PDA

View Full Version : Any confirmation on Richardson...

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Or is it just a rumor or what.

Either way, Richardson or no Richardson, series isn't over, and will be a seven-game series at the least.

What does that make of the Warriors?

Dirk Nowitzki
05-02-2007, 12:57 AM

Either way, Richardson or no Richardson, series isn't over, and will be a seven-game series at the least.

:) :)

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 01:01 AM

A seven game series at the least?

I'm pretty sure it's a seven game series...at the most.

spurastic
05-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Looks like Mavs fans started that rumour right here in other threads. Until there's confirmation, then most likely it just immature Mavs fan trying to stir it up.

dg7md
05-02-2007, 01:02 AM
If there's no official word yet, then it's nothing more than biased Mavs fans hoping to get a break.

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Even with Richardson out, the Warriors have more talent/depth than Dallas does to win Game 6.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Looks like Mavs fans started that rumour right here in other threads. Until there's confirmation, then most likely it just immature Mavs fan trying to stir it up.
I've seen it mentioned on two completely different message boards. Local radio and tv aswell as ESPN RADIO have been the sources cited...

I'm bleieving something happened...but as of yet, no one really has a clue as to what.

Shank
05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
I'll be your official word as I heard it directly from Mavs employees and reporters around the lockerrooms after the game.

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Even with Richardson out, the Warriors have more talent/depth than Dallas does to win Game 6.

in JUST FIVE POSTS you manage to contradict yourself.

"it's gonna go seven NO SIX!"

you're either the biggest idiot alive or an incredible satirist who is leading us all on here.

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 01:12 AM
in JUST FIVE POSTS you manage to contradict yourself.

"it's gonna go seven NO SIX!"

you're either the biggest idiot alive or an incredible satirist who is leading us all on here.

I said the series COULD go seven games at the most.

I think GS can win it in Game 6.

Not that hard to comprehend.

Shank
05-02-2007, 01:17 AM
No, dude. You said seven games at the least. And that doesn't make sense.

mabber
05-02-2007, 01:23 AM
No, dude. You said seven games at the least. And that doesn't make sense.

I'm starting to think that SpursDynasty doesn't realize that we can actually go back and read what he originally posted :lol

J.T.
05-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Flip Flop Anonymous strikes again.

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 01:24 AM

"will"....."could"......eh you're right they're basically the exact same thing.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2007, 01:33 AM
On one Mavs board, some fan who said he was there makes a post describing the incident....

He said that a fan instigated contact w/ Jrich by shoving him ... Jrich then pushed him back.

Amarelooms
05-02-2007, 01:36 AM
On one Mavs board, some fan who said he was there makes a post describing the incident....

He said that a fan instigated contact w/ Jrich by shoving him ... Jrich then pushed him back.

Still gone for a couple games...esp if he walked over there after the game

dav4463
05-02-2007, 01:37 AM
I heard he flipped off Roy Williams and his wife. Roy Williams was probably trash-talking him. Should be no big deal.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Still gone for a couple games...esp if he walked over there after the game
It's not sounding like that's how it went down.

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 01:38 AM
I heard he flipped off Roy Williams and his wife. Roy Williams was probably trash-talking him. Should be no big deal.

which Roy Williams? Cowboys, Lions, or Tarheels? all three?

Shank
05-02-2007, 01:38 AM

The Cowboys safety, the Lions receiver or the UNC coach?

Details.

Shank
05-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Sonofabitch, mono.

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Sonofabitch, mono.

haha great minds think alike.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2007, 01:41 AM
He wasn't "having an interaction with a fan" He was fouled into the crowd on a 3 point attempt in the corner (no call) and landed on fans in the floor seats. A fan held/pushed him while getting up - thus THE FAN interferred with play. Jason denies pushing the fan in retaliation, although I am inclined to believe you that he did. This will probably be handled like the Sheffiled situation when the fan reached over the stands and took a swipe at Sheff. The fan inmposed themselves in the area of play and attempted/initiated physical contact with the player.

http://p073.ezboard.com/fdallasbasketballdotcomfrm2.showMessage?topicID=30 667.topic

dav4463
Cowboys safety on the way out the tunnel. Might be a different situation than the push in the corner after the 3 pt try. (he was fouled, no call of course).

Amarelooms
It's not sounding like that's how it went down.

That;s the way it was reported on the Dallas radio...he walked there after the game is over...time will tell. Either way he's a moron :elephant

monosylab1k
05-02-2007, 01:43 AM
i guarantee you this is much ado about nothing. some drunken fan is trying to start some shit.

J.T.
05-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Sounds like someone was given an inch and is trying to take a mile. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me.

Scotti
05-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Here's how there can arguably be no contradiction.

"Or is it just a rumor or what.

Either way, Richardson or no Richardson, series isn't over, and will be a seven-game series at the least."

Fact 1: Spursdynasty predicts a seven game series.

"Even with Richardson out, the Warriors have more talent/depth than Dallas does to win Game 6."

Fact 2: The Warriors has more talent and depth than Dallas to win Game 6; it doesn't mean he predicts they will necessarily win game 6. They just have more talent and depth to do it.

"I said the series COULD go seven games at the most.

I think GS can win it in Game 6.

Not that hard to comprehend."

Fact 3: Spursdynasty expresses logical possibilities. The series could go to seven games at the most (nothing to do with prediction) and that despite his prediction that the series will go to seven games, it is logically possible that "GS can win it in Game 6."

Summary: SpursDynasty predicts series will go to game 7. GS has more talent and depth than Dallas to win Game 6 though, and it is logically possible regardless of his prediction, that the series can/could go to 7 games at most, and that GS can/could win game 6.

Pardon me...I was a little bored. Can't wait for the next game.

Shank
05-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Good to see you again, SpursDynasty.

dav4463
05-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Go Warriors !

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Go Warriors !

you're a little bit late

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-02-2007, 02:36 AM
you're a little bit late
:lol

Tomorrow's another day. They have another chance to close them out on Thursday.

Warriors are damn lucky they got that Sunday cushion going.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Jackson getting ejected and Jason Richardson inviting an NBA security probe into a possible pushing incident with a courtside fan late in the game.

Perhaps, but commissioner David Stern may first have to make a decision on Richardson's availability for Game 6. After Richardson's momentum carried him out of bounds late in the game, he found himself in the lap of a Dallas fan. They were briefly entangled, witnesses said, and Mavericks and NBA security interviewed the fan later for his side of the exchange.

What team and league sources were told, according to two high-ranking league officials, was that Richardson said, "Push me again, (expletive), and I'll beat your ass." NBA security's Dwayne Bishop was on the telephone with the fan late Tuesday night in the arena dining room, apparently reaching the man after he had talked to Mavericks security. At the least, Richardson probably bought himself a fine.

"I can't remember (what he said) in the heat of the moment," Richardson said of the fan. "All I know is that I pushed him back, trying to see who he was. But it's over."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AltAqUlDTL76rQ_FfX_oZIG8vLYF?slug=aw-warriorsmavs050207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

mabber
05-02-2007, 07:55 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AltAqUlDTL76rQ_FfX_oZIG8vLYF?slug=aw-warriorsmavs050207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

They won't suspend him for that. Good, teams need to be at full strength as this series plays out.

ponky
05-02-2007, 08:14 AM
oh the drama...it's the warrior with the word "believe" tattooed on his neck....lol, if "black jesus" can't get it done (and i'm not saying they won't suns fans, simmer down), there ain't no way some little toothpick kid with a fucked up hairdo is going to make much more than a whimper even if they win this series. their win would be to them what the spurs/mavs series was to us, nice but no cigar, just short of a ring.

mffl89
05-02-2007, 09:32 AM
"DALLAS -- It has to be the leading candidate for Best Game of Round 1: Dallas 118, Golden State 112.

So what could spoil the mood heading into Thursday's massive Game 6?

League discipline, of course."

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=2857559&name=stein_marc&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fesp n%2fblog%2findex%3fentryID%3d2857559%26name%3dstei n_marc

That was what they said on ESPN but since i don't have insider, I can't view it.