PDA

View Full Version : MMA @ Cowboy's Tonight

Big Pimp_21
05-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Tonight is the 3rd installment of Jesse James Leija's MMA event at Cowboys. The last two have been pretty good. You should try to get out there if you can.

My boy, Brandon McDowell, is fighting again. He will fight Julius Karrow (the guy he beat last time). This is turning into a grudge match between these two. See you all out there.

cornbread
05-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks for posting Big Pimp. I won't be able to make it tonight due to a prior engagement. Let us know how it goes.

There's also another event at Sunset Station on Saturday night. That's the same night as Mayweather De La Hoya so I won't be able to make it out to that show either.

Big Pimp_21
05-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Well, it was another good event. There weren't quite as many people this time as there were in November or February, but still a pretty good showing all together. There were 9 fights. 8 were KO/TKO and the other was a split decision that was a BRAWL for all 3 rounds. The action was maybe the best yet. My friend, Brandon, beat Julius Karow (again), so it was a good night for our camp.

This time, Timmy didn't make it out, but I did sit a few tables over from Big Shot Rob and Beno. Rob was getting all sorts of attention for the 3 over Camby Monday night...Beno looked well rested.