PDA

View Full Version : Terry not suspended

u2sarajevo
05-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Just got off the phone with NBA spokesman Tim Frank. He said the league office will not punish Mavs guard Jason Terry for his apparent body slam of Baron Davis in Game 5. I thought there was some floppage there, too. But no harm, no (intentional) foul.

Nor will the NBA punish Stephen Jackson for getting ejected for mock clapping in the final eight seconds. It's the second time he's been ejected in this series.

Now, as for Jason Richardson, that's another story. Richardson apparently got tangled up with a fan near the baseline. The Mavs and NBA security personnel interviewed the fan after the game but there doesn't appear to be much video evidence.

Frank said a decision about Richardson may not come down today. Could be tomorrow. Stay tuned.Linkage (http://mavs.beloblog.com/)

mabber
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Linkage (http://mavs.beloblog.com/)

The longer it takes the league to render a decision the worse off it's probably going to be for JRich.

MadDog73
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM
yeah, this is not good news for Golden State....

What's with dumbass Warriors players? Immaturity might have cost them the series.

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
yeah, this is not good news for Golden State....

What's with dumbass Warriors players? Immaturity might have cost them the series.

They are absolutely, positively the sorest losers I've seen in some time in the league. I can't imagine even a single player on the Spurs roster acting the way their ENTIRE team acts after they lose.

u2sarajevo
05-02-2007, 05:22 PM
[SpursDynasty mode]They are not sore losers. They are merely showing confidence that they should have won against a team that they are better than. A team that they should be beating.[/SpursDynasty mode]

dallaskd
05-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Body slam :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2007, 06:49 PM
They are absolutely, positively the sorest losers I've seen in some time in the league. I can't imagine even a single player on the Spurs roster acting the way their ENTIRE team acts after they lose.

Yeah, maybe they could just rise to the level of class that is exuded by the Mavs - whining about conspiracies, assaulting exercise bikes, punches to the groin, etc.

Fillmoe
05-02-2007, 06:50 PM
jason ferry.... what a homo

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, maybe they could just rise to the level of class that is exuded by the Mavs - whining about conspiracies, assaulting exercise bikes, punches to the groin, etc.

You're right. Hitting an exercise bike is equivalent to assaulting a fan. :lol

And by the way, your boy Duncan whines plenty after important losses. He just does it in a super passive-aggressive way that makes it easy for Spurs fans and him to deny it.

But that's besides the point. When I said sore losers, I didn't whining. I meant letting their tempers get the best of them.

SAtown
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
And by the way, your boy Duncan whines plenty after important losses. He just does it in a super passive-aggressive way that makes it easy for Spurs fans and him to deny it.

Link, please.

SAtown
05-02-2007, 06:52 PM

Link, please (or examples)

DubMcDub
05-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Link, please (or examples)

No links sorry. I don't keep a database. A good example for you though is after Game 3 of the Spurs-Mavs series last year when he bitched (though tactfully) about the call against him at the end where Dirk stepped on him.

NorCal510
05-02-2007, 06:57 PM
bitches please your dirky ass bitch is the homo here. your fans are douche's trying to get our players suspended and your owner is a bitch! your arguement isnt valid !

Fillmoe
05-02-2007, 06:59 PM
bitches please your dirky ass bitch is the homo here. your fans are douche's trying to get our players suspended and your owner is a bitch! your arguement isnt valid !

:hat

edoubledwhy
05-02-2007, 07:36 PM
yeah seriously win a game when baron n jax play it through

edoubledwhy
05-02-2007, 07:42 PM

i honestly can't wait for the mavs reaction after game 6, and yours as well lol

ponky
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah seriously win a game when baron n jax play it through

:lmao yeah douche, check the score of last night's game when the two sniveling bitches got ejected...now check the time left in the game when they got bumped for stupidity....now, stfu

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
:lmao yeah douche, check the score of last night's game when the two sniveling bitches got ejected...now check the time left in the game when they got bumped for stupidity....now, stfu

:lol

edoubledwhy
05-02-2007, 09:30 PM

douche if you noticed when baron was ejected it was after the refs ignored dirks foul on jrich in the corner, than called bs foul on baron to basically end any chance of a comeback

call baron a sniveling bitch but the mavs hav no answer at all besides having him foul out or thrown out... keep your fingers crossed on one hand and your other on a tackle box douche

ratm1221
05-02-2007, 09:32 PM

:toast

gtownspur
05-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Dison Terry should be fined.

jbspurs
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Even sadder is Dallas needing ejections and possible suspensions in order to beat an 8th seed.

:lol:

MAVS FANS HOPING J RICH AND S JAX GET SUSPENDED FOR THEM TO SURVIVE!!! :lol

dirk4mvp
05-02-2007, 10:56 PM
MAVS FANS HOPING J RICH AND S JAX GET SUSPENDED FOR THEM TO SURVIVE!!! :lol

Really?

Holmes_Fans
05-03-2007, 09:46 AM
douche if you noticed when baron was ejected it was after the refs ignored dirks foul on jrich in the corner, than called bs foul on baron to basically end any chance of a comeback

Foul? The ball was already to the rim, Jrich new it wasn't in so he fell down. Dirk didn't do anything to make him fall down. Looked just like Dwade when he lands on his feet and falls down sideways