Nebraska - 4
Mizzou - 1
K State - 3
Colorado - 2
Iowa St - 1

Big 12 teams with no contributions to the NFL:

Kansas - 0
Texas A&M -0

Some other teams who had player(s) drafted while A&M was still waiting for their first:

SMU
Baylor
UTEP
TCU
Portland St
Nicholls St
Ark. St
NC Central
Wingate
Western Oregon
La Monroe
Alabama A&M
Fla. Int'l
Towson
Washburn

Doug Collins
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Texas - 7
Oklahoma - 3
Ok. St - 3
T. Tech - 3
Baylor - 2
Nebraska - 4
Mizzou - 1
K State - 3
Colorado - 2
Iowa St - 1

Big 12 teams with no contributions to the NFL:

Kansas - 0
Texas A&M -0

Some other teams who had player(s) drafted while A&M was still waiting for their first:

SMU
Baylor
UTEP
TCU
Portland St
Nicholls St
Ark. St
NC Central
Wingate
Western Oregon
La Monroe
Alabama A&M
Fla. Int'l
Towson
Washburn

You should rename the thread "Big 12 teams who had players drafted this year." Just for clarity. :king

RonMexico
04-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah - and also base it on percentage of graduating seniors. Only one that I can think of who had any impact on the college football field for A&M was Justin Warren and he must not have wowed anybody enough at the LB position.

If I'm not mistaken, A&M had only 6 players enter the draft. Out of a 54-man roster, that's pretty slim odds.

gtownspur
04-30-2007, 07:04 PM
That just means that you got bested by a team who has no starpower, in your own field.

johngateswhiteley
04-30-2007, 07:14 PM
That just means that you got bested by a team who has no starpower, in your own field.

...and most our guys are back, we'll stomp t.u. again this year.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Aggies will win one game this season, against longhorns, i'll take it
:smokin

scott
04-30-2007, 09:45 PM

Wow, this thread sure did backfire! That is some nice comeback PWNage

beachbarbie948
04-30-2007, 09:51 PM
first time a&m's been shut out since '74
that sucks
i'm glad fran developed our players so well though

SrA Husker
05-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Add to Nebraska's list 4 free agents signings

Zac Taylor (QB) - Tampa
Matt Herian (TE) - Tampa
Ola Dagunduro (NT) - Dallas
Barry Cryer (DT) - San Diego

8 Huskers entering the NFL. Damn. The connections of this staff are unsurpassed and are a great recruiting tool.

samikeyp
05-01-2007, 09:46 PM
12-7 is a stomp? :)

johngateswhiteley
05-01-2007, 09:56 PM
12-7 is a stomp? :)

yes, the way the game played out...it was a stomping. we ran all over t.u. and probably left some cleat marks on them as well.

this year we will win by more...

K-State Spur
05-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Add to Nebraska's list 4 free agents signings

Zac Taylor (QB) - Tampa
Matt Herian (TE) - Tampa
Ola Dagunduro (NT) - Dallas
Barry Cryer (DT) - San Diego

8 Huskers entering the NFL. Damn. The connections of this staff are unsurpassed and are a great recruiting tool.

None of those guys will break camp with their teams. Most of the schools in this conference will get 4 or 5 guys signed as undrafted free agents (KSU has at least 3). Outside of the occasional guy, it's not something to be overly impressed about.

dallaskd
05-02-2007, 05:14 PM
3 aint bad for k-state, but none will be a d-sproles guy.

djohn14
05-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Mizzou only had 5 or 6 as well.

dallaskd
05-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Mizzou only had 5 or 6 as well.

Good for them

Willinsa
05-03-2007, 12:09 AM
yes, the way the game played out...it was a stomping. we ran all over t.u. and probably left some cleat marks on them as well.

Bookmark this from the guy who said that Gillespie was going nowhere. :lol

Kevin Blackistone
05-03-2007, 03:26 AM

:lol 12 points = running all over them.

The only reason they won was because McCoy was injured during the K-State game, Texas lost to K-State, and were reeling into the AM game. I wouldn't take pride in shooting a deer with two broken legs, but I guess if your an ag you have to be proud of something.

Doug Collins
05-04-2007, 03:32 PM
:lol 12 points = running all over them.

The only reason they won was because McCoy was injured during the K-State game, Texas lost to K-State, and were reeling into the AM game. I wouldn't take pride in shooting a deer with two broken legs, but I guess if your an ag you have to be proud of something.

:rolleyes We ran the ball and you guys couldn't stop it. Then Michael Bennett added insult to injury by killing McCoy at the end of the game. It wasn't a "blowout" but the aggies won because they ran the ball (244yds vs. 70yds) and racked up time of possession. JGW was exaggerating but the running game was the difference.

degenerate_gambler
05-04-2007, 04:01 PM
:rolleyes We ran the ball and you guys couldn't stop it. Then Michael Bennett added insult to injury by killing McCoy at the end of the game. It wasn't a "blowout" but the aggies won because they ran the ball (244yds vs. 70yds) and racked up time of possession. JGW was exaggerating but the running game was the difference.

that last drive they just knocked UT's dick in the dirt.

doug, i thought for sure you'd be calling the mavs game last nite.

Doug Collins
05-05-2007, 08:55 AM
that last drive they just knocked UT's dick in the dirt.

doug, i thought for sure you'd be calling the mavs game last nite.

I got caught up looking at myself in the bathroom mirror