PDA

View Full Version : Pssst . . . Nugget Fan . . . are you there?

smeagol
05-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Let's see if they can take it the same way they've been dissing it.

For some reason, I don't think we'll see many of them until next year.

samikeyp
05-02-2007, 09:22 PM

I think we have seen that before! :lol

Duncanoypi
05-02-2007, 09:23 PM
hahahaha...nugget_fan....come over!

florige
05-02-2007, 09:44 PM
hahahaha...nugget_fan....come over!

You have to admit that some of the Nuggets fans on here weren't too bad... You guys should come to the Ravens (Baltimore) board sometimes and see how bad we have it with those prude Steelers fans. If the opposing fans we deal with were as reasonnable these fans were on here our adminstator probably wouldn't ban us for 30 days for saying hell. lol I was REALLY surprised on some of the crap they allow in here. lol They have it like a military school over there. I mean they ban long time posters for petty crap too...

duncan228
05-02-2007, 09:47 PM
I don't think the Nuggets fans are anywhere near as annoying as some of the Mavs fans are.

PM5K
05-02-2007, 09:50 PM
You have to admit, it's funny to see opposing teams come in before the series and run their mouths, and once we beat their team, they are nowhere to be found, except for the one or two that actually give the Spurs their props...

florige
05-02-2007, 09:52 PM
I don't think the Nuggets fans are anywhere near as annoying as some of the Mavs fans are.

Yeah Mavs fans do seem to be a little more argumentive, but still even those guys can't compare to what we deal with on that board. On a side note I was not on here last year, so I have no idea how obnoxious they got after that gut-wrenching defeat that had me couldn't sleep for like a week. Sometimes I wonder that if some of the "so-called" Spurs fans on here are actually Spurs fans and just not other teams fans posing... Couple of names come to mind that I won't put out there..... :spin

CubanMustGo
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Ya know considering the Nuggets haven't won a bloody series since '94 their fans were OK. Give 'em a break.

Budkin
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
The only Nugget Fan I respect on this board is NuGGets-Fan. Phonzie20, cambrad, and that annoying Brazillian bitch can all piss off. Those guys all came on here just to troll and insult people and I hope they enjoy eating their crow. Suck that dirty bird down bitches, and have a great summer! :lol

florige
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
You have to admit, it's funny to see opposing teams come in before the series and run their mouths, and once we beat their team, they are nowhere to be found, except for the one or two that actually give the Spurs their props...

I used to be a stady poster on CBS Sportline always going back and forth with Lakers fans (Kobe-Shaq era) but CBS f'ed up the format of their board after fans starting crashing it right after we beat Detroit. lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM

Come on man. Don't be a dick. All what he did was go for his team. Can't a guy hope?

florige
05-02-2007, 09:59 PM
The only Nugget Fan I respect on this board is NuGGets-Fan. Phonzie20, cambrad, and that annoying Brazillian bitch can all piss off. Those guys all came on here just to troll and insult people and I hope they enjoy eating their crow. Suck that dirty bird down bitches, and have a great summer! :lol

Yeah I know that Phonzie20 is real reasonable. I even asked him/her like what does it take to get an arguement out of you. lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
You have to admit, it's funny to see opposing teams come in before the series and run their mouths, and once we beat their team, they are nowhere to be found, except for the one or two that actually give the Spurs their props...The worst thing is they come here demanding respect for their team. As if they've earned it :rolleyes They's all a bunch of punks! Glad to see them eliminated!

leemajors
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM
i had no problem with nugget fans, they seemed pretty realistic.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't mind the Nugget FANS I just dislike their team considerably

florige
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't mind the Nugget FANS I just dislike their team considerably

Thats how I feel about Dallas after posting on here. (wasn't here last year though)

conversekid
05-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Dallas fans suck (for the most part - one or two have been cool). They run their mouths when they haven't done anything. Lakers fans were the worst in the day... but at least their team had a few rings...

florige
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Dallas fans suck (for the most part - one or two have been cool). They run their mouths when they haven't done anything. Lakers fans were the worst in the day... but at least their team had a few rings...

Yeah they had rings. That just made them ALL the more cocky and unrealistic. lol

Kermit
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
prepare for the influx of suns trolls.

GrandeDavid
05-02-2007, 10:31 PM
At least we don't have to hear from that odd Phonzie cat for possibly another year or so.

siopaoboi
05-02-2007, 10:49 PM
we're still here guys. :)

phyzik
05-02-2007, 11:00 PM
we're still here guys. :)

http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/12809/2005217146512440250_rs.jpg

finally got it right.... damn imageshack.

siopaoboi
05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/12809/2005217146512440250_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005217146512440250)

nice pic. you can have fun now....you won. :)

but try to learn how to take winning like a matured individual...just like the others.

Trifecta
05-02-2007, 11:04 PM
They're nowhere to be found -- those chicken nuggets!!!!! :)

Sense
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Stop taunting nuggets fans.... we won... they know it... move on....the suns fans should be on your crosshairs...

No one likes to be reminded about a series loss.

phyzik
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
nice pic. you can have fun now....you won. :)

but try to learn how to take winning like a matured individual...just like the others.

learn to take a ribbing and I might consider it... its all in fun.

its mainly frustration with the Denver sports articles that seem to have nothing but jackasses writing them anyway.

conversekid
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
True - lose with class and win with class (unless we beat the mavs) :lol

siopaoboi
05-02-2007, 11:08 PM
learn to take a ribbing and I might consider it... its all in fun.

we can take it man. if you read the other threads, we congratulated your team without any excuses.

understand you're having fun :) goodluck on your next series.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Stop taunting nuggets fans.... we won... they know it... move on....the suns fans should be on your crosshairs...

No one likes to be reminded about a series loss.
True, I think this forum is a lot better because you just don't get the views and opinions of spurs fans, you also get the opinions of fans from other teams as well. Hope the Nuggie fans stay here for the long run. :toast

phyzik
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
True, I think this forum is a lot better because you just don't get the views and opinions of spurs fans, you also get the opinions of fans from other teams as well. Hope the Nuggie fans stay here for the long run. :toast

me too, but if we have another mass gathering and it turns out like it did with Mavericks fans, someone needs to put on a steel toed boot and introduce their asses to it.... :p:

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-02-2007, 11:11 PM
pffft ive probably been here longer than alot of the bandwagon Spurs fans that show up this time of the year :lol

Im not going anywhere. Im cheering for Frankie for the rest of the playoffs :smokin

siopaoboi
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM

why not. after all most nuggs fans really pick the spurs over us to start the series. we're grounded enough to admit that :)