad draft from a Skins fans point of view, your team gets rid of all your picks while mine gets extra picks. Have fun winning 5 games next year douche

tlongII
05-02-2007, 05:47 PM
I didn't like the Seahawks giving Darrell Jackson to SF for a 4th round pick. Essentially our 1st round pick was Deion Branch which is good. Not sure about the other picks though. We'll see.

dallaskd
05-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Washington traded all their picks for overrated players, I give them a F. Dallas gets a B-. Alot of people didnt like what Dallas did but they got Cleveland's first pick next year which will be high. Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas wont make a huge impact their first year like Reggie and Vince did last year. And we havnt even seen Spencer play year. He could be a superstar waiting to explode.

mardigan
05-02-2007, 06:05 PM
I didn't like the Seahawks giving Darrell Jackson to SF for a 4th round pick. Essentially our 1st round pick was Deion Branch which is good. Not sure about the other picks though. We'll see.
Yea, I didnt like them trading a productive reciever in their own division, didnt make much sense to me. I liked the Herring and Atkins picks, but I really didnt think the Hawks needed very much, they should be good next year

mardigan
05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Washington traded all their picks for overrated players, I give them a F. Dallas gets a B-. Alot of people didnt like what Dallas did but they got Cleveland's first pick next year which will be high. Brady Quinn and Joe Thomas wont make a huge impact their first year like Reggie and Vince did last year. And we havnt even seen Spencer play year. He could be a superstar waiting to explode.
Spencer is going to be the shit. Kiper already picked him as his early defensive rookie of the year, and Wade Phillips already compared him to Merriman. He won be an everydown guy next year, but he will be great in the nickel playing end, and at outside lb in obviuos passing situations. The Boys pass rush is going to be scary next year in Wades system

TheTruth
05-02-2007, 06:17 PM
KIPER picked him as the Rookie of the Year front runner? Damn, Kiper knows everything. I just hope he's better than the player they drafted last year in the first round that plays the same exact position.

mardigan
05-02-2007, 06:22 PM
KIPER picked him as the Rookie of the Year front runner? Damn, Kiper knows everything. I just hope he's better than the player they drafted last year in the first round that plays the same exact position.
:lol I know I know, Carpenter sucks. And Scheffler>>>Witten, whatever :lol

IceColdBrewski
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm used to all the draftniks (and all the wannabe draftniks that follow their lead) saying that the Eagles had a poor draft. Heard it when the Eagles "reached" for Lito Sheppard (who's now a pro-bowl caliber DB btw). Heard it when the Eagles "wasted a 3rd round pick" on some guy named Brian Westbrook. The list goes on and on. Now they want to give the Eagles a bad rating for "reaching" for Kevin Kolb in the 2nd? Go for it. From what I understand from Philly paper articles over the last several days, Kolb was rated as the 2nd best QB in the draft by Philly, Baltimore, and New England. Don't know much about evaluating NFL talent myself, but those are 3 teams that have obviously figured out a recipe for success. I'll belive their judgement over Kiper's anyday.

Kevin Blackistone
05-03-2007, 03:16 AM
I'm used to all the draftniks (and all the wannabe draftniks that follow their lead) saying that the Eagles had a poor draft. Heard it when the Eagles "reached" for Lito Sheppard (who's now a pro-bowl caliber DB btw). Heard it when the Eagles "wasted a 3rd round pick" on some guy named Brian Westbrook. The list goes on and on. Now they want to give the Eagles a bad rating for "reaching" for Kevin Kolb in the 2nd? Go for it. From what I understand from Philly paper articles over the last several days, Kolb was rated as the 2nd best QB in the draft by Philly, Baltimore, and New England. Don't know much about evaluating NFL talent myself, but those are 3 teams that have obviously figured out a recipe for success. I'll belive their judgement over Kiper's anyday.

Kolb looks to be a good talent, but his arm strength was a question and he seems to be product of a passing system in college. Could be great though, who knows?

AlamoSpursFan
05-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I kinda speed scanned through the thread but I don't think anybody mentioned that Okoye kid the Texans got at 10.

I like that kid a lot. He's going to make Mario look like an undrafted free-agent soon. VERY soon.

Just my $0.02. I'm not overly impressed with the Cowboys draft.

popshark86
05-03-2007, 04:51 PM

Miami was trying to make a trade but no one want it the 9th spot.
There were rumors that Houston want it Tedd Ginn Jr.

Trust me, Tedd Ginn is the read deal

mardigan
05-03-2007, 05:23 PM

And trust me, your one of the few that thinks that. Ginn, is ok, but he isnt going to be a great reciever. And Miami could have addressed one of their other many needs at that spot without trading down.

redskinfan
05-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Spencer is going to be the shit. Kiper already picked him as his early defensive rookie of the year, and Wade Phillips already compared him to Merriman. He won be an everydown guy next year, but he will be great in the nickel playing end, and at outside lb in obviuos passing situations. The Boys pass rush is going to be scary next year in Wades system

The Redskins were set to take Spencer in the 5th round but tha BOYS grabbed him a little early. Damm you cowboys!! :drunk

JMarkJohns
05-03-2007, 09:05 PM

I've seen him. I've seen plenty. He's a great athlete who's a threat every time he catches the ball in the open field. However, he's not a great receiver, nor a good route runner.

As a kick returner he'll be great. As a wideout, I'm thinking above average.

John Patrick
05-04-2007, 12:06 AM
About Kolb, I wanna know if he can fully grasp a pro style offense after some said he struggled at the Senior Bowl.

I was wondering about Rice being faster than Jarrett or slower, and now I guess I think that it wouldnt matter, we'd have had another big WR.

Vikes draft is mine for best one.

popshark86
05-04-2007, 03:51 AM
And trust me, your one of the few that thinks that. Ginn, is ok, but he isnt going to be a great reciever. And Miami could have addressed one of their other many needs at that spot without trading down.

what other needs

what other receiver was there to draft?

what other good offensive linemen was there to draft 9th pick?

defense?

we need offense not d, thats the only reason we couldnt make it to the playoffs last year cuz we kept losing by 7 or 3 points (we couldn't score)

fine, his not a great route receiver, but he will give us the ball on the 40, (good field position) easy field goal

his a threat every time he gets the ball

miami want it speed, they got what they want it

good pick dolphins :clap

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Just my $0.02. I'm not overly impressed with the Cowboys draft.

I don't know why. We didn't need to go all out in this draft anyway. We needed another DE on the opposite of Ware using the new version of the 3-4 scheme. Something that BP has not realized what has changed since he left the the NFL in the late 90s to now. On offense, we probably shoudl have looked at the receiver position a bit more. But we needed to shore up the Oline and needed to focus on that in this draft. Which is what we did. I'd give us a B+ because again, I would have liked to get a receiver in this draft.

Purple & Gold
05-04-2007, 10:54 AM
I would have also liked more for Jackson, but I'm glad he's gone. He can drop passes for the Niners now. The Seahawks had a solid draft, even though I would have liked them picking up a RB. I like that they went CB, DT, DE, OL with their first picks. Wrotto should end up be a good player and I think Jordan Kent will end up being a steal.

mardigan
05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
what other needs

what other receiver was there to draft?

what other good offensive linemen was there to draft 9th pick?

defense?

we need offense not d, thats the only reason we couldnt make it to the playoffs last year cuz we kept losing by 7 or 3 points (we couldn't score)

fine, his not a great route receiver, but he will give us the ball on the 40, (good field position) easy field goal

his a threat every time he gets the ball

miami want it speed, they got what they want it

good pick dolphins :clap
He isnt even healthy and your putting him on the 40, whatever dude. Dolphins need d more than they need an overhyped reciever. Could have had a end, a corner, a defensive tackle, all would have been better picks. Ginn aint that great and was picked WAY to high

leemajors
05-04-2007, 12:44 PM
who is gonna throw the ball to ginn anyway?

mardigan
05-04-2007, 12:51 PM
:lol I hadnt even thought about that

StylisticS
05-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Trent Green...if not.... :lol

dallaskd
05-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Ask me in about 3 years or so. That's when I'll know who had the best/worst draft. Until then, none of us really knows.

yep.

zrinkill
05-07-2007, 05:19 PM
The Redskins were set to take Spencer in the 5th round but tha BOYS grabbed him a little early. Damm you cowboys!! :drunk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/zrinkill/redskinlinus2.jpg

redskinfan
05-07-2007, 08:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/zrinkill/redskinlinus2.jpg

Here is why Linus we are 3-1 in the last 4 and will continue to improve on that for the future especially when Dallas takes small D-ends and thinks they will be Merriman clones! :donkey

zrinkill
05-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Here is why Linus we are 3-1 in the last 4 and will continue to improve on that for the future especially when Dallas takes small D-ends and thinks they will be Merriman clones! :donkey

Yea make sure you count those 2 miracles .....
:rolleyes

You guys are the new "cardinals" of the NFC east ...... get used to it.

redskinfan
05-08-2007, 06:55 AM
ok keep on dreaming little boy the Skins will be back this year and will be even better with a healthy Portis while the boys got Spencer the little "DE" that can't. get used to that.......

zrinkill
05-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Really kid?

Overall Win record against each other - Dallas 55 Washington 36 ties 2

:lol

And after a 30 year headstart by the redskins

Superbowls

Dallas 5

Washington 3 (2 during strike seasons :lol )

nuff said.

redskinfan
05-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Really kid?

Overall Win record against each other - Dallas 55 Washington 36 ties 2

And after a 30 year headstart by the redskins

Superbowls

Dallas 5

Washington 3 (2 during strike seasons :lol )

nuff said.

What have you done for me lately? The Celtics won 9 out 10 titles in 60's! what does that get them today? squat. Keep living in the past little boy thats the only way you will be happy for awhile :idiot

zrinkill
05-08-2007, 03:33 PM
What have you done for me lately? The Celtics won 9 out 10 titles in 60's! what does that get them today? squat. Keep living in the past little boy thats the only way you will be happy for awhile :idiot

Hmmm .... we have won 3 Superbowls since the last time you won anything ..... we were in the playoffs last year and you went 5-11

You brought back old retired Joe Gibbs and have ruined his reputation on a desperate attempt to win anything .....

who is living in the past Deadskin?

redskinfan
05-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I agree about Gibbs being a blast from the past but 2 years ago they were in the second round of the playoffs(dallas hasnt sniffed second round in how long?) injuries bit the skins last year and they still swept the boys haha. You got to go by recent history not the Jimmy Johnson era! wake up it's 2007 kid!!

leemajors
05-08-2007, 03:59 PM
I agree about Gibbs being a blast from the past but 2 years ago they were in the second round of the playoffs(dallas hasnt sniffed second round in how long?) injuries bit the skins last year and they still swept the boys haha. You got to go by recent history not the Jimmy Johnson era! wake up it's 2007 kid!!

recent history would indicate that the skins missed the playoffs.

redskinfan
05-08-2007, 04:09 PM
recent history would indicate that the skins missed the playoffs.

injuries happened. when your best player misses 10 games you dont win! I just think it's funny when idiots like yourself bring out oh we won 3 titles in the 90's well congratulations but it's 2007 mijo and i wouldnt be proud of 1 and done sure you got there but you did nothing it was a wasted year just like the skins year wasted!!!!!!!!!

leemajors
05-08-2007, 04:24 PM
injuries happened. when your best player misses 10 games you dont win! I just think it's funny when idiots like yourself bring out oh we won 3 titles in the 90's well congratulations but it's 2007 mijo and i wouldnt be proud of 1 and done sure you got there but you did nothing it was a wasted year just like the skins year wasted!!!!!!!!!

i was pretty sure my post was one line.

zrinkill
05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
injuries bit the skins last year and they still swept the boys haha.

This shows how much of a fan you really are.... idiot ..... the Cowboys Won the first game last year ..... 27-10

how could you lose any more credibility? Are all redskin fans this stupid?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mardigan
05-09-2007, 01:04 PM
This shows how much of a fan you really are.... idiot ..... the Cowboys Won the first game last year ..... 27-10

Nope, at least not as dumb as he is

redskinfan
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM

How long did it take you to find this out? I knew i screwed up the second i hit submit. And you Mardigan keep getting excited over all these lame ass picks and proclaiming rookie of year cause Kiper said so. Now thats stupid! :shootme

zrinkill
05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
How long did it take you to find this out? I knew i screwed up the second i hit submit. And you Mardigan keep getting excited over all these lame ass picks and proclaiming rookie of year cause Kiper said so. Now thats stupid! :shootme

Yea .... sure

You will prolly be a Colts fan soon ...... :lol

StylisticS
05-10-2007, 08:57 AM
How long did it take you to find this out? I knew i screwed up the second i hit submit.

yeahh..sureee. :lol

mardigan
05-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Thats what happpens when your team has draft picks, you get excited about them

redskinfan
05-10-2007, 05:03 PM
yeahh..sureee. :lol

The triplets are retired they are not coming back! The run is over, the past is great they cant take that away but it wont win you shit now! :rolleyes

zrinkill
05-10-2007, 05:50 PM
The triplets are retired they are not coming back! The run is over, the past is great they cant take that away but it wont win you shit now! :rolleyes

Mark Rippen has been done since 92 ...... and your pathetic team still has not found a replacement .....

:lol You are the NFC's new Cardinals :lol

redskinfan
05-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Mark Rippen has been done since 92 ...... and your pathetic team still has not found a replacement .....

:lol You are the NFC's new Cardinals :lol

ouch that hurts! IDIOT you already had that stupid take, be original kid your killing your own argument :reading

redskinfan
05-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Thats what happpens when your team has draft picks, you get excited about them

OMG is that spencer as your avatar :idiot he wont be any good he was a third rounder at best. Your are excited because your new(sucky) coach had Merriman and you think he will be just like him. That is very laughable........ :loser

zrinkill
05-11-2007, 12:43 PM
ouch that hurts! IDIOT you already had that stupid take, be original kid your killing your own argument :reading

You already killed any argument you could possibly put up little boy .... you did not even know how many games your supposed team won last year.

Talk about being an idiot .... "duhhhh the Skins swept the Boys last year durrrrr"

Of course if I was a skins fan ..... I would prolly try to forget last year as well :blah

Washinton Redskins ...... The NFC east's new Cardinals ..... :toast

redskinfan
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
You already killed any argument you could possibly put up little boy .... you did not even know how many games your supposed team won last year.

Talk about being an idiot .... "duhhhh the Skins swept the Boys last year durrrrr"

Of course if I was a skins fan ..... I would prolly try to forget last year as well :blah

Washinton Redskins ...... The NFC east's new Cardinals ..... :toast

your the new cardinals!! haha i got you......... not even a good take not funny enough maybe if you said the new browns of the nfc east that would hurt.. IDIOT

zrinkill
05-12-2007, 01:15 AM
your the new cardinals!! haha i got you......... not even a good take not funny enough maybe if you said the new browns of the nfc east that would hurt.. IDIOT

Are you really this retarded?

Get used to the cellar boy ...... The Skins are gonna be there for a while.

StylisticS
05-12-2007, 02:00 PM

The triplets have been gone for nearly a decade and we still have kicked your little sorry pathetic ass for the majority of this decade. We own the fuck out of you historically and recently. You are a little gnat compared to the Cowboys. Please stay in your damn place before talking shit towards the Cowboys. And we have won a superbowl more recently than you have. IN fact, we have won 3 superbowls more recently than you have. And when in my post did I bring up the past anyway?

I'm not going to disrespect your squad saying you're the new Cardinals of the NFC East, though. That belongs to the Eagles. Seeing as how they haven't won anything. But enjoy last place.....AGAIN.

redskinfan
05-12-2007, 02:26 PM
And we have won a superbowl more recently than you have. IN fact, we have won 3 superbowls more recently than you have. And when in my post did I bring up the past anyway?

Are you stupid? recent history 3-1 skins, ancient history= sure Boys had our number no taking that away it was painful just as it's painful for the boys now that we are dominating!

StylisticS
05-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Are you stupid? recent history 3-1 skins, ancient history= sure Boys had our number no taking that away it was painful just as it's painful for the boys now that we are dominating!

When in doubt, always result to so called 2 year old insults about someone's intelligence. Typical for a foreskin fan. If winning 3 out of 4 is dominating. Then what the hell is 16 out of 20. You do know what stat that is, right? That is us beating you over the period of the past 7 years ( maybe 8, maybe 9, shit maybe 10) including last year. Hell you shouldn't have won TWO of those games. You only dominated 1 game. If winning by a fluke touchdowns and a missnap on the fg is dominating. I hate to see how we examine the Cowboys winning streak(S) over the Skins. This is your best ever streak of beating the Cowboys ever in your franchise history anyway. We are use to beating you 3 out of 4 games. Hell it's routine for us. Hell we've swept you 14 times. You've only swept us 3 times. I don't believe you have a streak of more than 3 straight over the Cowboys. I think the Cowboys can say that multiple times.

And again, you bolded the text I wrote. But I ask you again, in my initial post, when did I bring up the past? You was the first one to bring it up, so I played along.

Mike Tirico
05-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Jaws, Kornhiser and myself agreed it was the Eagles.

redskinfan
05-13-2007, 08:21 AM
When in doubt, always result to so called 2 year old insults about someone's intelligence. Typical for a foreskin fan. If winning 3 out of 4 is dominating. Then what the hell is 16 out of 20. You do know what stat that is, right? That is us beating you over the period of the past 7 years ( maybe 8, maybe 9, shit maybe 10) including last year. Hell you shouldn't have won TWO of those games. You only dominated 1 game. If winning by a fluke touchdowns and a missnap on the fg is dominating. I hate to see how we examine the Cowboys winning streak(S) over the Skins. This is your best ever streak of beating the Cowboys ever in your franchise history anyway. We are use to beating you 3 out of 4 games. Hell it's routine for us. Hell we've swept you 14 times. You've only swept us 3 times. I don't believe you have a streak of more than 3 straight over the Cowboys. I think the Cowboys can say that multiple times.

And again, you bolded the text I wrote. But I ask you again, in my initial post, when did I bring up the past? You was the first one to bring it up, so I played along.

I was referring to your sig on the bottom proclaiming the past history of the 'boys.... I am going by recent trends I dont live the ancient history if i did i would say us mexicans kicked your ass at the alamo even though we outnumbered your asses we still took it!

zrinkill
05-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I was referring to your sig on the bottom proclaiming the past history of the 'boys.... I am going by recent trends I dont live the ancient history if i did i would say us mexicans kicked your ass at the alamo even though we outnumbered your asses we still took it!

Recent trend is that the pathetic skins are 5-11 ..... And their pathetic coach has lost the team ...... and their pathetic owner will never win a superbowl.

have a nice day.