PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Golden State...

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:37 PM
With GS being the favorite in the series, they now hold a 3-2 lead after 5 games. Next game is in Oakland. They nearly got it done tonight, but it took another player ejection (Jackson) to steal the GS momentum, giving Dallas only their 2nd victory in their last 9 playoff games.

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Stop posting you stupid fuck. Post that in the game thread.

If you don't want to read it, then don't open it.

J.T.
05-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Nobody likes you, Flip Flop Anonymous. Crawl under a rock and die.

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Nobody likes you, Flip Flop Anonymous. Crawl under a rock and die.

At least make your jokes original instead of stealing them from a movie.

I didn't post anything that's not true. GS holds a 3-2 series lead while this was only the 2nd win in the last 9 playoff games for Dallas. Right?

Holmes_Fans
05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
You are almost as bad as Amarelooms. Fucking dumbass. Game was over by the time he was ejected.

mavs>spurs2
05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
You are almost as bad as Amarelooms. Fucking dumbass. Game was over by the time he was ejected.

What he said.

mabber
05-01-2007, 11:46 PM
With GS being the favorite in the series, they now hold a 3-2 lead after 5 games. Next game is in Oakland. They nearly got it done tonight, but it took another player ejection (Jackson) to steal the GS momentum, giving Dallas only their 2nd victory in their last 9 playoff games.

Game was already in hand for the Mavs when SJax got ejected (he was ejected with about 10 seconds to play with the Mavs up 5-6 pts). You're such an idiot.

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:47 PM
You guys act like I make up all this stuff. GS leads 3-2, Dallas' only 2nd win in last 9 playoff games, and again only won in a game in which a Warriors player got ejected.

Read the damn post before you start acting like I'm making stuff up.

Findog
Not an idiot, just a troll.

SpursDynasty
Game was already in hand for the Mavs when SJax got ejected (he was ejected with about 10 seconds to play with the Mavs up 5-6 pts). You're such an idiot.

I said that ejection took away GS momentum, I didn't say it cost GS the game.

Some of you need to learn how to read.

T-Pain
:sleep

trueD
05-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Golden State played superb under great pressure to close out tonight. Now Thursday is a must-win for Warriors, imo. They really don't want to bring a game 7 back to Dallas as a last resort.

Dallas has big reasons to still be scuuured: Davis, Jackson, Richardson and Barnes behind the arc. These Warriors are relentless, they showed absolutely NO FEAR tonight, leaving behind any doubt they may lie down at any point.

Can I say here: Dick Stockton is a HORRIBLE commentator! Reggie tried so hard to help him out, but Reggie ain't much yet either, that was murder to listen to! Stockton called Dirk the MVP once, made so many mistakes calling plays, missed golden opportunities to talk stats...it was a true butcher-job of a call.

trueD
05-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh, props to Dallas for playing a par game finally. :)

mabber
05-01-2007, 11:50 PM

What momentum? Their momentum was taken away the prior 2 minutes during the 15-0 finish by the Mavs. You're still an idiot!

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:51 PM
The reason I made a separate thread instead of posting in the game blog is because I'm sure there's lots of smack talk going on right now, saying who will win the series. I like to stick to facts, the three that I've mentioned already in this thread (Warriors lead 3-2, Dallas 2-7 in last 9 playoff games, Jackson ejected in game they lose).

If you have a problem, then don't read it.

Good night to all and be sure to catch the Spurs send home the fluke Nuggets tomorrow night.

FromWayDowntown
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
You guys act like I make up all this stuff. GS leads 3-2, Dallas' only 2nd win in last 9 playoff games, and again only won in a game in which a Warriors player got ejected.

Read the damn post before you start acting like I'm making stuff up.

Yeah, but the ejection only affected the ultimate difference. Dallas had locked up the game at the point that Jax got his ass run out.

Did you even watch the game?

mabber
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Golden State played superb under great pressure to close out tonight. Now Thursday is a must-win for Warriors, imo. They really don't want to bring a game 7 back to Dallas as a last resort.

Dallas has big reasons to still be scuuured: Davis, Jackson, Richardson and Barnes behind the arc. These Warriors are relentless, they showed absolutely NO FEAR tonight, leaving behind any doubt they may lie down at any point.

Can I say here: Dick Stockton is a HORRIBLE commentator! Reggie tried so hard to help him out, but Reggie ain't much yet either, that was murder to listen to! Stockton called Dirk the MVP once, made so many mistakes calling plays, missed golden opportunities to talk stats...it was a true butcher-job of a call.

There's no doubt about that. The Warriors are both fearless & relentless. it will take a huge effort by the Mavs to win in Oakland on Thursday.

FromWayDowntown
05-01-2007, 11:53 PM
What momentum? Their momentum was taken away the prior 2 minutes during the 15-0 finish by the Mavs. You're still an idiot!

Right on. Jax's ejection came when the run was at 11-0 or 12-0. The Warriors' momentum was completely gone by that point.

schadenfreude52
05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
There's no doubt about that. The Warriors are both fearless & relentless. it will take a huge effort by the Mavs to win in Oakland on Thursday.

I agree. This is definitely an uphill battle for us. I pray that the last few minutes of this game causes Dirk to come out of his shell.

GO MAVS! SILENCE THE AWAY CROWD!

mabber
05-01-2007, 11:56 PM
I agree. This is definitely an uphill battle for us. I pray that the last few minutes of this game causes Dirk to come out of his shell.
GO MAVS! SILENCE THE AWAY CROWD!

At least it appears that they've figured out that they can pass back door to Dirk when he's fronted. It has blown me away that they haven't done that until this game.

SpursDynasty
05-01-2007, 11:59 PM
I did not in any way shape or form say that the Warriors lost because Jackson was ejected. I just said his ejected hurt GS' momentum in the game, and by coincidence, the Mavs' have only won games in which a GS player has been ejected.

sabar
05-02-2007, 12:00 AM
GS had like, no momentum at the ejection. That had so little momentum that they had negative momentum.

trueD
05-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Dirk gave the ball away LOTS tonight. He came thru in the end, so those opportunities he threw to another teammate...like with about 4 minutes left he throws it inside when he was open....Dirk still hasn't impressed me one iota yet. Those two threes were huge and timely, but it's the first life I've seen in this series, anyone else?

FromWayDowntown
05-02-2007, 12:01 AM
I did not in any way shape or form say that the Warriors lost because Jackson was ejected. I just said his ejected hurt GS' momentum in the game, and by coincidence, the Mavs' have only won games in which a GS player has been ejected.

What momentum? Their momentum was entirely gone by the time that Jax was booted. From up 9 they had lost the lead without scoring a bucket. It's hard to see how they had any momentum at that point.

And if it didn't cost them the game, then what freakin' difference does it make?

The ejections in Mavs wins are coincidental. More than anything else, it indicates that some of the Warriors still have trouble maintaining their poise in the face of some adversity.

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 12:02 AM
I'll say no more on tonight's game. Focus shifts to SA's elimination of the fluke Nuggets tomorrow night. Good job Warriors on being up 3-2 after five games plus have homecourt on Thursday night.

trueD
05-02-2007, 12:02 AM
GS had like, no momentum at the ejection. That had so little momentum that they had negative momentum.
100% agree, it was gone before Baron fouled out. GS totally choked down the stretch! Each series has it's firsts. :lol

jmard5
05-02-2007, 12:03 AM

Aren't you supposed to be sleeping now?

FromWayDowntown
05-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I'll say no more on tonight's game.

We can all be grateful for that.

Focus shifts to SA's elimination of the fluke Nuggets tomorrow night.

Yup. Four close games pretty much pegs the Nuggets as a fluke. Good call.

Good job Warriors on being up 3-2 after five games plus have homecourt on Thursday night.

I will give you that.

FromWayDowntown
05-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Why is SpursDynasty still in this thread? I thought he promised to be done with tonight's game.

Damn.

jbspurs
05-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Dallas Just Got Lucky Tonight! It'll Be Over Thursday, Gs Just Want To End It In Oakland, It'll Be More Fun!!!

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 12:49 AM

Took away their momentum in a game that was essentially over?

You need to look up what the fuck the word "momentum" means. :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Dub, how do you like your chances for game 6?

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Dub, how do you like your chances for game 6?

I really need to see how Dirk plays--whether or not he's regained at least some of his confidence and savvy.

But, for now, I'll say that I feel like we have about a 50-60% chance of winning the game. They probably should have won game 4 (not saying that they have anyone to blame other than themselves, but they controlled that game for the most part and choked at the end) and I think the Warriors will have at least somewhat more pressure on them in Game 6. The Don Nelson kinda vibe is great, but i don't think it holds up when the pressure is really on.

And, before anyone chimes in about how the pressure is "really on the Mavs since they're on the brink of elimination", I agree that there is pressure on the Mavs. But the Mavs have been there--the Warriors have not.

FromWayDowntown
05-02-2007, 08:03 AM
And, before anyone chimes in about how the pressure is "really on the Mavs since they're on the brink of elimination", I agree that there is pressure on the Mavs. But the Mavs have been there--the Warriors have not.

The Warriors are still playing with house money. Even if they lose this series, they'll be seen as having pushed the Mavs to the brink and having been just a bit short of playoff experience when it came time to close. I don't see that there's any real pressure on the Warriors at all.

mabber
05-02-2007, 08:05 AM
The Warriors are still playing with house money. Even if they lose this series, they'll be seen as having pushed the Mavs to the brink and having been just a bit short of playoff experience when it came time to close. I don't see that there's any real pressure on the Warriors at all.

I agree, plus Nellie will have them loose and confident for game 6 (and even game 7 if if comes to that).

LEONARD
05-02-2007, 08:42 AM
When the game ended last night I predicted this thread would exist...

SpursDynasty...you are officially the dumbest fucker I've ever seen on the internet...

Jackson was being a prick again...and it had ZERO impact on the game. Changed the momentum?? WTF??

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Mavs are 0-3 in games where Stephen Jackson doesn't get ejected.

2-0 when he does.

it's an obvious conspiracy.

ponky
05-02-2007, 08:50 AM
this thread was too funny. thanks spursdynasty, you really know how to bring people together, spurs and mavs fans alike, all for a good cause......JUST SAY NO TO IGNORANCE!