PDA

View Full Version : hey mavfans...

hater
05-03-2007, 12:24 PM
thanks for Finley!!!!!

he's fucking amazing :clap :clap :clap :clap

http://www.lahora.com.gt/06/05/18/textos/deporte/i6a.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/44/fullj.getty-73920284ce012_nugget_spur_11_37_09_pm.jpg

LEONARD
05-03-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL...you're welcome!!

I won't bother doing a search for threads started complaining about him...

and if he was 8/9 on 3's last night, he's due to go 1/10 over a couple games... ;)

Duncanoypi
05-03-2007, 12:27 PM
^not anymore...

sprrs
05-03-2007, 12:30 PM
He's been nothing but consistent since the all-star break, which is pretty much the same thing we got from him last year. Of all the reasons Spurs lost last year, he wasn't one of them.

Mavsman
05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
He's a great vet !

Matrix Marion
05-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Dam Nash couldn't get him to come to the Suns. :bang

conversekid
05-03-2007, 12:34 PM
How many Mavs fans have their butthole tightening up, waiting for the Warriors blitz tonight?

ATRAIN
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I wonder if Dirk is going to get pissed drunk tonight after the mavs lose and tomm there will be pictures of him wearing a FINALS 07 hat like last years picture ;).

jn77
05-03-2007, 01:02 PM
LOL...you're welcome!!

I won't bother doing a search for threads started complaining about him...

and if he was 8/9 on 3's last night, he's due to go 1/10 over a couple games... ;)

Yeah, I was also remembering the "trade Finley" threads earlier this year. How quickly some people can turn on you. I love the "Fin-Dog" I hope he gets his ring this year!

sprrs
05-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, I was also remembering the "trade Finley" threads earlier this year. How quickly some people can turn on you. I love the "Fin-Dog" I hope he gets his ring this year!

Fairweather fans at their finest. The same people who said Horry should retire and Bowen should be let go.

clambake
05-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Good luck Spurs fans. Finish the job. You must win game 1.

sunsbum
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I wonder if Dirk is going to get pissed drunk tonight after the mavs lose and tomm there will be pictures of him wearing a FINALS 07 hat like last years picture ;).

was that picture real? i actually thought it was photoshopped. dirk always has a way of letting those not so great kodak moments get out.

Obstructed_View
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
I love the extra sting it has to give Mark Cuban when he signs Finley's paycheck.

mabber
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I love the extra sting it has to give Mark Cuban when he signs Finley's paycheck.

As if Cuban actually signs his paycheck :rolleyes

Obstructed_View
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
As if Cuban actually signs his paycheck :rolleyes
Cuban's still on the hook for his salary until next year IIRC. The Mavs were given amnesty from the luxury tax hit, not what they owe him on his contract. Unless something has changed, Cubes pays Finley to hit threes for the Spurs.

mFFL03
05-03-2007, 02:41 PM
too inconsistent in regular play.....for some reason I think he gets a little better with pressure (i.e. towards end of game)

we just went away from him in the end because we started going to dirk or nash. plus combined with the inconsistent regular game play, it was hard to make a case for him at the end of the game

bdictjames
05-03-2007, 02:42 PM
He's finding his stroke right now that's for sure. I dont wince anymore every time he makes that shot.

hater
05-03-2007, 02:45 PM
You must win game 1.

why? no game in this series will be a must win for us, unless Suns are up 3

Kevin Blackistone
05-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Dont gloat about Finley. Just enjoy the show and hope he keeps it going to a championship

LEONARD
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Cuban's still on the hook for his salary until next year IIRC. The Mavs were given amnesty from the luxury tax hit, not what they owe him on his contract. Unless something has changed, Cubes pays Finley to hit threes for the Spurs.

I'm 99.9% he's aware of that...his point was probably that Cuban doesn't physically take a pen and sign Finley's paychecks... ;)

Findog
05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
He's a class act. If the Mavs go out, I'll be rooting for him to get his ring.

Findog
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
How many Mavs fans have their butthole tightening up, waiting for the Warriors blitz tonight?

I've got my bottle of xanax ready. I don't have a handle on this at all...Nothing surprises me tonite...Not a GS blowout, or a Dallas win.

mavsfan1000
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
He'll cool off. Finley has always been a streaky shooter. Time for him to disappear. Also the Nuggets perimeter defense is the worst in the league.

41times
05-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Dear lord did you Spurs fans not learn anything about Finley last year?!?!

Why the hell do you think he's not in Dallas anymore? It's because he sux in big game situations now, he can't play defense and he will dissapear faster than a NY City pickpocket and he is about as reliable as a freaking Kia without a warranty.

You have been warned again........Beware!

spursfan09
05-03-2007, 03:55 PM
:

Why the hell do you think he's not in Dallas anymore? It's because he sux in big game situations now, he can't play defense and he will dissapear faster than a NY City pickpocket and he is about as reliable as a freaking Kia without a warranty.

:rolleyes
Well don't worry about Finley choking this time around. he plays for the Spurs now. so he has luck and strong history on his side now.

vander
05-03-2007, 03:56 PM
i think the mavs get to pay out his salary over the next 20 years, so it was a pretty good deal for them and a pretty good deal for us

mabber
05-03-2007, 04:13 PM
thanks for Finley!!!!!

he's fucking amazing :clap :clap :clap :clap

http://www.lahora.com.gt/06/05/18/textos/deporte/i6a.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/44/fullj.getty-73920284ce012_nugget_spur_11_37_09_pm.jpg

Until he goes 1 for 10 in game one of this next series then the Spurs forum will turn on him once again (like they had the 1st half of the season) :lol

Photobucket
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
To bad Kori does not like us quoting spur fans, I can dig up about 1000 posts you all have made on how he sucks and let's get rid of him.

Bipolar Spurs fans crack me up!

Doug Collins
05-03-2007, 04:20 PM

:rolleyes He showed up last year vs the mavs and so far he's shown up in this year's playoffs. I'll take it.

Obstructed_View
05-04-2007, 12:09 AM
You mean when he came up huge in the clutch against Dallas? I guess not.

Why the hell do you think he's not in Dallas anymore?
Money.

It's because he sux in big game situations now, he can't play defense and he will dissapear faster than a NY City pickpocket and he is about as reliable as a freaking Kia without a warranty.

He was a scapegoat in Dallas for the team's failures. Looking at the current failure that they are experiencing without him, I'd say it's probably not his fault.

cornbread
05-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Dear lord did you mffls not learn anything about Dirk last year?!?!

He sux in big game situations now, he can't play defense and he will dissapear faster than a NY City pickpocket and he is about as reliable as a freaking Kia without a warranty.

I couldn't help it. I had to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

ehz33satx
05-04-2007, 12:30 AM

I would take 8 threes from Finley anyday over 8 points from Dirk Nodickski!

ehz33satx
05-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Dirk obviously has no pride or fighting spirit! WTF is 8 points? Mavs have got to be proud as peacocks to have that d__kless wonder as their franchise player.

zrinkill
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM

This is Ironic considering what happened last night .....
:lol

jtbrock01
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM

U are funny what happened to ur man 41

saporvida
05-04-2007, 03:18 PM
U are funny what happened to ur man 41

as far as i can see nothing... dirk is the same old dirk we all know and love. a big choke job when it comes to pressure. MVP MVP MVP!!! MOST VALUABLE PUSSY!!!

dallas fucked up getting rid of finley for damn sure... cuban can act like he is still in the playoffs though every time he signs over a check to fin-dogg!