PDA

View Full Version : Next up, The Phoenix Suns

T Park
05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
What will it take, to beat the Phoenix Suns?

What do the Spurs have to do strategy wise?

IMO, this series might be, a bit easier on the Spurs than the last.

They aren't as physical as Denver, and their interior defense obviously isn't as good.

What say you.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Spurs in 6

We'll get a split in phoenix, take games 3 and 4 at home, lose game 5, win game 6

book it

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Abuse Amare on the offensive end.

Guard the 3 pt line and let them try and win it inside, coz there is no way they can do that.

Transition D isnt an issue as Denver found out.

T Park
05-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Ya know going at Amare on the offensive end is a fantastic point.

Duncan needs to go at him and get him in foul trouble early, and go ahead and force Thomas to come in.

Yeah he guards Duncan well, but Stoudamire is a half assed shot blocker, and getting him out, pretty much is parting the red sea.

Guarding the 3 is very critical, and transistion D is a given.

Pretty much just pull out the gameplan from 05, with some tweaks, and you've got a winner.

slayermin
05-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Manu is going to have to be huge off the bench to negate Barbosa. I think he will because he loves playing in Arizona for some reason.

Pound TD inside and get their bigs into foul trouble. Other than Kurt Thomas and Amare, who can guard TD?

Despot
05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Ya know going at Amare on the offensive end is a fantastic point.

Duncan needs to go at him and get him in foul trouble early, and go ahead and force Thomas to come in.

Yeah he guards Duncan well, but Stoudamire is a half assed shot blocker, and getting him out, pretty much is parting the red sea.

Guarding the 3 is very critical, and transistion D is a given.

Pretty much just pull out the gameplan from 05, with some tweaks, and you've got a winner.

Do you think we are going to try to run with PHX?

timvp
05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Raja Bell is going to try to get physical with Manu. Expect some late hits and some hard fouls.

Hopefully Manu can fight through that and return to his All-Star form.

ducks
05-02-2007, 11:35 PM
hell no

ducks
05-02-2007, 11:36 PM
what is sad spurs can not get nash in foul trouble because he plays no d
only way to get him a foul is when spurs are on d trying to get the o foul

T Park
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Do you think we are going to try to run with PHX?

Run with them?

No.

Run selectively like in 05?

Yes. probobly more with Finley playing so well right now.

Finley and Barry have got to be freakin licking their chop's right now.

ducks
05-02-2007, 11:39 PM
87-85 suns

Kobulingam
05-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Possible sweep.

dbreiden83080
05-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Spurs in 6

We'll get a split in phoenix, take games 3 and 4 at home, lose game 5, win game 6

book it

Yes Spurs in 6 Tony will have a huge series making Nash less of a factor. Tim and Manu will both have their way with the Suns non-existant D. Suns D is a little better than it was 2 years ago but in the big spot they have never gotten the big stop. This series will be no different, Spurs in 6.

milkyway21
05-02-2007, 11:56 PM
i told you so TPark. 3 pointers will beat the Nuggets.:D

Finley set a San Antonio playoff record with eight 3-pointers and finished with 26 points in game 5

"He was fantastic. He came out and served it up well. And he just kept shooting," said Robert Horry, who hit a big 3 late in the Spurs' Game 4 victory

the Suns?

first one->Manu must think of a possible way on how to hassle against Raja Bell.

ATXSPUR
05-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Spurs in 5. Spurs win both of the first two in phoenix then the suns steal game 3 in SA then the spurs win the next two.

Horry For 3!
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Run with them?

No.

Run selectively like in 05?

Yes. probobly more with Finley playing so well right now.

Finley and Barry have got to be freakin licking their chop's right now.
Didn't Barry play pretty well against the Suns?

dbreiden83080
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Spurs in 5. Spurs win both of the first two in phoenix then the suns steal game 3 in SA then the spurs win the next two.

Let not go nuts, they will i say get a split in Phoenix and win both home games. Suns are better than 2 years ago but still not good enough to beat the Spurs. We are a bad matchup for them.

J.T.
05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I think we will see shades of the '05 series, but it will probably go six games. The Spurs need to crowd the 3 point line and put pressure on everyone but Stoudemire. Amare is one of those guys who I think is going to get his points no matter how you play him. But stranger things have happened with the Spurs. I think Parker will play Nash well.

The guy to look out for on Phoenix is Barbosa. He has wicked speed and could go off like Devin Harris has done to us in the past. I think last year the Spurs were caught off guard by how Avery played Harris. The Spurs know what Barbosa can do, but nevertheless, I think he is the X Factor for Phoenix.

I agree with timvp that it's key for Manu to fight through Raja Bell's physicality.

However, if we can play them as well as we did in the last regular season meeting consistenly thru the series, this could easily go just five games. But I think Spurs in six.

PM5K
05-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I guess you have to look at the differences between the teams we've beaten in the past and their current team, part of that is Bell and Barbosa...

mabber
05-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Series will go at least 6 games. Series certainly will be more difficult than the Nugget series.

L.I.T
05-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Spurs in 6, they take one of the first two games in Phoenix. I'm kinda leaning towards the pivotal match-up being Nash vs. Parker. If Parker can do what he did to Iverson to Nash, Spurs will cake-walk through to the WCF.

Marion has historically sucked against Bowen. Spurs can play the quality transition defense and crowd their shooters in the half-court, negating some of their speed advantage.

I'm actually for them doing something like 2005, just let Amare go off and get his numbers, but play tight man defense on the rest of the team and limit Nash's penetrations in the half-court.

On offense, selective running and just grind them into the dirt in their set offense. Suns can't hang defensively with anything the Spurs do on a regular basis. Finley and Barry should have a field day going bombs away. Horry needs to continue selectively picking his spots.

Watching the Sixth Man battle is going to be entertaining.

Sense
05-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Duncan needs to be alive. He's been shit IMHO so far.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-03-2007, 12:14 AM
we should put bowen on nash, it worked wonders last time

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Tougher than Denver?

No, Denver was a fantastic defensive team, physical, and with tough scorers.

A perfect opening round opponent.

Phoenix will be alot less physical, but will test the Spurs's stamina on defense.

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:16 AM

nah, keep him on Marion and shut him down.

Parker can hang just fine with him.

mabber
05-03-2007, 12:17 AM

Maybe in key moments but I think the key to defending Nash is to throw several different guys at him and try to wear him down by the end of the games.

I don't see the Suns beating the Spurs unless Marion is effective in the half court offense (late in games) and he's never shown that ability in the past.

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:18 AM
I don't see the Suns beating the Spurs unless Marion is effective in the half court offense (late in games) and he's never shown that ability in the past.

Bowen will see to it that Marion doesn't :)

dbreiden83080
05-03-2007, 12:19 AM

LOL he kicked ass tonight and they won in 5 against a tough defensive team. He will go for 25 and 12 easy against the suns, probably more. Tony though is the key to the series he needs to be aggressive the whole way. The Suns up and down style of play is tailor made for him and they have nobody that can stop him.

01Snake
05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Vbookie this baby as it looks like it set.

Kobulingam
05-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Tim can do much better against Amare because Amare sucks as a defender when someone posts right up on him. Amare is a great defender if someone takes off near him (but not right beside him). I don't think Duncan even does the latter, so Amare is going to be ............. mine meat.

Kobulingam
05-03-2007, 12:24 AM
You guys predicting 6/7 game series are crazy. This is a sweep and possibly 5 game series if Suns get too many breaks in a single game.

J.T.
05-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Well it's good to know that we got about 3 more hours of rest than the Suns.

Shank
05-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Suns in 6.

J.T.
05-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Suns in 6.

You want to put some money on that?

Horry For 3!
05-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Bowen should guard Marion. He shut him down completely in 05. Parker did very well on Iverson, if he can play good D on Iverson, he can for sure play D on Nash.

Shank
05-03-2007, 12:29 AM
You want to put some money on that?

You know I'm just playing out the role of bad guy. It's all good
:spin

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:30 AM
You guys predicting 6/7 game series are crazy. This is a sweep and possibly 5 game series if Suns get too many breaks in a single game.

So your saying Raja Bell, James Jones, and Boris Diaw, arent better than Jim Jackson, Walter MCarty, Quentin Richardson, and, Pat freaking Burke?

Your crazy.

jaespur21
05-03-2007, 12:38 AM
call 911 shawn marion is a joke in your town

jaespur21
05-03-2007, 12:39 AM
So your saying Raja Bell, James Jones, and Boris Diaw, arent better than Jim Jackson, Walter MCarty, Quentin Richardson, and, Pat freaking Burke?

Your crazy.

they are about the same to me...except that Qrich and Jim jack were better scorers than the aforementioned

ATXSPUR
05-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Suns in 6.

troll

aaronstampler
05-03-2007, 12:42 AM
nah, keep him on Marion and shut him down.

Parker can hang just fine with him.

You weren't paying attention the last game then, TPark.

Pop made a genius move last game of putting Bowen on Nash. He's longer, a bit stronger, and his reach upset the timing of the pick and roll. Tony's a good defender, but he's too small to do much against the Nash-Amare pick and roll.

The key to our beating Phx last time was Pop putting Bowen on Nash, Parker on LB (since he's the only one quick enough to stay with him), and let Manu/Fin deal with Marion.

Marion isn't much of a dribbler and doesn't have a post up game, so size isn't a factor guarding him except on the boards. But we did a good job on him last time.

Maybe when Bell is in the game and Barbosa is in the bench we can guard them conventionally, but with LB in the game, Parker shouldn't be guarding Nash.

aaronstampler
05-03-2007, 12:43 AM

Your crazy.

You forgot Joe Johnson.

aaronstampler
05-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Bowen should guard Marion. He shut him down completely in 05. Parker did very well on Iverson, if he can play good D on Iverson, he can for sure play D on Nash.

It's not the same thing. Iverson was looking to score. Nash is looking to pass first and score second. You need a bigger guy on him to upset his timing and take away his vision.

efrem1
05-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Now we will see if the Crawford flap affects the team's chances.

jaespur21
05-03-2007, 12:46 AM
idk aaron bowen shuts marion completely down....just call marion albertsons when bowen is on him...hell call marion planet k after the no bong law when bruce bowen is on him. tony can guard raja bell for all i care fuck a raja bell

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Joe Johnson was non existent other than game 4.

This team is wayyyy better than the 05 team...

TDMVPDPOY
spurs in 4 :D:D

duncan expose that shit dpoy in camby,

now his going to expose the suns run n gun system

boutons_
Tony has avg 28 PPG in 3 games vs Suns non-existent defense.

jaespur21
Now we will see if the Crawford flap affects the team's chances.
move on stop thinkin about that shit

T Park
Bowen will start on Marion, to keep him out of the game...

Shank
05-03-2007, 12:54 AM
troll

/momentary threadjack

Trolls usually have 1800 posts, right? Fuck yourself.

/end threadjack

T Park
05-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Not a troll, just an attention whore.

Shank
05-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Not a troll, just an attention whore.

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

ATXSPUR
05-03-2007, 01:00 AM
/momentary threadjack

Trolls usually have 1800 posts, right? Fuck yourself.

/end threadjack

Why dont you shut up and start thinking about how to not allow baron davis to fuck you guys up the ass tommorw night south okie

Amarelooms
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Possible sweep.

lol delusional...Suns are the favorite...don't be surprised if they go up 2-0 and you guys are ready to jump off a cliff :elephant

efrem1
05-03-2007, 01:07 AM
move on stop thinkin about that shit

OK :oops

BeerIsGood!
05-03-2007, 01:07 AM
I think the key is to rotate defensive assignments based on the situation and lineups. I can see Parker getting time on both Nash and Barbosa, while also seeing Bowen get time on Nash, Marion, and Barbosa if Barbosa starts to get off. The keys are 1)the defensive rotation challenging shooters and rotating to cover the paint. 2) Manu, Finley, Barry's defense on Bell, Marion, possibly Barbosa. If they can cover, the Spurs can force challenged shots and a low %.

ATXSPUR
05-03-2007, 01:13 AM

The nuggets were supposed to be too. We still won in 5.

lefty
05-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Spurs take games 1 and 2 on the road ; book it

aaronstampler
05-03-2007, 01:16 AM

You said the same thing about the Nugs.

Man In Black
05-03-2007, 01:18 AM
It's not the same thing. Iverson was looking to score. Nash is looking to pass first and score second. You need a bigger guy on him to upset his timing and take away his vision.

Technically, the way that Pop aligns his defense will have both of them situationally covering Nash with an emphasis on trying to get Steve to shoot first, and pass second. Doing that limits the amount of 3's that Phoenix needs to run up the score. Also emphasizing the run out defense keeping wings and guards back to hamper Phoenix's penchant to run.
In essence, the game plan hasn't changed much, but the cast has on both sides. Both teams are stronger and have something to prove. It's the classic take from boxing...STYLES MAKE FIGHTS!!! Can the irresistible force that is the Suns get past the immovable object that is the Spurs? Hell naw. Spurs in 6 or less.

lefty
05-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Spurs are in championship mode right now, while Suns are just in MVP mode (once again)

Amarelooms
05-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Spurs take games 1 and 2 on the road ; book it

HAHAHAHA :elephant

lefty
05-03-2007, 01:23 AM
HAHAHAHA :elephant

U'll see ; aren't you supposed to be praying right now ?

T Park
05-03-2007, 01:26 AM
When the Spurs lose game 1

you guys that doubt me will be the same pissing and moaning.

Xylus
05-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Man, you guys are a confident bunch. Not that you don't have a right to be--Spurs have had the Suns' number for awhile--but damn.

A letter to Mike D'Antoni:

Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas
Please start Kurt Thomas

kthx

spurspf
05-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Where have I heard, "This team is way better than 05?" But you know what even if Tony can play as good a defense on Nash as he did on Iverson, I want him on Marion because Marion can only shoot the 3 pointer if he is out there by himself. Have anybody half contest the shot he can't make it. Bowen on Nash I like because not only can he stay in front of him but just like last game, he is so much longer than Nash, that he gets turnovers. Didn't he have like seven assists and 6 turnovers the last game against us?

Amarelooms
05-03-2007, 01:37 AM
U'll see ; aren't you supposed to be praying right now ?

Ummm just a basketball game..if the Mavs lose so be it. At least I'm not a blind homer that thinks the SPurs will win both games on the road in Phoenix..not gonna happen :elephant

T Park
05-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Man, you guys are a confident bunch. Not that you don't have a right to be--Spurs have had the Suns' number for awhile--but damn.

The Spurs are to the Suns, what the Warriors are to the Mavericks.

As a wise man said last night at the post GTG talk session.

If Phoenix played anyone else other than SA, they would win.

Amarelooms
05-03-2007, 01:43 AM

Just like if the Mavs played anyone else besides the Warriors they would win :rolleyes

Xylus
05-03-2007, 01:44 AM

Honestly, I think San Antonio is the only team that can beat Phoenix.

Which is why is fucking sucks that we're meeting you guys in the 2nd round. :dramaquee

lefty
05-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Ummm just a basketball game..if the Mavs lose so be it. At least I'm not a blind homer that thinks the SPurs will win both games on the road in Phoenix..not gonna happen :elephant

Will happen

mavsfan1000
05-03-2007, 02:15 AM
Suns in 7. The suns are rested and healthy this time and the spurs aren't as good as they were 2 years ago. Nash won't be forced to play much defense if Bowen is out there. I would actually bench Bowen to force Nash to guard Finley. Also Bell is a solid defender and will not let Ginobili go off like he did a couple years ago.

milkyway21
05-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Suns in 7. The suns are rested and healthy this time and the spurs aren't as good as they were 2 years ago. Nash won't be forced to play much defense if Bowen is out there. I would actually bench Bowen to force Nash to guard Finley. Also Bell is a solid defender and will not let Ginobili go off like he did a couple years ago.i hope you predicted the opposite again:D

-Finley is of no use anymore.
-GS can't beat the Mavs
-Nelson sucks as a coach
now,
-Suns in 7

BTW, Cuban looks like he lost big in the stock market the way i saw him in the sidelines in game 4 huh? Sleepless in Dallas? :wakeup

mavsfan1000
05-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I never said anything about Nelson sucking as a coach. I said the mavs in 6 but yeah I was wrong. Dirk decided not to show up this series and Golden State are incredibly hot right now. So yeah I'm not totally accurate but not everything I say goes the opposite like you think. Maybe the spurs have the psychological advantage though which in that case could be like what Golden State did to Dallas. The suns are much better now so I expect a very close series.

milkyway21
05-03-2007, 02:41 AM
I never said anything about Nelson sucking as a coach. I said the mavs in 6 but yeah I was wrong. Dirk decided not to show up this series and Golden State are incredibly hot right now. So yeah I'm not totally accurate but not everything I say goes the opposite like you think. Maybe the spurs have the psychological advantage though which in that case could be like what Golden State did to Dallas. The suns are much better now so I expect a very close series.

yeah i agree to a very close series. I think this will go on to game 6 or 7.

but with the Spurs winning by a single digit.

naico
05-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Offense: - Parker should use his quickness, he can go by nash easily.

- Use the pick n roll; again parker could free up duncan easily, drawing the
double team away from, which should lead to some easy baskets, or could
draw some fouls on stoudamire.

- play with duncan!! He should profit from stoudamire's offensive efforts
and abuse him on offense. Oberto could play a factor here, knowing he
can free himself up and put him in a good position to get some easy baskets.
He also is a great passer down low.

- when suns play zone; set whoever is being guarded by nash on the strong
side.

- Make Marion work on defense.

- One play that the spurs should really benefit from in these series: guard
dumps the ball into duncan, cuts by him while duncan fakes the hand off.
Duncan one on one.Thats what they did a lot 2 years ago and it really
worked out for them.
Should make stoudamire work a lot on defense.

- feed off a hot shooting hand

Defense: - make marion and barbosa work for their baskets.

- big pressure on nash; when it matters maybe box and one or box nd two.

- deny the ball as much as possible.

- DO NOT let nash drive, we cant give him to much courtvision; if we can
take away his passing game, we should win.

- If Nash does make it work, play some zone so we can rotate on defense and
avoid players such as marion and stoudamire to get some wide open lay-ups
or dunks. Again Oberto could be key here because he is one of the best in
the league( i kid you not) in rotating on defense. He's been doin it his entire
career in Europe.

- Elson could play a defensive role on Marion.

- Frustrate Marion ( tends to dissapear in a game when frustrated)

majinkoola
05-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Marion will be on Parker; Nash will rarely be on him unless the Spurs have neither Barry nor Bowen nor Vaughn in the game.

Kurt Thomas will see a lot of minutes against Duncan. The reason the Suns got him was to guard great low post scorers like Duncan.

Whoever said to put Finley in instead of Bowen, that's a good idea for the Spurs. Bowen's D won't be that important against the Suns anyway; shutting down Raja Bell isn't all that necessary. That way Nash would have to guard Parker.

Tigole Bitties
05-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Manu should guard Marion, Parker on Bell, and Bowen on Nash. Parker has to guard Barbosa as well. We should stick Elson on Amare as much as possible. Oberto is too slow and too unathletic to guard Amare.

Both will be racking up the fouls like mad men. Not a good thing with Amare being an above average FT shooter.

If given the opportunity, James White would probably do well in this series.

How did Dallas defend Nash last year? A combination of Jason Terry and Devin Harris?

ElNono
05-03-2007, 06:27 AM
I think a big factor in this series is the fact that:
Pop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D'Antoni

Plus we've been in Nash head since his Dallas days.

Talking about Dallas, I would like to take the opportunity of thanking Mark Cuban for subsidizing the Spurs by paying a good chunk of the salary of now franchise-record-holder Michael Finley. Way to go Mark!

ducks
05-03-2007, 08:39 AM
he has played camby and they have been banging him
suns can not do that

ducks
05-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Marion will be on Parker; Nash will rarely be on him unless the Spurs have neither Barry nor Bowen nor Vaughn in the game.

Kurt Thomas will see a lot of minutes against Duncan. The reason the Suns got him was to guard great low post scorers like Duncan.

Whoever said to put Finley in instead of Bowen, that's a good idea for the Spurs. Bowen's D won't be that important against the Suns anyway; shutting down Raja Bell isn't all that necessary. That way Nash would have to guard Parker.
marion will be guarded by bowen

Assman
05-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Ummm just a basketball game..if the Mavs lose so be it.

Weakest argument of the year :toast

Extra Stout
05-03-2007, 09:16 AM
The Spurs have well-established, long-standing matchup advantages against the Suns. So if the Spurs play at a high level, they should win the series. But, the margin of error is not very high for the Spurs simply because of how good the Suns are.

SAGambler
05-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Series will go at least 6 games. Series certainly will be more difficult than the Nugget series.

No way. Denver was much more physical than Phoenix will be.

Key is taking Nash out of his game. Not allowing passing lanes for him. Maybe even at times double team him just to keep him off his game.

You take Nash out of the equation just a little bit, and the Suns have no chance.

Let Amare have his.....Just don't send him to the FT line for "and 1s".

Manu needs to come up big in this series. Fin needs to continue down the path he has been on lately. I also think Barry will come on big in this series if he is given the minutes.

I think Fin, Horry, and Barry are probably licking their chops about now.

And I really don't think Phoenix is exactly looking forward to taking on the Spurs. They have tried before and failed. It's easier to say that's "out of your mind" than it is to actually put it out of your mind.

I think Spurs take this one in no more than 6. Probably 5. Spurs will take back HCA Sunday.

As good as Phoenix played the Lake Show, remember the Spurs are not a one-dimentional team, and that should give the Suns fits.

Time to send Phoenix packing.....

:flag: :flag: :flag:

bdictjames
05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Just play like we did in the last game; no easy points for them and effectively closing out quarters.

I just want to shut up the bandwagoner fans.

itzsoweezee
05-03-2007, 09:29 AM

i don't believe that's going to happen. d'antoni already said that the suns are going to try to outscore everyone they play in the playoffs. they're not going to change their style up. thus, i don't see thomas getting big minutes.

easjer
05-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Oh, I'll get in on this - Please play Kurt Thomas, please play Kurt Thomas, please play Kurt Thomas!

He interrupts the offensive flow. I'm down with that.

Suns are a better team than in 2005. But the way to beat them hasn't changed much at all. Spurs must control the game, keep from fouling Amare, but if he goes off, clamp down on everyone else, go inside early and often to create foul trouble, make their shots and play stellar defense. I really think that despite the fact that the Suns are a better team than the Nuggets, they will be a little easier for us. Less physicality, more stamina. The only problem I see is if they do what hurt them in the Denver series - ie, fall in love with their jumpshot even when it's not falling.

Spurs in 5.

Spursfan101
05-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Putting bowen on nash will work. But who do you put on Barbosa?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2007, 11:23 AM
marion will be guarded by bowen

Finley actually guarded Marion pretty well in the last matchup this year.

I think Pop is going to throw tons of looks at Phoenix and see what sticks.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2007, 11:25 AM

Bowen's D was pivotal in '05 against Phoenix, and it will be again.

Duncan owns Kurt Thomas so I hope they use KT on Tim.