PDA

View Full Version : What Suns fans are saying...

SpursFanFirst
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I didn't want to put this up too soon, and jinx us tonight...but I found this this afternoon when I was looking for that Terry/Warrior video...
From the Suns forum...
Bring 'em on! :hungry:

http://www.phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=7545&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

bonesinaz
05-02-2007, 10:02 PM
:lol :lol
Most of the Suns fans I know here know nothing about bball. They don't even know who else is in the playoffs. Someone yesterday told me that neither the Suns nor the Spurs would be in the WCF. What an idiot. That was also the same person who calls Manu 'dirty'.

The only person I can really discuss sports with besides my husband here is an old guy from LA. He loves the Lakers and the Suns, but he is honest about their chances.

easjer
05-02-2007, 10:22 PM
That was great - thanks for the link. Very funny to read other team's fan's perspectives. I read it out loud to SFIE and kept laughing or arguing.

Since we got a mention I wondered if wormwood was a regular here too.

Be interesting to keep reading there. I'm predicting Spurs in 5, so I had a good laugh at the one guy who put out all these reasons that the Suns don't match up well and went on to predict Suns in 5. Heh, no, don't think so.

phyzik
05-02-2007, 10:22 PM
I hate this spurs team with a passion.

Their switch has officially been flipped on IMO.

Is ours?

ShelC, your team can flicker that switch all they want, Spurs are cutting the power. :drunk

DDS4
05-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Reading the first two pages of that thread was hilarious.

I think the Suns fans were wishing the Spurs were eliminated.

conversekid
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
they didn't seem to be bashing us, except for one poster... hopefully their fans will be civil

SpursFanFirst
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah, it's fun to see what the other fans are thinking.
I need to go back and see what they said after the game tonight.