PDA

View Full Version : Marion ripping the Lakers !!!

lefty
05-03-2007, 01:27 AM
:lol :lol

"We gotta be better in the next round cos the Spurs have leadership and can play at this level"

Texas_Ranger
05-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Bowen will stop him, like in 2005.

RonMexico
05-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Bowen will stop him, like in 2005.

Well, the Suns also don't have Choke-Rich out there to brick every wide open 3 he gets.

As long as Bowen can't stop Bell, Barbosa, and Marion all at once, then I feel better about the Suns' chances (remember the only game the Suns won in 05? It was in Joe Johnson's return where he was able to take some load off Marion and work on Bowen a little bit himself).

timvp
05-03-2007, 02:54 AM
The Lakers suck. Marion was just being honest.

Texas_Ranger
05-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Well, the Suns also don't have Choke-Rich out there to brick every wide open 3 he gets.

As long as Bowen can't stop Bell, Barbosa, and Marion all at once, then I feel better about the Suns' chances (remember the only game the Suns won in 05? It was in Joe Johnson's return where he was able to take some load off Marion and work on Bowen a little bit himself).

I also think that Suns've got a better team this year than they had in 2005. We will have some problems with Manu, cause Bell is a great defender. I'm just a little bit afraid of Barbosa. The guy is phenomenal. He is fast, can shot the ball great, make 3 pointers... The guy could be a big problem.

Xylus
05-03-2007, 03:09 AM
I also think that Suns've got a better team this year than they had in 2005. We will have some problems with Manu, cause Bell is a great defender. I'm just a little bit afraid of Barbosa. The guy is phenomenal. He is fast, can shot the ball great, make 3 pointers... The guy could be a big problem.
It's gonna be a great series. :D

hitmanyr2k
05-03-2007, 07:08 AM

Barbosa is a cherry picker. The Spurs need to control the tempo and limit those easy fast break buckets the Suns depend on and they'll be fine.

Texas_Ranger
05-03-2007, 07:50 AM
It's gonna be a great series. :D

I hope so. :spin

TDMVPDPOY
05-03-2007, 08:09 AM
when he said lvl...wat does he mean by that? the suns lvl or spurs lvl?

cose suns lvl is BS.

Duncanoypi
05-03-2007, 09:54 AM

this was said also in Denver in the first round... :elephant

Mr. Body
05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
He's right. The Lakers were as bad as a middle-bracket Eastern Conference team this year.

SirChaz
05-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Suns got a slumping and injured Lakers team and coasted through the series.

Odom is a warrior but just Kobe and Odom wasn't enough to win more than 1.

Purple & Gold
05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Marion isn't as good as he thinks he is. He can be counted on disappearing for at least a couple of games.

Matrix Marion
05-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Nothing wrong with telling the truth. :smokin

RonMexico
05-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Marion isn't as good as he thinks he is. He can be counted on disappearing for at least a couple of games.

Speaking of which, what happened to your "centers of the future" Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum? Looked like Kwame showed up for one game, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

RonMexico
05-03-2007, 08:52 PM
when he said lvl...wat does he mean by that? the suns lvl or spurs lvl?

cose suns lvl is BS.

I think he means the "level of being in the 2nd round."

Perhaps I should put this in diction you could understand: the jumping man with the orange ball said that the team that wears purple and gold isn't as good as the team that wears black and silver.