PDA

View Full Version : I am not the Anti-Spur

ggoose25
11-22-2004, 10:45 PM
I know I may have come off as the anti-spur spur fan, but I swear I'm not. Just as I didnt want to get excited after an 8-2 start, I'm not worried about a 2 game losing streak... at all, im not even sweating it.

I want this team to gain experience in winning AND in losing. I want this team to experience heart-breaking losses (in the reg. season that is). And then I want this team to come together in the second half of the season and to take it to the house as the baddest mofo's anyone has ever seen.

This is exactly what I wanted for the Spurs: an early reality check so they can get pissed and get it really crunk.

ggoose25
11-22-2004, 10:47 PM
btw, I want more Devean George...

I mean D. Brown.

ducks
11-22-2004, 10:48 PM
I Want One Game With Tp,manu And Duncan Scoring 20 Or More Each!

spursfaninla
11-22-2004, 11:05 PM
crunk?

I guess thats not much worse then Ducan.

Guru of Nothing
11-22-2004, 11:24 PM
I know I may have come off as the anti-spur spur fan, but I swear I'm not. Just as I didnt want to get excited after an 8-2 start, I'm not worried about a 2 game losing streak... at all, im not even sweating it.

Thanks for sharing your emotions.

Solid D
11-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Just be careful you don't get an I infection.

samikeyp
11-22-2004, 11:34 PM
nothing wrong with anything you said goose. As long as you are with the team through good and bad times, you are never the Anti-Spur.

IceColdBrewski
11-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Stop sweating it goose. There's nothing wrong with not being the pom-pom waiving homer type. I get slammed all the time for being critical of certain players and coaches but I don't let that stuff bother me.

I can tell you're a guy that has been watching the game for a while now. Don't let the homers drag you down.