duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 10:48 PM
teach this fucker to dunk. be fuckin aggressive you fuck

theroc5
04-30-2007, 10:49 PM
u the same duncan 2k5 on bbb.net?

doldrums
04-30-2007, 10:51 PM
it would help if he wasn't hammered everytime he is inside.

The_Worlds_finest
shutup

duncan2k5
yea

BeerIsGood!
04-30-2007, 10:53 PM
He's been fouled more 10X more than anyone else in the game, and it's not being called. The refs are being vindictive for Joey Crawford, and all three should be immediately fired after this game to set an example. If only the NBA brass had integrity...

duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 10:55 PM
if he would go up like a fuckin man, he would be respected more. his dumb ass keeps goin up soft. that just makes camby and nene get more agressive because they know they are in his weak head. fuckin candice parker would dunk that shyt before his sorry ass does.

he ALWAYS goes for a faggot layup over a dunk. look at the detroit series when he chould have dunk back the putback, but instead he missed, we went to overtime when horry had to save our ass. then same thing in the dallas series last year. im beginning too hate his softness. then he just fucking stand there and let AI finish at the hoop. and fuckin nene is EATING HIS LUNCH. no way duncan should have been on ANY defensive teams.

J21
04-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Yea now all the refs have personal vendettas against him.

duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 10:58 PM
dont blame SHYT on the refs. he needs to be more agressive. so SISSY shots. POUND that friggin rock you...AARGH. if i was pop, i would have fuckin slapped duncan everytime he just stands there when nene or camby grabs an offensive rebound over him. i woulda teached him to fuckin jump

MannyIsGod
04-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Right. I don't understand why he just doesn't dunk over everyone in the leauge.

The thought that maybe he isn't physically capable of doing that never entered my mind nor will I ever let it.

What a PUSSY!

BeerIsGood!
04-30-2007, 11:00 PM
if he would go up like a fuckin man, he would be respected more. his dumb ass keeps goin up soft. that just makes camby and nene get more agressive because they know they are in his weak head. fuckin candice parker would dunk that shyt before his sorry ass does.

he ALWAYS goes for a faggot layup over a dunk. look at the detroit series when he chould have dunk back the putback, but instead he missed, we went to overtime when horry had to save our ass. then same thing in the dallas series last year. im beginning too hate his softness. then he just fucking stand there and let AI finish at the hoop. and fuckin nene is EATING HIS LUNCH. no way duncan should have been on ANY defensive teams.

Are you watching the fucking game? How can you go up hard when you are getting slammed and hit constantly before you even go up? Your take is way off, you can't go up strong if multiple people are hitting you before you even attempt the shot

thekingrobert
04-30-2007, 11:02 PM
2k5 you're an ass so i guess all duncan's championships and mvps came from him being a sissy too he's always played that way so why is he a sissy all of a sudden

duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 11:04 PM
he is soft. i used to be like you guys. always protecting him. calling him my boy. now i see him for who he really is. a whiny pussy. I can friggin guard him. i'm 5'5 135. i BET i could be physical with him, then cause him to miss shots. when amare is being fouled with no call, he fuckin goes back down and flushes it in ppl's grill. then they back off him the rest of the game. same with 90% of the NBA. nene did it, melo did it, camby did it. but "MVP" duncan can't.

sammy
04-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Jackass, even Barkley just said that Duncan was getting hammered and this was in retaliation for Crawford's suspension! He can't buy a call at all! I've already wrote to the NBA! Crooked bastards!

ponky
04-30-2007, 11:06 PM
this entire thread was hilarious...anyway, i envy duncan's low post game right now, lol :cry :cry :cry

duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Right. I don't understand why he just doesn't dunk over everyone in the leauge.

The thought that maybe he isn't physically capable of doing that never entered my mind nor will I ever let it.

What a PUSSY!
dude, he fuckin crammed it over ben wallace. he is more athletic than ppl think. he is just soft. since he was a rookie he has had that stigma. now i believe it. nene is fuckin HANDLING him

ponky
04-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Jackass, even Barkley just said that Duncan was getting hammered and this was in retaliation for Crawford's suspension! He can't buy a call at all! I've already wrote to the NBA! Crooked bastards!

wtf?!?!?!?!?! did he really say this, i had it on mute but i can tivo back later. wow, that's even funnier, not that i don't believe it, it could be true

da_suns_fan__
04-30-2007, 11:07 PM

Are you seriously using Charles Barkley as a source for your argument? :blah :blah :blah

sammy
04-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Are you seriously using Charles Barkley as a source for your argument? :blah :blah :blah

Even I can see it myself! He's getting hammered everytime he gets the ball! Look closely as you obviously need glasses to see! When Barkely makes that comment on National TV, that just confirms what I'm seeing!

duncan2k5
04-30-2007, 11:13 PM
nene OWNS duncan

da_suns_fan__
04-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Even I can see it myself! He's getting hammered everytime he gets the ball! Look closely as you obviously need glasses to see! When Barkely makes that comment on National TV, that just confirms what I'm seeing!

Barkley also said the Lakers beat the Suns in game 3 by playing a fast paced game (because thats what HE said they should do before the game and at half time).

The Lakers actually beat the Suns by slowing the game down, but Barkley's only constant is that he will never admit when he is wrong.

ponky
04-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Barkley also said the Lakers beat the Suns in game 3 by playing a fast paced game (because thats what HE said they should do before the game and at half time).

The Lakers actually beat the Suns by slowing the game down, but Barkley's only constant is that he will never admit when he is wrong.

yup, barkley says a lot of crazy shit....that's all it is, crazy shit, he doesn't even keep up with nba ball as much as he probably should, he makes plenty of mistakes in breaking down a game or in the rationale behind some of his predictions

da_suns_fan__
04-30-2007, 11:27 PM
yup, barkley says a lot of crazy shit....that's all it is, crazy shit, he doesn't even keep up with nba ball as much as he probably should, he makes plenty of mistakes in breaking down a game or in the rationale behind some of his predictions

Hes a very lazy person and it shows in his commentating. I wonder if he even watches the games or is he too busy trying to entertain everyone during them?

The Power Hour
04-30-2007, 11:37 PM

Who here has never said this shit to the TV screen?

ratm1221
04-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Yea now all the refs have personal vendettas against him.

Ah, shit, here we go again. If the Spurs don't win, something has to be rigged. Typical.

nacho
04-30-2007, 11:40 PM
His rookie card would be 10 X Times book value I feel your pain!

hater
04-30-2007, 11:42 PM
premature ejaculation forum

Roxsfan
04-30-2007, 11:42 PM

This guy brought the spurs three rings and should not be disrespected like you have. You can say that he is playing weak or with no fire etc, but the puzzy comments, that is classless. :nope

RealEstateDude
04-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Doesn't Tim have weak ankles??

DannyT
04-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Doesn't Tim have weak ankles??

nah just weak minded.....

nacho
04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
premature ejaculation forum

share your links!

ballhog
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
nene OWNS duncan

You're an idiot. Nene is there for garbage points and defense. He doesn't have to have the offense run through him. No pressure.

exstatic
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
now don't you all feel stupid for starting this thread?

jaespur21
05-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Insert Foot in Mouth

Texas_Ranger
05-01-2007, 12:38 AM
Who's the pussy now?

thekingrobert
05-01-2007, 12:42 AM
2 points is 2 points guess the dunkers didnt win huh

SequSpur
05-01-2007, 12:42 AM
premature ejaculation
–noun-a male psychosexual disorder in which ejaculation occurs soon after the spurs make a bad play.

stu·pid·i·ty
–noun, plural -ties for 2. 1. the state, quality, or fact of being stupid.

dip·shit
–noun 1. a stupid or despicable person.

sprrs
05-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Barkley did NOT say that it was vindication for the refs, he just said that Duncan was being fouled like crazy and it was frustrating him that he wasn't getting the calls. Nothing you couldn't tell from watching Duncan for more than 2 minutes.

rayray2k8
05-01-2007, 12:47 AM
You might as well not even post here anymore.

spurastic
05-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Barkley and the TNT commentators both talked about Duncan not getting calls. But Eddie Rush Jr. is one of the worst refs.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:02 AM
its not that timmy isnt the best Power Forward to ever play the game because he IS....but at times i just wish he would hammer down one instead of throwing it up and having it bounce out the rim thats all....you have to play hard in the pain when you get the chance

kris
05-01-2007, 01:02 AM
You guys are acting like this guy is insane. Yeah, Duncan got pushed around on the post, but he's right under the hoop a lot of time and goes up weak which causes him to blow layups and potential and1's and get blocked.

Just because the Spurs won doesn't mean Duncan can't be more aggressive. Youtube Tim Duncan and it's not even the same player anymore. He refuses to jump now.

He had a decent overall game, but Duncan is 7 foot. He needs to dunk the ball instead of shooting his 1/2 inch chip shots.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:05 AM
my thoughts exactly

johnpaulwall21
05-01-2007, 01:07 AM
damn some of yall need to calm da fuck down, im sure duncan would dunk and windmill if he could but he aint got the hops to do that. Also he was getting double teamed all the time and fuggets main focus on d was tim so cut him some damn slack.

kris
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Duncans got enough hops to posterize someone every 3 games. He's actually athletic for a 7 footer, but he'd never have anyone believe that.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
nah its more then just tonight and i know he still has it he has shown it some this year....its just about being aggressive in the paint....and calm down whos getting all hostile

Dave McNulla
05-01-2007, 01:17 AM
the other guys said it too, collins and that other guy. it appeared to be a physical game, and not called very consistantly. i only saw one of the four melo offensive fouls, for instance.

duncan228
05-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Duncan may not be the player he was over the years but...He wins.
His team wins.

In his own words:
"I wish I could be involved in the high-flying off the glass stuff, but that's just not what I do...So I go out there, I play. I take my open shots and I try to move the ball around."

He got beat to shit tonight. (If you saw his post game interview you could see it, hear it. He was exhausted.) He got no calls. He didn't complain about it like he's been known to. He rose, he played through it. Yes, Horry's 3 was a dagger, yes Manu and Tony and Finley were great. But Duncan is it for me. And he was his usual brilliant self in the second half of this game.

I can't wait to see him raise those 2 trophies again.

I believe. In Tim Duncan.

AnkleBreaker21
05-01-2007, 01:21 AM
is this thread 4 fucking realz, what a azz

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:21 AM
believe me in TIM WE TRUST.....but be aggressive around the hole

kris
05-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Didn't complain?

I know I'm alone on this, but I give the Nuggets credit for being physical and tough and playing playoff basketball. Duncan wilts under physical play nowadays and today he was looking to Pop because he didn't know what to do when the Duncan Rules were not in play.

And he did complain so that's out the window.

Obstructed_View
05-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Didn't complain?

I know I'm alone on this, but I give the Nuggets credit for being physical and tough and playing playoff basketball. Duncan wilts under physical play nowadays and today he was looking to Pop because he didn't know what to do when the Duncan Rules were not in play.

Yeah, he really wilted in the second half. :rolleyes

And FYI, he looked to Pop because he was told to stop talking to the officials. Pop did it from that point on and Duncan just went to work on everyone that defended him.

duncan228
05-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Didn't complain?

I meant he didn't complain as much as he usually does, not that he didn't complain at all.
Three things I always count on from Duncan.
1.He is a lousy free throw shooter but can put them in when he needs to.
2.He complains to the refs.
3.He wins.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:28 AM
yeah timmy was staring down the refs and running the mouth and has been doing that a lot lately i have noticed....but theres times that he fuels himself off of that and plays with fire but not tonight
against amare he's gonna need that aggressiveness

Obstructed_View
05-01-2007, 01:31 AM
yeah timmy was staring down the refs and running the mouth and has been doing that a lot lately i have noticed....but theres times that he fuels himself off of that and plays with fire but not tonight
against amare he's gonna need that aggressiveness

Dude, did you even watch the game?

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:41 AM
dude throwing the ball up with a lame as lay up attempt and then being lucky and getting a tip in off that shit doesnt count as bringing it tonight....dunk that shit when you are right then....having camby throw you shit cause you throw the same driving hook over and over is not bringing it...if nene wasnt in trouble it wouldnt have been so easy...shit there was possessions where he should have killed Eduardo but settled for something weak or passed it off....

Reb: 11
Ast: 6
Stl: 1
Blk: 0

ZERO BLOCKS.....COME ON MAN....DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?
ohhhh wait you had an Obstructed_View.....

GET OFF THE MANS NUTS.....he didnt have his fire....did the man have one dunk tonight ?
even bruce had one....

Kori Ellis
05-01-2007, 01:48 AM
This thread is an embarrassment to Spurs fans. Rally behind your team when times are tough.

my2sons
05-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Ah, shit, here we go again. If the Spurs don't win, something has to be rigged. Typical.

unfortunately goldenstate has taken that argument out of your series

dbreiden83080
05-01-2007, 01:50 AM
dude throwing the ball up with a lame as lay up attempt and then being lucky and getting a tip in off that shit doesnt count as bringing it tonight....dunk that shit when you are right then....having camby throw you shit cause you throw the same driving hook over and over is not bringing it...if nene wasnt in trouble it wouldnt have been so easy...shit there was possessions where he should have killed Eduardo but settled for something weak or passed it off....

Reb: 11
Ast: 6
Stl: 1
Blk: 0

GET OFF THE MANS NUTS.....he didnt have his fire....did the man have one dunk tonight ?
even bruce had one....

Yeah this post tells me you are no true Spurs fan, are you fucking kidding me? He was getting mugged out there in the first half and came back to play a strong 2nd half. Nobody is great all the time he survived a tough stretch and they won the GAME, give me a break will ya.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:51 AM
This thread is an embarrassment to Spurs fans. Rally behind your team when times are tough.

but tell me you dont wish he was abit more aggressive on his touches around the hoop

Kori Ellis
05-01-2007, 01:52 AM
but tell me you dont wish he was abit more aggressive on his touches around the hoop

Of course - but I'd never start a thread calling the franchise by the name on this one.

This was a hard, hard game for the Spurs. Tim played through a lot of non-calls and a lot of rugged play. The Spurs rallied together as a team and kept fighting when the Nuggets wouldn't give up. And they came away with a big win. This was the best win of the season and I come home to thread calling out Tim?

Lame.

dbreiden83080
05-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Of course - but I'd never start a thread calling the franchise by the name on this one.

This was a hard, hard game for the Spurs. Tim played through a lot of non-calls and a lot of rugged play. The Spurs rallied together as a team and kept fighting when the Nuggets wouldn't give up. And they came away with a big win. This was the best win of the season and I come home to thread calling out Tim?

Lame.

:clap :clap

Exactly these fake ass Spurs fans sometimes make me sick. Tim played pretty well they won the game and can finish them off on Wed, some of you guys need to get a damn grip.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 01:56 AM
i would think the dude did it because he was feeling as most of us were.....WE NEEDED THEM POINTS......so finish with authority....so i think during the game i think dude made this thread....everyone was getting hammered but they remained aggressive....but i agree BONES IS THE REAL PUSSY

duncan228
05-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Thank you Kori (I assume) for editing the title.
Not much on here riles me, but this did.
I'm glad it was changed.

sabar
05-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Duncan can throw it down fine, but it ain't easy when he's getting bruised and offensive fouls are too easy to commit from the low post.

DannyT
05-01-2007, 02:06 AM
the paint aint easy....shaq gets hammered....amare gets hammered....camby gets hammered....shit do you think the spurs ddidnt get away with fouling denvers bigs in the paint....tell me fabrico didnt get away with some....BSR can come threw flying down the lane and put some shit back how come timmy cant get one....

DannyT
05-01-2007, 02:08 AM
its not that timmy isnt the best Power Forward to ever play the game because he IS....but at times i just wish he would hammer down one instead of throwing it up and having it bounce out the rim thats all....you have to play hard in the paint when you get the chance ESPECIALLY IN CLOSE PHYSICAL GAMES

just 4 everyone who doesnt take the time to read the whole thread.....

duncan228
05-01-2007, 02:09 AM
how come timmy cant get one....

He doesn't "slam it down" with both hands very often. He can do it, it's just not his game.
I'll take his game over anybody else in this league.

Obstructed_View
05-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you are expecting Duncan to throw it down a bunch of times over two bigs collapsing on him and I'm the one with the vision problem. Duncan's defense must have been terrible; just look at the box score! :rolleyes

DannyT
05-01-2007, 02:10 AM
this is gonna go back and fourth all day....so after this im done....just stop playing weak around the rim get physical in the paint and instead of crying for a foul finish strong and worry about an and one instead of getting none......

T Park
05-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Duncan was an absolute stud in the second half.

Fers...

Obstructed_View
05-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Duncan shoulda been dunking from the free throw line, too. Maybe put up a few threes to draw the defense out. And how come he only had six assists? Don't he know how to pass the ball? Selfish bitch.

Despot
05-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Calling Tim soft considering what he went through in this game has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read on this board.

Tim dunks when he is pissed...when the team needs a jolt.....Think about all the times he throws down an emphatic dunk and has changed the tempo of a game. Shaq throws down monster dunks all the time, where is he now?

mardigan
05-01-2007, 02:28 AM
The person who started this thread should be stripped of his name. Noone that starts a thread like this should be allowed to have Duncan in his name

Shaolin-Style
05-01-2007, 02:33 AM
I was a little angry at TD for not dunking some point blank stuff(especially that one he missed)

but I never would call him soft or anything, this man has done it all and brought us the gold on three separate occassions, and always gets us close.

I do confess to knocking Tony and Finley off and on though. Never TD though, he's untouchable.

J21
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM
hence the sarcasm

wildbill2u
05-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Look at his play in the last crucial minutes. I know of at least one rebound where he got the ball right under the basket and instead of going up strong put a soft little bank layup on the board that rolled around the rim and off.

It isn't heresy to say he sometimes doesn't slam one down with authority. We've all seen him do it toward the end of the season and expected to see the same in this series.

Even TimVp hasn't graded him with an 'A' game yet. Let's see that 'A' game, Tim, for the rest of the playoffs right to the championship.

ShoogarBear
05-01-2007, 07:14 PM
You guys are acting like this guy is insane. Yeah, Duncan got pushed around on the post, but he's right under the hoop a lot of time and goes up weak which causes him to blow layups and potential and1's and get blocked.

Just because the Spurs won doesn't mean Duncan can't be more aggressive. Youtube Tim Duncan and it's not even the same player anymore. He refuses to jump now.

He had a decent overall game, but Duncan is 7 foot. He needs to dunk the ball instead of shooting his 1/2 inch chip shots.Maybe we should change his number to 8.

exstatic
05-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Don't you feel pretty stupid busting a cap on The Man during the first half?

exstatic
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Werd. At least wait until after the game like AHF.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Look at his play in the last crucial minutes. I know of at least one rebound where he got the ball right under the basket and instead of going up strong put a soft little bank layup on the board that rolled around the rim and off.

It isn't heresy to say he sometimes doesn't slam one down with authority. We've all seen him do it toward the end of the season and expected to see the same in this series.

Even TimVp hasn't graded him with an 'A' game yet. Let's see that 'A' game, Tim, for the rest of the playoffs right to the championship.

Did you see the original thread title? That's what I had a problem with - not as much the critique of his play.

samikeyp
05-01-2007, 07:22 PM
he would go up like a fuckin man, he would be respected more.

Gee I thought that 2 MVP awards and 3 rings would be worthy of respect.

But apparently...its ones ability to dunk that determines respect.
I better book tickets for the Harold Minor and JR Rider Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremonies now before its too late.

2K5....you are wasting our oxygen...crunch some cyanide quickly.

IceColdBrewski
05-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Holy shit. Talk about a weird time to be putting down your best player. I would understand this thread if the Spurs had lost by 20. But talking shit about your bread and butter after a big win? That fuckin game was awesome last night, and Tim was a beast when it mattered. I guess that's not good enough for some anymore.

Young Spurs fans are truly spoiled now. I wish some of you brats had lived through the pre-Robinson suckfest that many of us had to endure back in the 80's. If you had, you'd shut your cakehole and be thankfull for what you've got.

samikeyp
05-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Young Spurs fans are truly spoiled now. I wish some of you brats had lived through the pre-Robinson suckfest that many of us had to endure back in the 80's. If you had, you'd shut your cakehole and be thankfull for what you've got.

Amen. When Geoff Crompton, not David Robinson is wearing #50........you are having a bad decade.

IceColdBrewski
05-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Amen. When Geoff Crompton, not David Robinson is wearing #50........you are having a bad decade.

Willie Anderson is the name that sends shivers up my spine.

Yeah, that's it Willie. Forget about passing the ball and just chuck up another brick. That'll solve our problems. :madrun

samikeyp
05-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah, that's it Willie. Forget about passing the ball and just chuck up another brick. That'll solve our problems.

Well that and forget about paying your child support! :lol

I can't dog Willie A too much though....he complimented my truck once. :)

ambchang
05-01-2007, 08:32 PM
he is soft. i used to be like you guys. always protecting him. calling him my boy. now i see him for who he really is. a whiny pussy. I can friggin guard him. i'm 5'5 135. i BET i could be physical with him, then cause him to miss shots. when amare is being fouled with no call, he fuckin goes back down and flushes it in ppl's grill. then they back off him the rest of the game. same with 90% of the NBA. nene did it, melo did it, camby did it. but "MVP" duncan can't.
:lmao
I finally know why people don't play physical defense, it's because they are afraid of being dunked on rather than fouling out.
And I too would like Amare Stou_amire on my team, where he can dunk over people all day because teams are busy guarding two-time MVP and the best passer in the league Steve Nash.