PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Credit

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 02:35 PM
If Richardson and/or Jackson gets suspended for tomorrow night's game, I will be the first to admit that it will be another unfortunate blow and will cost GS the game.

Regardless of who wins the series, what is your take on the Warriors this series?

Shank
05-02-2007, 02:37 PM
You might want to check the news first.

LEONARD
05-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Another thread by Jeff...wow...

Shank
05-02-2007, 02:47 PM
The third choice is my favorite. I'm shocked that his crutch phrase made it to a poll option.

Bibby_Gurl
05-02-2007, 02:59 PM
You make alot of threads. By means, without a point. :rolleyes

LEONARD
05-02-2007, 03:00 PM
You make alot of threads. By means, without a point. :rolleyes

Kings fans hate SpursDynasty too... :lol

Mavzy45
05-02-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm disappointed in the overall play of the Mavs this series. At times they have looked disinterested and out of sync. I'll give the Warriors some credit for that, they have played the Mavs very tough. If the Mavs somehow pull this out, then the Warriors deserve both credit and criticism. Credit for hanging tough, yet criticism for not finishing the job!

Bibby_Gurl
05-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey, SpursDynasty, you forgot to add this to the poll::

"This is stupid, we don't give a shit."
"SpursDynasty needs to stop making threads."
:rolleyes

Bibby_Gurl
05-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Kings fans hate SpursDynasty too... :lol

I don't understand how a Spurs fan is that dumb. :spless:
:idiot
Yes. That's a compliment.

SpursDynasty
05-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey, SpursDynasty, you forgot to add this to the poll::

"This is stupid, we don't give a shit."
"SpursDynasty needs to stop making threads."
:rolleyes

Stupid and we don't give a shit? Like the Sacrament Kings after the 2002 playoffs?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-02-2007, 03:11 PM
If the NBA suspends anyone I will be severely pisised off, this is one of the funnest series i've watched in awhile... A suspension won't do anything a very heavy couldnt do, besides ruin a great series

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-02-2007, 03:12 PM
The third choice is my favorite. I'm shocked that his crutch phrase made it to a poll option.
I thought for sure one option would be "Warriors are a fluke team". I'm very impressed with the Warriors. Sure the Mavs haven't played great, but the Warriors have still done some of the things that all good playoff teams have in common. In their victories they've executed well down the stretch, had great energy for 48 minutes, and they've never gotten intimidated or quit. If they were more mature and handled themselve better when calls didn't go their way they would have ended this series already.

Bibby_Gurl
05-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Stupid and we don't give a shit? Like the Sacrament Kings after the 2002 playoffs?

Wow. You're effing stupid. Where do the Kings pop up in this? This isn't about the Kings, they're eliminated if you didn't know. This is about you're UN-meaningful threads that just takeup space for nothing on SpursTalk. Just, cool it off a little bit. :rolleyes